Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
870,341 - 870,360 of 1,080,489 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats are to busy trying to lynch GZ...
Yes.

They need to divide America & spread hate. That's how they gain power.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Nothing to see here...

move along..

"For all the hysteria in the wake of the supposedly shocking George Zimmerman verdict, Scott Rasmussen finds that a strong plurality of American adults, 48%-34%, agree with it..."

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2013/07...
Obama the genius

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

I want a chubby!!

I want a chubby!!

Someone burn the toast and I'll find myself a hubby!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be you and your fellow white racist dudes!
Trayvon gunned down. So sad.
Put pudgy in a fed court for years! He sckkkks.
17. A kid. Walking while black.
Lock up pudgy! Lock up pudgy! Lock up pudgy!
I've promoted & hired black people, even mentored them like a black "American" did for me when I was younger.

You on the other hand are a racist.

Your life must suck.

You are putty in the DemocRATS hands, zero.

But that's your problem, not mine.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Says the shtfaced lyin scumbag dood who lives on topix.
Hah, turd in the punch bowl___well at least the rusty twt formerly known as Carol would love to fondle your bit.
Are you still 26 years old? LMAO.
Where's my PDF ckbreath?
I don't take orders from midgets.

Go shoplift or something, woodja?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Jorge Zimmerman wrote:
Get ready for the next politically motivated race story...google jordan davis
The Democ-RATS will do anything to keep the IRS, Benghazi, NSA, fast & Furious, Black Panther, Obamacare,(too many to list) scandals & fiascos off the medias radar.
Obama the genius

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Jorge Zimmerman wrote:
That dude WILL get convicted, though. Not much in common with GZ case. Fired from a moving car, the gangbangers were unarmed, shooter then ran & hid for a few days instead of reporting it. Unless there is a lot I dont know, he's toast (and rightfully so).........
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
People also travel there to pick up sex slaves and munitions.
So...where are you going with this?
Oh...I forgot.....I'm talking to Yeah:]
I guess we know what you do overseas son.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Rushbo is an anti-patriotic skunk and doesn't deserve anything more than a public lynching and tar&feathered ride out of town on a rail.
Well, hello there Johnny!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

How about a cup of coffee, Johnny?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got a great idea for you, Yeah.
Go start a race right in front of the Mayo Clinic. Burn buildings, assault people, overturn vehicles....
In the middle of the melee and confusion, run inside of Mayo and steal a brain instead of a Flat Screen TV.
You first son.

Show us how a pro does it since you're so eager to show all mouth and no brains!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I really believe that the fascists Obama/Holder would try to railroad Zimmerman again a second time. I truly believe they were responsible for pressuring the DA in Sanford, and would not put it past them to make another fascist persecution attempt.
Zimmerman should have never been charged in the first place. The leftwing DA bypassed the Grand Jury process because the Democrat slob knew that would not work.
Nothing is beyond Obama/Holder. Both of them are criminals.
We know, son.

We know.

All better now?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If you had a brain you would be dangerous you idiot...
It's the culture...
If you had a brain...

.... well, let's not get into fantasy....
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I've promoted & hired black people, even mentored them like a black "American" did for me when I was younger.
You on the other hand are a racist.
Your life must suck.
You are putty in the DemocRATS hands, zero.
But that's your problem, not mine.
You are the racist.

GOP: GREEDY OLD WHITE PUSCEES!

every red state :

War on women.
War on minorities.
War on the poorest.

These greedy fools borrowed $6 trillion for Iraq and Afganny wars?

REPUBLICAN TRASH!

now they demand food stamp cuts!

What a bunch of turds!

LOCK UP PUDGY!

LOCK UP PUDGY!

LOCK UP PUDGY!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Rushbo is an anti-patriotic skunk and doesn't deserve anything more than a public lynching and tar&feathered ride out of town on a rail.
And you deserve to cook dog for the Magic Negro.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Anyone remember when the Rolling Stone Fagazine created a Photoshop of Hillary in the back of a red pickup with a whiskey flask in her back pocket and portrayed her as a redneck when they were supporting Obama?

The left removed that. Can't even find it now (the left is savvy at propaganda & hiding things). I should have saved that.

If they find anyone more left than Hillary in 2016, I'm sure they will do it again.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Spaz case is back...
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>We know, son.
We know.
All better now?
NJ raider 1

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me just clear that racist thing up for you REAL quick; I think you (and any OTHER retarded criminal monkey like you) deserves only one thing; My bootstomp to the back of your head while your teeth are straddlin the curb (American History X style). We clear?
Now, are you calling the retarded negro in that video (some no-talent fool named "lil wayne") a liar? Put your address in the next post; I think you'll see that dreadlocked spearchucker at your door wth a capgun in his hand ready to bust out (since you dissed him).
And if you were a real man, you'd be well on your mission, but you're a coward so all you're capable of is talking shit, literally! Now as a youngen, I've put many of your type's teeth on curb for fun. Now I'm well respected for my accomplishments! You can YouTube all the lil Wayne videos you want. The ingredients to lean is jolly ranchers, sprite, & promethizine with codeine, stupid!

Man, I got your boy mass because his male anatomy is closer to a females anatomy. You talking shit because, your girl bugging because, she's out of bananas. Tell her I have a real nice substitute! I'm done, you win Honky Tonk Man. You're the biggest loser&, I ain't talking not weight loss!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You first son.
Show us how a pro does it since you're so eager to show all mouth and no brains!
THERE YOU ARE, my chubby little Chinaman waiter!! I see why I didnt get my food order last night.... http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see where they're getting 1st Amendment either. All they're doing is petitioning for a tax status that keeps them from having to pay taxes on income and lets their donors write off their donations. Can you explain how the 1st Amendment fits into that?
Isn't this a dead issue anyway after it was found they targeted groups with things like "Occupy" and "Progress" in their names?
Or is Fox just not done chewing on this bone yet?
Nothing on the front pages of respected conservative (not right wing tabloids) like The American, National Review, The American Conservative, and Cato. Maybe its not that big a story after all if its just the tabloids like Fox "News" still frothing over it?
It's the gestapo-style interrogations of these groups by the FBI and IRS that's even more of an infringement of the 1st Amendment than the IRS deciding who gets tax exemption based on one's political persuasion.

Several groups were asked for résumés of top officers and descriptions of interviews with the media.

One group was asked to provide “minutes of all board meetings since your creation.”

Some of the letters asked for copies of the groups’ Web pages, blog posts and social media postings.

Each letter had a stern warning about “penalties of perjury”.

The American Patriots Against Government Excess group was asked to provide summaries or copies of all material passed out at meetings.

The IRS also asked for transcripts of radio shows where groups had mentioned political candidates by name.

The Coalition for Life of Iowa received a letter from the IRS requesting details about how often members pray and whether their prayers are “considered educational.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/the-irs...

Names and addresses of members in some groups were requested and leaked to a liberal website which posted them.

...Anything? Anybody home?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Jorge Zimmerman wrote:
Well....that IS one way to stop the irritating public jungle music.

But 5 bullets would be better spent shot into the jungle truck's electronics. The other three held back for 'just in case' Trayvon got crazy again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min Hate troublemaking arabs 67,988
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min Joe Rock Extreme Auto 48,921
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 13 min Joe Rock Extreme Auto 3,831
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min loose cannon 174,676
When there is no more water and you can't affor... 1 hr Drought 1
Abby 7-26 1 hr loose cannon 2
6 Shot, Boy Fatally, in Chicago 2 hr bensleys thoughts 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,541
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••