Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#947769 Jul 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt has no particular problem with the "exchanges", although they are unnecessary in a free market.
The problem is with taxpayer subsidies of the premiums.
The purpose of the exchanges is to permit buyers to belong to a group in order to get group rates. Offering insurers quantity in exchange for better pricing. That is free market based.

Evidently Galt has never purchased health insurance as an individual or small company.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#947770 Jul 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said Homer wasn't disgusted with the verdict? Are you saying that the Zimmerman verdict was never in doubt because there were 6 white women?
Are you saying that juries have to consider only the evidence and the laws and never use emotion or bias?
Is it possible for humans to be totally impartial and unbiased?
Perhaps all juries should be equally comprised of blacks, latinos and whites, male and female.
Also, this writing of books to profit from murder is disgusting and should be forbidden.
Zimmerman jury deliberated for 15 hours, with no evidence.

OJ jury deliberated for 15 seconds, with tons of evidence.
LCN Llin

United States

#947771 Jul 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Another third-rate diploma mill, like that community college attended by your drug-addicted daughter.
You moved to California to get married?
Prop 8 seem no barrier
LOL

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#947772 Jul 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer should have voiced his disgust about the OJ verdict as soon as the jury was selected. Black hero kills white ex-wife and her white lover. Black jury. The outcome was never in doubt.
Actually, it was always in doubt. We just hadn't lost our minds yet and accepted verdicts whether we agreed with them or not.

The mob approved of that verdict. The mob didn't like this verdict. So looting and destroying property was justified.

Maybe our national motto should now be "Mob Rule!"

Our elected leaders seem to think so.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#947774 Jul 18, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So you admit you and your fellow rightwingers are all homophobic?
The most homophobic people are usually closet queens. Just sayin...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#947775 Jul 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The purpose of the exchanges is to permit buyers to belong to a group in order to get group rates. Offering insurers quantity in exchange for better pricing. That is free market based.
Evidently Galt has never purchased health insurance as an individual or small company.
Correct. So what?

Eliminate the taxpayer subsidies and Galt has no objection to group policies.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#947776 Jul 18, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Its lily that needs her "gin".
If you are going to continue to post here, you're going to HAVE to lay off the drugs and cross-dressing....
Sorry phuckface; it's your girlfriend Flo:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:

<quoted text>
And no family should have to go through what that Georgia mother simply walking her thirteen month old baby in a stroller went through.
Wish that woman had a gin like Z had...maybe then there would've been two low life POS out with one swoop.
Sock Jock USA

Waynesboro, MS

#947777 Jul 18, 2013
"Pause"

"Vote"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#947778 Jul 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it was always in doubt. We just hadn't lost our minds yet and accepted verdicts whether we agreed with them or not.
The mob approved of that verdict. The mob didn't like this verdict. So looting and destroying property was justified.
Maybe our national motto should now be "Mob Rule!"
Our elected leaders seem to think so.
The OJ verdict may have been in doubt to you or any rational person, but was never in doubt for the jury.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#947779 Jul 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it was always in doubt. We just hadn't lost our minds yet and accepted verdicts whether we agreed with them or not.
The mob approved of that verdict. The mob didn't like this verdict. So looting and destroying property was justified.
Maybe our national motto should now be "Mob Rule!"
Our elected leaders seem to think so.
You are the one in favor of mob rule. The majority of the population does not condone violent protests or looting. Unfortunately; that image remains in the psyche of the simple minded and justifies racism. One black commits a crime; all blacks are guilty.
LCN Llin

United States

#947780 Jul 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Obama’s election was only partly due to a heavy turnout of Hispanics and blacks. The real reason was public sector unions.
Government unions collect billions of dollars every year in forced dues and spent millions of those dollars to get Obama reelected.
But the unions may have shot themselves in the foot this time. Then again, unions are considered "friends" and will more than likely be "rewarded" with those coveted waivers.
Only "enemies" are "punished". As we all know now.
(We've been promoted. We used to be just the "vast rightwing conspiracy".)
Hispanics and Blacks are still voting,
Oh No, say it ain't so.
Peace

