Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
870,781 - 870,800 of 1,101,335 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
TheIndependntMaj ority

London, KY

#947901 Jul 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, PDupont can't. Progressive liberalism disenfranchised blacks destroying any semblance of a learning environment in the classrooms, and eventually single black mothers decided to let progressive liberals raise their children in the school systems.
And here we are in the present day. More student violence with teachers screaming and cussing at students in the public schools than we could have gotten our heads around at one time.
This poison is moving from the classroom to society as a whole.
Maybe we DO need to start implementing courses in using LOGIC, Rationality, Ethics and Morality in schools again.

Sure does seem to be alot of ILLogical, IRRational, NON-ethical and highly lacking in any moral character type stuff going on these days.
TheIndependntMaj ority

London, KY

#947902 Jul 18, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
excuse me, I meant 3rd degree murder, with the underlining felony of stalking, not stealing!
Not even close.

At best, they could've only gotten Involunatary MS...and with time served-
GZ's already served a ton of time and degradations to his own now ruined life.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#947903 Jul 18, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey!
Fed charges for pudgy!
LOCK UP PUDGY!
LOCK UP PUDGY!
LOCK UP PUDGY!
and other criminals against humanity:
LOCK UP PERRY!
LOCK UP PERRY!
GOP: GREEDY OLD WHITE PUSCEES!
Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt? http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TB...

It's the culture..
TheIndependntMaj ority

London, KY

#947904 Jul 18, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey!
Fed charges for pudgy!
LOCK UP PUDGY!
LOCK UP PUDGY!
LOCK UP PUDGY!
and other criminals against humanity:
LOCK UP PERRY!
LOCK UP PERRY!
GOP: GREEDY OLD WHITE PUSCEES!
Go peddle your hate, bigotry, thug level conivement and harrassment in your own ghetto hood.

It is NOT welcome here by us decent, ethical, humane and peace loving type people.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#947905 Jul 18, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
As the Democrats like to say, time to "Move On"!
Let's let the racists like NJ Racist babble on.
There are much more important issues to discuss, such as Obama's corruption & scandals.
Obamacare is a major disaster.
Democrats want to destroy our freedoms.
Zimmerman is just a distraction.
George Zimmerman is not the poster boy of racism... Perhaps the savages looting, rioting, burning America in the demokratic party??

Savage racist demoKrats hating on whites, Hispanics, Jew, brown, yellow people, Negros looting, Jesse rioting, Sharpton burning America, Black Panther death threats is an excellent campaign strategy for NJ raider racist demoKrats in 2014.

It's the culture...
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#947906 Jul 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>When you make them up, it's neither fact nor evidence son.
But it is your opinion!
happy?
Commonsense should tell these assholes, given the fact that a deadly incident happened between 2 people &, only 1 is living to tell the story of exactly what happened to spark the altercation. You only go on corroborating evidence. Basically saying " I don't believe what the dead person can not refute or dispute!" All we know is Zimmerman stalked Martin from the car first, then against authorizes advice, for out of the vehicle &, continued stalking Martin to the backside of the complex. From that point on is speculation, with the end result of a dead unnamed 16yr old kid. Given that evidence, Zimmerman is guilty of manslaughter in the 1st degree. Instead the jury took the word of the last man standing &, that's not justice! These assholes suffer from a disease which renders them incapable of rational thought. They feel the need to try & fill in the blanks to bolster their argument. A bunch of characters from " Looney Tunes."
NJ Racist

West Hartford, CT

#947907 Jul 18, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
excuse me, I meant 3rd degree murder, with the underlining felony of stalking, not stealing!
President Carter: Zimmerman Jury "made the right decision"

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#947908 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Democrats have made a mess but they have been successful at keeping the blacks pinned down into poverty crime and killing themselves. The blacks are so stupid they just keep coming back for more.
This is the idea. Democrats keep them uneducated & a dependent subculture, hence a voting block for generations.
Tell a lie enough times and people will start to believe it.

Keep them poor and dependent and keep telling them the other side are racists and they will keep voting to remain poor and dependent so they will keep voting for those who lie to them believing it's just a matter of time before they actually help them improve their circumstances.

Problem is, it never improves. Just the democrats they vote for who get to keep their seats warm and continue the lie - many of whom are their own race. But they got theirs and, as long as they aren't poor and dependent, it's better to keep getting their votes.

The good news is more blacks are starting to figure it out.
NJ Racist

West Hartford, CT

#947909 Jul 18, 2013
TheIndependntMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Go peddle your hate, bigotry, thug level conivement and harrassment in your own ghetto hood.
It is NOT welcome here by us decent, ethical, humane and peace loving type people.
Second!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#947910 Jul 18, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
The dishonest and criminal LSM started all of this racial animosity, now why did they do that? Some speculate they did it to take the heat off of the failure Oblama and his numerous scandals.. Some speculate they did it to whip up the races and divide them. Either theory is believable as time after time they show what traitorous, anti american dirtbags they are.
I suggest you go back and check your "facts". The "racial animosity" was not the result of politics. The first media source to claim that race played a role in the killing of Trayvon was the Christian Science Monitor.

"Theories" are not facts. I will agree that the public was mislead by the publishing of a picture of Trayvon as a "child" instead of a 6'2" muscular young man. Perhaps if there had been honest reporting from the beginning, people would have been less emotional and more open to accepting of the facts of the case but I don't believe for a minute it was a political ploy.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#947911 Jul 18, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Then you wonder why I call you delusional! What does another man walking in the same area have to do with the incident between Zimmerman & Martin. There is no room for hypotheticals in the world of reality! Now you can return to watching " fairly odd parents" or, whatever cartoon world you live in!
There was a quotation somewhat appropriate to Methmouth in a paraphrased form, "We should forgive him/her, s/he knows not what s/he says." The major difficulty with that is that no one else can tell what Methmouth is saying either. I wonder if West would have bullied her like he did Rachel Jeantel on the stand and have his blonde bimbo daughters instagram "We beat stupidity" and celebratory ice cream cones?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#947913 Jul 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously don't have any experience with this.
What do you do if you punch someone who isn't being punched for the first time? Do you really think you can knock someone with some toughness in them to the ground with just one magic punch? Or, do you think you'll have to fight them?
Yes, Zimmerman had no experience fighting. He would not have been a tough fight. One punch to the nose would have been enough to cause him to loose (or loosen, at least) any grip he had on anything.
And, only a person with experience facing guns would automatically think to attack when they saw a gun pointed at them from close range. People without experience facing guns would immediately recognize the gun and not know how to attack without getting shot.
If a person is facing a gun, the only actions will be what they are trained to do, and practiced through experience. If they don't have any training and experience, they will not attack the gun.
You are an idiot.
You're too confused to have a real conversation with.

"You can't take someone out with one punch but one punch would have been enough for Zimmerman"

You don't make any sense.

I didn't suggest you could take someone out with one punch but a good lead to the nose, throat, TM etc. gives you a huge advantage.

In the rain and the dark Martin may not have seen Zimmerman's gun if he had it out or was getting it out.

If you can come back with some coherency then I'll talk.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#947914 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Sounds like people are stepping up AGAINST BULLYING and Baiting for the sake of vileness and low life self servedness via criminal AND illicit means.
About time America TOOK back its RIGHTS into the hands of RIGHTFUL bearers and holders of.
(and that is NOT the low life, destructive, mean and hate filled, GREEDY occupy anyone else's anything parasite cwowds!!)
It's interesting how by 'protecting' yourself, you're willing to take away other people's rights.

My, my. All you're missing is your white hood and robe.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#947915 Jul 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
Thus, Zimmerman didn't have the gun drawn when Hoodieman punched him in the nose.
You're argument's too fragmented and leads to no such logical conclusion.

Orlando, FL

#947916 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Maybe we DO need to start implementing courses in using LOGIC, Rationality, Ethics and Morality in schools again.
Sure does seem to be alot of ILLogical, IRRational, NON-ethical and highly lacking in any moral character type stuff going on these days.
That would require aspiring to a higher standard of societal expectations and making judgments about right and wrong. And following through with fair but swift consequences of bad behavior.

Those are all progressive liberalism no-no's.

It's better to let students beat each other up and attack and curse at teachers.

That way, no one makes any waves.
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#947917 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Not even close.
Do you know the law? He couldn't be guilty of involuntary manslaughter because, he voluntarily shot him. 3rd degree murder constitutes the same violations as 1st degree manslaughter except there's a need for an underlining felony. That underlining felony should've be stalking. A paralegal could've proved stalking because, Zimmerman admitted it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#947918 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Democrats have made a mess but they have been successful at keeping the blacks pinned down into poverty crime and killing themselves. The blacks are so stupid they just keep coming back for more.
This is the idea. Democrats keep them uneducated & a dependent subculture, hence a voting block for generations.
I'll have those n**g*rs voting demokkkRatic for the next 200 years” Lyndon B. Johnson

Yet widespread opinion among blacks: RACE TRUMPS COMMON SENSE...

If the Negro in the ghetto must eternally be fed by the masters hand that pushes him into a sold out ghetto, the nedro will never become strong enough to escape the sellout of the ghetto...

LBJ's welfare state left the black community in a permanent state of bondage to their political slave masters.

The DNA of the demoKKKratic party is inbred with hate and racism.

It's the culture...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#947919 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Not even close.
Mississippi? The option on the jury instruction was voluntary manslaughter. He didn't serve a "ton of time" since fools like you helped him raise bail, although his wife in currently charged with perjury for lying about the amount. His life was already a mess because of his own proclivities. He was a n'er do well child molester, estranged from his own family. Check the neighbors that knew George as a boy--basically, they though he was borderline mentally retarded. We'll see what happens if civil charges go through and he has to testify on his own. You'll probably have crawled up another of your sock's ass by then.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#947920 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>
HANDS OFF.
NO harrassing others.
NOT that complicated.
For who?

Orlando, FL

#947921 Jul 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The inner city ghettos and projects of modern America and Detroit's urban preserves, Chicago and Philadelphia are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of hate-filled low intelligence liberalism, racism, ignorance, bigotry, poverty, intolerance, abortion, America's liberal killing fields of blacks you sold out idiot....
Ghetto is not a Republican invention you dumbass.... Ghetto is a man made demokratic urban disaster...
It just bothers people when you project ghetto on reasonable people when the demoKrats still have your mind in chains you idiot.
It's the culture...
Very good post. The truth hurts sometimes.

No pain, no gain.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min litesong 46,375
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 21 min FXX 3
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 23 min My Flowers 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 59 min Whiny1 4,683
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr I Hate You 49,487
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,753
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 177,520
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE