Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
870,181 - 870,200 of 1,083,048 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll stop carrying guns when you stop making us carry guns.
Why do we have neighborhood watch groups? That is a recent evolution in the American culture. I remember not even needing to have a key to the house because there was never any reason to lock the house.
What changed that?
Why do we need neighborhood watches?
No you won't son.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Din't say you were dangerous, said you were stupid.
Y'all are the ones so "dangerous" you're afraid to leave the house lest some brown person hurt you.
'k, I think that was the three major idiots (unless I missed Eman, not sure if I got him/her or not). Regardless, that's enough of the retards.
Dangerous is good IF for the right purpose.

The Allies were dangerous to the Nazis.

Cops are dangerous to Hoodies.

George Zimmerman was dangerous to Saint Trayvon.

Simple. Basic. Easy to grasp.

Unless you are a racist pig.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll stop carrying guns when you stop making us carry guns.
Why do we have neighborhood watch groups? That is a recent evolution in the American culture. I remember not even needing to have a key to the house because there was never any reason to lock the house.
What changed that?
Why do we need neighborhood watches?
What changed it? Paranoia. I don't lock my house unless I'm gonna be gone for weeks or sometimes months.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
This whole case has exacerbated the problems apparent in both the black and white black communities. You are right, BOTH need to be addressed...it's not an "either/or" choice.
When we have whites referring to blacks as "monkeys" and blacks referring to whites as "crackers", we have a problem. Without a doubt, it is a two way street.
The problem is some feel they're the 'standard bearers' of society and others should measure up to them them in their eyes.

But then, there's this old, unfamiliar piece of paper that keeps getting in their way... the US Constitution.

Many claim to have the same thing in their country, but they don't know what country they live in!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not defending Martin or attacking Zimmerman, I'm correcting you lying idiots.
Pretty obvious to me.
And you've "corrected" me where? Every day more & more revelations about the thug trayvon's felonious habits emerge. If there IS a civil trial (which I highly doubt), EVERYTHING is admissible, so he wont be able to hide behind Angela Corey and the rest of the corrupt D.A.'s office anymore.

Its not looking good for your crusade, so now would probably be the time to switch sides (before the boat gets too far from the dock and you end up completely soaked).....:-)
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really, people (including me) have been seeking treatment in other countries way before Obamacare for better, more affordable treatment.
The same treatment, but overseas? Like the Philippines?

That's new to me.

Unless you head east.

BTW, cosmetic treatment doesn't qualify.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really, people (including me) have been seeking treatment in other countries way before Obamacare for better, more affordable treatment.
Out of curiosity, is it still cheaper when you factor in the travel expense?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sprite & jolly ranchers, not iced tea smart ass!
2,000 photos from Trayvon's obama phone were not shown to defense attorneys, violating Zimmerman's Civil Rights, including pictures of underage naked girls pedophilia, images showing piles of jewelry on Trayvon's bed and photos of Martin blowing smoke.

Other items taken from Trayvon's obama phone included text-message discussions of drugs and pictures of a gun and marijuana plants.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/26/justice/florida...

It's the culture...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Dangerous is good IF for the right purpose.
The Allies were dangerous to the Nazis.
Cops are dangerous to Hoodies.
George Zimmerman was dangerous to Saint Trayvon.
Simple. Basic. Easy to grasp.
Unless you are a racist pig.
Nevertheless, I didn't say y'all were dangerous. In fact y'all are more sissy than anything.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sprite & jolly ranchers, not iced tea smart ass!
ANY high sugar source, retard. And we know how you negroes likes yo watermelon tea......:-)
Otis Reed

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes
Fox trolls seem active on the trial.
Like you?

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

sadden wrote:
here is whats sad....most presidents help out their home town when they hold titles like MR. PRESIDENT...but obama has not done one thing to help chicago...why is that...crime is running rampant..and he wont do a thing to help...why is that?
Well, first of all, Chicago is not Obama's "hometown". That would be Honolulu, Hawaii. That said, name one thing the Bushy boys did for Crawford, Texas while they were presidents. Bill Clinton for Hope, Arkansas? Ronald Reagan for Tampico, Illinois; Los Angeles or Santa Barbara? Jimmy Carter for Plains, Georgia? Etc, Etc, Etc. Other than generating business for the tourist trade, I can't think of one thing.

Tick Tock.
proud2bwhite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...

dear black panther pussycats .. if you truely want it then bring it. If you insist on suicide let's get it over with as we have lots to do and don't want to waste to much time on people like you ...and what the hell is a purple people.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Basically stalking is to, follow someone stealthily from a predatorial position. Ring a bell?
Now, given the overwhelming evidence that Zimmerman stalked Trayvon, causing Trayvon to defend himself. How can Zimmerman then claim self defense?
The fact that you think you know the meaning of such a simple word as stalk & no one else does, really raises question on you definition of knowledge!
"Stealthily" rules out zimmerman stalking trayvon.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you don't, can't or refuse to read.
A rather natural trait of right wing extremist fanaticism.
you have to vote for Democrats to provide you with a meal yet you question my reading ability?

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who are intelligent enough to become physicians can see the handwriting on the wall.
OMG more paying customers. What will we ever do.

If you are a good doctor, you will make more profit on medicare patients. Outcome based pay means those doctors who are better get rewarded.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Deputies: This Man Kidnapped, Raped 5-Year-Old in Bradenton

Manatee County authorities are still looking for the suspect. The suspect is described as a black man around 5-foot-10 and 220 pounds..

http://bradenton.patch.com/groups/breaking-ne...

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let me present you with the same scenario which was presented to Homer and Lily.
What if a black man had noticed a white teenager acting suspicious in his neighborhood, called the police and then tried to keep an eye on his whereabouts before they arrived...and what if an eye witness saw the white teenager straddling the black man and beating him giving the black man a broken nose, lacerations on the back of his head and two black eyes...and what if the black man had screamed for help and, when help didn't arrive, took out his pocketknife and stabbed the white teenager in self defense.
Would you claim the black man acted in self defense or would you call him a racist whose only intent was to kill a white troubled teenager who was given the status of sainthood after such an attack?
Be honest.
Your last request will not be met:]

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
What changed it? Paranoia. I don't lock my house unless I'm gonna be gone for weeks or sometimes months.
You're at home now. Don't need to lock up if you don't leave, dumbass.

People started locking their houses because everything unlocked was broken into, dumbass. That is new in America.
What changed?

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Stealthily" rules out zimmerman stalking trayvon.
Just because he was incompetent does not mean he wasn't stalking.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••