Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
tell_it_like_it_ is

Oklahoma City, OK

#948282 Jul 18, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
What is neat is they are on all day long,
most likely from welfare lines
while spouting the ann rand philosophy...
as if playing monopoly with play money :-)
'If you fail to find your polling place in your district you will starve!'
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#948283 Jul 18, 2013
tell_it_like_it_is wrote:
<quoted text>
'If you were to fail to find your polling place in your district you'd starve!'
lol! And as I told you before son (since you're into repeating your idiocy), I don't go to the polls.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#948284 Jul 18, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Colorado town passes law to shoot down DEMOCRAT/OBAMA drones.
Everyone in town is now following Joe Biden's advice to shoot into the air.
One loyal Democrat arrested for firing his shotgun in the air as a warning is using Biden's videotaped instructions as his defense.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#948285 Jul 18, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
"fart news" ?
juvenile moron.
Yes you are son.

Yes you are!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#948286 Jul 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I liked this editorial by Graham J Noble.
IRS lawyer Carter Hull told congressional investigators that his superiors informed him that the chief counsel’s office, headed by Obama-appointee William Wilkins, needed to subject certain applications to additional review because of potential political activity. It should be noted that no left-wing organizations had been subjected to this scrutiny.
The common refrain from this administration, in every situation, is that the people at the top of the ladder are, somehow, always completely unaware of decisions made by their staff.
It begs the question; why does the US government even have an executive branch when, by its own contention, it makes no decisions and is not, in any way, involved in running the country?
An additional question might be; why is anyone reading the mainstream media, when they constantly refuse to report on some of the most important political issue of the day?
The American people should be asking themselves; if the previous President’s administration was so directly culpable in every event that damaged the nation, then why is the current President’s administration so completely detached and uninvolved?
...That's what I ask myself every single day.
The Magic Negro's Sargent Schultz Defense is laughable but this is not Hogan's Heroes and not a Sit-Com.

His sycophants sing the chorus of his genius all the time but the fool has no idea of what's going on inside his administration?

But he knows all the details about his son Trayvon and the evil racist George Zimmerman.

Something's rotten in Kenya, folks.....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#948287 Jul 18, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you study up on the Constitution.
The President is not tasked with keeping himself informed of the decisions made within the various Cabinet departments. The only thing that even comes close to making that one of his duties is the power assigned to him "to obtain information and opinions from heads of the executive departments." It is ridiculous to believe that the President of the United States could possibly keep up on the day to day workings of 15 Cabinet Departments. That is not his job.
The Constitution is not something they're familiar with...

Lapeer, MI

#948288 Jul 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
More than 10,000 people have signed a petition calling on Florida officials to revoke the concealed carry permit of George Zimmerman, the man recently acquitted in the 2012 killing of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin.
It's amazing what passing out a few Big Macs and bottles of MD20/20 can accomplish inside the black community, isn't it?

Heck, and even have the DOJ spring for it!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#948289 Jul 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Every one of those Cabinet Secretaries reports to Obama.
Ken Lay and Jeff Skilling probably had little knowledge of the trading activities that sank Enron.
The buck stops at the top.
Right....

Which is why they took down Arthur Anderson too.

But it is amazing how even if they didn't know anything, they had the presence of mind to blame Fastow and be 'prepare' with testimony to back it up!

Talk about a confused bunch!

But take heart... Lay's conviction was set aside.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#948290 Jul 18, 2013
Black Wino wrote:
<quoted text> Detroit can now be added to cities like San Jose and San Bernardino Calif... they are sanctuary cities and are overun and packed with mojados, slashed tires, police, public services, broken street lights, park closures, pot holes, graffiti, gangs, homeless folk, entire shopping malls, grocery store, strip mall closures, sky high utility bills, raised taxes for less service, raised property tax's, the cities resemble the worst chit holes in mexcreho, and the brokedown hoods of compton and Oakland...! Health Services, Hospitals, and clinics are clogged with mojados, homeless, and poor folk... The Crazy Ass Crackers aren't so crazy after all, they have enough of Calif and are moving out....!
Stop calling them mojados, gringo. El Paso is turning into
Mexico too. They paint their businesses different colors.
Blue, yellow. I need to laugh, so leave them alone. I love
my little tiendita here. Carne, queso, dulces mejicanas,
pan de dulce, tamales, tortillas, calabasa. Hometown goodness.
Sodas in the bottles. I don't have to drive to Juarez.
Mejicanos know how to heal themselves. Give up on doctors.
Go buy some paint.
tell_it_like_it_ is

Oklahoma City, OK

#948291 Jul 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You mean... now you're going to skip the hearing AND rely on editorials instead to make your political (and not necessarily factual) points?!?!?!
my, my.
Skipping an election is skipping a meal to a Liberal!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#948292 Jul 18, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah.
Last night was classic!
Waxturd: "well basically we own this thread now........welcome aboard fellow dckkhheeaaddsss."
Then a block of 60 posts was removed! DELETE!
They are so list: things better everyday now.
ACA: RATES SO LOW.....LOVE IT.......$308 per month!
Eat shtttt rt wing liars!
Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TB...

It's the culture..
LCN Llin

United States

#948293 Jul 18, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you study up on the Constitution.
The President is not tasked with keeping himself informed of the decisions made within the various Cabinet departments. The only thing that even comes close to making that one of his duties is the power assigned to him "to obtain information and opinions from heads of the executive departments." It is ridiculous to believe that the President of the United States could possibly keep up on the day to day workings of 15 Cabinet Departments. That is not his job.
"I suggest you study up on the Constitution."

..........so far has never listed a book she has read?
She has fun posts, most illustrate logical fallacies.
Recently an authority on the law, before a scientist on global warming.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#948294 Jul 18, 2013
The $308 rate publicized for New York is the lowest rate for an individual plan.

The publicity makes no mention of policy details, including the network, deductibles, copays, etc.
LCN Llin

United States

#948295 Jul 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
One loyal Democrat arrested for firing his shotgun in the air as a warning is using Biden's videotaped instructions as his defense.
and the dish ran away with the spoon

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#948296 Jul 18, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Breaking News
AUSTIN (The Bor Repo)—Republican lawmakers in the Texas State Senate are proposing a precedent-setting new bill that would make it illegal for women to live in the state.
Senator Harland Dorrinson, one of the many pro-life lawmakers backing the woman ban, crafted his bill after witnessing Senator Wendy Davis filibuster an anti-abortion bill last month.
“That was our moment to say,‘Enough is enough,’” he said.“This comes down to a choice between life and women, and we choose life.”
Senator Dorrinson said his bill would call for a twenty-foot woman-proof fence to be constructed along the borders of the state.
“Women are great at talking, but not at climbing,” he observed.
But another G.O.P. state senator, Cal Jamson, believes that the total ban on women goes “too far” and is proposing a less draconian bill that would allow some women to remain in the state as guest workers.
“Texas needs women to cook, clean, and cheerlead,” he said.“If they show that they can do those things and stay out of politics, there could be a pathway to citizenship.”
Another idiot that thinks the Borowitz Report is the real news. Lily the loon being the first.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#948297 Jul 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And as I told you before son (since you're into repeating your idiocy), I don't go to the polls.
Handicapped?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#948298 Jul 18, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
"At this point" ??? There is more to come, leftwing loon.
Look moron, even if they can't prove what we all know, that Obama knew, the least they can do is put the Democrats in jail that participated in this corrupt government.
I'm not interested in your distractions, Moonbat.
We can send Obama to jail later.
There are three rapes every hour in the military. "Even if they can't prove it, we all know that Obama knew. The least they can do is put the Democrats in jail that participated in this corrupt government."
After all, Obama is the one who names the heads of the various departments. He must know everything!!! Cretims.
LCN Llin

United States

#948299 Jul 18, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah.
Last night was classic!
Waxturd: "well basically we own this thread now........welcome aboard fellow dckkhheeaaddsss."
keeps them off the streets and under the illusion that anyone reads their stuff :-)

Lapeer, MI

#948300 Jul 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Just announced a few minutes ago.
Detroit filed for bankruptcy this afternoon becoming the nation's largest public sector bankruptcy. The move could slash pension benefits to city workers and retirees and leave bond holders with only pennies on the dollar.
http://money.cnn.com/2013/07/18/news/economy/...
The first of more to come.
I still wonder why the Magic Negro didn't bail them out with taxpayer money. They kept asking him.

They also asked Eric Racist Holder to see if he could bring charges of white racism that caused Deetroit's black malfeasance. Instead, Eric baby was busy pumping up phony charges against George down in Florida.

Nothing will change. Black corruption will raise its head again and again and again.......

Unless the culture get's fixed. Maybe when the Jesse Sharptons and Magic Negro's pass on and new, wiser generations appear someday.
tell_it_like_it_ is

Oklahoma City, OK

#948301 Jul 18, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah.
Last night was classic!
Thank u Jesus!

"If you fail to find the polling place in your district you will not have health insurance!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min Your Colonoscopy 49,844
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min mdbuilder 46,687
Abby 9-19 24 min Sublime1 5
Amy 9-19 27 min Sublime1 9
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 36 min texas pete 1,472
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 39 min loose cannon 178,065
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 43 min edogxxx 98,231
Amy 9-18 1 hr pde 33
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info