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#947781 Jul 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Black racism in the government is a huge problem.
But white racism makes the world go round? Gee, Galt, didn't you just say something about the advantages of "embracing different cultures" before you called Lily's daughter a drug addict? Irony, and so much else, is just lost on you GOP socks.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#947782 Jul 18, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Rather nice that you and Zimmy need a gin. Really, just because one person of a race does something heinous does not justify condemning all members of that race to be shot on sight...just think what all we white folk would have to endure over the actions of Dumbya and Darth Cheney.(Well, actually, I guess there's no stopping that one.)
Didn't anyone of you Grumpy Old Pricks ever read "To Kill A Mockingbird"? Did you understand the plot at all?
Yogu judging ans sterotyping in BIGOTRY--whole societies of people on Cheney types et al"
(HINT duhmazz-YES you ARE--IE quote leobananas "GOP_Grumpy ol Pricks".)

This is 2013-NOT the dark ages of pre=emancipation!
And you RACE BAITERS can CHOKE on trying to drag it back DOWN to such vile and disgusting witch hunt and tor ch bearing day levels.

And Further more---NO one person or people will EVER be able to "CONTROL OR DEMAND" what other people should or should not like-SO get used to THAT REALITY-becauswe THAT'S how it REALLY IS in a DEMOCRACY.

So YOU can stuff your commieTICism in your attached ear on your braindead head!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#947784 Jul 18, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob was probably trying sing while he was walking around, and an officer overheard it and thought he was swinging a bag of cats against a wall......
"Swinging a bag of cats against a wall" , wow, I can honestly say I have never heard such an expression. What is it with you sicko rightwingers? Animal cruelty, cutting the necks of dogs and skinning, hanging them (Huckabee's sick in the head fatty son), bestiality?
Where does that come from? Your mama?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#947785 Jul 18, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Yogu judging ans sterotyping in BIGOTRY--whole societies of people on Cheney types et al"
(HINT duhmazz-YES you ARE--IE quote leobananas "GOP_Grumpy ol Pricks".)
This is 2013-NOT the dark ages of pre=emancipation!
And you RACE BAITERS can CHOKE on trying to drag it back DOWN to such vile and disgusting witch hunt and tor ch bearing day levels.
And Further more---NO one person or people will EVER be able to "CONTROL OR DEMAND" what other people should or should not like-SO get used to THAT REALITY-becauswe THAT'S how it REALLY IS in a DEMOCRACY.
So YOU can stuff your commieTICism in your attached ear on your braindead head!
Meltdown!!!! Oh my effing word.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#947787 Jul 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry phuckface; it's your girlfriend Flo:
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
And no family should have to go through what that Georgia mother simply walking her thirteen month old baby in a stroller went through.
Wish that woman had a gin like Z had...maybe then there would've been two low life POS out with one swoop.
Is THAT different somehow to you LOSER?

Two teenage THUGS with some self esteemed WARPED entitleMENTAL depravity to OTHER peoples stuff-taking a out an innocent thirteen month old baby?

Fk off kkkhunt...too bad THAT woman didn't have a nice semi auto locked and loaded on HER that day!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#947788 Jul 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The most homophobic people are usually closet queens. Just sayin...
They do seem obsessed with it. Not that there is anything wrong with it. It would also explain why they are so frickin' miserable all the time.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#947789 Jul 18, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Its lily that needs her "gin".
If you are going to continue to post here, you're going to HAVE to lay off the drugs and cross-dressing....
You're a complete joke here, Enoch/Bronach/Fenny and you're starting to sound as stupid as Eman. Keepin' your wheelchair oiled, are ya'?
LCN Llin

United States

#947790 Jul 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The purpose of the exchanges is to permit buyers to belong to a group in order to get group rates. Offering insurers quantity in exchange for better pricing. That is free market based.
Evidently Galt has never purchased health insurance as an individual or small company.
Troll identities may not be taken seriously.
For all we know Galt is on food stamps and playing a game.
Seems to fantasize about California.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#947791 Jul 18, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load. Liberal "medial"!,
Just a typo, Lily. Silence is another tactic of propaganda.

If Obama's name was Nixon, they would have had his head on a platter already.

You know it and I know it. You're just too brainwashed to admit it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min jacques Ottawa 179,350
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min Jonah1 50,617
Car Paint, Paint and Various cosmetics products... 41 min johnson 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 52 min Mandela 68,650
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 70,076
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 2 hr wasademocratNomore 5
durban women lets explore your fantasies bbm pins 4 hr slum ou 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]