Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Federal Reserve Act

Waynesboro, MS

#948467 Jul 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously not, you schwarzer fool.
"Schwarzenegger lover".
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#948468 Jul 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I took a snack break about an hour ago and couldn't find anything worth watching on Late Night Liberal TV. Frustrated, I switched to PBS and found Tavis Smiley doing his nightly racist thing.
No Joke: he said that white American males have no empathy for blacks whatsoever. Said that this has always puzzled him and now, with the Saint Trayvon case in the news, he asked his white male guest why this is.
His guest was a tall, lanky dude wearing a wildly multicolored Spanky And Our Gang felt thing on his head. I smiled and thought "Where did Tavis get this mentally crippled piece of Stage Prop Flotsam from?"
In a tiny, weak voice, this mealy-mouthed simpleton began explaining about how his parents were Hollywood actors and that they taught him right..... I smiled again.
Tavis had reached into the Hollywood Liberal shitbag to get a white Liberal Simpleton onto his show to show to his audience that white male empathy toward blacks only exists inside Hollywood Simpletons.(sigh)
I have heard Tavis make some of the most bizarre racist slurs over and over again throughout the years that, if spoken by a white-skinned human, would bring black rioting and WalMart looting in the blink of an eye. We live inside of a strange otherworldly bubble created, promoted and maintained by Liberal Media outlets.
...and Eric Racist Holder.
Tavis Smiley performs a traveling minstrel show with Cornel West, who is even more of a racist.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#948469 Jul 18, 2013
Federal Reserve Act wrote:
<quoted text>"Schwarzenegger lover".
Hardly

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#948470 Jul 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bankrupt cities like Detroit need to do exactly what a business or a family would do in the same situation. Trim costs to meet revenue. Prioritize essential services and eliminate all non-essential services. Reduce personnel and cut salaries if necessary.
Define "Prioritize" and " Essential"

To a black Detroit City Council Member or DPS Board Member, taking care of your friends, relatives and your bank account is a high priority and very essential.

Definitions are fundamental and very important.

Lapeer, MI

#948471 Jul 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Are you still eating from the same outhouse?
wow.
Aren't you the guy I saw at Red Lobster wearing a Toilet Seat instead a Bib?

Can't fool me, Dood. Yu be wearin' a shit-eatin' grin all the time
Communist Manifesto

Waynesboro, MS

#948472 Jul 18, 2013
James W. Ford

Quote:
James W. "Jim" Ford (1893 1957) was the Vice-Presidential candidate for the "Communist Party USA" in 1932, 1936, and 1940. A party organizer from New York City, Ford was the "first African-American" to appear on a presidential ticket in the 20th century.

Quote:
In 1925, Ford was recruited into the Chicago section of the American Negro Labor Congress (ANLC), established by the "Communist Party" as a "mass organization of black workers".[1] The next year Ford joined the Workers (Communist) Party of America itself.

As there were few African-American members of the Communist Party in this period, Ford quickly gained recognition as one of the leading black communists in the nation.[8] In 1928 he was sent to the Soviet Union to represent the American Communist Party at the 4th World Congress of the Red International of Labor Unions (RILU), held in Moscow during March and April.[7] He was there elected to the RILU Secretariat.[9] Ford did not immediately return to the United States, instead remaining in Moscow to work on RILU matters as a full-time functionary.

Read: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_W._Ford

Lapeer, MI

#948473 Jul 18, 2013
Federal Reserve Act wrote:
<quoted text>Antisemitism? "AFRO-asiatic"? Is "Yiddish" a semitic language?
Quote:
The Afroasiatic language family is usually considered to include the following branches:
Berber
Chadic
Cushitic
Egyptian
Omotic
Semitic
Read: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afroasiatic
Is "Yiddish" a branch of the "Afroasiatic language family"?
Click: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yiddish
To those who really, really want to find Sasquatch bad enough, a squished pile of Raccoon poop is proof enough that another Bigfoot walked through their yard last night.

Happy Hunting, Running Bare.
Communist Manifesto

Waynesboro, MS

#948474 Jul 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly
Hilarious...

Good one.

Lapeer, MI

#948475 Jul 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Just one more...
In Detroit: Poverty level 36.2% compared to a statewide level of 15.7. Murder rate 11 times that of New York City. Unemployment rate above 18%, more than double the national average. Detroit Public Schools under emergency management since 2008.$327 million budget deficit and estimated $14 billion in long-term debt primarily driven by unfunded pension and retirement health care obligations.
But get this...
After living in Democrat-inflicted misery for fifty years, on Nov. 6, Barack Obama received 98% of the vote. On the same night Detroit voters elected a convicted felon, Brian Banks, to serve in the state legislature. Other election results show overwhelming margins of victories for Detroit Democrats as well.
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/arnold-ahlert/ho...
That, my friends, is why democrats are going to destroy this country - sooner rather than later.
Time to wise up.
Okay, that's it.
God helps those who help themselves.

