Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
870,761 - 870,780 of 1,079,007 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what most of us would do. But most of us aren't neighborhood watch captains living in a neighborhood where numerous robberies occur.
Keeping an eye on the whereabouts of someone who clearly had no sense of purpose for being there in the rain is not a crime.
Remember the black man and white troubled teenager scenario? Did you ever get back to me on that with a response?
Robberies? How about burglaries? But you have no clue how many there were do you?

How about wife beatings, were those more common than burglaries?

Mr. O'Brian, the HOA president said that he didn't think there was any need for a Neighborhood Watch program, his main concern seemed to be parking. Did you know that George was also on the parking committee?

Prompted by the daytime burglary of Ms Bartalan's home by the son of a resident the Neighborhood Watch program was officially started in Oct 11, 2011 just five months before Martin was shot.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Good to see you to my advice, Fennysock...of course, you forgot that Methmouth doesn't speak English--what happened to the LOOitTICS and smoking gins and sending five youngins' to collage? Face it, Fraud, your characters (and credibility) just headed South (from Kentucky to Louisiana to FloDUH?)already.
If not for Kentucky you hillbilly, Ohio would not exist...

It's the culture...
NJ raider 1

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to be clear, if Trayvon had broken into Zimmerman's home, Zimmerman would have been justified in blowing him away?
More than justified IMO! If Zimmerman never stalked Trayvon, this incident would've never happened which leaves Zimmerman negligent of homicide!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The purpose of the exchanges is to permit buyers to belong to a group in order to get group rates. Offering insurers quantity in exchange for better pricing. That is free market based.
Evidently Galt has never purchased health insurance as an individual or small company.
Well that flew right over your head as usual.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt refuses to participate in or be victimized by the Obama Depression.
Good to know you don't participate in fantasies.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the jury agreed with that.
Oh, I doubt that.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Harry Reid is a nutcase just like Pelosi!!!!

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is pleading for more spending on fire prevention as his home state of Nevada endures widespread wildfires, and says "climate change" is to blame for the devastating blazes.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/18/re...
TheIndependntMaj ority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you're a kid walking back from the store. Then you get profiled & stalked & eventually dead all because of a Neighborhood Watch Captain ignored police instructions & violated several Neighborhood Watch guidelines.
You wouldn't like my hood dude--they don't even need to SEE anything out moving --to want to practice aiming, or acknowledge their Secind Ammendement Rights.

Me, I'm not quite as extreme-I believe in common sense.

But if anyone ignorantly assumes it's okay for people to intentionally harrass (in any shape, fashion or form--especially with intent to harm in any shape, fashion or form others) they usually do have another thing coming to them.

Why the old HANDS OFF of others safety policies, are really, still the best, tried and true. No MISTAKES or mistaken anything then.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It matters. The fact is, if the kid stole the guns, there is now one less thief providing stolen guns to the gangs walking around in broad daylight illegally carrying guns and killing more people than are killed in a war. So...
Did the kid steal the guns?
So you're professing vigilantism?

And so it begins......
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>More than justified IMO! If Zimmerman never stalked Trayvon, this incident would've never happened which leaves Zimmerman negligent of homicide!
If Trayvon had not been paranoid, starting a fight, drawn first blood, acting like a savage hating on crackers, Trayvon Martin had been friendly or neighborly, had gone home, Travon would be alive you idiot

It's the culture..

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

BLACK HISTORY wrote:
Segregation-Democrats enacted the discriminatory Black Codes and Jim Crow laws
Democrats fought to prevent the passage of every piece of
civil rights legislation from the 1860’s to the 1960's.
Democrats wanted to keep blacks in virtual slavery and deny
blacks the promised “40 acres and a mule”.
After they took control of Congress in 1892, Democrats passed
the Repeal Act of 1894 that overturned civil rights legislation
passed by the Republicans, including the Civil Rights Acts of
1866 and 1875. It took Republicans nearly six decades to
finally ac
hieve passage of civil rights legislation in the 1950’s
and 1960’s.
It defies logic for Democrats today to claim that the racist Democrats suddenly
joined the Republican Party after Republicans finally won the civil rights battle
against the racist Democ
rats. In fact, the racist Democrats declared that they would
rather vote for a “yellow dog” than vote for a Republican, because
the Republican
Party was known as the party for blacks.
Yes, historically, they did do every one of these things. But Democrats will argue until their last breath it's a lie and call you a racist. Or try to convince you their party's history suddenly changed with the passing of the CRA.

It's not about chastising present day Democrats for the sins of their party's past. It's just trying to get them to at least acknowledge it.

But it's easier to blame republicans even though Republicans were targeted by the KKK in the south too.

There WERE democrats who weren't racists but their voices weren't strong enough to carry their party's vote in passing all civil rights legislation. The majority of republicans did.

