Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,532)

Showing posts 870,621 - 870,640 of1,077,990
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It matters. The fact is, if the kid stole the guns, there is now one less thief providing stolen guns to the gangs walking around in broad daylight illegally carrying guns and killing more people than are killed in a war. So...
Did the kid steal the guns?
doesn't matter. the guy shot him on public property.

kid didn't have a gun or the one thing that brings fear into the heart of every fat wannabe cop who's trying desperately to compensate for a small dick....the dreaded skittles.

i bet if i wave a bag at you you'd have to change your Depends.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you in advance sonicmoron--I know you want us to be as informed as a FOXbot like you even though It's rather obvious you are a loser...
Leftwinger grievance racist and Black Race Profiteer Jew Bill Maher profiting from the "negro's problems", Booed for Tasteless Zimmerman Jokes on CBS Late Show you idiot...
It's the culture...
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...
non-FOXbots don't care.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Colbert: If poor people want food stamps, they should become massive corporations

Wednesday night on “The Colbert Report,” host Stephen Colbert congratulated the Republican-controlled House of Representatives for being able to pass the Farm Bill. When the House GOP caucus found that they couldn’t compromise on the subject of food stamps, they just took that portion out of the bill and passed that version.

“That might not sound like much,” said Colbert.“The Farm Bill is a routine piece of legislation that provides subsidies for farmers while setting aside money for food stamps. It’s a win-win, help for the folks who grow the corn and help for folks who live on nothing but corn syrup.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/18/colbert...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
always looking for the racial stereotype.
hey floriduh.....some denial is in order.
"How many legs does a dog have if you count the tail, too? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg"

--- Abe Lincoln

Do black males have a very high crime rate amongst themselves?

N-a-a-a-w-w-w-w....that's just an FBI Racial Stereotype!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA.....

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
Obama Executive Order: All Americans Must Get Tested For HIV/AIDS (DNA Collection)
http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/20...
If you don't care enough about your own self and health to go take the HIV-Test than at least do it for your loved ones.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
Focus, pinhead.
You have a teenager on top of you, pounding your face. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
I can totally see you running and hiding in your basement whenever you are faced with a dangerous situation. That's what makes you a liberal. And when trapped under a pot-smoking high school flunky with a history of violence and petty theft (some "innocent child", huh?) you would probably soil your panties, beg for mercy and offer the perpetrator a hummer.
Zimmerman was a member of the "neighborhood watch" group. It is implied by the name "neighborhood watch" that they are supposed to go around and WATCH for people ripping off stuff. Not run and hide in a basement. How he handled "Knuckles" Martin could have been done better (I would have confronted him sooner), but Zimmerman did NOTHING ILLEGAL. That's what the jury determined, and everybody that lacked a political agenda knew from the beginning.
It's consistent that you, like most liberals, can't handle situations that are threatening or people that are brighter than you. You need the gubbermint, police, or a politician to protect you from evil corporations, evil rich people, or pot-smoking teenage thugs. Go ahead and call the police and wait. If Martin was messing up my head, I'd plug him. Twice. Hell, I would have emptied the clip.
We don't have basements in Florida dummy and, we have police for a reason. Trayvon Martin was the one who was threatened by Zimmerman and could have invoked the stand your ground law and beat him to death. If he was a badass, he would have beat him to a pulp, taken that babys gun, shot him and stolen his car. You know nothing you racist pos. Now, gfy

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Look Dilbert. A jury was legally selected. A trail was legally held and a verdict was legally handed down. I know you can't get this through your thick head but the man was found not guilty. Live with it.
Trial outcomes depend on may things besides guilty or innocent. It does not change the fact that Zimmerman's actions ended up killing a unarmed teenage kid walking along a sidewalk in a community where his father was staying.

Maybe in your redneck la la land, that makes perfectly good sense.

Zimmerman was supposed to be a trained professional but made many mistakes that caused Martin's death.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

For all the railing against dysfunction in the nation’s capital, very little actually happened to overcome it — until this week. That’s why the agreement to begin putting an end to Senate filibusters of presidential nominees is a very big deal. It is an acknowledgment that the only way to stop political bullying is to confront the bully.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain met with Al Qaeda less than a week after they massacred an entire Christian village in Syria, killing every man, woman and child.
Yes, he should run as a Democrat.
That is not true.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
non-FOXbots don't care.
Leftwinger Jew Bill Maher and Race Profiteer profiting from the "negro's problems", Booed for Tasteless Zimmerman Jokes on CBS Late Show.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

Grievance industry racists and sellouts. Race Profiteers. How Bill Maher, Jesse and Al Sharpton get paid. Truth is bad for a racist enterprise sonicmoron...

It's the culture..
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
If you clowns accepted the verdict, evcerything would go away. It's you clowns that keep harping on this.
Did you accept the OJ verdict and not voice your disgust? I didn't keep quiet then and not keeping quiet now. GFY
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Look Dilbert. A jury was legally selected. A trail was legally held and a verdict was legally handed down. I know you can't get this through your thick head but the man was found not guilty. Live with it.
Obama won both elections, he is president, get it through your thick head and deal with it. Quit bitching about him.
Sock Jock USA

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Fixed it for you...
It's the culture...
What's the difference between a left wing jew and a right wing jew? They own both parties. So... the little "çoçk in the sock" routine is pointless.
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I am mixed race catholic and grew up in a region dominated by the Klan. I was a Marine in Vietnam. Yes, I know a little about guns being pointed at me.
From your description, I think you're full of shit. If you know what a gun is and how to use it, you're not going to pull it until you decide to use it. Only a fool will pull a gun without the intention of using it.
Now, Hoodieman was going to get hopped up with lean. I'm thinking he went to the store to get more ingredients after he drank all the drank he had.
No, you're full of shit! Given your background of war, you should know better. I've never personally took a bullet but, I have alot of friends that have. In nearly all instances, either before they were shot or, after they did their best to end the assault. If you're in a no win situation meaning, the threat is too close to run, any man that loves life will come out swinging. If you say otherwise, Itruly doubt your military career! You think war in the streets is different than any other war? My Aunt owns a club a couple cities over. We decide to go 1 night. I don't smoke but my brother & his boys do. While waiting in line, they were smoking&, 4 dudes behind us walking weed. My Aunt says" y'all gotta put that out." My brother dubs the blunt but, the dudes behind us don't. My brother say " yo, put that out." The dudes take offense like " you ain't talking to me." Fight breaks out, like a close quarters scuffle. 1 of the dudes pull a gun &, let off a shot. nobody ran! We beat the about outta then dudes & left with his gun. I'm beginning to think you're lying about your service career!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Sock Jock USA wrote:
<quoted text>What's the difference between a left wing jew and a right wing jew? They own both parties. So... the little "çoçk in the sock" routine is pointless.
Grievance industry racists and sellouts. Race Profiteers. Hate Peddlers. How Race Profiteers Jew Bill Maher, Jesse and Al Sharpton get paid. Truth is bad for a racist enterprise you idiot...

Savage racist demoKrats and Negros hating on Hispanics and white people, looting, burning America and the flag is an excellent campaign strategy for you demoKrats in 2014...

The DNA of the demoKKKratic party is inbred with 100+years of hate and racism you idiot.

It's the culture...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Some little person called- he say he have sumthin he wanna show yew.
(skank nasty!!!)
What would that be, Methmouth, did you get new teeth? You take Jefro's in trade for your product?
Sock Jock USA

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Grievance industry racists and sellouts. Race Profiteers. Hate Peddlers. How Race Profiteers Jew Bill Maher, Jesse and Al Sharpton get paid. Truth is bad for a racist enterprise you idiot...
Savage racist demoKrats and Negros hating on Hispanics and white people, looting, burning America and the flag is an excellent campaign strategy for you demoKrats in 2014...
The DNA of the demoKKKratic party is inbred with 100+years of hate and racism you idiot.
It's the culture...
What are you... a "gang banger" or a "robot"?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Grievance industry racists and sellouts. Race Profiteers. Hate Peddlers. How Race Profiteers Jew Bill Maher, Jesse and Al Sharpton get paid. Truth is bad for a racist enterprise you idiot...
It's the culture...
why do you hate conservative democrats?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got a great idea for you, Yeah.
Go start a race right in front of the Mayo Clinic. Burn buildings, assault people, overturn vehicles....
In the middle of the melee and confusion, run inside of Mayo and steal a brain instead of a Flat Screen TV.
The Grumpy Old Prick/multi-moron sock drawer seeks to start a riot, but nobody came...kinda' like the turnout to elect war criminal Cheney's dough-faced daughter?
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

In India, violent protests against the government included setting cars and bushes on fire, and throwing rocks at a police station, after over 22 children died from organophosphorus poisoning. Likely a result of GMO foods, genetically modified to withstand more poison, it is unclear yet why the poison was in the children’s food.

http://intellihub.com/2013/07/17/breaking-22-...

----

People Worldwide are participating in a Global March Against Geoengineering on August 25, 2013

The Facebook page is located at GlobalMarchAgainstChemtrailsAn dGeoengineering

The Event Listing for USA are below, with many other countries participating whose event time and location are detailed at the globalmarchagainstchemtrailsandgeoengineering... Events page.

A good article covering this event is at GeoengineeringWatch.org titled Global March Against Chemtrails and Geoengineering posted July 16, 2013. Briefly, here’s a quotation from the article:

On August 25 2013 join us in a global peaceful public protest against all forms of SRM and SAG Geoengineering in every country around the world. Now is the time to take back our sky’s. We are calling on people from all around the world to participate in their local Global MARCH Against Chemtrails And Geoengineering.com protest event and take a stand for what they believe in. Our environment and our planet is on a dead end collision with the after effects of SRM and SAG Geoengineering that has already been going on for several decades.

WHY PROTEST ALL FORMS OF SRM AND SAG GEOENGIENEERING?

The GMO (Genetically modified foods) Geoengineering connection. One of the toxic contents in the chemicals they use for making these man made clouds is Aluminum. Test results from all around the world are confirming that Aluminum is poisoning the soils and killing off all natural plants and seeds on a global level. Monsanto knows that has made a aluminum resistant seed that will flourish in the high aluminum soils. This is no mistake it is part of the larger evil plan. This is the GMO and Geoengineering connection.

Our governments, and scientists have been lying to us about the all facts around global warming, while keeping the public in the dark about the largest global ecological disaster the world has ever seen because they have no plan B and time is running our quicker then computer models predicted!

We do have a plan B and it is called stopping all forms of SAG Geoengineering and SRM Geoengineering. Register your Global March Against Chemtrails And Geoengineering protest for your area to day.

The main site is for this incredible event is located at GlobalMarchAgainstChemtrailsan dGeoengineering

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 870,621 - 870,640 of1,077,990
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 min Taeb 67,838
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 8 min Chief49 3,825
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 18 min Skyler 6
People Can ‘Protect Themselves From an Overly A... 19 min Ben Carson video 1
Is Ebay's 21-Day Hold on Sellers' PAYPAL Funds ... (Apr '13) 23 min David 24
Amy 7-22 24 min squishymama 10
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 25 min hands on AR 7
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••