Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Nov 5, 2008, Hampton Roads Daily Press story titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

tell_it_like_it_ is

Oklahoma City, OK

#948520 Jul 19, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you do Carol, you're both sociopaths, pathological liars and hypocrites.
'If the Democrats did not inform you what the hole beneath your nose is for yod'd starve!'
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#948521 Jul 19, 2013
tell_it_like_it_is wrote:
were...
Hey dummy!

Your posts look so lonely all day.

Same old.

How about this:

Federal charges for pudgy?

LOCK UP PUDGY!

LOCK UP PUDGY!

LOCK UP PUDGY!

JUSTICE FOR TM.

and this:

Perry from Texas hates women? Takes away rights?

Passes excessive regulations of businesses?

Passes a law against women? <----- a republican folks!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#948522 Jul 19, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush expanded entitlements with Prescription Drugs under Medicare.
Largest expansion of entitlements
When President Bush took office on Jan. 20, 2001, the S&P 500 stock market index stood at 1,342.54.
The day he left office, it was 805.22, a drop of 40 percent
America continues to suffer from the Republican Stock market crash of 2008.
House Demokrats and Demokratic Leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said she supports the growing nationwide Occupy Wall Street movement. "God bless them"... you loser...

Majority leaders Pelosi and Reid were the chief cooks in the kitchens of Hell when W left office...

The Hells kitchen Chiefs Pelosi and Reid cooked-up and produced nothing but poison since 2007, losing 750,000 jobs per month and still cooking-up more poison for America when W was and left office, something, an overdose of poison even a sellout obama still can't recover from today you idiot...

Another Hate America First OWS demoKrat you sellout...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#948523 Jul 19, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dummy!
Same old.
How about this:
LOCK UP PUDGY!
LOCK UP PUDGY!
LOCK UP PUDGY!
JUSTICE FOR TM.
and this:
Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?

http://www.topix.com/album/detail/gainesville...

It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#948524 Jul 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I took a snack break about an hour ago and couldn't find anything worth watching on Late Night Liberal TV. Frustrated, I switched to PBS and found Tavis Smiley doing his nightly racist thing.
No Joke: he said that white American males have no empathy for blacks whatsoever. Said that this has always puzzled him and now, with the Saint Trayvon case in the news, he asked his white male guest why this is.
His guest was a tall, lanky dude wearing a wildly multicolored Spanky And Our Gang felt thing on his head. I smiled and thought "Where did Tavis get this mentally crippled piece of Stage Prop Flotsam from?"
In a tiny, weak voice, this mealy-mouthed simpleton began explaining about how his parents were Hollywood actors and that they taught him right..... I smiled again.
Tavis had reached into the Hollywood Liberal shitbag to get a white Liberal Simpleton onto his show to show to his audience that white male empathy toward blacks only exists inside Hollywood Simpletons.(sigh)
I have heard Tavis make some of the most bizarre racist slurs over and over again throughout the years that, if spoken by a white-skinned human, would bring black rioting and WalMart looting in the blink of an eye. We live inside of a strange otherworldly bubble created, promoted and maintained by Liberal Media outlets.
...and Eric Racist Holder.
HAHAAA! You took a snack break! Did you have withdrawal symptoms? Are you getting paid to be on here 24/7?
You white supremacists have your share of travelling minstrel Uncle Toms that you trot out to prove your point; no one is buying it. Uz beki beki beki stan stan, 999, Fools. Oh, and let's thrown in Allen West, Dr. Carlson, Juan Williams, Clarence Thomas; is that it? 4 black republicans, one more delusional than the next.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#948525 Jul 19, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dummy!
Same old.
How about this:
LOCK UP PUDGY!
LOCK UP PUDGY!
LOCK UP PUDGY!
JUSTICE FOR TM.
and this:
I hope they elect Wendy Davis for governor.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#948526 Jul 19, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
25 black Liberals gang rape an 11 year old girl mad at Zimmerman's verdict!!!
See? Liberals, all Liberals in here and everywhere, think alike, are one and the same and are sick monsters!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13651...

try harder. with the truth this time.
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#948527 Jul 19, 2013
News item:

This summer, checks for approximately $100 will be sent to millions of people, loudly proclaimed as a windfall from the "Affordable Care Act" (a. k. a. Obamacare.

Lord Obama is already posing with commoners (not royalty, like him) claiming credit for this token of his compassion for The Little People.

It dismays me that many people can be bought for $100. We struggle every day under 7.5%+ unemployment FOR GOING ON FIVE YEARS, small businesses folding, unending racial strife, and yet Lord Obama wants us to love him because he is distributing checks for $100.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#948528 Jul 19, 2013
Oh, this is rich! Late night musings of two white supremacist racists, dreaming of utopia!

LoisLane59 wrote:

<quoted text>
Angst doesn't even begin to cover it. I'm wondering how much it would cost to move to St. Croix.
That has crossed my mind a hundred times since the Boy Messiah descended from the Media Clouds.

Shinningidiot wrote:

I've heard that Ecuador is great for retirement. Great medical, Banking services and low crime.

They don't have a Great Society down there.

OMG, thanks for the laugh. Let's start a fund and ship these two morans out asap!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#948529 Jul 19, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
This is getting fun.
Let me get this straight-- if a person is following another person on a sidewalk, not saying anything, not pointing a weapon, just following, the person in front is justified by your Florida law to jump and beat the crap out of the guy in back?
Can I come to Florida and get you to walk behind me for a block or two in that case?
There was a benefit to the confrontation between Martin and Zimmerman (the "creepy-a$$ cracka"): the world has one less racist in the population.
And if I could get you to follow me thru a subdivision apparently I could reduce the population of dullards in Florida.
You act as though Martin leaped from the bushes & attacked Zimmerman.

He did not.

He asked Zimmerman what he was doing.

All the dumbass Zimmerman had to say was Neighborhood Watch.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#948530 Jul 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope they elect Wendy Davis for governor.
Yes!

Since her day long protest speech:

She has raised over $1 million dollars!

Mostly in donations under $50 bucks, from the people.

Texas and these backwards red States, disgusting!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#948531 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, guess I'm not finished yet.
So do you think the mayor of San Diego, a confessed sex pervert, should stay in office? Just trying to gauge your liberalness.
Are you aware the New York Times called Valerie Jarrett "the other half of Obama's brain"? Does that mean she gave the directive to go after his enemies because she's very protective, too?
I haven't followed that story; is he a sex pervert? What did he do?
If he is, I hope he does the right thing and steps down.
The rest of your post is nonsense. Who cares?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#948532 Jul 19, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
News item:
This summer, checks for approximately $100 will be sent to millions of people, loudly proclaimed as a windfall from the "Affordable Care Act" (a. k. a. Obamacare.
Lord Obama is already posing with commoners (not royalty, like him) claiming credit for this token of his compassion for The Little People.
It dismays me that many people can be bought for $100. We struggle every day under 7.5%+ unemployment FOR GOING ON FIVE YEARS, small businesses folding, unending racial strife, and yet Lord Obama wants us to love him because he is distributing checks for $100.
Oh stfu dummy
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#948533 Jul 19, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
News item:
Hey sleepy!

I didn't hear you cry when Bush II handed out $50 million dollars to each billionaire,

And the "commoners" got a hundred bucks.

Great Republican ideas:

Tax cuts for billionaires during wars!

Hey George! Just borrow trillions for war!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#948534 Jul 19, 2013
Waxman wrote:
President Jimmy Carter about Zimmerman trial:
The jury made the “right decision”
Carter said based on the evidence presented by the prosecution blaming them for the way the prosecuted the case.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#948535 Jul 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't followed that story; is he a sex pervert? What did he do?
If he is, I hope he does the right thing and steps down.
The rest of your post is nonsense. Who cares?
He's a sexual predator... like Bill Clinton. It's not been determined yet if he's a serial rapist like Bill Clinton, though.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#948536 Jul 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You act as though Martin leaped from the bushes & attacked Zimmerman.
He did not.
He asked Zimmerman what he was doing.
All the dumbass Zimmerman had to say was Neighborhood Watch.
Grievance industry racists and sellout. Race Pimps Profiteers. How Jesse, RealDave, Al Sharpton, demoKrats get paid. Truth is bad for a racist business you loser...

