Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#947677 Jul 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Look Dilbert. A jury was legally selected. A trail was legally held and a verdict was legally handed down. I know you can't get this through your thick head but the man was found not guilty. Live with it.
Trial outcomes depend on may things besides guilty or innocent. It does not change the fact that Zimmerman's actions ended up killing a unarmed teenage kid walking along a sidewalk in a community where his father was staying.

Maybe in your redneck la la land, that makes perfectly good sense.

Zimmerman was supposed to be a trained professional but made many mistakes that caused Martin's death.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#947678 Jul 18, 2013
For all the railing against dysfunction in the nationís capital, very little actually happened to overcome it ó until this week. Thatís why the agreement to begin putting an end to Senate filibusters of presidential nominees is a very big deal. It is an acknowledgment that the only way to stop political bullying is to confront the bully.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#947679 Jul 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain met with Al Qaeda less than a week after they massacred an entire Christian village in Syria, killing every man, woman and child.
Yes, he should run as a Democrat.
That is not true.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#947680 Jul 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
non-FOXbots don't care.
Leftwinger Jew Bill Maher and Race Profiteer profiting from the "negro's problems", Booed for Tasteless Zimmerman Jokes on CBS Late Show.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

Grievance industry racists and sellouts. Race Profiteers. How Bill Maher, Jesse and Al Sharpton get paid. Truth is bad for a racist enterprise sonicmoron...

It's the culture..
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#947681 Jul 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
If you clowns accepted the verdict, evcerything would go away. It's you clowns that keep harping on this.
Did you accept the OJ verdict and not voice your disgust? I didn't keep quiet then and not keeping quiet now. GFY
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#947682 Jul 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Look Dilbert. A jury was legally selected. A trail was legally held and a verdict was legally handed down. I know you can't get this through your thick head but the man was found not guilty. Live with it.
Obama won both elections, he is president, get it through your thick head and deal with it. Quit bitching about him.
Sock Jock USA

Waynesboro, MS

#947683 Jul 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Fixed it for you...
It's the culture...
What's the difference between a left wing jew and a right wing jew? They own both parties. So... the little "ÁoÁk in the sock" routine is pointless.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#947684 Jul 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I am mixed race catholic and grew up in a region dominated by the Klan. I was a Marine in Vietnam. Yes, I know a little about guns being pointed at me.
From your description, I think you're full of shit. If you know what a gun is and how to use it, you're not going to pull it until you decide to use it. Only a fool will pull a gun without the intention of using it.
Now, Hoodieman was going to get hopped up with lean. I'm thinking he went to the store to get more ingredients after he drank all the drank he had.
No, you're full of shit! Given your background of war, you should know better. I've never personally took a bullet but, I have alot of friends that have. In nearly all instances, either before they were shot or, after they did their best to end the assault. If you're in a no win situation meaning, the threat is too close to run, any man that loves life will come out swinging. If you say otherwise, Itruly doubt your military career! You think war in the streets is different than any other war? My Aunt owns a club a couple cities over. We decide to go 1 night. I don't smoke but my brother & his boys do. While waiting in line, they were smoking&, 4 dudes behind us walking weed. My Aunt says" y'all gotta put that out." My brother dubs the blunt but, the dudes behind us don't. My brother say " yo, put that out." The dudes take offense like " you ain't talking to me." Fight breaks out, like a close quarters scuffle. 1 of the dudes pull a gun &, let off a shot. nobody ran! We beat the about outta then dudes & left with his gun. I'm beginning to think you're lying about your service career!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#947685 Jul 18, 2013
Sock Jock USA wrote:
<quoted text>What's the difference between a left wing jew and a right wing jew? They own both parties. So... the little "ÁoÁk in the sock" routine is pointless.
Grievance industry racists and sellouts. Race Profiteers. Hate Peddlers. How Race Profiteers Jew Bill Maher, Jesse and Al Sharpton get paid. Truth is bad for a racist enterprise you idiot...

Savage racist demoKrats and Negros hating on Hispanics and white people, looting, burning America and the flag is an excellent campaign strategy for you demoKrats in 2014...

The DNA of the demoKKKratic party is inbred with 100+years of hate and racism you idiot.

It's the culture...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#947686 Jul 18, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Some little person called- he say he have sumthin he wanna show yew.
(skank nasty!!!)
What would that be, Methmouth, did you get new teeth? You take Jefro's in trade for your product?
Sock Jock USA

Waynesboro, MS

#947687 Jul 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Grievance industry racists and sellouts. Race Profiteers. Hate Peddlers. How Race Profiteers Jew Bill Maher, Jesse and Al Sharpton get paid. Truth is bad for a racist enterprise you idiot...
Savage racist demoKrats and Negros hating on Hispanics and white people, looting, burning America and the flag is an excellent campaign strategy for you demoKrats in 2014...
The DNA of the demoKKKratic party is inbred with 100+years of hate and racism you idiot.
It's the culture...
What are you... a "gang banger" or a "robot"?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#947688 Jul 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Grievance industry racists and sellouts. Race Profiteers. Hate Peddlers. How Race Profiteers Jew Bill Maher, Jesse and Al Sharpton get paid. Truth is bad for a racist enterprise you idiot...
It's the culture...
why do you hate conservative democrats?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#947689 Jul 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got a great idea for you, Yeah.
Go start a race right in front of the Mayo Clinic. Burn buildings, assault people, overturn vehicles....
In the middle of the melee and confusion, run inside of Mayo and steal a brain instead of a Flat Screen TV.
The Grumpy Old Prick/multi-moron sock drawer seeks to start a riot, but nobody came...kinda' like the turnout to elect war criminal Cheney's dough-faced daughter?
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#947690 Jul 18, 2013
In India, violent protests against the government included setting cars and bushes on fire, and throwing rocks at a police station, after over 22 children died from organophosphorus poisoning. Likely a result of GMO foods, genetically modified to withstand more poison, it is unclear yet why the poison was in the childrenís food.

http://intellihub.com/2013/07/17/breaking-22-...

----

People Worldwide are participating in a Global March Against Geoengineering on August 25, 2013

The Facebook page is located at GlobalMarchAgainstChemtrailsAn dGeoengineering

The Event Listing for USA are below, with many other countries participating whose event time and location are detailed at the globalmarchagainstchemtrailsandgeoengineering... Events page.

A good article covering this event is at GeoengineeringWatch.org titled Global March Against Chemtrails and Geoengineering posted July 16, 2013. Briefly, hereís a quotation from the article:

On August 25 2013 join us in a global peaceful public protest against all forms of SRM and SAG Geoengineering in every country around the world. Now is the time to take back our skyís. We are calling on people from all around the world to participate in their local Global MARCH Against Chemtrails And Geoengineering.com protest event and take a stand for what they believe in. Our environment and our planet is on a dead end collision with the after effects of SRM and SAG Geoengineering that has already been going on for several decades.

WHY PROTEST ALL FORMS OF SRM AND SAG GEOENGIENEERING?

The GMO (Genetically modified foods) Geoengineering connection. One of the toxic contents in the chemicals they use for making these man made clouds is Aluminum. Test results from all around the world are confirming that Aluminum is poisoning the soils and killing off all natural plants and seeds on a global level. Monsanto knows that has made a aluminum resistant seed that will flourish in the high aluminum soils. This is no mistake it is part of the larger evil plan. This is the GMO and Geoengineering connection.

Our governments, and scientists have been lying to us about the all facts around global warming, while keeping the public in the dark about the largest global ecological disaster the world has ever seen because they have no plan B and time is running our quicker then computer models predicted!

We do have a plan B and it is called stopping all forms of SAG Geoengineering and SRM Geoengineering. Register your Global March Against Chemtrails And Geoengineering protest for your area to day.

The main site is for this incredible event is located at GlobalMarchAgainstChemtrailsan dGeoengineering
Sock Jock USA

Waynesboro, MS

#947691 Jul 18, 2013
Oh look... the sock's voting for himself.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#947692 Jul 18, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say anything about blacks rioting. I said "protesting". The fact that you don't know the difference is just another example of why decent blacks have chosen to make their voices heard through peaceful protests.
The protest community doesn't now the difference, either.
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#947693 Jul 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Term limits once was one of the battle cries when demanding change and accountability.
Maybe it's time for another movement and risk being called racists again.
Term limits should be at the top of the republican platform in 2016. If they have any kahunas, it will be.
I'm holding out Rand Paul will be at least one future GOP candidate who puts country before party.
It's my guess moderates and independents would also get behind that candidate.
We have a form of term limits Carol, it's called having elections. If a senator or representative is doing a good job for their constituents then they should get to keep their seat as long as the voters want them there. Republicans have touted term limits in the past to get the ignorant like you on board but then do nothing about it. I want someone representing me who knows how things work in Congress and can get things done. There were a lot of new faces in the House in 2011 a great many of them right wing ideologues and the result has been a total gridlock with nothing being done that benefits the middle class or the economy.
Rand Paul? Seriously? Sure, I would love to see him heading the Republican ticket in 2016 and so would every other Democrat because that would guarantee a victory for whoever we ran.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#947694 Jul 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you hate conservative democrats?
LOL... Blame someone else because you're the idiot sonicmoron...

Grievance industry racists and sellouts. Race Profiteers. Hate Peddlers. How Race Profiteers sonicmoron, Bill Maher, Jesse and Al Sharpton get paid. Truth is bad for a racist enterprise...

It's the culture..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#947695 Jul 18, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the ones looting and assaulting non blacks?
Some protests that the left considers "peaceful", such as blocking major freeways, are not acceptable either.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#947696 Jul 18, 2013
The unions -- International Brotherhood of Teamsters, the United Food and Commercial Workers International Union and UNITE-HERE -- complained in letters to Congressional Democratic leaders that Obamacare requirements have created an incentive for employers to cut workers' hours to avoid providing health care coverage.

"Time is running out: Congress wrote this law; we voted for you. We have a problem; you need to fix it. The unintended consequences of the ACA (Affordable Care Act) are severe. Perverse incentives are already creating nightmare scenarios," the union leaders wrote.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/17/obam...

The same unions who spent big money to get Obama reelected.

It's that silver lining again. Even unions don't want what they voted for now.

But Obama and Obamacare are a package deal. Too bad they couldn't figure that out beforehand. We've become a nation of just plain dumb stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min loose cannon 180,684
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 48,456
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,770
nazi fascist star folks knashing their teeth 2 hr MomFascistsHere 10
Barry knew Goober before he did'nt know Goober 2 hr Rowdy Yates 5
Rattlesnake Logic 2 hr Forever Yours 34
Snopes confirms: X-MAS delivery VIRUS 2 hr Yes its true 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance