Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Federal Reserve Act

Waynesboro, MS

#948451 Jul 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't find antisemitism enjoyable and I don't find loudmouth carnival clown Joey Biden funny either.
Antisemitism? "AFRO-asiatic"? Is "Yiddish" a semitic language?

Quote:
The Afroasiatic language family is usually considered to include the following branches:

Berber
Chadic
Cushitic
Egyptian
Omotic
Semitic

Read: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afroasiatic

Is "Yiddish" a branch of the "Afroasiatic language family"?

Click: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yiddish

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#948452 Jul 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't even imagine what's going to happen to the people in Detroit.
Some of us said right after the election it's going to have to get really bad before this nonsense stops and things get better.
But liberals have to vote out their democratic leaders for it to happen. And not sure how bad it has to get for them to do it. Look at Lily. She'd fall on the sword first.
In the absence of a sword, lily would sooner fall on an empty whiskey bottle than to vote out her plantation masters.

Lapeer, MI

#948453 Jul 18, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha! You do know the majority of the people are black there don't you .?
So what's with the glib, racist giggling?

You got something against nice black people?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#948454 Jul 18, 2013
Just one more...

In Detroit: Poverty level 36.2% compared to a statewide level of 15.7. Murder rate 11 times that of New York City. Unemployment rate above 18%, more than double the national average. Detroit Public Schools under emergency management since 2008.$327 million budget deficit and estimated $14 billion in long-term debt primarily driven by unfunded pension and retirement health care obligations.

But get this...

After living in Democrat-inflicted misery for fifty years, on Nov. 6, Barack Obama received 98% of the vote. On the same night Detroit voters elected a convicted felon, Brian Banks, to serve in the state legislature. Other election results show overwhelming margins of victories for Detroit Democrats as well.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/arnold-ahlert/ho...

That, my friends, is why democrats are going to destroy this country - sooner rather than later.

Time to wise up.

Okay, that's it.

Lapeer, MI

#948455 Jul 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
None of this happened overnight. Detroit city employees should have seen this coming for at least 20 tears. Their union leaders lied to them.
Who says one should be able to retire at age 55 with full medical benefits? Guess they will just need to keep working until age 65 when they can begin Medicare. Lots of others do exactly that.
True.
Federal Reserve Act

Waynesboro, MS

#948456 Jul 18, 2013
ASHKENAZ

Quote:
In the Hebrew Bible, Ashkenaz was the first son of Gomer and brother of Riphath and Togarmah (Genesis 10:3, 1 Chronicles 1:6). Gomer was the grandson of Noah through Japheth. Accordingly, Ashkenaz was a Japhetic descendant of Noah.

Read: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenaz

Orlando, FL

#948457 Jul 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bankrupt cities like Detroit need to do exactly what a business or a family would do in the same situation. Trim costs to meet revenue. Prioritize essential services and eliminate all non-essential services. Reduce personnel and cut salaries if necessary.
It's been run by Democrats for 50 years. They can't think like that.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#948458 Jul 18, 2013
Federal Reserve Act wrote:
<quoted text>Antisemitism? "AFRO-asiatic"? Is "Yiddish" a semitic language?

Is "Yiddish" a branch of the "Afroasiatic language family"?
Obviously not, you schwarzer fool.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#948459 Jul 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been run by Democrats for 50 years. They can't think like that.
They have no choice. There is no tax base remaining.

Orlando, FL

#948460 Jul 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Mayor Filner is not a pervert.
He only molests women.
That may be his downfall.
There's a difference between a pervert and molesting women?

He's the poster child of the moral decay in this country.

Stossel said the other night the similarities between the Roman Empire before it fell and what's going on in our own country are eerily similar. Higher taxes, bigger government, abuse of power, moral decay...

But he did say things are quite as bad as that here yet. He guesstimated another 18 years...kind of jokingly...I think.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#948461 Jul 18, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said-YOU race baited it.
Add the last time anyone did that verbally in my ear space-
CLICK -down went their ugliness to the trashbins where it belonged at too.
For disgusting IGNORANCE, of toxic levels.
Well, you did make the claim to make your case son.

Orlando, FL

#948462 Jul 18, 2013
Okay, time to really say goodnight.

Apparently jumped the gun too soon before. Thought we were done.

But goodnight. Last time...promise.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#948463 Jul 18, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
And Just for the REAL record-
WRONG on the tools.
Mine consist of a rosary, a heart, and a brain.
Stuff that libuhrulTic, blood sucking, souless, parasite vampires loathe.
I notice cons like to use God as a shield... as a threat... as a political tool reserved for selected parties.

And then discard Him when they're done.

Lapeer, MI

#948464 Jul 18, 2013
Jad wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is supposed to be a voice for black people but how can he? I have heard alot about black people's personal persecutions and struggles but Obama went thru none of that. How can he relate? Black people say whites can't understand their struggles with race but the truth is neither can Obama!
I took a snack break about an hour ago and couldn't find anything worth watching on Late Night Liberal TV. Frustrated, I switched to PBS and found Tavis Smiley doing his nightly racist thing.

No Joke: he said that white American males have no empathy for blacks whatsoever. Said that this has always puzzled him and now, with the Saint Trayvon case in the news, he asked his white male guest why this is.

His guest was a tall, lanky dude wearing a wildly multicolored Spanky And Our Gang felt thing on his head. I smiled and thought "Where did Tavis get this mentally crippled piece of Stage Prop Flotsam from?"

In a tiny, weak voice, this mealy-mouthed simpleton began explaining about how his parents were Hollywood actors and that they taught him right..... I smiled again.

Tavis had reached into the Hollywood Liberal shitbag to get a white Liberal Simpleton onto his show to show to his audience that white male empathy toward blacks only exists inside Hollywood Simpletons.(sigh)

I have heard Tavis make some of the most bizarre racist slurs over and over again throughout the years that, if spoken by a white-skinned human, would bring black rioting and WalMart looting in the blink of an eye. We live inside of a strange otherworldly bubble created, promoted and maintained by Liberal Media outlets.

...and Eric Racist Holder.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#948465 Jul 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a difference between a pervert and molesting women?
He's the poster child of the moral decay in this country.
Stossel said the other night the similarities between the Roman Empire before it fell and what's going on in our own country are eerily similar. Higher taxes, bigger government, abuse of power, moral decay...
But he did say things are quite as bad as that here yet. He guesstimated another 18 years...kind of jokingly...I think.
Galt has a different definition of "pervert."
Federal Reserve Act

Waynesboro, MS

#948467 Jul 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously not, you schwarzer fool.
"Schwarzenegger lover".
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#948468 Jul 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I took a snack break about an hour ago and couldn't find anything worth watching on Late Night Liberal TV. Frustrated, I switched to PBS and found Tavis Smiley doing his nightly racist thing.
No Joke: he said that white American males have no empathy for blacks whatsoever. Said that this has always puzzled him and now, with the Saint Trayvon case in the news, he asked his white male guest why this is.
His guest was a tall, lanky dude wearing a wildly multicolored Spanky And Our Gang felt thing on his head. I smiled and thought "Where did Tavis get this mentally crippled piece of Stage Prop Flotsam from?"
In a tiny, weak voice, this mealy-mouthed simpleton began explaining about how his parents were Hollywood actors and that they taught him right..... I smiled again.
Tavis had reached into the Hollywood Liberal shitbag to get a white Liberal Simpleton onto his show to show to his audience that white male empathy toward blacks only exists inside Hollywood Simpletons.(sigh)
I have heard Tavis make some of the most bizarre racist slurs over and over again throughout the years that, if spoken by a white-skinned human, would bring black rioting and WalMart looting in the blink of an eye. We live inside of a strange otherworldly bubble created, promoted and maintained by Liberal Media outlets.
...and Eric Racist Holder.
Tavis Smiley performs a traveling minstrel show with Cornel West, who is even more of a racist.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#948469 Jul 18, 2013
Federal Reserve Act wrote:
<quoted text>"Schwarzenegger lover".
Hardly

Lapeer, MI

#948470 Jul 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bankrupt cities like Detroit need to do exactly what a business or a family would do in the same situation. Trim costs to meet revenue. Prioritize essential services and eliminate all non-essential services. Reduce personnel and cut salaries if necessary.
Define "Prioritize" and " Essential"

To a black Detroit City Council Member or DPS Board Member, taking care of your friends, relatives and your bank account is a high priority and very essential.

Definitions are fundamental and very important.

Lapeer, MI

#948471 Jul 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Are you still eating from the same outhouse?
wow.
Aren't you the guy I saw at Red Lobster wearing a Toilet Seat instead a Bib?

Can't fool me, Dood. Yu be wearin' a shit-eatin' grin all the time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min JOEL 71,004
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min wojar 181,759
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 18 min giantnig 8
It's the Gangs and Not the Police as Chicago's ... 1 hr joey 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,176
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Grau 68,881
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 6 hr LOL 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News