Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,523)

Showing posts 870,441 - 870,460 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Stoneman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all, and, furthermore, I hope they pursue a wrongful death suit against Zimmerman and hold a judgement against him for life
Okay, if a guy was on top of you and beating your face, pounding your head into the sidewalk and telling you "you gonna die tonight, m--r f--r" and you had a gun in your pocket, would you
1) allow him to continue to pound your head into the sidewalk until he ran out of energy
2) tell him you are a sensitive liberal who understands the plight of his minority status or
3) shoot him
Question number two: were you equally upset about OJ Simpson getting away with murdering his ex-wife and her boyfriend?
Question number three: do you care as much about the 5 people that were murdered in Chicago the same weekend that the Trayvon Martin verdict was reached?
Question number four: are you a hypocritical, lying liberal maggot and convenient idiot for the Lord Obama administration, who looks pretty damned stupid for trying to turn a non-case into a political event?
bureau hq

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so we are talking generalities, not just what Obama has done for Chicago. Got it.
In that case, Obama helped Chicago by doing the following:
Creating Race to the Top to encourage and reward states for education reform.
Extending unemployment insurance and cut payroll taxes to help those hurt the most by Bush's policies.
Signing the Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act to boost nutritional and health standards for school lunches.
Signing Hate Crimes Prevention Act, which expanded existing hate crime protections to include crimes based on a victimís sexual orientation, gender, or disability, in addition to race, color, religion, or national origin.
Signing the Childrenís Health Insurance Authorization Act, which allows the Childrenís Health Insurance Program (CHIP) to cover health care for 4 million more children, paid for by a tax increase on tobacco products.
Making more loans available to small business.
Passing healthcare reform.
Komrad Lenin here,

u dink obama good for chitTown?

i single handwdly gave 120 million prols cabbage water and i elect myself!

i promises idiots mules and vodka....obammie promise food stamp and gook made iphone! Pretty good!

look over there....rommey's underwear! Grab your pitchfork and torch! kill whitey....kill baby...
smoke dope...free rent....did i miss any democrap voter demographic? i new to america!

kommie sense
by
Komrad Lenin

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Reward your friends and terrorize your enemies --- The Magic Negro
Eric Racist Holder wears SS Underpants.
Hopefully, the truth will at least get a fighting chance to be known in the Congressional hearings tomorrow and enough evidence will be presented to put this president back in the hot seat where he belongs.

He set the tone for the IRS thinking it was okay to punish their mutual enemies.

He had to have known this was going on if he didn't actually give them the directive.

If Obama's name were Nixon, the liberal media would have had his head on a platter already.

Time to act like we still have some sanity despite the liberal medial and their propaganda of silence.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Investigate the racial context behind Martinís death

BY JESSE JACKSON jjackson@rainbowpush.org July 15, 2013 4:54PM

We need a national investigation of the racial context that led to Trayvon Martinís slaying. Congress must act. And itís time to call on the United Nations Human Rights Commission for an in-depth investigation of whether the U.S. is upholding its obligations under international human rights laws and treaties. Trayvon Martinís death demands much more than a juryís verdict on George Zimmerman. It calls for us to hear the evidence and render a verdict on the racial reality that never had its day in court at the trial.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

The alternate juror, a black man, was just interviewed and said the verdict was the right one.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Sleazy? You and flack share a vocabulary directed toward women young enough to be your daughters? Well, hush my mouth and call me Sookie Stackhouse!(I really don't think I've seen American Pickers, but it sounds like something the the Pawn Stars, Hoarders, Storage Wars genre...right?)
Sorry if Galt offended a Jerry Springer fan.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember to pay attention to the facts presented to the committee and not the conservative version of the facts as reported by Fauz News or Breitbart.
Fox will show the hearings live as it is happening. Fox always has the highest ratings for coverage of elections and these kinds of events.
bureau hq

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't handle the truth:
Great Republican ideas:
During the Bushy II dunce club:
9/11 <--- no defense put up.
billionaire tax cuts during wars.
borrow $6 trillion dollars for wars.
$5 dollar gas.
Rolling brown outs.
Weak Katrina response.
Economic catastrophe.
Stock market crash.
Housing market crash.
Credit crunch.
Anthrax attack.(Military grade!)
And now: America is back on track!
EVERYONE LOVES THIS DEMOCRAT!
Fed charges for pudgy!
LOCK UP PUDGY!
LOCK UP PUDGY!
LOCK UP PUDGY!
Komrad Lenin here,
'I been around forever...and i wrote the very first song'

You like bary manilow? Nevermind.

If you not goinh to wrk...that ok...you can always put on hoodie and walk around.stealing....

I hope you like cabbage....and riding donkey....cause that all you get in affirmative action world.

We promise....you.suffer!

Dipschit!

Kommie sense
By
KOMRAD lenin

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

NBC got a memo from Capital Hill or Valerie Jarrett saying it's time to take the heat of Obama and start new tensions by dividing people over race to prepare for 2014.

We've been manipulated into falling for this distraction. It's all politics and Eric Holder is more than likely the main culprit behind it.

Time we regained some sanity.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You're already claiming there's a multi tiered system today.
So I guess you're saying that's going to change to a two level eystem?
Maybe even four tiers.

First tier is cash.

Second tier is traditional insurance.

Third tier is ObamaKKKare exchanges.

Fourth tier is pure welfare.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
People with bucks will travel to places like Brazil, The Philippines and India for medical care. The rest will be trapped here in government hell-hole clinics.
No, the cash will still buy quality treatment here, unlike the exchanges.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
That's incorrect.
http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/weapons/cw_l...
Without studying your link in detail, it seems to confirm that most felony and misdemeanor convictions disqualify a person from possessing a firearm.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
more information for your RINO fetish
George H.W. Bush didn't go to the White House empty handed when he was honored by President Obama for the Points of Light volunteer service program.
The 41st president, on hand Monday as he and Obama awarded the 5,000th "Daily Point of Light," gave the 43rd president a pair of colorful socks. Bush's love of colorful socks is now a notable part of his lore, so much so that friends and supporters donned them last month in honor of his 89th birthday.
Bush wore red-and-white striped socks for Monday's festivities. As the photo by White House photographer Pete Souza shows, Bush and former first lady Barbara Bush are quite pleased as Obama inspects his new gear. That's Doro Bush Koch with her parents.
Obama's White House did the proper thing in the social media world and tweeted a "thank you" to the former president, along with a picture.
Obama was gracious in hosting President Bush at the White House.
Jorge Zimmerman

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought she bore a resemblance to old lying lily.
Kinda...needs MORE fat rolls...I don't know how you could get more wrinkles on that neck
Jorge Zimmerman

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
The waffling weasel Tenzing couldn't leave his goats or his crystal ball would have been most helpful.
He's just another sockpuppet obama troll rabble rouser. I ignore him and his petulant posts. A bullet splitting his skull would be eternal bliss.
Jorge Zimmerman

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Without studying your link in detail, it seems to confirm that most felony and misdemeanor convictions disqualify a person from possessing a firearm.
In my state getting 3 DUI's in 5 years or getting 302'd disqualifies one from owning firearms

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

These actual letters to conservative groups by the IRS isn't unnecessary or intrusive badgering and gestapo-type grilling just to get the same tax exemption status as liberal organizations...unless, of course, you're a liberal.

http://c0391070.cdn2.cloudfiles.rackspaceclou...

And unless someone can prove liberal organizations seeking the same tax exemption status were sent the same kinds of letters and expected to provide the almost impossible and insurmountable truckloads of information which the IRS had no business knowing - and even if someone can - this is clearly an infringement on 1st Amendment rights.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG more paying customers. What will we ever do.
If you are a good doctor, you will make more profit on medicare patients. Outcome based pay means those doctors who are better get rewarded.
Not being a physician, Galt can only guess.

Galt's guess is that seeing a steady string of Medicare patients with trivial complaints day after day would drive most quality physicians to suicide.

Most would prefer to see real patients with serious illnesses that can be treated and lead to a productive life.

WTF is "outcome-based pay", other than an incentive not to treat patients likely to die?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It has to be a carbonated beverage, Sprite is the choice for lean along with jolly ranchers although skittles might do. The main ingredient of course is the codeine found in the cough syrup.
Arizona Watermelon or any of the Arizona products are non carbonated drinks making them worthless as a mixers. Beyond worthless actually for they would dilute the cough syrup.
There is a nutjob website called theconservativetreehouse which created that myth along with many other myths on the topics of race.
Incidentally the main contributor on that anon site calls himself sundance cracker.
Hah, art imitates life.
But basement dwellers and idiots buy into anything that supports their fkd up take on life.
Another senior citizen drug addict, like lily and Jean from Queens.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Zimmerman Juror: Self-Defense Laws Should Be Changed After Trayvon Martin Killing

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/17/zimm...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 870,441 - 870,460 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 35 min danetoo 67,858
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr NITiN 4
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr andet1987 4,543
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 455
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,357
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr LRS 174,457
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 97,511
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••