Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
870,541 - 870,560 of 1,095,505 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#947624
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

I never realized just how miserable rightwingers are. You got your verdict, quit bitching.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#947625
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
They SAID "we don't need you to do that".
The rest is male gender trait history.
Boronhead duhmmy.
It wasn't the police either. It was a non 911 operator. The same kind of operator you would get no matter where you called.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#947626
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If being a Republican means being anti_american & Party First & Only, then he should run as a Democrat.
You seem to be lost when it comes to definitions, DumbDave.

Just stay home and keep your fingers warm between your cheeks.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#947627
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

7

4

4

Sock Jock USA wrote:
<quoted text>I don't you hear you "rat cúnts" complaining about the "Rabbis" profiting from the "negro's problems",.. as usual.
Leftwinger Bill Maher profiting from the "negro's problems, Booed for Tasteless Zimmerman Jokes on CBS Late Show.

http://www.google.com/imgres...

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#947628
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Carol, we liberals don't put any value on education or take an active part in that of our children. That's why in my liberal family we have graduates from Mount Holyoke, Amherst and Simmons with my son graduating From CUA next spring. That's also why liberal states have higher high school and college graduation rates.
Sure bubble-blower.

And my Corgi holds a Masters in Food Technology making Hot Dogs.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#947629
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How much does Homer think a doctor who spends 10 years and half a million dollars plus on his education should earn?
So now a degree and not the quality of your work determine what you earn? Weren't you bitching about the exact opposite last week? Are you a doctor?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#947630
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably cause he was just waiting on the police to arrive from calling in, not thinking that anyone was going to jump out and "bash" him pound and ground gangee-style.
I think the jury agreed with that.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#947631
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Obama Executive Order: All Americans Must Get Tested For HIV/AIDS (DNA Collection)

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/20...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#947632
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Daily, I try to give you the benefit of the doubt &, everyday you prove you don't deserve it. Have you ever had a gun pointed at you? Well, I'll tell you this. Everybody responds differently when a guns in their face but, it doesn't take experience or training to respond aggressively! I've been in situations where gangstas chose the flight. I've also been in situations where we left with dude's gun &, he ran. Due to the circumstances of Trayvon's murder, being in the dark with no witnesses, chances are anyone in fear would react aggressively because, you're not dealing with someone you know, your dealing with a total stranger &, you don't know his motives or intent. Even if a pit bull corners a cat, the cat with come out fighting when it feels it's life is on the line!
wow.

You sound like Superfly, Dood.

Have you considered starring in one of those cheap low-down black flicks?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#947633
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
By now you should know that your lies can be easily exposed by a quick click of the computer. The last report issued by the FBI was for 2011.
"The Federal Bureau of Investigation has released its 2011 data on reported hate crimes. They have fallen to the lowest level since 1994." As the FBI reports:
Fifty-nine percent of offenders were white. 20.9 percent were black.
http://reason.com/blog/2012/12/11/hate-crimes...
Your 59% includes the Mexicans and Moslems. You know the brown people who you hold up with high esteem. In other words, the Cartel and the Terrorists that practice Islam. I don't know you got so old and so stupid. I do know that vegetarians have small brains. That is a fact.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#947634
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Accusing conservatives of being homosexuals is a standard tool of the left.
Are you kidding me? Do you not see all the homophobic aspersions cast as Homer on a daily basis? The Kentucky hillbilly said she was disgusted by the male anatomy so I asked her the innocent question as to if she was a lesbian, and also noted if she was there was nothing wrong with that. Homer is curious in nature.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#947635
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

A Milwaukee man who suspected his 13-year-old neighbor of breaking into his home and stealing weapons was convicted Wednesday of fatally shooting the boy as the teen's mother looked on. Now, jurors will decide whether the 76-year-old defendant was mentally ill at the time.

A jury deliberated for about an hour before finding John Henry Spooner guilty of first-degree intentional homicide. Surveillance video from his own security cameras showed him confronting Darius Simmons in May 2012, pointing a gun at him from about 6 feet away and shooting him in the chest.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/17/john...

he might have gotten off if the kid had had some skittles in his hand.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#947636
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Homer wrote:
I never realized just how miserable rightwingers are. You got your verdict, quit bitching.
The story of your life: never realize.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#947637
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Daily, I try to give you the benefit of the doubt &, everyday you prove you don't deserve it. Have you ever had a gun pointed at you? Well, I'll tell you this. Everybody responds differently when a guns in their face but, it doesn't take experience or training to respond aggressively! I've been in situations where gangstas chose the flight. I've also been in situations where we left with dude's gun &, he ran. Due to the circumstances of Trayvon's murder, being in the dark with no witnesses, chances are anyone in fear would react aggressively because, you're not dealing with someone you know, your dealing with a total stranger &, you don't know his motives or intent. Even if a pit bull corners a cat, the cat with come out fighting when it feels it's life is on the line!
I am mixed race catholic and grew up in a region dominated by the Klan. I was a Marine in Vietnam. Yes, I know a little about guns being pointed at me.
From your description, I think you're full of shit. If you know what a gun is and how to use it, you're not going to pull it until you decide to use it. Only a fool will pull a gun without the intention of using it.

Now, Hoodieman was going to get hopped up with lean. I'm thinking he went to the store to get more ingredients after he drank all the drank he had.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#947638
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

8

6

6

sonicfilter wrote:
A Milwaukee man who suspected his 13-year-old neighbor of breaking into his home and stealing weapons was convicted Wednesday of fatally shooting the boy as the teen's mother looked on. Now, jurors will decide whether the 76-year-old defendant was mentally ill at the time.
A jury deliberated for about an hour before finding John Henry Spooner guilty of first-degree intentional homicide. Surveillance video from his own security cameras showed him confronting Darius Simmons in May 2012, pointing a gun at him from about 6 feet away and shooting him in the chest.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/17/john...
he might have gotten off if the kid had had some skittles in his hand.
Obama sent the word out. Create a crisis and get my scandals off the front page.

You voted for the winner obama and Eric Holder and still lost making you a bigger Civil Rights you loser...

It's the culture...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#947639
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

Sock Jock USA wrote:
<quoted text>I don't you hear you "rat cúnts" complaining about the "Rabbis" profiting from the "negro's problems",.. as usual.
You mean the Liberal Rabbis. The same Rabbis that do not follow the doctrine of Judaism. The same Rabbis that are liberals first and nothing else matters--yes those Rabbis. They are liberal democrat self hating Jews. You can throw them in the black pimps-they are racist too.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#947640
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Juror Wants New Laws So That Future George Zimmermans Won’t Get Away With Murder

Zimmerman juror B 37 issued a statement to CNN calling for new laws that will enable juries to convict shooters like George Zimmerman.

The juror gave a statement to CNN today saying that she was done with interviews, and she called for new laws,“My prayers are with all those who have the influence and power to modify the laws that left me with no verdict option other than ‘not guilty’ in order to remain within the instructions. No other family should be forced to endure what the Martin family has endured.”

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/17/juror-...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#947641
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

5

Homer wrote:
I never realized just how miserable rightwingers are. You got your verdict, quit bitching.
If you clowns accepted the verdict, evcerything would go away. It's you clowns that keep harping on this.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#947642
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

sonicfilter wrote:
A Milwaukee man who suspected his 13-year-old neighbor of breaking into his home and stealing weapons was convicted Wednesday of fatally shooting the boy as the teen's mother looked on. Now, jurors will decide whether the 76-year-old defendant was mentally ill at the time.
A jury deliberated for about an hour before finding John Henry Spooner guilty of first-degree intentional homicide. Surveillance video from his own security cameras showed him confronting Darius Simmons in May 2012, pointing a gun at him from about 6 feet away and shooting him in the chest.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/17/john...
he might have gotten off if the kid had had some skittles in his hand.
Did the kid steal the guns?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#947643
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Leftwinger Bill Maher profiting from the "negro's problems, Booed for Tasteless Zimmerman Jokes on CBS Late Show.
http://www.google.com/imgres...
It's the culture...
Maher has no taste, no brains and no talent.

That's why Liberals watch him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••