Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#948057 Jul 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Given the fact that Philadelphia is 60% black and Hispanic, and given the high dropout rates in those communities, your statistic is hardly surprising.
Galt places the blame directly on the white racist Mayor and school board.
It is still a disproportionate number of black school closings. I notice you ignored Chicago..where only 41.7 percent of the students are black but 90 percent of students affected by public school closings are African American, That is called Foxicizing the facts.

Many factors are to blame but it is still unfair.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#948058 Jul 18, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>There was a quotation somewhat appropriate to Methmouth in a paraphrased form, "We should forgive him/her, s/he knows not what s/he says." The major difficulty with that is that no one else can tell what Methmouth is saying either. I wonder if West would have bullied her like he did Rachel Jeantel on the stand and have his blonde bimbo daughters instagram "We beat stupidity" and celebratory ice cream cones?
Too bad for you -you haven't even beaten your OWN stupidity, you clueless, lying, yellow journalsnipe type dirtbag Ignorant "kkkhunt".
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#948059 Jul 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It's interesting how by 'protecting' yourself, you're willing to take away other people's rights.
My, my. All you're missing is your white hood and robe.
You wear that dark age, IGNORANT "kkk" garb type crappola out enough for twenty people-RACIST bigot, hate inciting, dirtbag Race Baiter.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#948060 Jul 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
If you feel like you're being disenfranchised, why don't you elect Democrats to run your city?
Oh, yeah. That IS the problem there.
So, just what do you think Chicago and Philadelphia should do about that problem?
They should have an open dialogue with the people. And, just for the record, I don't need to be black to understand why they may feel marginalized.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#948061 Jul 18, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is still a disproportionate number of black school closings. I notice you ignored Chicago..where only 41.7 percent of the students are black but 90 percent of students affected by public school closings are African American, That is called Foxicizing the facts.
Many factors are to blame but it is still unfair.
Who's fault do you think it is? It does seem like a deliberate decisioin. Who is making those decisions?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#948062 Jul 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would require aspiring to a higher standard of societal expectations and making judgments about right and wrong. And following through with fair but swift consequences of bad behavior.
Those are all progressive liberalism no-no's.
Exactly.

And no wonder decent, civil law abiding type society has had to stoop to such low levels from having to tolerate such ignorance.
Dead Monkey Haha

Mission Viejo, CA

#948063 Jul 18, 2013
Boy targeted Zimmerman, got what he deserved.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#948064 Jul 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Black Alternate Juror For Zimmerman Trial: "I Supported The Verdict"
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...
It's the culture...
As previously stated, you saw the word BLACK and it was like SQUIRREL to you, Dogbreath. ""E54 was the next prospective juror, described as a white male probably in his 50s, and a “dead ringer for Oliver Stone.” He recalled Zimmerman phoning the police to report a suspicious person. He also recalled that there was a later 911 call. E54 appeared to be by far the best informed juror of the day. He knew that Zimmerman had not been arrested right away, and that he was eventually charged with second degree murder. He also knew about the protests at the time, but says he “lost interest in it.” He expressed wonder at why there were protests when the police apparently though there was no reason to even charge Zimmerman, and assumed that new evidence must have been developed which led to Zimmerman’s later arrest. He said he thought about joining a protest because of Zimmermans’ arrest.[Editorial comment: No jury for you!] "

You just "Can't Get Right"

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#948065 Jul 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Only 22 states have a SYG law and naturally Florida's is the most widen open thus it's nickname, "shoot first and ask questions later."
George would have been booked on some charge in about half of the US states and would then have had to lawyer up/shut up.
Based on his his readily available Florida criminal record which indicates a propensity for anger/violence he should have been booked immediately and attend a first hearing so a judge could decide rather than a few cops who might have been influenced by George's bff the air marshal.
George was given a cursory interview and sent along home before the John Doe was identified. The police later admitted that they were lax in their initial investigation. Did you know that the investigator didn't know that George was driving until George told him the following day? The police never inspected the truck, they didn't even know where in the fk it was parked. George's wife Shellie came over and picked it up with the spare keys. George's keyfob was found twenty feet from where George told police that Trayvon punched him.
Problem for you is the Stand Your Ground law was not introduced into this case.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/05/geor...
Dead Monkey Haha

Mission Viejo, CA

#948066 Jul 18, 2013
Al Sharpton after Zimmerman verdict-

"Don't treat us like we ignunt"

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#948067 Jul 18, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike an autopsy, testing Zimmerman for drugs and alcohol would not have been standard procedure. Obviously Zimmerman didn't exhibit the effects of either or he would have been tested. You are tilting at windmills.
I think drug & alcohol testing is standard operating procedure in most homicide cases. There were reports of a law enforcement expert who said Zimmerman sounded like he'd been drinking.

However, since the police blew it off, we will never know.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#948068 Jul 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and he looked black too because myfoxorlando had him in shadow kinda like CNN did with B-37 the attorneys wife who referred to black folk as "they."
BTW I like that Valerie Boie reporter, she's the one who interviewed George's dad early on when he went of Obama. I'm pretty sure that George's dad is a rightie.
Posted July 18, 2013 - Real Clear Politics

Black Alternate Juror For Zimmerman Trial: "I Supported The Verdict"

It's the culture..

When's dawn?

#948069 Jul 18, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay Spam Gay Spam Gay Spam Gay Spam Gay Spam Gay Spam Gay Spam Gay Spam Gay Spam Gay Spam Gay Spam Gay Spam Gay Spam Gay Spam Gay Spam
Man, do sound childish for a athletic, black-killing, major athlete, chain gang foreman, off-the-grid, pussysock. Tell us some more about that tricked-out cough syrup you found on line...isn't NBC network TV? LMAWAO@U Fiction Fenny Bate.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#948070 Jul 18, 2013
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#948071 Jul 18, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know the law? He couldn't be guilty of involuntary manslaughter because, he voluntarily shot him. 3rd degree murder constitutes the same violations as 1st degree manslaughter except there's a need for an underlining felony. That underlining felony should've be stalking. A paralegal could've proved stalking because, Zimmerman admitted it!
Just stick with the FACTS.

Have you answered Carols question?

If someone was standing over you in the dark, on a rainy night, giving you an animalistic type "bashing"--rather than acting like a civilized human being, able to communicate with others in a civilized manner (as in hands AND bad attitude MOUTH OFF)...and chose to Jump you instead--inflicting physical harm on to you--causing you to fear for YOUR life-what would YOU have done?

That could've been ANYONE else standing in Zimmerman's shoes as well.

Answer the question-what would you have done.

NO LYING just to try and self escalate yourself either. You have to be honest-I have no problem being HONEST answering it myself.

I'd've popped a cap too...in SELF DEFENCE.

As in-NOT Guilty.

When's dawn?

#948072 Jul 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem for you is the Stand Your Ground law was not introduced into this case.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/05/geor...
But juror B37 said it was part of the reason there could be no other verdict. Maybe the Justice Department can put SYG on trial--SYG = snuff the witnesses in my book.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#948073 Jul 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of shit. If you get shot with anything with any punch, when you're shot, you're not capable of carrying on a physical fight... unless it's just a scratch (makes me want to sing a Beatles song...) Wherever you're hit, that part of your body is disabled. Then, your body will go into shock. You'll last as long as the adrenalin lasts, provided the bullet didn't hit any bone or vital organ. In other words, you just got nicked, not shot.
Please stop. You're embarrassing yourself. You haven't got a clue about what's coming out of your mouth.
I might add that getting nicked by .45ACP will take you out of the fight. A 9mm won't.
Guess which one you'll see when you come through the window at my house?
Reading problems huh? I specifically stated that " I've never been shot but, alot of my friends have." My 2 best friends well, to of my best friends took bullets thru & thru. 1 right here in my hometown in a big shootout with our neighboring town. Up close a 45 round thru the backside of his shoulder to the front side, less than an inch from his chest. Didn't even know he was hit & continue beating the shit out of dude. Told me he didn't feel the pain until he laid on the hospital bed. My other friend moved down south 13 yrs ago &, just moved back. He got into an altercation in South Carolina that out him & his shooter face to face. Guy first shot went thru his hand & knocked his cell phone out of his hand. He rushed dude ( like I said , in fear of his life) &, dude shot again & but him in his hip. He felt the 2nd shot & turned & ran. He also said, he didn't feel the pain until he laid on the stretcher of the ambulance. It's more than obvious your assuming again. I also know or, knew a guy ( God bless the dead) that, was murdered in Valentine's day of 96. Mind you, I grew up with these dudes. He was on his way with his friend & their females to a room when he pulled over because he seen the police headed to the projects. Pagers were still popular then & so he passed his brother & cousin to let them know. This coming from the friend that was right there sitting in the car. A big dude in a black hoodie walked up, point blank range & shot him in his chest. He rushed dude, grabbed his sweater & swung. Dude shot him again, point blank range in his chest. He fell but, tried to get up before he blacked out. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#948074 Jul 18, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Mississippi? The option on the jury instruction was voluntary manslaughter. He didn't serve a "ton of time" since fools like you helped him raise bail, although his wife in currently charged with perjury for lying about the amount. His life was already a mess because of his own proclivities. He was a n'er do well child molester, estranged from his own family. Check the neighbors that knew George as a boy--basically, they though he was borderline mentally retarded. We'll see what happens if civil charges go through and he has to testify on his own. You'll probably have crawled up another of your sock's ass by then.
Shall we start a list of all St Trayvon's FAILURES and flaws...

And he was ten years BEHIND GZ in age--imagine how long the list might've been by then...if you want to base stuff on lunaTic type ILLogical, judgeMENTAL type stuff.

See how THAT kind of IGNORANT-dark age-witch hunting CONdemnation works-you ignorant, yellow bellied, gutter snipe troll.

When's dawn?

#948075 Jul 18, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad for you -you haven't even beaten your OWN stupidity, you clueless, lying, yellow journalsnipe type dirtbag Ignorant "kkkhunt".
Just keep embarrassing yourself, floUDHsock; it's obvious you're incapable of shame. ""E54 was the next prospective juror, described as a white male probably in his 50s, and a “dead ringer for Oliver Stone.” He recalled Zimmerman phoning the police to report a suspicious person. He also recalled that there was a later 911 call. E54 appeared to be by far the best informed juror of the day. He knew that Zimmerman had not been arrested right away, and that he was eventually charged with second degree murder. He also knew about the protests at the time, but says he “lost interest in it.” He expressed wonder at why there were protests when the police apparently though there was no reason to even charge Zimmerman, and assumed that new evidence must have been developed which led to Zimmerman’s later arrest. He said he thought about joining a protest because of Zimmermans’ arrest.[Editorial comment: No jury for you!] "
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#948076 Jul 18, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Man, do sound childish for a athletic, black-killing, major athlete, chain gang foreman, off-the-grid, pussysock. Tell us some more about that tricked-out cough syrup you found on line...isn't NBC network TV? LMAWAO@U Fiction Fenny Bate.
Perhaps a course in current events you hillbilly idiot: Date July 18, 2013

Posted July 18, 2013 - Real Clear Politics July 18, 2013 - Black Alternate Juror For Zimmerman Trial: "I Supported The Verdict"

It's the culture..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Jacques Ottawa 181,703
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 2 hr Sublime1 19
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr D_e_ath__to__tyrants 70,986
Deat Abby 12-16 3 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 5 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 6 hr Taint Shield 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance