Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
870,381 - 870,400 of 1,100,106 Comments Last updated 13 min ago

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#947204 Jul 17, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
No loons have been here for the past hour, until you posted.
Here you go dingbat:
http://news.google.com/newspapers...
Ever hear about Nancy Reagan, just say no?
No, I guess you wouldn't have. You are still on drugs.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_Drugs
Let us know when you come out of your Coma, Obama voter.
Oh, so we are talking generalities, not just what Obama has done for Chicago. Got it.

In that case, Obama helped Chicago by doing the following:

Creating Race to the Top to encourage and reward states for education reform.

Extending unemployment insurance and cut payroll taxes to help those hurt the most by Bush's policies.

Signing the Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act to boost nutritional and health standards for school lunches.

Signing Hate Crimes Prevention Act, which expanded existing hate crime protections to include crimes based on a victimís sexual orientation, gender, or disability, in addition to race, color, religion, or national origin.

Signing the Childrenís Health Insurance Authorization Act, which allows the Childrenís Health Insurance Program (CHIP) to cover health care for 4 million more children, paid for by a tax increase on tobacco products.

Making more loans available to small business.

Passing healthcare reform.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#947205 Jul 17, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I do?
wow.
That's news to me.
Yes....
You vote Democratic...

So lets hope by 2016 thy teach you how to pee for your vote.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#947206 Jul 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Not going to get my hopes up yet but tomorrow's congressional hearing of key players in the IRS scandal as well as new players reportedly are going to present new evidence that it went as high as the WH.
It's too good to hope for, I know, but we've been told to watch the hearings tomorrow.
Color me there.
Just remember to pay attention to the facts presented to the committee and not the conservative version of the facts as reported by Fauz News or Breitbart.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#947209 Jul 17, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama the Moron gets confused when presented with facts. It is just a repeater of slogans, a tool.
You can't handle the truth:

Great Republican ideas:

During the Bushy II dunce club:

9/11 <--- no defense put up.
billionaire tax cuts during wars.
borrow $6 trillion dollars for wars.
$5 dollar gas.
Rolling brown outs.
Weak Katrina response.
Economic catastrophe.
Stock market crash.
Housing market crash.
Credit crunch.
Anthrax attack.(Military grade!)

And now: America is back on track!

EVERYONE LOVES THIS DEMOCRAT!

Fed charges for pudgy!

LOCK UP PUDGY!

LOCK UP PUDGY!

LOCK UP PUDGY!
Jorge Zimmerman

Latrobe, PA

#947210 Jul 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
...and the last name Jenteal sound's like Genital?
Boy...racial and genital...those two together ope up some real possibilities for street slang, don't they?
EXCELLENT point!
Jorge Zimmerman

Latrobe, PA

#947212 Jul 17, 2013
Where's that fktard sockpuppet dem go? He's a coward and got schooled
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#947215 Jul 17, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Great Republican ideas:
$5 dollar gas.
Rolling brown outs.
Weak Katrina response.
Economic catastrophe.
Stock market crash.
Housing market crash.
Credit crunch.
Fed charges for pudgy!
LOCK UP PUDGY!
LOCK UP PUDGY!
LOCK UP PUDGY!
'if you failed to find your polling place in your district you would starve!'
Jorge Zimmerman

Latrobe, PA

#947217 Jul 17, 2013
Union scabs are some of the dumbest fktards out there

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...
Jorge Zimmerman

Latrobe, PA

#947219 Jul 17, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Rubbish, not supported by any facts. The vicious little racist got called out in his attempt to commit a hate crime and now the blacks and the self loathing whites are having a hissy fit.
That's the truth.
Where's your empathy for the thousands and thousands of whites who are victims of violent black hate crimes?
What I wanna know is when did all these people get crystal balls and why they weren't called by the prosecution? LOL!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#947221 Jul 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Put it on the other foot, you know the black man would have been arrested and charged and led into the station in handcuffs and presented to anybody who cared that he was guilty.
Not if there was an eyewitness who saw the white teenager straddling the black man and beating him and his wounds were consistent with having been the one attacked. Also, if the black man had called the police before the attack.

The hypocrisy is very few people would have even given it a second thought if a troubled white teenager had died in a self defense situation after perpetrating an attack on a black man having to defend himself because he thought the white teenager looked suspicious and was trying to protect his neighborhood.

It would have been a tragedy just like this young man's death was a tragedy. But there would have been no outcry and only locals would have even known about it.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#947222 Jul 17, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, head weasel, no one, nowhere would believe your idiotic and insipid theory GZ thought at 5'7" he was a tough guy. That's why he had a gun. I've been in a few fights[not lately] most i never asked for, the last 2 I was undefeated without a hand being laid on me while I dished out some serious punishment.
The violent, racist, criminal thug Martin's past makes it perfectly clear who pictured himself as the badass, why do you continuously deny what's apparent to so many? Of course if you maintain your willful ignorance of the facts it's real hard to educate you.
There's something seriously wrong with you, is it just liberalism?
PS, the jury said not guilty.
Tenzing has movies running inside of his head - constantly.

Many of them reruns.
proud2bwhite

United States

#947226 Jul 17, 2013
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
If they catch these shitsacks will it be considered a hate crime?
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#947229 Jul 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all, and, furthermore, I hope they pursue a wrongful death suit against Zimmerman and hold a judgement against him for life
Okay, if a guy was on top of you and beating your face, pounding your head into the sidewalk and telling you "you gonna die tonight, m--r f--r" and you had a gun in your pocket, would you
1) allow him to continue to pound your head into the sidewalk until he ran out of energy
2) tell him you are a sensitive liberal who understands the plight of his minority status or
3) shoot him
Question number two: were you equally upset about OJ Simpson getting away with murdering his ex-wife and her boyfriend?
Question number three: do you care as much about the 5 people that were murdered in Chicago the same weekend that the Trayvon Martin verdict was reached?
Question number four: are you a hypocritical, lying liberal maggot and convenient idiot for the Lord Obama administration, who looks pretty damned stupid for trying to turn a non-case into a political event?
bureau hq

Oklahoma City, OK

#947230 Jul 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so we are talking generalities, not just what Obama has done for Chicago. Got it.
In that case, Obama helped Chicago by doing the following:
Creating Race to the Top to encourage and reward states for education reform.
Extending unemployment insurance and cut payroll taxes to help those hurt the most by Bush's policies.
Signing the Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act to boost nutritional and health standards for school lunches.
Signing Hate Crimes Prevention Act, which expanded existing hate crime protections to include crimes based on a victimís sexual orientation, gender, or disability, in addition to race, color, religion, or national origin.
Signing the Childrenís Health Insurance Authorization Act, which allows the Childrenís Health Insurance Program (CHIP) to cover health care for 4 million more children, paid for by a tax increase on tobacco products.
Making more loans available to small business.
Passing healthcare reform.
Komrad Lenin here,

u dink obama good for chitTown?

i single handwdly gave 120 million prols cabbage water and i elect myself!

i promises idiots mules and vodka....obammie promise food stamp and gook made iphone! Pretty good!

look over there....rommey's underwear! Grab your pitchfork and torch! kill whitey....kill baby...
smoke dope...free rent....did i miss any democrap voter demographic? i new to america!

kommie sense
by
Komrad Lenin

Orlando, FL

#947231 Jul 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Reward your friends and terrorize your enemies --- The Magic Negro
Eric Racist Holder wears SS Underpants.
Hopefully, the truth will at least get a fighting chance to be known in the Congressional hearings tomorrow and enough evidence will be presented to put this president back in the hot seat where he belongs.

He set the tone for the IRS thinking it was okay to punish their mutual enemies.

He had to have known this was going on if he didn't actually give them the directive.

If Obama's name were Nixon, the liberal media would have had his head on a platter already.

Time to act like we still have some sanity despite the liberal medial and their propaganda of silence.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#947233 Jul 17, 2013
Investigate the racial context behind Martinís death

BY JESSE JACKSON jjackson@rainbowpush.org July 15, 2013 4:54PM

We need a national investigation of the racial context that led to Trayvon Martinís slaying. Congress must act. And itís time to call on the United Nations Human Rights Commission for an in-depth investigation of whether the U.S. is upholding its obligations under international human rights laws and treaties. Trayvon Martinís death demands much more than a juryís verdict on George Zimmerman. It calls for us to hear the evidence and render a verdict on the racial reality that never had its day in court at the trial.

Orlando, FL

#947234 Jul 17, 2013
The alternate juror, a black man, was just interviewed and said the verdict was the right one.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#947236 Jul 17, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Sleazy? You and flack share a vocabulary directed toward women young enough to be your daughters? Well, hush my mouth and call me Sookie Stackhouse!(I really don't think I've seen American Pickers, but it sounds like something the the Pawn Stars, Hoarders, Storage Wars genre...right?)
Sorry if Galt offended a Jerry Springer fan.

Orlando, FL

#947237 Jul 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember to pay attention to the facts presented to the committee and not the conservative version of the facts as reported by Fauz News or Breitbart.
Fox will show the hearings live as it is happening. Fox always has the highest ratings for coverage of elections and these kinds of events.
bureau hq

Oklahoma City, OK

#947238 Jul 17, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Great Republican ideas:
$5 dollar gas.
Rolling brown outs.
Weak Katrina response.
Economic catastrophe.
Stock market crash.
Housing market crash.
Credit crunch.
Fed charges for pudgy!
LOCK UP PUDGY!
LOCK UP PUDGY!
LOCK UP PUDGY!
Komrad Lenin here,
'I been around forever...and i wrote the very first song'

You like bary manilow? Nevermind.

If you not goinh to wrk...that ok...you can always put on hoodie and walk around.stealing....

I hope you like cabbage....and riding donkey....cause that all you get in affirmative action world.

We promise....you.suffer!

Dipschit!

Kommie sense
By
KOMRAD lenin

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 10 min RJS 7,747
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 min danetoo 68,365
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min JOEL 68,968
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,367
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 49 min BoDidHe 49,474
check out this chicago video 1 hr KingThad 1
Amy 8-29 2 hr Kuuipo 13
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,929
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE