Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#947927 Jul 18, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Why are rightwingers all such dirtbags such as yourself. You are a real scumbag.
Well, most of "them" are the same one, and it's rather obvious that they hate women...I think their mothers potty trained them with a machete...no that they're not congenital scumbags with everyone, it's just that they'd never have the balls to be so douchey to a white man's face...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#947928 Jul 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell a lie enough times and people will start to believe it.
Keep them poor and dependent and keep telling them the other side are racists and they will keep voting to remain poor and dependent so they will keep voting for those who lie to them believing it's just a matter of time before they actually help them improve their circumstances.
Problem is, it never improves. Just the democrats they vote for who get to keep their seats warm and continue the lie - many of whom are their own race. But they got theirs and, as long as they aren't poor and dependent, it's better to keep getting their votes.
The good news is more blacks are starting to figure it out.
Sure, they might figure that out or may have already but that's not likely to change anything. And sure there are racists in the Democratic Party.

However, you don't have to be a racist to be a conservative but if you're a racist, the odds are greatly in favor of you being a "conservative".

How many of the self-avowed racists on here (Racist in NJ, ProudToBeWhite, etc.) are NOT "conservatives"?

Remember how proud Retard Fred was of his racism?
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#947929 Jul 18, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>There was a quotation somewhat appropriate to Methmouth in a paraphrased form, "We should forgive him/her, s/he knows not what s/he says." The major difficulty with that is that no one else can tell what Methmouth is saying either. I wonder if West would have bullied her like he did Rachel Jeantel on the stand and have his blonde bimbo daughters instagram "We beat stupidity" and celebratory ice cream cones?
Their defense of this murderer falls right under their party guidelines. " Lie, cheat, & steal to further their agendas! What amazed me is, they point the finger no matter how nubby it is, like they live in a house with mirrors. I can imagine the horrific images they see in the mirror when they do take a chance!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#947930 Jul 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The OJ verdict may have been in doubt to you or any rational person, but was never in doubt for the jury.
True. And don't we all know there was absolutely no bias in that all black jury's verdict?

But when it's 6 women acquitting a Hispanic...

The parents of the victim, the prosecutors, the lawyers of the victim's family and the black alternate juror said no race was involved. The black alternate juror said the verdict was the right one.

Sharpton probably peed his pants.

By the way, did you see his ridiculous attempt at "rallying the troops" at the NAACP convention? If you didn't, I'll try and find it for you.

You really do have to see it.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#947931 Jul 18, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not Homer, Martin was black.
Black alternate juror: "The verdict was the right one."

Martin's parents, their lawyer and the prosecution all said this case was not about race.

Give it up.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#947933 Jul 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a total idiot. Massachusetts ghetto?
Galt must be referring to his own alma mater ; Whitey Bulger's homeschooling .
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#947934 Jul 18, 2013
President Barack Obama on Thursday took advantage of his platform touting the economic benefits of the Affordable Care Act to chastise Republicans for their continued attempts to derail his signature health care law.

"Despite all the evidence that the law is working as it should, for middle class Americans, yesterday Republicans in the House of Representatives voted for nearly the 40th time to dismantle it," he said.

"Some of them seem to think this law is about me," he quipped, referring to politicans rallying against Obamacare. "It's not. I already have really good health care."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/o...

O'Reilly's head will explode. keep us in the loop carol.
mr owl

Norman, OK

#947935 Jul 18, 2013
Back on track...

"Bernanke says he is 'not qualified' to offer refinancing advice"

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130717/B...

Location hidden

#947936 Jul 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would require aspiring to a higher standard of societal expectations and making judgments about right and wrong. And following through with fair but swift consequences of bad behavior.
Those are all progressive liberalism no-no's.
It's better to let students beat each other up and attack and curse at teachers.
That way, no one makes any waves.
That the idea of Logic and Ethics classes is new to you and the Kentucky Windbag tells me that y'all have never taken those classes that are offered in just about every University and even some High Schools. I've taken Logic and Business Ethics.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#947937 Jul 18, 2013
mr owl

Norman, OK

#947938 Jul 18, 2013
Rep Nancy Pelosi...

"GOP needs 'lesson on the birds and the bees' amid abortion fights"

http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/abortion...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#947939 Jul 18, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Perry is a criminal.
Pudgy is a criminal.
LOCK EM BOTH UP.
METH MOUTH.
U DONT OWN TOPIX FREE SPEECH!
Gop: greedy old white puscees!
Geeeeeeeeeeee,
They attack poor women with archaic laws!
They let pudgy walk!
LOCK UP PUDGY!
LOCK UP PERRY!
let freedom ring!
Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TB...

It's the culture..

When's dawn?

#947940 Jul 18, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Their defense of this murderer falls right under their party guidelines. " Lie, cheat, & steal to further their agendas! What amazed me is, they point the finger no matter how nubby it is, like they live in a house with mirrors. I can imagine the horrific images they see in the mirror when they do take a chance!
Again, it's a pity so many of them never read "To Kill A Mockingbird." Bob Ewell didn't get any respect from his racist verdict; neither will Zimmerman.(Where's Boo Radley when you need him?)
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#947941 Jul 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin's parents, their lawyer and the prosecution all said this case was not about race.
Give it up.
Then pudgy should breeze through federal court.

What's the problem?

Trial for the sob.

When's dawn?

#947942 Jul 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
True. And don't we all know there was absolutely no bias in that all black jury's verdict?
But when it's 6 women acquitting a Hispanic...
The parents of the victim, the prosecutors, the lawyers of the victim's family and the black alternate juror said no race was involved. The black alternate juror said the verdict was the right one.
Sharpton probably peed his pants.
By the way, did you see his ridiculous attempt at "rallying the troops" at the NAACP convention? If you didn't, I'll try and find it for you.
You really do have to see it.
"The parents of the victim, the prosecutors, the lawyers of the victim's family and the black alternate juror said no race was involved. The black alternate juror said the verdict was the right one." Where the hell did you get this, DOW?
mr owl

Norman, OK

#947943 Jul 18, 2013
Obama's IRS thuggery...

Former GOP Sen candidate...

Christine O....

"On March 9, 2010, the day she revealed her plan to run for the Senate in a press release, a tax lien was placed on a house purported to be hers and publicized. The problem was she no longer owned the house. The IRS eventually blamed the lien on a computer glitch and withdrew it"

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#947944 Jul 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2 013/07/18/limbaugh-and-nugent- wont-be-buying-hoodies/194952
Leftwinger Race Profiteer Bill Maher profiting from the "negro's problems", Booed for Tasteless Zimmerman and Casey Anthony Jokes on CBS David Letterman Late Show.

Grievance industry racists and sellouts. Race Profiteers. Hate Peddlers. How Race Profiteers Bill Maher, Jesse and Al Sharpton get paid.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

Truth is bad for a leftwinger racist criminal enterprise...

It's the culture..

Location hidden

#947945 Jul 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up.
... and I agree with them. Its been the media and on here its really brought y'all's racism to the fore. Why else does Carol firmly believe Martin started it when there's no evidence to support it? In fact, the only evidence about who started what or who may have been the aggressor points to George's actions recorded in the 911 transcripts.

Beyond that, all we have is the often conflicting statements of the man facing murder charges.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#947946 Jul 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact you don't know the "alternate" president who is kept hidden and out of sight is Valerie Jarrett proves your willful ignorance.
Valerie Jarrett wears the crown. Obama just speaks for her.
She has more power than you have brain cells to inform yourself.
Sorry to say it, but it's true.
As I've said before, you know so much without knowing.
mr owl

Norman, OK

#947947 Jul 18, 2013
Democrats re-invent waterboarding?

GiTMO...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min Mike 51,280
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 27 min JOEL 71,217
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 29 min Grau 68,908
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 49,310
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 182,041
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr PEllen 98,873
Dear Abby 12-25 4 hr PEllen 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News