Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,540)

Showing posts 870,781 - 870,800 of1,033,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
By not arresting Zimmerman, the police chief assumed the job of judge & jury.
Zimmerman may have lucked out in this trial but in civil court, he will lose.
Zimmerman broke the rules of Neighborhood Watch. He & the housing association will both be sued & both lose.
I've got two pieces of really, REALLY bad news for you lawn jockey; which do you want first?

OK, in no particular order:

1)"Stand your Ground" law in Fla has a provision PROHIBITING civil judgements, therefore neither GZ or the association can be successfully sued.

2)Federal judgements are un-enforceable (see OJ), so little thug Trayvon's parents are out of luck trying to freeload on the kid's justifiable homicide.

Don it make ya MAAADD?

Don't let it affect your wood-solid performance out on my lawn, bizitch......:-)

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, yes, the old white conspiracy argument.
So, you're going to riot... make my day. ;-)
What are you waiting for? It's been over 2 days.
Sonic does not know how to cut and paste a riot from O'bama's Think Progress Propaganda.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Angela Corey violated Zimmerman's civil rights.
Kruidbos, who testified in a pretrial hearing in the Zimmerman case in June, said that he had reason to believe that additional information found in Trayvon Martin's cell phone had not been turned over to the defense. Kruidbos said more than 2,000 photos from the phone were not shown to defense attorneys, including pictures of underage naked girls, images showing piles of jewelry on Martin's bed and photos of Martin blowing smoke.

It's the culture...
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You Can't be dumb enough to believe because, Zimmerman was right once, it gives credit to his stereotyping! It of more than 50 calls, he was right ??? What is this reverse psychology? You calling me ignorant when you're dumb as dish water. His batting average is .5!
GZ is alive due to natural selection...
The weaker species will be culled...

You Dodo...
NJ raider 1

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The Mexicans and white Hispanics will be writing your check...
Hispanics 1..... Negros 0
It's the culture...
Don't be dumb the rest of your sorry little life, asshole! The Hispanics & Mexicans are rising the black folks stupid! We all were raised together. If Zimmerman were considered Hispanic, do you think Johnson&Johnson would've paid for his defense? You's a dumb cracker! My girl is Puerto Rican. Hispanics are black in your white eyes!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Angela Corey violated Zimmerman's civil rights.
The fraudulent phag weasels at NBC and MSNBC sure did. Once they lose the initial fight over whether he was a "public figure" when they doctored those 911 calls (which he obviously wasnt, since no one had ever heard of him before), they are going to be "done" faster than a rabbit gets fcked.....:-)
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

MD Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Centuries? It is 100 years ago in January 2013.
Did you flunk American history?
And NO, I did NOT flunk it.

FAR from it.

And I PAID for the education (via that old fashioned, ETHICAL, above tables honest wage earning WORKING method) AND EARNED EVERY bit of the well ABOVE NON-failure grade, MYSELF.
NO fwee givverment handout OR AFFIRMATIVE ACTION required.

Had a hell of an instructor as well.

HA-slackerTICS and cheaters would suffocate OUT before the first half a semester.

Need more like her these days!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be dumb the rest of your sorry little life, asshole! The Hispanics & Mexicans are rising the black folks stupid! We all were raised together. If Zimmerman were considered Hispanic, do you think Johnson&Johnson would've paid for his defense? You's a dumb cracker! My girl is Puerto Rican. Hispanics are black in your white eyes!
NJ raider trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit...

And The dumb Negro wonders why no one cares and his ignorant behavior is the issue, nothing more.

It's the culture...
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be dumb the rest of your sorry little life, asshole! The Hispanics & Mexicans are rising the black folks stupid! We all were raised together. If Zimmerman were considered Hispanic, do you think Johnson&Johnson would've paid for his defense? You's a dumb cracker! My girl is Puerto Rican. Hispanics are black in your white eyes!
Racists sit in their own stink :-)

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
White Supremacy Acquits George Zimmerman
A jury has found George Zimmerman not guilty of all charges in connection to death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. But while the verdict came as a surprise to some people, it makes perfect sense to others. This verdict is a crystal-clear illustration of the way white supremacy operates in America.
Throughout the trial, the media repeatedly referred to an “all-woman jury” in that Seminole County courtroom, adding that most of them were mothers. That is true—but so is that five of the six jurors were white, and that is profoundly significant for cases like this one. We also know that the lone juror of color was seen apparently wiping a tear during the prosecution’s rebuttal yesterday. But that tear didn’t ultimately convince her or the white people on that jury that Zimmerman was guilty of anything. Not guilty. Not after stalking, shooting and killing a black child, a child that the defense insultingly argued was “armed with concrete.”
....When Zimmerman was acquitted today, it wasn’t because he’s a so-called white Hispanic. He’s not. It’s because he abides by the logic of white supremacy, and was supported by a defense team—and a swath of society—that supports the lingering idea that some black men must occasionally be killed with impunity in order to keep society-at-large safe.
Media on the left, right and center have been fanning the flames of fear-mongering, speculating that people—and black people especially—will take to the streets. That fear-mongering represents a deep white anxiety about black bodies on the streets, and echoes Zimmerman’s fears: that black bodies on the street pose a public threat. But the real violence in those speculations, regardless of whether they prove to be true, is that it silences black anxiety. The anxiety that black men feel every time they walk outside the door—and the anxiety their loved ones feel for them as well. That white anxiety serves to conceal the real public threat: that a black man is killed every twenty-eight hours by a cop or vigilante.
People will take to the streets, and with good reason. They’ll be there because they know that, yes, some people do always get away—and it tends to be those strapped with guns and the logic of white supremacy at their side.
http://www.thenation.com/blog/175260/white-su...
That's the biggest load of crap I've seen in a long time. You guys are grasping for anything/anyone to blame other than trayvon martin.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yea & somewhere in Florida, a mother is doing 20yrs for firing a weapon, a warning shot, in self defense to stop the advances of her exhusband, of whom she had a restraining order against. The shot didn't even hit anyone. Talk about justice!
Oh, hiya dummmy!! Honky-tonk man here, looking forward to the September showdown/hoedown!!

Read up on your facts before you post this drivel, retard. She shot AT the husband and HER OWN KIDS after an argument. They then 'reconciled", and he lied to protect her from prison (before changing his mind after she attacked him again shortly thereafter). ALL of these apes should be locked up, and the kids placed in foster homes for their own good....

Yeeehaw!!
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

MD Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMFAO!!! To say you are 10 IQ points short of retard is an insult to retards. You sir are dumber than a deaf mute autistic retard. My houseplant has a higher IQ than you.
WOW! It is 100 years, 7 months, 13 days. Yea, that's "centuries". ROFLMFAO!!!!!
Saying you are ignorant is a compliment.
We are glad you can read...
Next up is to go potty all by yourself...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Paranoia, the best answer to describe your psychotic assumptions! My mother owns a house, dead snack in the middle of the hood. She been there since 04 &, not 1 single break in, not 1! 2ndly, youjust contradicted yourself. If your family doesn't have the problem I spoke of in my other post, why do you feel the need to lock your door? Paranoia! Exactly what did you think the result was going to be for the cities talking in the New Orleans refugees? Everything they owned was destroyed &, the gov't showed them just how much they care about them, them being black folks! When your stomach is touching your back, you'll do whatever necessary through hook or crook to survive!
Why the fck do you people think the government is the answer to everything?
NJ Racist

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You Can't be dumb enough to believe because, Zimmerman was right once, it gives credit to his stereotyping! It of more than 50 calls, he was right ??? What is this reverse psychology? You calling me ignorant when you're dumb as dish water. His batting average is .5!
You seem to be the resident bigot and example on how an ignorant person stereotypes, so you really have zero credibility here, clown.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
OR
had the law got there first-right now this might be one of DEM DAR-
"It awrl the cops faurlt COPPER ABUSE CASES."
Speculation is BULLCHIT.
And here I thought some republican doouucchhheee would call me on using Alzheimer's and nut job in the same post to describe carol: "Z was in his house, T was on his property!"

Alzheimer's a horrible disease....not a joke.

Being a republican nut job....a voluntary affliction!

So I say to you: wTF!
Take an aspirin! Do you read your posts?

Wow! Out there!

RIP T.......one of 20,000 gun violence victims shot down and killed in the USA THIS YEAR!

one year!

USA armed up! Everyone is showing their fangs.

Have a gun at home?

You are likely to be shot with it. Or your kid.

Lets fix the USA!

THE GENIUS HAS ALREADY STARTED!

USA: worst healthcare system! Most gun deaths! Most poor people! <---- compared to our developed world peers.

WOW!

shocking!

Republican idiots have declared war on women! The poor! And middle class!

Disgusting! <---- don't be one!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Cause your drug addicted kids start off stealing from you &, later move on to you neighbors homes. Trust me, I know. This ain't no speculation. I done made plenty of money plenty of privileged white boys & girls, women & men! Since I was a young boy, my brothers & I were known in the hood to have the best of everything so, answer me this. Why weren't we burglarized once? I don't know about where you from but, where I'm from, it's your own children breaking in your home's & stealing your stuff. I know you heard about the guy who thought someone was breaking into his neighbors house so, he ran outside with his gun loaded & wound up shooting his own son!
LMAOAU, you retarded gibbon!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Other items taken from Trayvon Martin's cell phone included text-message discussions of drugs and pictures of a gun and marijuana plants.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/26/justice/florida...

It's the culture..

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Why Wasn't Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Indicted as a Terrorist?
The moslem Boston bomber--why is Islam so special in O'bama's America?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Kruidbos, who testified in a pretrial hearing in the Zimmerman case in June, said that he had reason to believe that additional information found in Trayvon Martin's cell phone had not been turned over to the defense. Kruidbos said more than 2,000 photos from the phone were not shown to defense attorneys, including pictures of underage naked girls, images showing piles of jewelry on Martin's bed and photos of Martin blowing smoke.
It's the culture...
In other words, Hoodieman was the exact type of person the neighborhood needed to be protected against.
I guess profiling works.(Just ask the Israeli security at their airports.)
NJ Racist

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
Under pressure from the NAACP, Justice Dept. agrees to investigate George Zimmerman over possible civil rights violations, but FBI documents show agents have so far found no evidence of racial bias despite dozens of interviews

NAACP = Neanderthals Acting As Corrupt Persecutors

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 870,781 - 870,800 of1,033,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,971
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min ritedownthemiddle 42,936
snapchat gay names 1 hr nolovecity74 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 167,402
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 2 hr ThomasA 15
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,022
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE