Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#948087 Jul 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem for you is the Stand Your Ground law was not introduced into this case.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/05/geor...
Yes it was__it's the reason George was sent home rather than booked. The police department just sent Georgie along home with his wife and the air marshal. The air marshal who had previously been a Seminole County Deputy reporting to Chief Lee. What part of cronyism escapes you?

Chief Lee was fired, twenty five year veteran States Attorney Norm Wolfinger and his investigators were removed from the case by governor Scott__are you seeing a fkn trend here?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#948088 Jul 18, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't Ayn Rand Paul's fair-haired nineteen-year-old get drunk and assault airline personnel a while back? They shoulda' popped a cap in his ass, huh? Oh, forget it, Methmouth. I don't know why the tragedy of a dead teenager should make me forget my vow to not try to talk sense to idiots.
I have no idea, I don't run around drying to dig up other peoples dirt for a low life living!

(But if so, I'd say applicable charges were applied)

AND furthermore-slander me with your LYING IGNORANT childish "methwhwatever" name calling again--

And YOU might see a supena from ME-for LIABLE and SLANDER.

You lunaTic, lying ass, low life, gutter snipe level dirtbag.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#948089 Jul 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Everyone has the right to protect himself from a stalker. Zimmerman was told not to follow by the police dispatcher.
2) Neighborhood Watch guidelines say NOT to be armed.
3) He was employed as Neighborhood Watch in the neighborhood he stalked Martin. Claiming off duty does not free him from the guidelines.
Where in those guidelines you listed does it say to follow them? No where.
Wrong again.

1. Zimmerman was not told to stop following Trayvon. There is a huge difference in telling someone "we don't need for you to do that" and telling someone "don't do that". Besides, if you believe the testimony (and you obviously don't) Zimmerman was headed back to his car when Martin confronted him.

The dispatcher might as well have said, "We don't need for you to do that but thank you." or "We don't need for you to do that but be careful." She couldn't take the responsibility of saying "okay" or authorizing his actions so she need the next best thing by saying "we don't NEED for you to do that."

2. It doesn't matter what the Neighborhood Watch guidelines say...Zimmerman was not working at the time and was free to carry a gun if he wanted to do so. Just like a police officer is allowed to drink when off duty.

You are trying to fit a round peg in a square hole. There is a very good reason Zimmerman was found "not guilty". The evidence just did not support your personal "observations".

You should be asking yourself why did the prosecution put on such a poor case? Why didn't they bring forth some character witnesses for Trayvon like friends and teachers? Why didn't they call Trayvon's father as one of their witnesses....look into that one, you might be surprised by what you discover.

Stop trying to change the verdict.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#948090 Jul 18, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't Ayn Rand Paul's fair-haired nineteen-year-old get drunk and assault airline personnel a while back? They shoulda' popped a cap in his ass, huh? Oh, forget it, Methmouth. I don't know why the tragedy of a dead teenager should make me forget my vow to not try to talk sense to idiots.
Posted July 18, 2013 - Real Clear Politics July 18, 2013 - Black Alternate Juror For Zimmerman Trial: "I Supported The Verdict"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...
You ignorant piece of shit.. You are the problem with America...

It's the culture..
Shabbetai Tzvi

Waynesboro, MS

#948091 Jul 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You ignorant idiot...
Posted July 18, 2013 - Real Clear Politics July 18, 2013 - Black Alternate Juror For Zimmerman Trial: "I Supported The Verdict"
It's the culture..
It's the culture...
Looks like your "sock" needs a little "šošk to mouth resuscitation".
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#948092 Jul 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And this is just the start now that the 'rules' have been defined.... or in this case, obscured.
"You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be held against you."

You do NOT have the right to harm in any way-anyone else. Should you stick your hand ignorantly into a wasps nest and get stung-that would be only of your OWN doings-derived of your own Ignorance and hatred- now doubt.

COMMON SENSE.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#948094 Jul 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Everyone has prejudices that aren't always about race.
Black people have prejudices that aren't always about race.
A lot of people feel disenfranchised in society for a number of reasons.
Time to move on.
And your prejudices are all based on irrational fears and hatred of anyone even remotely different from you. I bet that you even hate the handicapped for having their own handicapped-accessible ramps and parking spaces up front .
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#948095 Jul 18, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Perry is a criminal.
Pudgy is a criminal.
LOCK EM BOTH UP.
METH MOUTH.
U DONT OWN TOPIX FREE SPEECH!
Gop: greedy old white puscees!
Geeeeeeeeeeee,
They attack poor women with archaic laws!
They let pudgy walk!
LOCK UP PUDGY!
LOCK UP PERRY!
let freedom ring!
Hate baiting LunaTic alert---
(They need to lock YOU up some where-if you aren't already!)

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#948096 Jul 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the verdict, he should never have been arrested.
If the state's attorney had not committed a felony and hid evidence from the grand jury, there would never have been an arrest.
How about protecting Zimmerman's civil rights?
Oh, yeah. Civil rights only pertain to black people, right?
Interesting...just exactly what "grand jury" are you talking about? Zimmerman's case never went before a grand jury. The special prosecutor brought the case to court based on the hearsay statement of two investigators who summarized their version of the evidence. Period.

Florida Grand Jury handbook:

Except for capital crimes, the state attorney (or statewide prosecutor) may initiate all other charges....If the grand jury was required to initiate the prosecution of less serious crimes through indictment, the grand jury would be so overwhelmed with complaints that it could not perform its more important duties."
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#948097 Jul 18, 2013
leosnana wrote:
Methmouth thiks Oliver Stone is black. floDUH thinks if an error is repeated ad nauseam it is not an error. I think 90% of the right-whiner socks on here are incapable of thinking at all.
LeoAnus using her "I am an idiot" defense...

"Lifes tough!! It's even tougher if you're a stupid hillbily Leoanus.!!

Posted July 18, 2013 - Real Clear Politics July 18, 2013 - Black

Alternate Juror For Zimmerman Trial: "I Supported The Verdict"

It's the culture..
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#948098 Jul 18, 2013
leosnana wrote:
Methmouth thiks Oliver Stone is black. floDUH thinks if an error is repeated ad nauseam it is not an error. I think 90% of the right-whiner socks on here are incapable of thinking at all.
Lunatic nutcase race baiter say what?

(Your insanity of hate filled diatribes has been cached-just for the records!!)

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#948099 Jul 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Damn... You are a stupid hillbilly..
It's the culture...
You peed your pants again.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#948100 Jul 18, 2013
Shabbetai Tzvi wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like your "sock" needs a little "šošk to mouth resuscitation".
Leftwinger Race Profiteer Jew Bill Maher profiting from the "negro's problems", Booed for Tasteless Zimmerman and Casey Anthony Jokes on CBS David Letterman Late Show.

Grievance industry racists and sellouts. Race Profiteers. Hate Peddlers. How Jew Race Profiteers Bill Maher, Jesse and Al Sharpton get paid. Truth is bad for a leftwinger racist criminal enterprise you idiot...

It's the culture..

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#948101 Jul 18, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone...no one has the right to intentionally harm anyone else-physically OR verbally.
So Add juvenile ugly harrassments of nothing but mouthy ghetto level spews of ignorance, as being off limits as well.
So declares the santimonious Methmouth right before s/he says, "You lunaTic, lying ass, low life, gutter snipe level dirtbag."