The Democrats learned very quickly that if they tell a lie enough times, people will start to believe it.

That's pretty much what happened.

They need to do acknowledge their history once and for all and stop calling everyone else a racist in light of it, and all will be forgiven.
TheIndependntMaj ority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>More than justified IMO! If Zimmerman never stalked Trayvon, this incident would've never happened which leaves Zimmerman negligent of homicide!
How duhm.
What if another man, that might've happened to look a little like Zimmerman, had been walking in the same place, at the same time....
HANDS OFF.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Zimmerman was the victim. He can't be both the victim and the stalker. The only way the jury could come to their verdict NOT Guilty...

It's the culture..
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
Zimmerman never stalked - he "watched" a potential criminal, who ended up being a criminal who perpetrated an assault & battery upon Zimmerman.

If Trayvon Martin was not a criminal who perpetrated an assault & battery upon Zimmerman, Trayvon would still be alive today, you frikkin moron.

Get off the bus, racist idiot.
TheIndependntMaj ority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I doubt that.
Then they need to get a reality clue-because then the just LOOKING to cause trouble-just might cause them SELVES some.

HANDS OFF what anyone has NO business (let alone any "right" derived of depraved entitleMENTAL Warpedness) touching!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependntMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't like my hood dude--they don't even need to SEE anything out moving --to want to practice aiming, or acknowledge their Secind Ammendement Rights.
Me, I'm not quite as extreme-I believe in common sense.
But if anyone ignorantly assumes it's okay for people to intentionally harrass (in any shape, fashion or form--especially with intent to harm in any shape, fashion or form others) they usually do have another thing coming to them.
Why the old HANDS OFF of others safety policies, are really, still the best, tried and true. No MISTAKES or mistaken anything then.
'But if anyone ignorantly assumes it's okay for people to intentionally harrass (in any shape, fashion or form--especially with intent to harm in any shape, fashion or form others) they usually do have another thing coming to them.'

Martin was being stalked, he must have determined Zimmerman's 'intent' and acted to protect himself.
A stranger was stalking him, so he confronted him as is his right.

So you agree Martin had every right to defend himself.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a form of term limits Carol, it's called having elections. If a senator or representative is doing a good job for their constituents then they should get to keep their seat as long as the voters want them there. Republicans have touted term limits in the past to get the ignorant like you on board but then do nothing about it. I want someone representing me who knows how things work in Congress and can get things done. There were a lot of new faces in the House in 2011 a great many of them right wing ideologues and the result has been a total gridlock with nothing being done that benefits the middle class or the economy.
Rand Paul? Seriously? Sure, I would love to see him heading the Republican ticket in 2016 and so would every other Democrat because that would guarantee a victory for whoever we ran.
"pdumb"
Be honest. You would like to see the 22nd. amendment rescinded so president nobama could continue in office indefinitely.
Peace
KMA
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If Trayvon had not been paranoid, starting a fight, drawn first blood, acting like a savage hating on crackers, Trayvon Martin had been friendly or neighborly, had gone home, Travon would be alive you idiot
It's the culture..
NJ Retard is unable and unwilling to accept the facts based on the evidence. He is making up his own facts.

NJ Retard is a liar and a racist, incapable of rational thought.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>'But if anyone ignorantly assumes it's okay for people to intentionally harrass (in any shape, fashion or form--especially with intent to harm in any shape, fashion or form others) they usually do have another thing coming to them.'
Martin was being stalked, he must have determined Zimmerman's 'intent' and acted to protect himself.
A stranger was stalking him, so he confronted him as is his right.
So you agree Martin had every right to defend himself.
You are a liar and a racist.

Zimmerman never stalked - he "watched" a potential criminal, who ended up being a criminal who perpetrated an assault & battery upon Zimmerman.

If Trayvon Martin was not a criminal who perpetrated an assault & battery upon Zimmerman, Trayvon would still be alive today, you frikkin moron.

Get off the bus, racist idiot.
TheIndependntMaj ority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So you're professing vigilantism?
And so it begins......
Sounds like people are stepping up AGAINST BULLYING and Baiting for the sake of vileness and low life self servedness via criminal AND illicit means.

About time America TOOK back its RIGHTS into the hands of RIGHTFUL bearers and holders of.

(and that is NOT the low life, destructive, mean and hate filled, GREEDY occupy anyone else's anything parasite cwowds!!)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min ritedownthemiddle 45,769
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 22 min voice of peace 67,895
Keep a word drop 6 words! 43 min Anonymous42 6
Detroit man shoots black women in his front yar... 47 min Skyler 1
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr NITiN 7
Saving Catholic Schools 1 hr larry 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,366
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Guy 174,508
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 9:06PM CDT

•••
•••
•••