Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1263851 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#948506 Jul 19, 2013
Hollywood's big budget flops? Conservatives and Republicans are boycotting the films because most of the "Stars" are annoying vocal liberals. Liberals and Democrat patronage is waning because movie theaters have stopped accepting SNAP EBT cards as payment for tickets and skittles.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#948508 Jul 19, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
I don't see an increase in the number of blacks assaulting whites and hispanics since the verdict of not guilty was announced for Zimmerman. It seems to be the same, with the exception that there is just another excuse used for the same old uncivilized bullshit.
Now, when some black "child" shoots a baby in the face or mugs some 70 year old great grandmother, they just add "this is for Trayvon" to their diatribe to go along with "give me your wallet".
25 black Liberals gang rape an 11 year old girl mad at Zimmerman's verdict!!!

See? Liberals, all Liberals in here and everywhere, think alike, are one and the same and are sick monsters!!!
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#948509 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I liked this editorial by Graham J Noble.
IRS lawyer Carter Hull told congressional investigators that his superiors informed him that the chief counsel’s office, headed by Obama-appointee William Wilkins, needed to subject certain applications to additional review because of potential political activity. It should be noted that no left-wing organizations had been subjected to this scrutiny.
The common refrain from this administration, in every situation, is that the people at the top of the ladder are, somehow, always completely unaware of decisions made by their staff.
It begs the question; why does the US government even have an executive branch when, by its own contention, it makes no decisions and is not, in any way, involved in running the country?
An additional question might be; why is anyone reading the mainstream media, when they constantly refuse to report on some of the most important political issue of the day?
The American people should be asking themselves; if the previous President’s administration was so directly culpable in every event that damaged the nation, then why is the current President’s administration so completely detached and uninvolved?
...That's what I ask myself every single day.
Of course you'd like it Carol, it parrots all of the lies you've been spewing for a while. The biggest lie is that only "conservative groups were targeted. The fact is that groups that used the terms "Progressive", "Medical Marijuana," "Occupied Territory Advocacy," "Healthcare legislation," were also given extra scrutiny as they should have. How many "conservative" groups were denied 501(c)(4) status Carol? NONE! They were also free to operate under that status while their cases were under review. So just how were they harmed in any way? But go ahead Carol, keep flogging that dead horse and prove what a fool you are on a daily basis.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#948510 Jul 19, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you'd like it Carol, it parrots all of the lies you've been spewing for a while. The biggest lie is that only "conservative groups were targeted. The fact is that groups that used the terms "Progressive", "Medical Marijuana," "Occupied Territory Advocacy," "Healthcare legislation," were also given extra scrutiny as they should have. How many "conservative" groups were denied 501(c)(4) status Carol? NONE! They were also free to operate under that status while their cases were under review. So just how were they harmed in any way? But go ahead Carol, keep flogging that dead horse and prove what a fool you are on a daily basis.
Care to back this party line propaganda spam bullshit up?

How about we see what a Congressional investigation comes up with. For some reason, Obama's controllers are opposed to this idea.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#948511 Jul 19, 2013
Why do we need things like neighborhood watches?

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/woman-se...

If someone like George Zimmerman lived in that neighborhood, he would have made himself visible, and this burglary probably would not have happened.

“The neighbor quickly alerted police, who arrived as the burglar was leaving. Though no arrests were made, all stolen items were recovered after the intruder made a clumsy escape.”

The police arrive and see the burglar. The burglar dumps all of the stolen articles and escapes to burglarize another home some other time.

… and here’s the good part. NO ARRESTS WERE MADE.

I wonder what the description of the burglar the police use if they are inclined to catch this criminal would be....
tell_it_like_it_ is

Oklahoma City, OK

#948512 Jul 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter son? Hate the truth
If you we're unable to vote, you'd be unable to eat....
tell_it_like_it_ is

Oklahoma City, OK

#948513 Jul 19, 2013
were...
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#948514 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
I miss President Mitt Romney.
Of course you do Carol, you're both sociopaths, pathological liars and hypocrites.
LCN Llin

United States

#948515 Jul 19, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush expanded entitlements with Prescription Drugs under Medicare.
Largest expansion of entitlements

When President Bush took office on Jan. 20, 2001, the S&P 500 stock market index stood at 1,342.54.

The day he left office, it was 805.22, a drop of 40 percent

America continues to suffer from the Republican Stock market crash of 2008.
LCN Llin

United States

#948516 Jul 19, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Morning again to all my topix friends!!!
As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee small hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be juding your posts all day. I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed.
I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!!
PLEASE join me!
Warm and sincerest hugs!!! "Waxman"
PS, another one of my wonderful sockpuppets has come forth. He calls himself "Jorge Zimmerman".
Please my dear friends, show him some Topix Love!!
Not telling my doctors about this one!
I'm in full judgit meltdown mode my friends!!!!!!!!!!
Republicans best act is the all day long whine :-)
tell_it_like_it_ is

Oklahoma City, OK

#948517 Jul 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So based on your personal experience, what is it that drops in the can son?
'If you fail to find the polling place in your district eventually you will starve!'
tell_it_like_it_ is

Oklahoma City, OK

#948518 Jul 19, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
When President Bush took office on Jan. 20, 2001, the S&P 500 stock market index stood at 1,342.54.
'If you fail to find the polling place in your district you will eventually starve!'

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#948519 Jul 19, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's go over the facts again.

The Democrats supported the war in Iraq in exchange for the Republicans giving to them no effectove oversight of their Marxist CRA subprime housing mortgage underwriting program that collapsed our economy after two years of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank.

Now you have no excuse for repeating that obvious propaganda lie.
tell_it_like_it_ is

Oklahoma City, OK

#948520 Jul 19, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you do Carol, you're both sociopaths, pathological liars and hypocrites.
'If the Democrats did not inform you what the hole beneath your nose is for yod'd starve!'
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#948521 Jul 19, 2013
tell_it_like_it_is wrote:
were...
Hey dummy!

Your posts look so lonely all day.

Same old.

How about this:

Federal charges for pudgy?

LOCK UP PUDGY!

LOCK UP PUDGY!

LOCK UP PUDGY!

JUSTICE FOR TM.

and this:

Perry from Texas hates women? Takes away rights?

Passes excessive regulations of businesses?

Passes a law against women? <----- a republican folks!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#948522 Jul 19, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
House Demokrats and Demokratic Leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said she supports the growing nationwide Occupy Wall Street movement. "God bless them"... you loser...

Majority leaders Pelosi and Reid were the chief cooks in the kitchens of Hell when W left office...

The Hells kitchen Chiefs Pelosi and Reid cooked-up and produced nothing but poison since 2007, losing 750,000 jobs per month and still cooking-up more poison for America when W was and left office, something, an overdose of poison even a sellout obama still can't recover from today you idiot...

Another Hate America First OWS demoKrat you sellout...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#948523 Jul 19, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dummy!
Same old.
How about this:
LOCK UP PUDGY!
LOCK UP PUDGY!
LOCK UP PUDGY!
JUSTICE FOR TM.
and this:
Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?

http://www.topix.com/album/detail/gainesville...

It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#948524 Jul 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I took a snack break about an hour ago and couldn't find anything worth watching on Late Night Liberal TV. Frustrated, I switched to PBS and found Tavis Smiley doing his nightly racist thing.
No Joke: he said that white American males have no empathy for blacks whatsoever. Said that this has always puzzled him and now, with the Saint Trayvon case in the news, he asked his white male guest why this is.
His guest was a tall, lanky dude wearing a wildly multicolored Spanky And Our Gang felt thing on his head. I smiled and thought "Where did Tavis get this mentally crippled piece of Stage Prop Flotsam from?"
In a tiny, weak voice, this mealy-mouthed simpleton began explaining about how his parents were Hollywood actors and that they taught him right..... I smiled again.
Tavis had reached into the Hollywood Liberal shitbag to get a white Liberal Simpleton onto his show to show to his audience that white male empathy toward blacks only exists inside Hollywood Simpletons.(sigh)
I have heard Tavis make some of the most bizarre racist slurs over and over again throughout the years that, if spoken by a white-skinned human, would bring black rioting and WalMart looting in the blink of an eye. We live inside of a strange otherworldly bubble created, promoted and maintained by Liberal Media outlets.
...and Eric Racist Holder.
HAHAAA! You took a snack break! Did you have withdrawal symptoms? Are you getting paid to be on here 24/7?
You white supremacists have your share of travelling minstrel Uncle Toms that you trot out to prove your point; no one is buying it. Uz beki beki beki stan stan, 999, Fools. Oh, and let's thrown in Allen West, Dr. Carlson, Juan Williams, Clarence Thomas; is that it? 4 black republicans, one more delusional than the next.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#948525 Jul 19, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dummy!
Same old.
How about this:
LOCK UP PUDGY!
LOCK UP PUDGY!
LOCK UP PUDGY!
JUSTICE FOR TM.
and this:
I hope they elect Wendy Davis for governor.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#948526 Jul 19, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
25 black Liberals gang rape an 11 year old girl mad at Zimmerman's verdict!!!
See? Liberals, all Liberals in here and everywhere, think alike, are one and the same and are sick monsters!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13651...

try harder. with the truth this time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min ritedownthemiddle 54,358
News Fatal heat wave 20 years ago changed Chicago's ... 1 hr VeganTiger 5
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr jh4freedom 194,546
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Mister Tonka 100,298
Ask Amy July 31 7 hr Julie 6
abby7-31-15 10 hr mrs gladys kravitz 5
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 hr Mark 52,069
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages