Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
870,401 - 870,420 of 1,101,121 Comments Last updated 14 min ago

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#947239 Jul 17, 2013
NBC got a memo from Capital Hill or Valerie Jarrett saying it's time to take the heat of Obama and start new tensions by dividing people over race to prepare for 2014.

We've been manipulated into falling for this distraction. It's all politics and Eric Holder is more than likely the main culprit behind it.

Time we regained some sanity.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#947240 Jul 17, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You're already claiming there's a multi tiered system today.
So I guess you're saying that's going to change to a two level eystem?
Maybe even four tiers.

First tier is cash.

Second tier is traditional insurance.

Third tier is ObamaKKKare exchanges.

Fourth tier is pure welfare.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#947241 Jul 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
People with bucks will travel to places like Brazil, The Philippines and India for medical care. The rest will be trapped here in government hell-hole clinics.
No, the cash will still buy quality treatment here, unlike the exchanges.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#947242 Jul 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
That's incorrect.
http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/weapons/cw_l...
Without studying your link in detail, it seems to confirm that most felony and misdemeanor convictions disqualify a person from possessing a firearm.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#947243 Jul 17, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
more information for your RINO fetish
George H.W. Bush didn't go to the White House empty handed when he was honored by President Obama for the Points of Light volunteer service program.
The 41st president, on hand Monday as he and Obama awarded the 5,000th "Daily Point of Light," gave the 43rd president a pair of colorful socks. Bush's love of colorful socks is now a notable part of his lore, so much so that friends and supporters donned them last month in honor of his 89th birthday.
Bush wore red-and-white striped socks for Monday's festivities. As the photo by White House photographer Pete Souza shows, Bush and former first lady Barbara Bush are quite pleased as Obama inspects his new gear. That's Doro Bush Koch with her parents.
Obama's White House did the proper thing in the social media world and tweeted a "thank you" to the former president, along with a picture.
Obama was gracious in hosting President Bush at the White House.
Jorge Zimmerman

Latrobe, PA

#947244 Jul 17, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought she bore a resemblance to old lying lily.
Kinda...needs MORE fat rolls...I don't know how you could get more wrinkles on that neck
Jorge Zimmerman

Latrobe, PA

#947245 Jul 17, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
The waffling weasel Tenzing couldn't leave his goats or his crystal ball would have been most helpful.
He's just another sockpuppet obama troll rabble rouser. I ignore him and his petulant posts. A bullet splitting his skull would be eternal bliss.
Jorge Zimmerman

Latrobe, PA

#947246 Jul 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Without studying your link in detail, it seems to confirm that most felony and misdemeanor convictions disqualify a person from possessing a firearm.
In my state getting 3 DUI's in 5 years or getting 302'd disqualifies one from owning firearms

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#947247 Jul 17, 2013
These actual letters to conservative groups by the IRS isn't unnecessary or intrusive badgering and gestapo-type grilling just to get the same tax exemption status as liberal organizations...unless, of course, you're a liberal.

http://c0391070.cdn2.cloudfiles.rackspaceclou...

And unless someone can prove liberal organizations seeking the same tax exemption status were sent the same kinds of letters and expected to provide the almost impossible and insurmountable truckloads of information which the IRS had no business knowing - and even if someone can - this is clearly an infringement on 1st Amendment rights.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#947248 Jul 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG more paying customers. What will we ever do.
If you are a good doctor, you will make more profit on medicare patients. Outcome based pay means those doctors who are better get rewarded.
Not being a physician, Galt can only guess.

Galt's guess is that seeing a steady string of Medicare patients with trivial complaints day after day would drive most quality physicians to suicide.

Most would prefer to see real patients with serious illnesses that can be treated and lead to a productive life.

WTF is "outcome-based pay", other than an incentive not to treat patients likely to die?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#947249 Jul 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It has to be a carbonated beverage, Sprite is the choice for lean along with jolly ranchers although skittles might do. The main ingredient of course is the codeine found in the cough syrup.
Arizona Watermelon or any of the Arizona products are non carbonated drinks making them worthless as a mixers. Beyond worthless actually for they would dilute the cough syrup.
There is a nutjob website called theconservativetreehouse which created that myth along with many other myths on the topics of race.
Incidentally the main contributor on that anon site calls himself sundance cracker.
Hah, art imitates life.
But basement dwellers and idiots buy into anything that supports their fkd up take on life.
Another senior citizen drug addict, like lily and Jean from Queens.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#947250 Jul 17, 2013
Zimmerman Juror: Self-Defense Laws Should Be Changed After Trayvon Martin Killing

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/17/zimm...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#947251 Jul 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>On that note, what do you reckon the cost for GWB's recent African adventure cost US taxpayers keeping in mind that there was a recon team the the rest of the Secret Service yada yada and the US military on standby on the odd chance that some goofball would take a pot shot at the former POTUS.
One whole hell of a lot less than Obama's vacation...plus Bush actually did something worthwhile.

Without the publicity.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#947253 Jul 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
These actual letters to conservative groups by the IRS isn't unnecessary or intrusive badgering and gestapo-type grilling just to get the same tax exemption status as liberal organizations...unless, of course, you're a liberal.
http://c0391070.cdn2.cloudfiles.rackspaceclou...
And unless someone can prove liberal organizations seeking the same tax exemption status were sent the same kinds of letters and expected to provide the almost impossible and insurmountable truckloads of information which the IRS had no business knowing - and even if someone can - this is clearly an infringement on 1st Amendment rights.
So, you agree that it is despicable that Big Banks are attempting through their greater clout and money power to convince Congress to deny smaller American credit unions equal tax exempt status."WASHINGTON Credit unions have been snatching customers from banks amid consumer frustration over rising fees and outrage over Wall Street's role in the financial crisis.

Now banks are fighting back by trying to take away something vital to credit unions their federal tax exemption.

With fast-growing credit unions posing more formidable competition to banks, industry trade groups are pressing the White House and Congress to end a tax break that dates to the Great Depression."
http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jul/06/busin...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#947254 Jul 17, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Who said anything about working for free moron? You want to talk about slave wages, take it up with Walmart.
How much does Homer think a doctor who spends 10 years and half a million dollars plus on his education should earn?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#947255 Jul 17, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Homer likes to use gay or lesbian innuendos, but becomes outraged if someone doesn't support gay marriage.
It's the culture...
Accusing conservatives of being homosexuals is a standard tool of the left.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#947256 Jul 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully, the truth will at least get a fighting chance to be known in the Congressional hearings tomorrow and enough evidence will be presented to put this president back in the hot seat where he belongs.
He set the tone for the IRS thinking it was okay to punish their mutual enemies.
He had to have known this was going on if he didn't actually give them the directive.
If Obama's name were Nixon, the liberal media would have had his head on a platter already.
Time to act like we still have some sanity despite the liberal medial and their propaganda of silence.
I think that persistence is key here. Steady as he goes.

If we follow the Liberal Media, each one of these stories come out as a flash-in-the-pan only to fade away within a week until the next embarrassment after which the Liberal Media will again give it another soft landing.....

Don't let the NY Times control the narrative. That's what they try to do daily. Liberal Editors tell you what today's news story is and what 'old' news is. Don't let them ham-hand you.

If you are angry about Benghazi, they'll steer you away into a story about a poor black child in Florida being murdered by an angry white guy. If the Hoodieman story needs to be changed, they'll find some piece about corporate greed. If the corporate greed story gets old, they pull you into How Easy It Is To By Illegal Weapons with an exclusive undercover report from some 20 year old journalism babe-in-the-woods who doesn't know street smarts from beer farts.

Oprah does this. Late Night does it. WNN does it. I try my best to not allow the smug Liberal Fifth Column leaders to keep a ring in my nose.
Jorge Zimmerman

Latrobe, PA

#947257 Jul 17, 2013
My lawyers are gonna make me rich, courtesy of that dumb knee grow Spike Lee, NBC and CNN...can't wait!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#947258 Jul 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Moyers has money and lives in a private community with guards.
The tripe he puts out is for your consumption and his dogs.
Bill Moyers sent tens of thousands of American soldiers to a needless death as part of the LBJ war machine.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#947259 Jul 17, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
We get ours from the trial, the trial that 6 of your fellow women said not guilty to. Hate women do you?
You wanna deny the thug Martin was a racist?
Now, what the heck does that have to do with the IRS scandal to which I was referencing? Try to stay focused. And, just for the record, if you had been paying any attention at all to this thread you would know I felt the verdict was fair and justified based on the evidence presented. Geez.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min LRS 177,507
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 49 min Frijoles 69,062
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 1 hr Use this on you 1
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 1 hr THE CRACKHEADS 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr SLY WEST 302
Second man charged in May homicide that left mo... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr gcaveman1 46,361
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago