Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#947661 Jul 18, 2013
Sock Jock USA wrote:
<quoted text>David Letterman - Leftwinger Jews Surround You
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eucgsO9sp4oXX
Fixed it for you...

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#947662 Jul 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice; hopefully this case will open the dialog to change.
Can't have real dialogue if folks are drunk, stupid or shrill like you are, baby.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#947663 Jul 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the cash will still buy quality treatment here, unlike the exchanges.
Why is Galt opposed to the open competition of our free enterprise system? Competitive exchanges work in a free market to keep prices down and quality of goods and services high. In a monopolistic economy ,prices are artificially priced too high to keep demand up , supply down , unemployment high , wages low, unions weak, and owners few and powerful--all the conditions for unstable markets and society .
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#947664 Jul 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Note: story says "...as his mother looked on"
No fathers in black households.
always looking for the racial stereotype.

hey floriduh.....some denial is in order.
RedHorseRevelati on

AOL

#947665 Jul 18, 2013

Bible PROOF 1.5 BIL MUSLIMS to die --

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

Stoneman

Boise, ID

#947666 Jul 18, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
If I saw a suspicious person in my neighborhood, I would probably not do anything, unless that person came onto my property. If I felt any danger, I would call the police and remain in my home.
OJ murdered his ex wife and friend and got away with it because of police incompetence. His life since then has been a disaster and now at age 66, is in prison.
The problem in Chicago is awful, but, it is gang related. Drug dealers killing each other for territory.
Zimmerman may have been found not guilty by a jury of stupid omen; but his life is over. He created his own prison when he chose to kill an innocent child.
Karma will take care of him in time.
Now; GFY ahole
Focus, pinhead.

You have a teenager on top of you, pounding your face. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?

I can totally see you running and hiding in your basement whenever you are faced with a dangerous situation. That's what makes you a liberal. And when trapped under a pot-smoking high school flunky with a history of violence and petty theft (some "innocent child", huh?) you would probably soil your panties, beg for mercy and offer the perpetrator a hummer.

Zimmerman was a member of the "neighborhood watch" group. It is implied by the name "neighborhood watch" that they are supposed to go around and WATCH for people ripping off stuff. Not run and hide in a basement. How he handled "Knuckles" Martin could have been done better (I would have confronted him sooner), but Zimmerman did NOTHING ILLEGAL. That's what the jury determined, and everybody that lacked a political agenda knew from the beginning.

It's consistent that you, like most liberals, can't handle situations that are threatening or people that are brighter than you. You need the gubbermint, police, or a politician to protect you from evil corporations, evil rich people, or pot-smoking teenage thugs. Go ahead and call the police and wait. If Martin was messing up my head, I'd plug him. Twice. Hell, I would have emptied the clip.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#947667 Jul 18, 2013
The Athens-Clarke County Tea Party Patriots of Athens, Georgia have a problem. At the group’s first annual “Liberty Convention” in June, the convention’s many sponsors declined to pay the amounts they agreed to pay for banners and program mentions. On top of that, the expected crowd of 2,500 true sons and daughters of liberty never materialized. Instead, a mere 95 patriots turned up for the festivities.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/16/the-10-...

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#947668 Jul 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you post some statistics to back your bullshit up?
You seem to really, really want to answer this question everyone is running away from:
Why did this country change from a place where you didn't need to lock your house to a place where everything that isn't locked up will be stolen?
I am responding to a poster who basically said that.

Keep up with the GD conversation or just STFU.

And really, saying Neighborhood Watch is recent just shows how uninformed you are. You think door locks are something new.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#947669 Jul 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the faux scandals fail as predicted and instead of owning up to the failure of right wing fear mongering you nutjobs have to make excuses.
you do realize that FOXbot excuses are also being ignored?
it seems that if i want to find out what folks aren't paying attention to all i have to do is read your posts.
Thank you in advance sonicmoron--I know you want us to be as informed as a FOXbot like you even though It's rather obvious you are a loser...

Leftwinger grievance racist and Black Race Profiteer Jew Bill Maher profiting from the "negro's problems", Booed for Tasteless Zimmerman Jokes on CBS Late Show you idiot...

It's the culture...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

Lapeer, MI

#947670 Jul 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
or if?
stand your ground against skittles?
and you freaks keep accusing me of being slightly off?
What don't you understand about 'if'??

No one has ever accused you of being 'slightly' off, Mr. Ditzy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ....
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#947671 Jul 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It matters. The fact is, if the kid stole the guns, there is now one less thief providing stolen guns to the gangs walking around in broad daylight illegally carrying guns and killing more people than are killed in a war. So...
Did the kid steal the guns?
doesn't matter. the guy shot him on public property.

kid didn't have a gun or the one thing that brings fear into the heart of every fat wannabe cop who's trying desperately to compensate for a small dick....the dreaded skittles.

i bet if i wave a bag at you you'd have to change your Depends.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#947672 Jul 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you in advance sonicmoron--I know you want us to be as informed as a FOXbot like you even though It's rather obvious you are a loser...
Leftwinger grievance racist and Black Race Profiteer Jew Bill Maher profiting from the "negro's problems", Booed for Tasteless Zimmerman Jokes on CBS Late Show you idiot...
It's the culture...
non-FOXbots don't care.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#947673 Jul 18, 2013
Colbert: If poor people want food stamps, they should become massive corporations

Wednesday night on “The Colbert Report,” host Stephen Colbert congratulated the Republican-controlled House of Representatives for being able to pass the Farm Bill. When the House GOP caucus found that they couldn’t compromise on the subject of food stamps, they just took that portion out of the bill and passed that version.

“That might not sound like much,” said Colbert.“The Farm Bill is a routine piece of legislation that provides subsidies for farmers while setting aside money for food stamps. It’s a win-win, help for the folks who grow the corn and help for folks who live on nothing but corn syrup.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/18/colbert...

Lapeer, MI

#947674 Jul 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
always looking for the racial stereotype.
hey floriduh.....some denial is in order.
"How many legs does a dog have if you count the tail, too? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg"

--- Abe Lincoln

Do black males have a very high crime rate amongst themselves?

N-a-a-a-w-w-w-w....that's just an FBI Racial Stereotype!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA.....

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#947675 Jul 18, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Obama Executive Order: All Americans Must Get Tested For HIV/AIDS (DNA Collection)
http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/20...
If you don't care enough about your own self and health to go take the HIV-Test than at least do it for your loved ones.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#947676 Jul 18, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
Focus, pinhead.
You have a teenager on top of you, pounding your face. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
I can totally see you running and hiding in your basement whenever you are faced with a dangerous situation. That's what makes you a liberal. And when trapped under a pot-smoking high school flunky with a history of violence and petty theft (some "innocent child", huh?) you would probably soil your panties, beg for mercy and offer the perpetrator a hummer.
Zimmerman was a member of the "neighborhood watch" group. It is implied by the name "neighborhood watch" that they are supposed to go around and WATCH for people ripping off stuff. Not run and hide in a basement. How he handled "Knuckles" Martin could have been done better (I would have confronted him sooner), but Zimmerman did NOTHING ILLEGAL. That's what the jury determined, and everybody that lacked a political agenda knew from the beginning.
It's consistent that you, like most liberals, can't handle situations that are threatening or people that are brighter than you. You need the gubbermint, police, or a politician to protect you from evil corporations, evil rich people, or pot-smoking teenage thugs. Go ahead and call the police and wait. If Martin was messing up my head, I'd plug him. Twice. Hell, I would have emptied the clip.
We don't have basements in Florida dummy and, we have police for a reason. Trayvon Martin was the one who was threatened by Zimmerman and could have invoked the stand your ground law and beat him to death. If he was a badass, he would have beat him to a pulp, taken that babys gun, shot him and stolen his car. You know nothing you racist pos. Now, gfy

Chambersburg, PA

#947677 Jul 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Look Dilbert. A jury was legally selected. A trail was legally held and a verdict was legally handed down. I know you can't get this through your thick head but the man was found not guilty. Live with it.
Trial outcomes depend on may things besides guilty or innocent. It does not change the fact that Zimmerman's actions ended up killing a unarmed teenage kid walking along a sidewalk in a community where his father was staying.

Maybe in your redneck la la land, that makes perfectly good sense.

Zimmerman was supposed to be a trained professional but made many mistakes that caused Martin's death.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#947678 Jul 18, 2013
For all the railing against dysfunction in the nation’s capital, very little actually happened to overcome it — until this week. That’s why the agreement to begin putting an end to Senate filibusters of presidential nominees is a very big deal. It is an acknowledgment that the only way to stop political bullying is to confront the bully.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...

Chambersburg, PA

#947679 Jul 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain met with Al Qaeda less than a week after they massacred an entire Christian village in Syria, killing every man, woman and child.
Yes, he should run as a Democrat.
That is not true.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#947680 Jul 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
non-FOXbots don't care.
Leftwinger Jew Bill Maher and Race Profiteer profiting from the "negro's problems", Booed for Tasteless Zimmerman Jokes on CBS Late Show.

Grievance industry racists and sellouts. Race Profiteers. How Bill Maher, Jesse and Al Sharpton get paid. Truth is bad for a racist enterprise sonicmoron...

It's the culture..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,340
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min Mandela 70,075
durban women lets explore your fantasies bbm pins 1 hr slum ou 3
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 1 hr obomba 102
'We Charge Genocide' Presents Report on Chicago... 2 hr hands on AR 2
GOP Votes go 2 dem. votes. 2 hr hands on AR 2
A young black kid asks his mother, "Mama what's... 7 hr Funny But True 10
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info