Trayvon being exploited by you grievance peddlers, race pimp profiteers, and hate mongers for profit and vote RealDumbfückDave...

Gangsta Trayvon Martin should had went home and not be looking for a fight... He was not in Miami...

It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#948537 Jul 19, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!
Since her day long protest speech:
She has raised over $1 million dollars!
Mostly in donations under $50 bucks, from the people.
Texas and these backwards red States, disgusting!
She's phenomenal!

Lewis Black: New York City is better than Texas because ‘F*ck you, Texas’

Listen, Texas,” he said,“trying to steal jobs from Illinois and California is one thing, but you’re going to try to trash-talk about New York? Not on my watch.”

Vowing to “fight fire with fire,” Black rolled his own ad, in which he said in voice-over,“This is New York City, the city that never sleeps. People come here from all over the world, for the freedom to live as they choose, for the variety of cultures, but most of all, for the fact that it’s not Texas.”

“Fuck you, Texas!” New Yorkers gleefully shout at the video’s climax, in a multitude of languages.

“‘Don’t mess with Texas?’” Black mocked.“Don’t fuck with New York.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/18/lewis-b...
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#948538 Jul 19, 2013
NEW YORK - Schneiderman: some nonprofits holding storm donations

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman said that many nonprofits are withholding donations from the very people they are supposed to be helping.

Within days of Superstorm Sandy making landfall in October 2012, a number of charitable organizations started collecting donations from kindhearted souls freely giving their monies to help with Sandy relief efforts or so they thought.

Schneiderman announced that a huge amount of those donated funds have yet to be filtered to sandy victims as they were so intended.

"This is about transparency. This is about accountability," Attorney General Eric Schneiderman said. "This is about us all understanding that the money goes where the donors intended and the relief is delivered effectively and efficiently.

Schneiderman's office found that 89 charities raised more than half a billion dollars. By April, only 57 percent of that had been given in sandy relief, leaving at least $238 million still in the hands of those nonprofits and not in the hands of sandy victims.

Art Lighthall lives in Breezy Point, Queens, where more than 350 homes were destroyed during sandy.

"People are trying to rebuild these homes," he said. "They need the assistance cause in many cases they did not get the support through FEMA and in many cases they had no insurance or their insurance proceeds were small or they are fighting with insurance companies."

The biggest fundraiser was the American Red Cross with about $300 million in Sandy relief. The Red Cross said that all donations specified for Sandy relief were done so.

Schneiderman said at least 17 organizations report they may use Sandy donations for non-Sandy purposes, including future disasters.

But state Sen. Joseph Addabbo Jr. said that is a problem.

"We ask those who have retained the money collected to do the right thing: get the money out to the intended beneficiaries which are the victims of Hurricane Sandy,"

A reminder from the attorney general is to make sure that you do specify where you want your donation to go. His office said its investigation is far from over.

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/22869999/schneid...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#948539 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Looks like our little president very well could have known more about the targeting than he wanted to admit.
Funny how the truth keeps coming back to haunt you when you try to hide it.
You ought to be pooped by scouring around so early looking for FauxNews crap to post. You should have checked Charles Grassley and his tepid moves to help Christine O'Donnell use the 'tax scandal' to try and revive interest in her wreck of a political career. "Former US Senate Candidate Christine O'Donnell revealed she has learned that her taxes were illegally tampered with."

Read More at: http://www.foxbaltimore.com/news/features/raw...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Guru 187,411
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 19 min _Zoey_ 5,918
abby 4-26 1 hr Illythia 6
Bill Clinton's Wife. 1 hr ThreadSezAll 6
Ask Amy 4-25-15 1 hr Illythia 8
Cool Pix from Zeppelin over SF, Oakland etc. 1 hr The occupant 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr zion 52,889
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]