Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,551)

Showing posts 871,001 - 871,020 of1,034,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats are the one always wanting to change the rules, buddy.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/16/se...
Stop projecting...
lol! Cons should be celebrating sequestration.

I wonder why they aren't?
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Just some lettuce and tomatoes. Wife wanted mostly flowers this year.
I cut back a lot. No corn this year. So now with no corn the deer are eating my tomato plants. Hoping the Agricultural Bill will give me a subsidy for not planting corn.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Case closed.
Zimmerman is not a hero, but the right to protect oneself against an aggressor is sacred.
Yes but you would deny that right to the black teenager.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you know Homer, if they didn't have anything to bitch 'n moan about they'd bitch 'n moan about the fact that they don't have anything to bitch 'n moan about and it would be Obama's and all the other brown people's fault.
I just want them to be happy once. Is it too much to hope for?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the whole point and all there is to say.
If these people want to be mad at somebody, they should be mad at the prosecution who pretty much won the case for the defense. A charge of manslaughter may have had a different outcome and the other side would have been angry believing it was self defense, but not to the point of rioting and becoming violent against innocent people.
It's why we have a justice system and a jury gets to decide. No one else gets to try a case and public lynchings were outlawed.
Seems we're on the verge of becoming the Wild West again. Maybe those crazy mobs in westerns were the first liberals.
Lock the doors to your condo and barricade the windows. There's brown people out there and they're coming to take your treasure!
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>YES! Now you're getting the point dear ole fuddy duddy Carol. Street vigilante violence and 'Stand Your Ground' are NOT our American way of law and order and rights to a fair trial process. You ought to know that as you love reciting the U S Bill of Rights every time your guns feel threatened. Just apply your gun love to fellow feeling love for the young and women too.
AKA Aunt Martha
NJ Racist

Plainville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
The verdict doesn't mean they believed Zimmerman, it means the prosecution couldn't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman's story wasn't true. In the end, Zimmerman is guilty of instigating the incident and even if Martin responded disproportionately Zimmerman should have just taken his licks like a man. The only "justice" that may ultimately be served is if Z wins his suit against NBC then the M family wins a civil suit against Z.
Bunk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
We're all being manipulated by a liberal media who work on behalf of those who presently sit in power.
There's a reason we're not talking about the IRS and the NSA anymore.
They probably got a memo from on high - "create a distraction, preferably one that creates tension and people are at each other's throats."
That would give Obama and Holder plenty of wiggle room to put time and distance between us and focusing on them being in the hot seat for grossly abusing their power.
Both Obama and Holder are whistling a happy tune while the nation is going crazy. That was their intent. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.
Did Fox stop talking about the NSA? I read about the NSA and Snowden every day.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
I cut back a lot. No corn this year. So now with no corn the deer are eating my tomato plants. Hoping the Agricultural Bill will give me a subsidy for not planting corn.
Yeah we have been battling deer all year, have fences up everywhere, another reason not to plant corn. Let me know how you make out so I can submit a claim.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily, please read this.
Zimmerman did not chase down Martin just to find him and shoot him. That would have been murder. Why was Martin's decision to instigate an attack overlooked in your reaction? Doesn't he share any culpability in having made that decision?
Zimmerman said when he was trying to shimmy his body over to the grass to protect it, Martin saw the gun and started to go for it.
So what if that really happened? Can you say with absolute certainty it didn't? And if it did, Trayvon had the advantage and could have easily gotten the gun away from Zimmerman.
Zimmerman getting out of his car may have been a mistake, but it was not a crime. There was no intent on his part to shoot Martin that night. He could not have known Martin was still in the area when he got out of his car to wait for the police.
So why WAS Martin still in the area? And why would Martin scream for help if his only intent was to commit murder?
If someone had come to his rescue, Martin would have been on trial for assault and battery. Would anyone have cared who Martin was then? The fact is no one would have even known his name.
Just FYI...more people are killed with fists than with rifles.
We don't KNOW if Martin "instigated" the attack you lying ol' biddy. Neither the prosecution nor the defense could prove who started the fight.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Lock the doors to your condo and barricade the windows. There's brown people out there and they're coming to take your treasure!
Savage demoKrats, hating on white Hispanics, brown people, looting, rioting, burning America is an excellent campaign strategy for you racist demoKrats in 2014 Detzing...

It's the culture...
NJ Racist

Plainville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Cons should be celebrating sequestration.
Sorry, I can understand the little immature nuisance person lingo you post.

If you can find an adult to translate for you, try again.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I'll try again: Please take your medication.
I said please.
Clean the taters outa your ears, and the crust outa yer eyes-Homer.
THEN we'll work on straightening out the gray matter behind and in between them.

Gah.

Duhmmy.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
It's laughable! How can a group of old white menseriously claim racial tensions between 2 minority groups, in which they individually only lay eyes on these 2 groups passing by in a car? Talk about exploitation of a tragedy! Meanwhile, on the real side of things in America, this melting pot with potential of true greatness, we need to figure how to keep the 2nd amendment but, limit the exposure of guns in society. The fact that Zimmerman had 2 felonies taken off his record ( which would've prevented him from owning a gun) because, his daddy is a Jew ex-judge is ridiculous! It's crazy that in this country, folks care more about gun possession than, the future of our youth. Trayvonm Martin serves as a sacrificial lamb for the argument that our gun laws conflicted. The person with no criminal record was profiled as a gangsta, grown enough to go to prison for the rest of his life but, not old enough to have a gun license but, the guy whom should've never been able tohave a gun can legally own a gun, shoot & kill an unnamed teen & get away with it, it's ridiculous. Laws need to be changed or, don't cry & complain when there's uprising & anarchy!
ALL DURING OBAMAS presidency IT SUCKS he just stands by and doesnt have a clue OBAMA , he didnt change anything it got WORST, he didnt bring america together it is MORE DIVIDED NOW THAN EVER
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily, please read this.
Zimmerman did not chase down Martin just to find him and shoot him. That would have been murder. Why was Martin's decision to instigate an attack overlooked in your reaction? Doesn't he share any culpability in having made that decision?
Zimmerman said when he was trying to shimmy his body over to the grass to protect it, Martin saw the gun and started to go for it.
So what if that really happened? Can you say with absolute certainty it didn't? And if it did, Trayvon had the advantage and could have easily gotten the gun away from Zimmerman.
Zimmerman getting out of his car may have been a mistake, but it was not a crime. There was no intent on his part to shoot Martin that night. He could not have known Martin was still in the area when he got out of his car to wait for the police.
So why WAS Martin still in the area? And why would Martin scream for help if his only intent was to commit murder?
If someone had come to his rescue, Martin would have been on trial for assault and battery. Would anyone have cared who Martin was then? The fact is no one would have even known his name.
Just FYI...more people are killed with fists than with rifles.
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...

was Trayvon Martin killed with a rifle?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Cons should be celebrating sequestration.
Apples/oranges, moochie

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair-minded people who don't use hate as a tool to wield an irrational intolerance to opposing viewpoints is all I'm looking for. Anywhere the people are still sane and strive to be civilized will do.
It used to be here. Not anymore.
Thanks to people like you, sonic.
Correct, that's why no one would mistake y'all for "fair-minded people". The right hates and disregards ANYTHING that isn't right-wing. There are actually some good outlets that are conservative but not right-wing moronic "conservative", Cato and The American Conservative for instance. You don't have to go to the swill merchants for your news, you just choose to.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
How true!
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmmmmmm?
You are the gay basher: read your slop on here.
You hate gays.
You hate women.
You hate everything.
I have no problem with gay people.
I wish all my neighbors were gay.
They take such good care of the place.
I you insane racist rt wingers phaggggs as a joke!
LOL!
hey little freak: seen a v a g I n a yet?
No?
Then quit hating women! Leave em alone.
You hate white people, rich people, basically anyone that is successful. You have an envy problem.

I have no issues with homosexuality...
i love, no, make that cherish the fact that u had to sacrifice your ethics and go against nature just to get foodstamps.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Fox stop talking about the NSA? I read about the NSA and Snowden every day.
Faux News likes the 'race' issue better. They think that they can stir up their viewer base more with 'race' than any other issue. Anyone want to explain why , like Hitler, FoxNews loves pushing racism .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 871,001 - 871,020 of1,034,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]