Crawl back in your toxic holler there, wrap yourself in the flag, thump your bible, load your concealed weapon, and learn how to spell harassment, subpoena, toothbrush, and SSI while you're at it.
proud2bwhite

Dallas, TX

#948102 Jul 18, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know the law? He couldn't be guilty of involuntary manslaughter because, he voluntarily shot him. 3rd degree murder constitutes the same violations as 1st degree manslaughter except there's a need for an underlining felony. That underlining felony should've be stalking. A paralegal could've proved stalking because, Zimmerman admitted it!
what we have is quite simple, a hispanic man trying to be a cop and do good and a common street thug that had to much attitude to walk away and not resort to violence. Now we have another street thug dean and a hispanic man with no future, the saddest part of it all is the ignorance of the blacks that are attacking whites and blaming them for being racist when not even one white person was involved. Seems the racisim of the blacks over rules any rational thought.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#948103 Jul 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You ignorant idiot...
It's the culture..
It's the culture...
It's a Fox News video, you can't believe them. Plus his hands are whiter than an albinos. So Fox shadows out the body and face but leaves the white hands visible. Just How evil is Fox News and their affiliates? I would not believe anything Fox reports, that's just basic common sense.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#948104 Jul 18, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again.
1. Zimmerman was not told to stop following Trayvon. There is a huge difference in telling someone "we don't need for you to do that" and telling someone "don't do that". Besides, if you believe the testimony (and you obviously don't) Zimmerman was headed back to his car when Martin confronted him.
The dispatcher might as well have said, "We don't need for you to do that but thank you." or "We don't need for you to do that but be careful." She couldn't take the responsibility of saying "okay" or authorizing his actions so she need the next best thing by saying "we don't NEED for you to do that."
2. It doesn't matter what the Neighborhood Watch guidelines say...Zimmerman was not working at the time and was free to carry a gun if he wanted to do so. Just like a police officer is allowed to drink when off duty.
You are trying to fit a round peg in a square hole. There is a very good reason Zimmerman was found "not guilty". The evidence just did not support your personal "observations".
You should be asking yourself why did the prosecution put on such a poor case? Why didn't they bring forth some character witnesses for Trayvon like friends and teachers? Why didn't they call Trayvon's father as one of their witnesses....look into that one, you might be surprised by what you discover.
Stop trying to change the verdict.
So why bother? Why did the dispatcher bother telling Zimmerman that they did not need him to follow Martin? I mean other to get him not to?

Being a Neighborhood Watch Captain means he knows the correct way to patrol , spot crime & report it. He knows that he should not be armed & not be confrontational & identify himself.

If a doctor stops at accident scene to help, he can be sued for malpractice because he is considered a doctor after office hours. A lifeguard can be held responsible at a drowning scene even if they are not on duty.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#948105 Jul 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Galt is amused by the delay of the employer mandate because the government couldn't get its act together soon enough.
In private business, all involved would either be fired or would work nights and weekends on the own time to get the job done.
Own time, not overtime.
Not really.

They give themselves a smaller raise.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#948106 Jul 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it was__it's the reason George was sent home rather than booked. The police department just sent Georgie along home with his wife and the air marshal. The air marshal who had previously been a Seminole County Deputy reporting to Chief Lee. What part of cronyism escapes you?
Chief Lee was fired, twenty five year veteran States Attorney Norm Wolfinger and his investigators were removed from the case by governor Scott__are you seeing a fkn trend here?
The trend looks quite obvious unlike the current rightwing Benghazi 'trend'

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#948107 Jul 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it was__it's the reason George was sent home rather than booked. The police department just sent Georgie along home with his wife and the air marshal. The air marshal who had previously been a Seminole County Deputy reporting to Chief Lee. What part of cronyism escapes you?
But the whole point is everyone demanded a trial. That's all the parents said they wanted. Heck, that's all I wanted.

The SYG law was no longer an issue once the trial began because Zimmerman didn't want it to be.

So why do you keep talking about it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ask Amy 3-27-15 7 min Mister Tonka 2
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min Graham Cracker 51,853
Dear Prudence 3-27-15 11 min Mister Tonka 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min Mister Tonka 99,301
Amy 3-26 18 min think about it 19
Dear Abby 3-27-15 20 min Mister Tonka 1
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 23 min not a ghost 412
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 58 min Rogue Scholar 05 185,824
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]