God left Detroit back in 1962.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#948476 Jul 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll be talking about the Fort Hood shooter's trial in 19 days with the opening statements of his trial. Zimmerman will have all but been forgotten in three weeks...five tops.
Ah! The new flavor of the day since the IRS 'thingy' has gone down the tubes!

So much for THAT fear mongering!

Lapeer, MI

#948477 Jul 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
They have no choice. There is no tax base remaining.
Crack Cocaine and Purple Drank sales could serve to create a tax base but collection might be problematic:]

Lapeer, MI

#948478 Jul 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a difference between a pervert and molesting women?
He's the poster child of the moral decay in this country.
Stossel said the other night the similarities between the Roman Empire before it fell and what's going on in our own country are eerily similar. Higher taxes, bigger government, abuse of power, moral decay...
But he did say things are quite as bad as that here yet. He guesstimated another 18 years...kind of jokingly...I think.
Where is Brutus when we need him?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#948479 Jul 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Biden will become anything a voter wants him to be.
He'll even remove his teeth for you and dance a Can-Can in a S.F. Bathhouse.
Votes are easy to get if you are willing to lower your morals.
Well by golly son!

That's a Romney trick!

Lapeer, MI

#948480 Jul 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Okay, time to really say goodnight.
Apparently jumped the gun too soon before. Thought we were done.
But goodnight. Last time...promise.
you are addicted:>

Lapeer, MI

#948481 Jul 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I notice cons like to use God as a shield... as a threat... as a political tool reserved for selected parties.
And then discard Him when they're done.
I notice that you use rocks as a shield. Nothing gets through.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Communist Manifesto

Waynesboro, MS

#948482 Jul 18, 2013
Communist Manifesto wrote:
James W. Ford
Quote:
James W. "Jim" Ford (1893 1957) was the Vice-Presidential candidate for the "Communist Party USA" in 1932, 1936, and 1940. A party organizer from New York City, Ford was the "first African-American" to appear on a presidential ticket in the 20th century.
Quote:
In 1925, Ford was recruited into the Chicago section of the American Negro Labor Congress (ANLC), established by the "Communist Party" as a "mass organization of black workers".[1] The next year Ford joined the Workers (Communist) Party of America itself.
As there were few African-American members of the Communist Party in this period, Ford quickly gained recognition as one of the leading black communists in the nation.[8] In 1928 he was sent to the Soviet Union to represent the American Communist Party at the 4th World Congress of the Red International of Labor Unions (RILU), held in Moscow during March and April.[7] He was there elected to the RILU Secretariat.[9] Ford did not immediately return to the United States, instead remaining in Moscow to work on RILU matters as a full-time functionary.
Read: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_W._Ford
James W. Ford, Communist Vice-Presidential Candidate
Watch:

Quote:
Footage of James W. Ford, Vice-Presidential Candidate of the Communist Party USA accepting the nomination at the 1940 National Convention of the Communist Party held in Madison Square Gardens in New York City.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#948483 Jul 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I share your angst and long for a perfect world. But I also am willing to settle for something less than perfect.
The Magic Negro's 8 Year Warranty has come due. Hell, it came due 8 years ago. I want my money back.
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#948484 Jul 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you seriously think that the CEO of a corporation or municipal agency just sits on his ass and assumes that his managers are doing a good job, without grilling them on a regular basis?
Didn't you bring up Enron earlier?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#948485 Jul 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Tavis Smiley performs a traveling minstrel show with Cornel West, who is even more of a racist.
Ah, yes! Now that you mentioned it, I remember.....Cornel reminds me of a black Egor serving a black Dr. Frankenstein in a B grade black flick on a cheap black network.

Affirmative Action at its finest.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#948486 Jul 18, 2013
tell_it_like_it_is wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly...
you don't have to be a homo to get bent over and violated in America...
You just have to be an idiot and Liberal...
And yet, it's a daily routine for you!

But since you beg for it, I guess it can't be considered a violation, eh son?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 12 min Just Saying 54,529
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min Joe Biden 180,984
Last Chance! 1 hr Harem 1
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 3 hr Imasport 142
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr OzRitz 48,599
Ferguson protests move to retail stores 4 hr reality is a crutch 1
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 5 hr 1-5-11-17 MISSING 15
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance