Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#948266 Jul 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Presidency had been made Child-Proof, the Magic Negro never would've gotten in there. Fool.
lol! It is child proof son.

Witness no mitt and paul!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#948267 Jul 18, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
OK. What did I miss?
The Boat.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#948268 Jul 18, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? The country has much more important issues, right now, spaceshot.
lol! And one day, you too might get around to them!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#948269 Jul 18, 2013
President Jimmy Carter about Zimmerman trial:

The jury made the “right decision”
tell_it_like_it_ is

Oklahoma City, OK

#948270 Jul 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You must be a prolific user of such services.
'If you were to fail to find your polling place in your district you'd starve!'

Lapeer, MI

#948271 Jul 18, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
That's really rich coming from a shameless shill for those that want to turn this country into a corporate plutocracy. Don't you dare question my love of country Carol. When your hero Mitt Romney who in college was pro war and pro draft was in France avoiding serving his country I was in uniform. Your patriotism is as phony as your supposed Christianity.
Jesus was a liberal Carol and his message was all about social justice.
The only uniform you ever wore was a Straight-Jacket after committing pedophilia.

Get outta here, Jerk.

Lapeer, MI

#948272 Jul 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox News Helps Promote George Zimmerman’s Latest Fundraiser: His Lawsuit Against NBC
http://www.newshounds.us/fox_news_helps_promo...
I helped George, too. Sent him a few bucks with words of encouragement.

I sleep good at night:]
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#948273 Jul 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Then you should watch the hearings on fart news.
They may have the ability to edit better.
"fart news" ?

juvenile moron.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#948274 Jul 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's not so, what the family and many others wanted was an arrest in order that the event play itself out in the courtroom and not the back room. The SYG law was introduced by the police department as it's basis for cutting George loose rather than booking him and letting a judge make the decision.
Pay attention___we've had a first hearing judge and then three others. George has had two sets of attorneys, the first set held a press conference to proclaim that George had established a collection-website and then disappeared and was not returning their calls.
We learned that George's pal Mark was steering him around early, advising against Hal Uhrig and promoting Mark NeJame. We learned that NeJame couldn't get involved as one of his partners was married to the first judge assigned to the case. NeJame recommended O'Mara and the judge had to recuse herself anyway because it was learned that NeJame was in bed with O'Mara too.
Enter Judge Kenny Lester who has no use for Zimmerman, his family and probably O'Mara. Lester hikes George's bond to one million $ because he lied, Shellie lied and it was learned that George had two passports. Brokeazz George who's running from creditors and has over a hundred grand in pay pal loot also has two passports. Hah!
O'Mara claims he had no earthly idea that George had been shuffling big money around via Shellie on the jail house phone and gets a huge pass from Lester because the former lawyer, Uhrig knew all about the loot.
Are you following along here? Probably not because you're too fkn stupid to keep up or you just don't like details.
The purpose of the amount of bail is to assure that the defendant will show up for trial, nothing else. Given that the prosecution had no case and zero probability of obtaining a conviction, the bail should have been minimal.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#948275 Jul 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boat.
Baaawwaahhhh!!!!!!

Lapeer, MI

#948276 Jul 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
City of Detroit goes down
Like they say: It's the culture......
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#948277 Jul 18, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
What is neat is they are on all day long,
most likely from welfare lines
while spouting the ann rand philosophy...
as if playing monopoly with play money :-)
When posting on Topix Patrick, there is a fine line between what's on Your mind and You could write a about this??

It's the culture...
LCN Llin

United States

#948278 Jul 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Posted by CNN political unit:
Washington (CN)– A growing number of Americans believe that senior White House officials ordered the Internal Revenue Service to target conservative political groups, according to a new national poll.
And a CNN/ORC International survey released Tuesday morning also indicates that a majority of the public says the controversy, which involves increased IRS scrutiny of tea party and other conservative groups seeking tax-exempt status, is very important to the nation.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/06/...
RINO on the run from Queen

After shocking observers with her opening salvo, she continued to tear Gov. Christie to shreds.

“Look, I know he has to appeal to the crazy right wingers in his party,” she added.“But the fact is, he’s not as forward-thinking as an eighty-seven-year-old lady who wears a crown on her head. It’s pathetic.”

Asked if she had advice for Gov. Christie, the British monarch said, bluntly,“Just sign the damn bill, Chris.”

Responding to a reporter’s question about the upcoming royal birth, Elizabeth replied,“Tell you the truth? I’m just glad the kid’s not being born in New Jersey
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#948279 Jul 18, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah.

Last night was classic!

Waxturd: "well basically we own this thread now........welcome aboard fellow dckkhheeaaddsss."

Then a block of 60 posts was removed! DELETE!

They are so list: things better everyday now.

ACA: RATES SO LOW.....LOVE IT.......$308 per month!

Eat shtttt rt wing liars!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#948280 Jul 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
The common refrain from this administration in every situation is that the people at the top of the ladder are, somehow, always completely unaware of decisions made by their staff.
It begs the question; why does the US government even have an executive branch when, by its own contention, it makes no decisions and is not, in any way, involved in running the country?
...Yes, it definitely does beg the question.
I suggest you study up on the Constitution.

The President is not tasked with keeping himself informed of the decisions made within the various Cabinet departments. The only thing that even comes close to making that one of his duties is the power assigned to him "to obtain information and opinions from heads of the executive departments." It is ridiculous to believe that the President of the United States could possibly keep up on the day to day workings of 15 Cabinet Departments. That is not his job.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#948281 Jul 18, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really pretty simple. Besides the Treasury Department, there are 14 additional executive branches that make up the Cabinet.(The Departments of Agriculture, Commerce, Defense, Education, Energy, Health & Human Services; Homeland Security; Housing and Urban Development; Interior; Justice; Labor; State; Transportation; and Veterans Affairs. None of these 15 department is the President directly involved in running. That is not his job.
Every one of those Cabinet Secretaries reports to Obama.

Ken Lay and Jeff Skilling probably had little knowledge of the trading activities that sank Enron.

The buck stops at the top.
tell_it_like_it_ is

Oklahoma City, OK

#948282 Jul 18, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
'If you fail to find your polling place in your district you will starve!'
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#948283 Jul 18, 2013
tell_it_like_it_is wrote:
<quoted text>
'If you were to fail to find your polling place in your district you'd starve!'
lol! And as I told you before son (since you're into repeating your idiocy), I don't go to the polls.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#948284 Jul 18, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Colorado town passes law to shoot down DEMOCRAT/OBAMA drones.
Everyone in town is now following Joe Biden's advice to shoot into the air.
One loyal Democrat arrested for firing his shotgun in the air as a warning is using Biden's videotaped instructions as his defense.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#948285 Jul 18, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
"fart news" ?
juvenile moron.
Yes you are son.

Yes you are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 178,565
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min Frijoles 69,461
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min Earthling-1 46,971
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 37 min edogxxx 98,321
Abby 9-30 45 min edogxxx 1
Amy 9-30 47 min edogxxx 1
Abia State polytechnic, Direct entry admission ... 2 hr prof vicktor 1

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]