Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#947249 Jul 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It has to be a carbonated beverage, Sprite is the choice for lean along with jolly ranchers although skittles might do. The main ingredient of course is the codeine found in the cough syrup.
Arizona Watermelon or any of the Arizona products are non carbonated drinks making them worthless as a mixers. Beyond worthless actually for they would dilute the cough syrup.
There is a nutjob website called theconservativetreehouse which created that myth along with many other myths on the topics of race.
Incidentally the main contributor on that anon site calls himself sundance cracker.
Hah, art imitates life.
But basement dwellers and idiots buy into anything that supports their fkd up take on life.
Another senior citizen drug addict, like lily and Jean from Queens.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#947250 Jul 17, 2013
Zimmerman Juror: Self-Defense Laws Should Be Changed After Trayvon Martin Killing

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/17/zimm...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#947251 Jul 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>On that note, what do you reckon the cost for GWB's recent African adventure cost US taxpayers keeping in mind that there was a recon team the the rest of the Secret Service yada yada and the US military on standby on the odd chance that some goofball would take a pot shot at the former POTUS.
One whole hell of a lot less than Obama's vacation...plus Bush actually did something worthwhile.

Without the publicity.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#947253 Jul 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
These actual letters to conservative groups by the IRS isn't unnecessary or intrusive badgering and gestapo-type grilling just to get the same tax exemption status as liberal organizations...unless, of course, you're a liberal.
http://c0391070.cdn2.cloudfiles.rackspaceclou...
And unless someone can prove liberal organizations seeking the same tax exemption status were sent the same kinds of letters and expected to provide the almost impossible and insurmountable truckloads of information which the IRS had no business knowing - and even if someone can - this is clearly an infringement on 1st Amendment rights.
So, you agree that it is despicable that Big Banks are attempting through their greater clout and money power to convince Congress to deny smaller American credit unions equal tax exempt status."WASHINGTON — Credit unions have been snatching customers from banks amid consumer frustration over rising fees and outrage over Wall Street's role in the financial crisis.

Now banks are fighting back by trying to take away something vital to credit unions — their federal tax exemption.

With fast-growing credit unions posing more formidable competition to banks, industry trade groups are pressing the White House and Congress to end a tax break that dates to the Great Depression."
http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jul/06/busin...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#947254 Jul 17, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Who said anything about working for free moron? You want to talk about slave wages, take it up with Walmart.
How much does Homer think a doctor who spends 10 years and half a million dollars plus on his education should earn?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#947255 Jul 17, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Homer likes to use gay or lesbian innuendos, but becomes outraged if someone doesn't support gay marriage.
It's the culture...
Accusing conservatives of being homosexuals is a standard tool of the left.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#947256 Jul 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully, the truth will at least get a fighting chance to be known in the Congressional hearings tomorrow and enough evidence will be presented to put this president back in the hot seat where he belongs.
He set the tone for the IRS thinking it was okay to punish their mutual enemies.
He had to have known this was going on if he didn't actually give them the directive.
If Obama's name were Nixon, the liberal media would have had his head on a platter already.
Time to act like we still have some sanity despite the liberal medial and their propaganda of silence.
I think that persistence is key here. Steady as he goes.

If we follow the Liberal Media, each one of these stories come out as a flash-in-the-pan only to fade away within a week until the next embarrassment after which the Liberal Media will again give it another soft landing.....

Don't let the NY Times control the narrative. That's what they try to do daily. Liberal Editors tell you what today's news story is and what 'old' news is. Don't let them ham-hand you.

If you are angry about Benghazi, they'll steer you away into a story about a poor black child in Florida being murdered by an angry white guy. If the Hoodieman story needs to be changed, they'll find some piece about corporate greed. If the corporate greed story gets old, they pull you into How Easy It Is To By Illegal Weapons with an exclusive undercover report from some 20 year old journalism babe-in-the-woods who doesn't know street smarts from beer farts.

Oprah does this. Late Night does it. WNN does it. I try my best to not allow the smug Liberal Fifth Column leaders to keep a ring in my nose.
Jorge Zimmerman

Latrobe, PA

#947257 Jul 17, 2013
My lawyers are gonna make me rich, courtesy of that dumb knee grow Spike Lee, NBC and CNN...can't wait!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#947258 Jul 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Moyers has money and lives in a private community with guards.
The tripe he puts out is for your consumption and his dogs.
Bill Moyers sent tens of thousands of American soldiers to a needless death as part of the LBJ war machine.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#947259 Jul 17, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
We get ours from the trial, the trial that 6 of your fellow women said not guilty to. Hate women do you?
You wanna deny the thug Martin was a racist?
Now, what the heck does that have to do with the IRS scandal to which I was referencing? Try to stay focused. And, just for the record, if you had been paying any attention at all to this thread you would know I felt the verdict was fair and justified based on the evidence presented. Geez.
Jorge Zimmerman

Latrobe, PA

#947260 Jul 17, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
No, realtime is more of a wannabe propoganda spreader.
a kkk hunt
Jorge Zimmerman

Latrobe, PA

#947261 Jul 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Accusing conservatives of being homosexuals is a standard tool of the left.
dems favorite tactic..while being a homosexual ped-o-phil-e himself

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#947262 Jul 17, 2013
bureau hq wrote:
<quoted text>
Komrad Lenin here,
u dink obama good for chitTown?
i single handwdly gave 120 million prols cabbage water and i elect myself!
i promises idiots mules and vodka....obammie promise food stamp and gook made iphone! Pretty good!
look over there....rommey's underwear! Grab your pitchfork and torch! kill whitey....kill baby...
smoke dope...free rent....did i miss any democrap voter demographic? i new to america!
kommie sense
by
Komrad Lenin
You are a prime example of what is wrong with America and why blacks are protesting.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#947263 Jul 17, 2013
killtaker wrote:
Black America...er...ALL of America is safe...
Rachel Jeantel is educated...
“My education is first. I am educated. Trust me, I have a 3.0 I’m good. I need to get my life straight because this situation got a whole lot of things in my mind so I want to clear it up.”
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/07/16/rachel-j...
In today's world, Rachel Jeantel could be the President of the Harvard Law Review.

Anything is possible for those with special advantages.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#947264 Jul 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox will show the hearings live as it is happening. Fox always has the highest ratings for coverage of elections and these kinds of events.
LOL, you're such a fool
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#947265 Jul 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Zimmerman Juror: Self-Defense Laws Should Be Changed After Trayvon Martin Killing
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/17/zimm...
Let us hope...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#947267 Jul 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully, the truth will at least get a fighting chance to be known in the Congressional hearings tomorrow and enough evidence will be presented to put this president back in the hot seat where he belongs.
He set the tone for the IRS thinking it was okay to punish their mutual enemies.
He had to have known this was going on if he didn't actually give them the directive.
If Obama's name were Nixon, the liberal media would have had his head on a platter already.
Time to act like we still have some sanity despite the liberal medial and their propaganda of silence.
What a load. Liberal "medial"!,
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#947268 Jul 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense, but I don't think you fully understand the prevalence of physician assistants in the medical profession.
Physician assistants are licensed to practice medicine as part of a team with physicians. They prevent and treat illness and injury and provide a wide range of health care services under the direction of a physician or surgeon.
PAs conduct physical exams, diagnose and treat illnesses, order and interpret tests, prescribe medications, counsel on preventive health care and may assist in surgery.
PAs must complete a total of 6 to 8 years of rigorous science based postsecondary education.
Many PA schools don't differentiate between PA students and medical students in the content of their education, and their classes are often taken together.
PAs just don't do the three years of residency physicians are required to do.
It's nurse practitioners who are practicing medicine that should worry you the most. They're as prevalent as physician assistants and do as much treating, diagnosing and dictating as a physician. They even look like a physician when they walk into a patient's room - white coat and all.
Sometimes when I'd transcribe some NPs and PAs dictations, I'd think to myself they must be grabbing anybody off the streets.
MDs are going to be even more scarce under Obamacare. They probably will be grabbing anybody off the streets.
If you are satisfied with the second team, knock yourself out.

Time in school means squat if the schools suck and the course material is watered down. Where did your physician assistants go to school?

Galt is done with this subject.

P.S. Real doctors often don't wear white coats any more to avoid being mistaken for physician assistants.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#947269 Jul 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Not going to get my hopes up yet but tomorrow's congressional hearing of key players in the IRS scandal as well as new players reportedly are going to present new evidence that it went as high as the WH.
It's too good to hope for, I know, but we've been told to watch the hearings tomorrow.
Color me there.
The testimony may show that Lois Lerner committed perjury just seconds before pleading the Fifth.

Lousy timing.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#947270 Jul 17, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
When did he disobey the police?
Difficult given that he never talked to the police.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min Fair Game 46,709
Amy 9-20 37 min edogxxx 2
Abby 9-20 43 min Pippa 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,233
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Scary Mooooooslim 178,073
The Official Vanessa Hudgens Chat Room (Aug '07) 2 hr mikayla tisdale 3,784
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,719
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••