Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,516)

Showing posts 870,301 - 870,320 of1,071,775
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Black Wino

Yucca Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Barack and Holder are giving the black folk a purple eye..! they are racist to the core... when is Barack going to get off his lazy behind and start Leading instead of Taking It In The Behinds... when is Barack going stop dividing the nation by the color of your skin..? when is Barack going to come out of the closet instead of tossing salad on the low down...?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>The Big Gun Lobby who paid off George Zimmerman 's lawyers and left George Zimmerman to fend for himself now is running scared.:-D Stand Your Ground repeal is running better than 2 to 1 with Florida voters.
You voted for the winner obama and Eric Holder and still lost making you a bigger Civil Rights loser you racist..

DOJ Eric Holder and Obama will NOT pursue civil rights violations. Both are just talking bullshit making idiots out of NAACP for money, power and votes...

Stand Your Ground has nothing to do with the Zimmerman case you fool... Frontporchmoron trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit...

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Rush Limbaugh spits out the worst "tripe" and lives in a more 'private community with guards' and bigger house. Rush Limbaugh House Pictures
http://www.celebrityhousepictures.com/rush-li...
Rush deserves it.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You a lesbian? Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Assumptive bigot much Homer?

Sorry-I do not like green PEAS, especially libuhrulTic type ones- but much prefer conservative green beans, salted--and I prefer to enjoy them privately, unless dining out.
And don't even think about licking the serving bowl-(cause dat be skank nasty stuff too)

You maroon.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I really believe that the fascists Obama/Holder would try to railroad Zimmerman again a second time. I truly believe they were responsible for pressuring the DA in Sanford, and would not put it past them to make another fascist persecution attempt.
Zimmerman should have never been charged in the first place. The leftwing DA bypassed the Grand Jury process because the Democrat slob knew that would not work.
Nothing is beyond Obama/Holder. Both of them are criminals.
The Zimmerman debacle is now a can of worms, thanks to the NAACP, Sharpton Jackson and other misguided demokrat fools...

Obama/Holder will no longer touch the Zimmerman case... When you see shit, you don't step in it...

DOJ Eric Holder and Obama will NOT pursue civil rights violations. Both are just talking bullshit making idiots out of NAACP for money, power and votes...

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Homer likes to use gay or lesbian innuendos, but becomes outraged if someone doesn't support gay marriage.
It's the culture...
The toxic plague poison, of (stereo) typical feral pigs.

(oink Homer)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, my bad! Your little shit doesn't qualify as a shlong!
If you had a brain you would be dangerous you idiot...

It's the culture...
NJ raider 1

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
This crushing knockout blow to the wimpy chin of realtime deserves a repost...
Really ahmed, you lying retarded negro?
Here's a video showing another REALLY retarded, no-talent negro (lil Wayne) mixing it up (i.e. "Purple Lean"). See a Sprite bottle anywhere? What IS that mystery liquid on the counter?? Why its plain old, non-carbonated "Hawaiian Punch" (hahahabwhahaha)!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
I really like his narration too; you can tell he's a budding young genius....
LMAOAU.....:-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
You got a better chance at telling me what you're not a racist, then telling me how to make a drink people in my hood drink on the regular. The ingredients to lean is, promethizine with codiene, a now a later &, sprite! Now go on country bit & keep singing about your dog!
Homer

Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Assumptive bigot much Homer?
Sorry-I do not like green PEAS, especially libuhrulTic type ones- but much prefer conservative green beans, salted--and I prefer to enjoy them privately, unless dining out.
And don't even think about licking the serving bowl-(cause dat be skank nasty stuff too)
You maroon.
It's ok if you are, Homer doesn't judge. Homer says live and let live.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, my bad! Your little shit doesn't qualify as a shlong!
That sounds rather bigoted!

(EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW-eeeeeeeee ee classless oinkster and barf!!)
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's ok if you are, Homer doesn't judge. Homer says live and let live.
Does Homer still say he is a moderate?

Baawwaahhh!!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's ok if you are, Homer doesn't judge. Homer says live and let live.
Now I get to point out another pattern often found in peabrain libuhrulTics of limited (or no) actual thought everywhere--possibly even more so in feral pea brains of limited (or even less no actual thought) however.

Stop (phish) baiting Homer!

Live and let live is fine-just DO NOT expect to live grandly off of OTHER peoples backs, years of work and tax dollars!!!

That kind of "entitleMENTAL" thing is really (sick in duh head) and UNrealisTIC.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

House passes employer mandate delay, this time with more Democrat support!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You got a better chance at telling me what you're not a racist, then telling me how to make a drink people in my hood drink on the regular. The ingredients to lean is, promethizine with codiene, a now a later &, sprite! Now go on country bit & keep singing about your dog!
The dumb Negro will follow a half white Obama to HELL and wonders why no one cares when NJ raider's ignorant and eggplant behavior is the issue, nothing more you idiot...

It's the culture...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds rather bigoted!
(EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW-eeeeeeeee ee classless oinkster and barf!!)
The only thing that sees NJ's shlong is his hand.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Peace feral pea brains.

You KNOW that's "RIGHT".
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Homer still say he is a moderate?
Baawwaahhh!!!!
Homer is a Race Profiteer, a Grievance Peddler, an idiot...

It's the culture...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Thanks to Obama/DemocRATS we have new companies called 49ers which fire people to avoid Obamcare (have less than 50 people), or, companies just drop hours for people.

Vote DemocRAT!

A lower standard of living for everyone!

By the way, health care costs are also going up for everyone!

HOPE!

CHANGE!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Watching you Homer.

http://www.today.com/video/today/52496746/#52...

(About time they start trying to straighten up that mess of a half rotten apple cart full before a broke back mule birdcage liner worthy billage known as obamacare!)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Fired Employee to File Suit Against Zimmerman Prosecutors

A former employee of Florida State Attorney Angela Corey's office plans to file a whistleblower lawsuit against George Zimmerman's prosecutors, his attorney told Reuters on Tuesday.

The action will put pressure on Corey, who already faces criticism from some legal experts for the unsuccessful prosecution of the case, which led to the acquittal of Zimmerman for shooting unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman's defense has also called for sanctions against her and her prosecution team.

Ben Kruidbos, Corey's former director of information technology, was fired after testifying at a pre-trial hearing on June 6 that prosecutors failed to turn over potentially embarrassing evidence extracted from Martin's cell phone to the defense, as required by evidence-sharing laws.

"We will be filing a whistleblower action in (Florida's Fourth Judicial District) Circuit Court," said Kruidbos' attorney Wesley White, himself a former prosecutor who was hired by Corey but resigned in December because he disagreed with her prosecutorial priorities. He said the suit will be filed within the next 30 days.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/16/us-...

DOJ Eric Holder and Obama will NOT pursue civil rights violations. Both are just talking bullshit making idiots out of demokrats and NAACP for money, power and votes...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 870,301 - 870,320 of1,071,775
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 51 min LRS 173,573
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min Stuart Cudahy 45,444
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 54 min cheluzal 97,432
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 388
I Hate my life and mom (Aug '07) 2 hr hands on AR 1,756
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 2 hr hands on AR 5
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr george 3,812
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••