Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#948294 Jul 18, 2013
The $308 rate publicized for New York is the lowest rate for an individual plan.

The publicity makes no mention of policy details, including the network, deductibles, copays, etc.
LCN Llin

United States

#948295 Jul 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
One loyal Democrat arrested for firing his shotgun in the air as a warning is using Biden's videotaped instructions as his defense.
and the dish ran away with the spoon

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#948296 Jul 18, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Breaking News
AUSTIN (The Bor Repo)—Republican lawmakers in the Texas State Senate are proposing a precedent-setting new bill that would make it illegal for women to live in the state.
Senator Harland Dorrinson, one of the many pro-life lawmakers backing the woman ban, crafted his bill after witnessing Senator Wendy Davis filibuster an anti-abortion bill last month.
“That was our moment to say,‘Enough is enough,’” he said.“This comes down to a choice between life and women, and we choose life.”
Senator Dorrinson said his bill would call for a twenty-foot woman-proof fence to be constructed along the borders of the state.
“Women are great at talking, but not at climbing,” he observed.
But another G.O.P. state senator, Cal Jamson, believes that the total ban on women goes “too far” and is proposing a less draconian bill that would allow some women to remain in the state as guest workers.
“Texas needs women to cook, clean, and cheerlead,” he said.“If they show that they can do those things and stay out of politics, there could be a pathway to citizenship.”
Another idiot that thinks the Borowitz Report is the real news. Lily the loon being the first.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#948297 Jul 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And as I told you before son (since you're into repeating your idiocy), I don't go to the polls.
Handicapped?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#948298 Jul 18, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
"At this point" ??? There is more to come, leftwing loon.
Look moron, even if they can't prove what we all know, that Obama knew, the least they can do is put the Democrats in jail that participated in this corrupt government.
I'm not interested in your distractions, Moonbat.
We can send Obama to jail later.
There are three rapes every hour in the military. "Even if they can't prove it, we all know that Obama knew. The least they can do is put the Democrats in jail that participated in this corrupt government."
After all, Obama is the one who names the heads of the various departments. He must know everything!!! Cretims.
LCN Llin

United States

#948299 Jul 18, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah.
Last night was classic!
Waxturd: "well basically we own this thread now........welcome aboard fellow dckkhheeaaddsss."
Then a block of 60 posts was removed! DELETE!
They are so list: things better everyday now.
ACA: RATES SO LOW.....LOVE IT.......$308 per month!
Eat shtttt rt wing liars!
keeps them off the streets and under the illusion that anyone reads their stuff :-)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#948300 Jul 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Just announced a few minutes ago.
Detroit filed for bankruptcy this afternoon becoming the nation's largest public sector bankruptcy. The move could slash pension benefits to city workers and retirees and leave bond holders with only pennies on the dollar.
http://money.cnn.com/2013/07/18/news/economy/...
The first of more to come.
I still wonder why the Magic Negro didn't bail them out with taxpayer money. They kept asking him.

They also asked Eric Racist Holder to see if he could bring charges of white racism that caused Deetroit's black malfeasance. Instead, Eric baby was busy pumping up phony charges against George down in Florida.

Nothing will change. Black corruption will raise its head again and again and again.......

Unless the culture get's fixed. Maybe when the Jesse Sharptons and Magic Negro's pass on and new, wiser generations appear someday.
tell_it_like_it_ is

Oklahoma City, OK

#948301 Jul 18, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah.
Last night was classic!
Waxturd: "well basically we own this thread now........welcome aboard fellow dckkhheeaaddsss."
Then a block of 60 posts was removed! DELETE!
They are so list: things better everyday now.
ACA: RATES SO LOW.....LOVE IT.......$308 per month!
Eat shtttt rt wing liars!
Thank u Jesus!

"If you fail to find the polling place in your district you will not have health insurance!"
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#948302 Jul 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox News Helps Promote George Zimmerman’s Latest Fundraiser: His Lawsuit Against NBC
http://www.newshounds.us/fox_news_helps_promo...
Thanks hater.

I already donated.

Here is the website where you Democrats should donate if you are Americans:

http://www.gzdefensefund.com/donate/

Location hidden

#948303 Jul 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You mean... now you're going to skip the hearing AND rely on editorials instead to make your political (and not necessarily factual) points?!?!?!
my, my.
LOL. Facts scare them because they never support their "theories".

Lapeer, MI

#948304 Jul 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
A shirtless man apprehended near the White House told officers he was “only going to fire a couple of shots if no one confronted me,” NBC Washington reported.
Secret Service police arrested Christopher Wade Briggs on Tuesday for carrying a pistol and two knives in Lafayette Park, which just north of the White House. He was also carrying an open container of alcohol.
According to court documents, his pistol was loaded with 13 rounds. He was also carrying two more full magazines and 171 rounds of ammo.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/18/alcohol...
He must've been a Bill Collector.

Moochelle hasn't made any payments to Rent-2-Own in 6 years for those wigs, push-up bras and Body-Pads....

And the Magic Negro's golf club payments are in default, too.

Hey, a guy can only take so much abuse at the hands of Welfare Culture Freaks before he pops.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#948305 Jul 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Morally Depraved Cowards Accuse African Americans of Race Baiting Over Trayvon Martin
Even Godwin’s law has its day.
As awful as it is for people to deny the Holocaust, and in many countries it is a hate crime to do so, imagine what it would be for Germans to accuse German Jews of not only making up the Holocaust, but actually baiting the Nazis and the mass murders if they bring up the Holocaust. Not only are they denying history and the real victimization of an entire class of people, but blaming those people for creating the problem Nazis had with Jews by accusing them of Jew-baiting.
That’s what the Right is doing when they accuse anyone trying to discuss the very real problem of racism of being “race-baiters”.
"DARVO refers to a reaction perpetrators of wrong doing, particularly sexual offenders, may display in response to being held accountable for their behavior. DARVO stands for “Deny, Attack, and Reverse Victim and Offender.” The perpetrator or offender may Deny the behavior, Attack the individual doing the confronting, and Reverse the roles of Victim and Offender such that the perpetrator assumes the victim role and turns the true victim into an alleged offender. This occurs, for instance, when an actually guilty perpetrator assumes the role of “falsely accused” and attacks the accuser’s credibility or even blames the accuser of being the perpetrator of a false accusation."
.....America is watching, and Americans are not tolerating this kind of seething political evil. Accusing African Americans of race-baiting because they are grieving over the absolute injustice of Trayvon’s murderer being found not guilty is the act of morally depraved cowards who refuse to take responsibility for themselves and their ancestors, and the depths to which their greed allowed them to sink.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/18/trayvo...
When the REAL issues are pushed aside, in favor of want to be implemented ones, thre's nothing right about ANY of it, no matter the race creed or color.

Because the REAL issue SHOULD BE--

"The big question hanging over the trial is whether it was an unarmed Trayvon Martin who **claimed his self-defense rights against an armed adult stranger following him in the dark, and whether Zimmerman **waived his self-defense rights when he made the decision to pursue Trayvon after noting to a 911 dispatcher that “these [guys] always get away.”(CSM)
----------

NOT RACE-but a neighborhood that was being subjected to THIEVERY and THUGGERY.

And SHAME on ALL of America for being "blinded by sheepleness" and hatred (of ANY differences in mere skin color) and for NOT seeing the REAL issue!

LACK OF COMMON SENSE on BOTH parts and a very gray area of Civil LAW code...in a very liberal, UNSTRUCTURED, modern day environment!

For SHAME!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#948306 Jul 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Every one of those Cabinet Secretaries reports to Obama.
Ken Lay and Jeff Skilling probably had little knowledge of the trading activities that sank Enron.
The buck stops at the top.
You are an idiot if you believe those cabinet secretaries provide Obama with a report of the day to day workings of their departments. That is not what they do. Geez.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#948307 Jul 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
One loyal Democrat arrested for firing his shotgun in the air as a warning is using Biden's videotaped instructions as his defense.
Amazing.

I bet quite a few dumb Democrats actually followed Uncle Joe's advice and got busted for being morons.

Yeah, if someone breaks into your house, just go outside and fire a shotgun into the air! That will fix it!

Baawwaaahh!!!!

No wonder Leno used the joke "it was hot to the point Joe Biden became delirious, and actually started making sense"

Sad - this moron Democrat is Vice President.
tell_it_like_it_ is

Oklahoma City, OK

#948308 Jul 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And as I told you before son (since you're into repeating your idiocy), I don't go to the polls.
'If you fail to find the gubMint housing office you won't have this month's rent money!'
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#948309 Jul 18, 2013
Posted July 18, 2013 - Real Clear Politics July 18, 2013

Black Alternate Juror For Zimmerman Trial: "I Supported The Verdict"

CHARLES BARKLEY: Well, I agree with the verdict.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...

It's the culture..
LCN Llin

United States

#948310 Jul 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I still wonder why the Magic Negro didn't bail them out with taxpayer money. They kept asking him.
They also asked Eric Racist Holder to see if he could bring charges of white racism that caused Deetroit's black malfeasance. Instead, Eric baby was busy pumping up phony charges against George down in Florida.
Nothing will change. Black corruption will raise its head again and again and again.......
Unless the culture get's fixed. Maybe when the Jesse Sharptons and Magic Negro's pass on and new, wiser generations appear someday.
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n

Location hidden

#948311 Jul 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>The Constitution is not something they're familiar with...
Yet they think they are such experts on it.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#948312 Jul 18, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are three rapes every hour in the military. "Even if they can't prove it, we all know that Obama knew. The least they can do is put the Democrats in jail that participated in this corrupt government."
After all, Obama is the one who names the heads of the various departments. He must know everything!!! Cretims.
Thanks Sargent Schultz. You Mr. Magoo routine is good.

Lapeer, MI

#948314 Jul 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Why is anyone reading the mainstream media when they constantly refuse to report on some of the most important political issue of the day?
If the previous President’s administration was so directly culpable in every event that damaged the nation, then why is the current President’s administration so completely detached and uninvolved?
...and the liberal media doesn't give a flying fig?
There is a large segment of the citizenry that feel violated and used by the Magic Negro. Spied on, pizzed on and screwed over.

And the press only wants to talk about Kim Kardashian's illegitimate spawn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 37 min KiMare 50,656
Amy 10-24 57 min your poor wife 15
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 179,475
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr Wolverine33 654
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Ratloder 68,672
Rattlesnake Logic 4 hr i need a bump to 22
food for thought 4 hr reality is a crutch 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]