Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#947629 Jul 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How much does Homer think a doctor who spends 10 years and half a million dollars plus on his education should earn?
So now a degree and not the quality of your work determine what you earn? Weren't you bitching about the exact opposite last week? Are you a doctor?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#947630 Jul 18, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably cause he was just waiting on the police to arrive from calling in, not thinking that anyone was going to jump out and "bash" him pound and ground gangee-style.
I think the jury agreed with that.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#947631 Jul 18, 2013
Obama Executive Order: All Americans Must Get Tested For HIV/AIDS (DNA Collection)

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/20...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#947632 Jul 18, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Daily, I try to give you the benefit of the doubt &, everyday you prove you don't deserve it. Have you ever had a gun pointed at you? Well, I'll tell you this. Everybody responds differently when a guns in their face but, it doesn't take experience or training to respond aggressively! I've been in situations where gangstas chose the flight. I've also been in situations where we left with dude's gun &, he ran. Due to the circumstances of Trayvon's murder, being in the dark with no witnesses, chances are anyone in fear would react aggressively because, you're not dealing with someone you know, your dealing with a total stranger &, you don't know his motives or intent. Even if a pit bull corners a cat, the cat with come out fighting when it feels it's life is on the line!
wow.

You sound like Superfly, Dood.

Have you considered starring in one of those cheap low-down black flicks?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#947633 Jul 18, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
By now you should know that your lies can be easily exposed by a quick click of the computer. The last report issued by the FBI was for 2011.
"The Federal Bureau of Investigation has released its 2011 data on reported hate crimes. They have fallen to the lowest level since 1994." As the FBI reports:
Fifty-nine percent of offenders were white. 20.9 percent were black.
http://reason.com/blog/2012/12/11/hate-crimes...
Your 59% includes the Mexicans and Moslems. You know the brown people who you hold up with high esteem. In other words, the Cartel and the Terrorists that practice Islam. I don't know you got so old and so stupid. I do know that vegetarians have small brains. That is a fact.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#947634 Jul 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Accusing conservatives of being homosexuals is a standard tool of the left.
Are you kidding me? Do you not see all the homophobic aspersions cast as Homer on a daily basis? The Kentucky hillbilly said she was disgusted by the male anatomy so I asked her the innocent question as to if she was a lesbian, and also noted if she was there was nothing wrong with that. Homer is curious in nature.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#947635 Jul 18, 2013
A Milwaukee man who suspected his 13-year-old neighbor of breaking into his home and stealing weapons was convicted Wednesday of fatally shooting the boy as the teen's mother looked on. Now, jurors will decide whether the 76-year-old defendant was mentally ill at the time.

A jury deliberated for about an hour before finding John Henry Spooner guilty of first-degree intentional homicide. Surveillance video from his own security cameras showed him confronting Darius Simmons in May 2012, pointing a gun at him from about 6 feet away and shooting him in the chest.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/17/john...

he might have gotten off if the kid had had some skittles in his hand.

Lapeer, MI

#947636 Jul 18, 2013
Homer wrote:
I never realized just how miserable rightwingers are. You got your verdict, quit bitching.
The story of your life: never realize.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#947637 Jul 18, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Daily, I try to give you the benefit of the doubt &, everyday you prove you don't deserve it. Have you ever had a gun pointed at you? Well, I'll tell you this. Everybody responds differently when a guns in their face but, it doesn't take experience or training to respond aggressively! I've been in situations where gangstas chose the flight. I've also been in situations where we left with dude's gun &, he ran. Due to the circumstances of Trayvon's murder, being in the dark with no witnesses, chances are anyone in fear would react aggressively because, you're not dealing with someone you know, your dealing with a total stranger &, you don't know his motives or intent. Even if a pit bull corners a cat, the cat with come out fighting when it feels it's life is on the line!
I am mixed race catholic and grew up in a region dominated by the Klan. I was a Marine in Vietnam. Yes, I know a little about guns being pointed at me.
From your description, I think you're full of shit. If you know what a gun is and how to use it, you're not going to pull it until you decide to use it. Only a fool will pull a gun without the intention of using it.

Now, Hoodieman was going to get hopped up with lean. I'm thinking he went to the store to get more ingredients after he drank all the drank he had.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#947638 Jul 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
A Milwaukee man who suspected his 13-year-old neighbor of breaking into his home and stealing weapons was convicted Wednesday of fatally shooting the boy as the teen's mother looked on. Now, jurors will decide whether the 76-year-old defendant was mentally ill at the time.
A jury deliberated for about an hour before finding John Henry Spooner guilty of first-degree intentional homicide. Surveillance video from his own security cameras showed him confronting Darius Simmons in May 2012, pointing a gun at him from about 6 feet away and shooting him in the chest.
Obama sent the word out. Create a crisis and get my scandals off the front page.

You voted for the winner obama and Eric Holder and still lost making you a bigger Civil Rights you loser...

It's the culture...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#947639 Jul 18, 2013
Sock Jock USA wrote:
<quoted text>I don't you hear you "rat cúnts" complaining about the "Rabbis" profiting from the "negro's problems",.. as usual.
You mean the Liberal Rabbis. The same Rabbis that do not follow the doctrine of Judaism. The same Rabbis that are liberals first and nothing else matters--yes those Rabbis. They are liberal democrat self hating Jews. You can throw them in the black pimps-they are racist too.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#947640 Jul 18, 2013
Juror Wants New Laws So That Future George Zimmermans Won’t Get Away With Murder

Zimmerman juror B 37 issued a statement to CNN calling for new laws that will enable juries to convict shooters like George Zimmerman.

The juror gave a statement to CNN today saying that she was done with interviews, and she called for new laws,“My prayers are with all those who have the influence and power to modify the laws that left me with no verdict option other than ‘not guilty’ in order to remain within the instructions. No other family should be forced to endure what the Martin family has endured.”

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/17/juror-...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#947641 Jul 18, 2013
Homer wrote:
I never realized just how miserable rightwingers are. You got your verdict, quit bitching.
If you clowns accepted the verdict, evcerything would go away. It's you clowns that keep harping on this.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#947642 Jul 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Did the kid steal the guns?

Lapeer, MI

#947643 Jul 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Leftwinger Bill Maher profiting from the "negro's problems, Booed for Tasteless Zimmerman Jokes on CBS Late Show.
http://www.google.com/imgres...
It's the culture...
Maher has no taste, no brains and no talent.

That's why Liberals watch him.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#947644 Jul 18, 2013
LONDON (The Borowitz Report)—Moments after approving a new law legalizing gay marriage in England and Wales, Queen Elizabeth II of Britain unleashed a blistering attack on New Jersey Governor Chris Christie for “lacking the guts” to do the same.

The British monarch’s brutal evisceration of Gov. Christie stunned observers, who did not know that she was such a close follower of his gay-marriage stance.

“I don’t like to badmouth people,” she said.“But I’m the head of a monarchy that began in the ninth century, and I’m apparently more modern than Chris Christie.”

After shocking observers with her opening salvo, she continued to tear Gov. Christie to shreds.

“Look, I know he has to appeal to the crazy right wingers in his party,” she added.“But the fact is, he’s not as forward-thinking as an eighty-seven-year-old lady who wears a crown on her head. It’s pathetic.”

Asked if she had advice for Gov. Christie, the British monarch said, bluntly,“Just sign the damn bill, Chris.”

Responding to a reporter’s question about the upcoming royal birth, Elizabeth replied,“Tell you the truth? I’m just glad the kid’s not being born in New Jersey.”
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#947645 Jul 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Juror Wants New Laws So That Future George Zimmermans Won’t Get Away With Murder
Zimmerman juror B 37 issued a statement to CNN calling for new laws that will enable juries to convict shooters like George Zimmerman.
The juror gave a statement to CNN today saying that she was done with interviews, and she called for new laws,“My prayers are with all those who have the influence and power to modify the laws that left me with no verdict option other than ‘not guilty’ in order to remain within the instructions. No other family should be forced to endure what the Martin family has endured.”
David Letterman's audience hurls BOOS at Jewish liberal comedian Bill Maher after he cracks George Zimmerman jokes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23675...

Leftwinger Sellout Bill Maher profiting from the "negro's problems"...

It's the culture..
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#947646 Jul 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Nice; hopefully this case will open the dialog to change.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#947647 Jul 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama sent the word out. Create a crisis and get my scandals off the front page.
You voted for the winner obama and Eric Holder and still lost making you a bigger Civil Rights you loser...
It's the culture...
the faux scandals fail as predicted and instead of owning up to the failure of right wing fear mongering you nutjobs have to make excuses.

you do realize that FOXbot excuses are also being ignored?

it seems that if i want to find out what folks aren't paying attention to all i have to do is read your posts.

Lapeer, MI

#947648 Jul 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
...or if he had presented a video of Darius Martin pilfering inside his house. Too bad...no video.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 44 min James 68,492
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 58 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,679
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,229
Abby 9-19 1 hr edogxxx 1
Amy 9-19 1 hr edogxxx 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 69,387
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 49,843
Amy 9-18 3 hr Kuuipo 28
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 hr LRS 178,060
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••