Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#946977 Jul 17, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Trayvon was not justified in his response of force, the evidence and jury says so... and Obama and Eric Holder know so...
It's the culture...
How do you know? Were you there?

All we have is the word of the killer.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#946978 Jul 17, 2013
This crushing knockout blow to the wimpy chin of realtime deserves a repost...

Really ahmed, you lying retarded negro?

Here's a video showing another REALLY retarded, no-talent negro (lil Wayne) mixing it up (i.e. "Purple Lean"). See a Sprite bottle anywhere? What IS that mystery liquid on the counter?? Why its plain old, non-carbonated "Hawaiian Punch" (hahahabwhahaha)!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

I really like his narration too; you can tell he's a budding young genius....

LMAOAU.....:-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946979 Jul 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i was just thinking of you.
i was wondering how many child abuse cases that were perpetuated by a white person i could post in an hour?
i could probably fill the hour with stupid white parents letting their children play with their family 'protection'.
When posting on Topix Sonicmoron, there is a fine line between "what's on your deranged mind" and "You should probably see a therapist about this??"

Klan Parent Hood killing 57 million children is NOT exactly a demokratic love affair for children or protecting children's rights you idiot.

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946980 Jul 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know? Were you there?
All we have is the word of the killer.
DOJ Eric Holder and Obama will NOT pursue civil rights violations. Eric Holder and Obama are just talking bullshit sellout, making idiots out of the likes of you for money, power and votes...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#946981 Jul 17, 2013
tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
you have to vote for Democrats to provide you with a meal yet you question my reading ability?
I do?

wow.

That's news to me.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#946982 Jul 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Many news agencies pick up the bullsht posted by other news agencies. George was seen by a P.A. who just recently testified at his trial. George had no serious injuries beyond being roughed up a bit. If it makes you feel any better, maybe in George's bogeyman world he was in fear for his life.
Her name was Lin Folgate you can google that name and see your story debunked and maybe even read her actual notes.
I already read the .pdf file where it says he had a broken nose, etc.
Your attempt to diminish his injuries is laughable.
Is Alvin Sharpton your uncle?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#946983 Jul 17, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Stealthily" rules out zimmerman stalking trayvon.
Once again dumfk you're wrong. Zimmerman dogged the kid from the safety of his windows up Honda Ridgeline truck for over a quarter mile. The teen had no earthly idea who was inside that truck, how, big or what color they were. According to George's statements, the teen couldn't have possibly seen George outside the truck until just a moment or two before the altercation. At the trial the defense referred to George's car hah. www.honda.com/ridgeline

Does that look like a car? You must be a foot away from that vehicle to see inside it during darkness. George lied about Trayvon circling the vehicle. George lied about everything__he had just blown a kid to kingdom come, he knew that he was in deep sht.

He's still in deep sht.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#946984 Jul 17, 2013
Do you rt wingers have survivors guilt?

You won: the fat pudgy Dork got away with it.

Now everyday you dehumanize a kid?

A 17 year old is not a man.

T was not in a gang.

He was unarmed and shot down.

Guilty of walking while black.

You racist Republicans really blow!

The country will never forget you turds.

We vote! We win! Democrats!

Lapeer, MI

#946985 Jul 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered that replying to your post to them. Meanwhile, you avoided answering to the BS that was the subject of the post you replied to. Let me refresh your memory:
From me:
You don't know Martin attacked Zimmerman.
You don't know Z didn't have his weapon out or had said he was armed (and maybe that's why M invoked Stand Your Ground?)
Z screaming like a little girl says more about him than whatever M was doing.
The only person who knows the answers to these questions is Zimmerman so unless you're sleeping with him or something then, once again, you're FOS.
If you are trying to exhibit logic, we're all laughing at you.

A guy with a gun drawn gets his nose punched and broken, pulled to the ground and his is being bashed while he screams for help.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

A witness saw a black hoodieman sitting atop a person wearing a red jacket and vertical movement.

Go play in your tree house, tenzing. Make believe works out there:]
Fenris the Big bad Wolf

United States

#946986 Jul 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I already read the .pdf file where it says he had a broken nose, etc.
Your attempt to diminish his injuries is laughable.
Is Alvin Sharpton your uncle?
These guys would do ANYTHING to try and deflect responsibility for their actions.

You will have to watch the video I just posted showing "lil (must be referencing his chimp-sized brain) Wayne" mixing up Purple Lean with non-carbonated Hawaiian Punch.

"Boom boom boom, and out go the lights"....:-)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946987 Jul 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Once again dumfk you're wrong. Zimmerman dogged the kid from the safety of his windows up Honda Ridgeline truck for over a quarter mile. The teen had no earthly idea who was inside that truck, how, big or what color they were. According to George's statements, the teen couldn't have possibly seen George outside the truck until just a moment or two before the altercation. At the trial the defense referred to George's car hah. www.honda.com/ridgeline
Does that look like a car? You must be a foot away from that vehicle to see inside it during darkness. George lied about Trayvon circling the vehicle. George lied about everything__he had just blown a kid to kingdom come, he knew that he was in deep sht.
He's still in deep sht.
George Zimmerman is not the poster boy of racism... Perhaps you racist savages looting, rioting, burning America??

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946989 Jul 17, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>When posting on Topix Sonicmoron, there is a fine line between "what's on your deranged mind" and "You should probably see a therapist about this??"
Klan Parent Hood killing 57 million children is NOT exactly a demokratic love affair for children or protecting children's rights you idiot.
It's the culture...
State Sen. Stephen Martin says Democratic party created Planned Parenthood

Martin said that Planned Parenthood was created by the Democratic Party. There’s no evidence to support that claim. Biographers of Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood, say she shunned political commitments and was critical of presidents from both parties.

Recognizing that Martin has since expressed regret for his words, we rate his statement False.

http://www.politifact.com/virginia/statements...

State Sen. Stephen Martin says Democratic Party created the Ku Klux Klan

Martin said the KKK was created by the Democratic Party. He acknowledged he was wrong.

Historians say the KKK consisted of a group of Southern whites after the Civil War who were Democrats. But there’s no evidence the KKK was created by their political party.

It should also be noted that the anti-black Democratic Party of the 1860s and 1870s bears no similarity to the party of today.

Recognizing that Martin has expressed regret for his statement. We rate his claim False.

Fenris the Big bad Wolf

United States

#946990 Jul 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Once again dumfk you're wrong. Zimmerman dogged the kid from the safety of his windows up Honda Ridgeline truck for over a quarter mile. The teen had no earthly idea who was inside that truck, how, big or what color they were. According to George's statements, the teen couldn't have possibly seen George outside the truck until just a moment or two before the altercation. At the trial the defense referred to George's car hah. www.honda.com/ridgeline
He's still in deep sht.
You just got KTFO. Why are you still here?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946991 Jul 17, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
T was not in a gang.
Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TB...

Dumb idiot will follow a half white Obama to HELL and wonders why no one cares when your inteligence and behavior is the issue, nothing more you idiot...

It's the culture...

Lapeer, MI

#946992 Jul 17, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You're such a doofus son.
People travel to those places to get medical treatment not allowed in the United States.... and that includes drugs.
You really are dim.
People also travel there to pick up sex slaves and munitions.

So...where are you going with this?

Oh...I forgot.....I'm talking to Yeah:]

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#946993 Jul 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Neighborhood Watch is not a recent development, Dumbass.
There weren't neighborhood watches when people didn't have to lock their houses, dumbass.
I never heard of it until about 30 years ago, dumbass.
Well, considering you're not old enough to have any kind of a historic perspective, I guess from your ignorant age it isn't recent.

Now, what caused America to change from a country where you didn't need to lock your house to a country where anything that isn't locked up will get stolen?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946994 Jul 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
State Sen. Stephen Martin says Democratic party created Planned Parenthood
Martin said that Planned Parenthood was created by the Democratic Party. There’s no evidence to support that claim. Biographers of Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood, say she shunned political commitments and was critical of presidents from both parties.
Recognizing that Martin has since expressed regret for his words, we rate his statement False.
State Sen. Stephen Martin says Democratic Party created the Ku Klux Klan
Martin said the KKK was created by the Democratic Party. He acknowledged he was wrong.
Historians say the KKK consisted of a group of Southern whites after the Civil War who were Democrats. But there’s no evidence the KKK was created by their political party.
It should also be noted that the anti-black Democratic Party of the 1860s and 1870s bears no similarity to the party of today.
Recognizing that Martin has expressed regret for his statement. We rate his claim False.
Iraq war John Kerry: I voted for the war before I was against it...

RealDave: We started the birther movement before I was against it..

Sonicmoron: We started the KKK before I against it...

It's the culture....
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#946995 Jul 17, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>White women love those African ball sacks connected to that shlong! Why you hating white boy?
Speak for yourself ONLY.

DISGUSTING.

Lapeer, MI

#946996 Jul 17, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! No son. Since I CAN think, I'm not jealous at all.
I do however, laugh at you.
I've got a great idea for you, Yeah.

Go start a race right in front of the Mayo Clinic. Burn buildings, assault people, overturn vehicles....

In the middle of the melee and confusion, run inside of Mayo and steal a brain instead of a Flat Screen TV.
Fenris the Big bad Wolf

United States

#946997 Jul 17, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
T was not in a gang.
Lil ruthie holt, choked herself with spote
Swallowed every bit she found, from dog and cat to colt
One day she stumbled pon a man whose face was dark as coal
Felt a burning tween her loins as deep as it could go
She took that man into her barn and lord it was a mess
he pumped her up and round and round until she did confess
"I've got a burnin fever for whatever I can find
So send all of your homeboys down to pump me from behind"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear Abby 12-28 4 min Kuuipo 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Frank 182,196
Amy 12-28-14 1 hr Cass 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,885
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,920
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 49,370
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,278
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:49 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:49AM