Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#946955 Jul 17, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you don't, can't or refuse to read.
A rather natural trait of right wing extremist fanaticism.
you have to vote for Democrats to provide you with a meal yet you question my reading ability?

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#946957 Jul 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who are intelligent enough to become physicians can see the handwriting on the wall.
OMG more paying customers. What will we ever do.

If you are a good doctor, you will make more profit on medicare patients. Outcome based pay means those doctors who are better get rewarded.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946958 Jul 17, 2013
Deputies: This Man Kidnapped, Raped 5-Year-Old in Bradenton

Manatee County authorities are still looking for the suspect. The suspect is described as a black man around 5-foot-10 and 220 pounds..

http://bradenton.patch.com/groups/breaking-ne...

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#946959 Jul 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let me present you with the same scenario which was presented to Homer and Lily.
What if a black man had noticed a white teenager acting suspicious in his neighborhood, called the police and then tried to keep an eye on his whereabouts before they arrived...and what if an eye witness saw the white teenager straddling the black man and beating him giving the black man a broken nose, lacerations on the back of his head and two black eyes...and what if the black man had screamed for help and, when help didn't arrive, took out his pocketknife and stabbed the white teenager in self defense.
Would you claim the black man acted in self defense or would you call him a racist whose only intent was to kill a white troubled teenager who was given the status of sainthood after such an attack?
Be honest.
Your last request will not be met:]

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#946960 Jul 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
What changed it? Paranoia. I don't lock my house unless I'm gonna be gone for weeks or sometimes months.
You're at home now. Don't need to lock up if you don't leave, dumbass.

People started locking their houses because everything unlocked was broken into, dumbass. That is new in America.
What changed?

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#946961 Jul 17, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Stealthily" rules out zimmerman stalking trayvon.
Just because he was incompetent does not mean he wasn't stalking.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#946962 Jul 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
What's his name?
Can't brown people be prejudiced? Aren't some people prejudiced only against certain shades of skin color? Don't a lot of white racists include white Jews in their irrational view of the world?
Hey, I can't tell y'all apart so if you're wrongly mistaken for a racist 'cause of the company you keep maybe you should reconsider the company you keep.
You must have very clean feet considering how often you place them into your mouth.

Unless you never brush your teeth.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#946963 Jul 17, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sprite & jolly ranchers, not iced tea smart ass!
It has to be a carbonated beverage, Sprite is the choice for lean along with jolly ranchers although skittles might do. The main ingredient of course is the codeine found in the cough syrup.

Arizona Watermelon or any of the Arizona products are non carbonated drinks making them worthless as a mixers. Beyond worthless actually for they would dilute the cough syrup.

There is a nutjob website called theconservativetreehouse which created that myth along with many other myths on the topics of race.

Incidentally the main contributor on that anon site calls himself sundance cracker.

Hah, art imitates life.

But basement dwellers and idiots buy into anything that supports their fkd up take on life.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#946964 Jul 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
School boards are led by the nose by administrators, all former teachers....except perhaps when it comes to important issues like sports and band.
No child should be forced to take medication to attend school.
So, you have no proof, just another classic off-the-wall made up conspiracy.
I've served on a school board policy committee and we included policy that banned teachers from using ANY kind of force on students unless an emergeny arose that made it necessary to protect the safety of staff or other students. If you have an example of a board policy that was foisted on a school board then provide it.
It's absolutely incredible to me that any thinking person would claim that teacher unions could force parents to drug their students, which is what you claimed.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946965 Jul 17, 2013
For a network that perpetually displays an “Alert” graphic regardless of whether they are reporting on a car bombing in Afghanistan or the opening of a Hooters in Tacoma, it is not surprising that Fox News’ hair-trigger Outrage Detector is stuck on “Apocalypse Now.” The standard facial expression of a Fox anchor at any given moment is an eye-bulging, jaw-dropping, sweat-dripping, fright mask of horror.

And so it was when the new issue of Rolling Stone magazine hit the streets. The featured story was about Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, with the headline “THE BOMBER. How a popular, promising student was failed by his family, fell into radical Islam and became a monster.” Accompanying the story was a cover photo that has stirred more controversy than anything in the article. Many in the media, and particularly Fox News, condemned the photo as an attempt to glorify terrorism. There is just one problem.

The picture that has rattled Fox News so furiously is the same one that Fox itself used back on April 19, 2013, to illustrate an article on their Fox Nation web site (See Fox Nation vs. Reality for an in-depth examination of its relentless dishonesty). That was just four days after the actual bombing. So if it’s true, as Fox says, that the photo turns Tsarnaev into a celebrity; that it glorifies a notorious killer; that it encourages others to follow in his footsteps; then Fox is not only guilty of the same things, they beat Rolling Stone to the punch by three months.

http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#946966 Jul 17, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll stop carrying guns when you stop making us carry guns.
Why do we have neighborhood watch groups? That is a recent evolution in the American culture. I remember not even needing to have a key to the house because there was never any reason to lock the house.
What changed that?
Why do we need neighborhood watches?
Neighborhood Watch is not a recent development, Dumbass.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#946967 Jul 17, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Tell Galt. If it wasn't a high-dollar physician, it wasn't a doctor's visit according to him. Can't you read English?
When Liberals don't like where a conversation is going, they always begin hair-splitting like you, ampleanus and tenzing do.

Was it a doctor or a PA? Does Zimmerman take an anxiety prescription?

How do we know for sure Saint Trayvon was on top?

Blah, Blah, Blah.....

Just don't talk about the black elephant in the room, whatever you do:]

Was it snowing that night?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946968 Jul 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because he was incompetent does not mean he wasn't stalking.
The dumb Negro wonders why no one cares when his intelligence and behavior is the issue, nothing more RealDumbfückDave...

Race Profiteers. How Jesse and Al Sharpton get paid. Truth is bad for a racist business...

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946969 Jul 17, 2013
Bill O'Reilly railed against what he described as a vast media conspiracy to cover up all of the evils plaguing black communities in America.

"The horrendous black-on-black murder rate is virtually ignored by the press," he said. "The reason is that any exposition of violence in the black community is bad for business. The liberal media wants no part of exposing problems in the minority precincts. Best to blame the white power structure and look the other way."

He later added, "Big time TV commentators working on politically correct networks well understand that any skepticism towards minorities is unacceptable."

Earlier this week, Rush Limbaugh embraced a similar theory on his talk radio show.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/17/bill...

84% of the white people in this country who were murdered from 1980 to 2008 were killed by white people.

horrendous!! and talk about ignored!

can anyone explain to me why right wing hypocrisy has become a right wing hobby?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#946970 Jul 17, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
more information for your RINO fetish
George H.W. Bush didn't go to the White House empty handed when he was honored by President Obama for the Points of Light volunteer service program.
The 41st president, on hand Monday as he and Obama awarded the 5,000th "Daily Point of Light," gave the 43rd president a pair of colorful socks. Bush's love of colorful socks is now a notable part of his lore, so much so that friends and supporters donned them last month in honor of his 89th birthday.
Bush wore red-and-white striped socks for Monday's festivities. As the photo by White House photographer Pete Souza shows, Bush and former first lady Barbara Bush are quite pleased as Obama inspects his new gear. That's Doro Bush Koch with her parents.
Obama's White House did the proper thing in the social media world and tweeted a "thank you" to the former president, along with a picture.
On that note, what do you reckon the cost for GWB's recent African adventure cost US taxpayers keeping in mind that there was a recon team the the rest of the Secret Service yada yada and the US military on standby on the odd chance that some goofball would take a pot shot at the former POTUS.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946972 Jul 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
For a network that perpetually displays an “Alert” graphic regardless of whether they are reporting on a car bombing in Afghanistan or the opening of a Hooters in Tacoma, it is not surprising that Fox News’ hair-trigger Outrage Detector is stuck on “Apocalypse Now.” The standard facial expression of a Fox anchor at any given moment is an eye-bulging, jaw-dropping, sweat-dripping, fright mask of horror.
And so it was when the new issue of Rolling Stone magazine hit the streets. The featured story was about Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, with the headline “THE BOMBER. How a popular, promising student was failed by his family, fell into radical Islam and became a monster.” Accompanying the story was a cover photo that has stirred more controversy than anything in the article. Many in the media, and particularly Fox News, condemned the photo as an attempt to glorify terrorism. There is just one problem.
The picture that has rattled Fox News so furiously is the same one that Fox itself used back on April 19, 2013, to illustrate an article on their Fox Nation web site (See Fox Nation vs. Reality for an in-depth examination of its relentless dishonesty). That was just four days after the actual bombing. So if it’s true, as Fox says, that the photo turns Tsarnaev into a celebrity; that it glorifies a notorious killer; that it encourages others to follow in his footsteps; then Fox is not only guilty of the same things, they beat Rolling Stone to the punch by three months.
http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...
Thank you in advance sonicmoron--I know you want us to be as informed as a FOXbot like you even though It's rather obvious you are a loser...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946973 Jul 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Neighborhood Watch is not a recent development, Dumbass.
Trayvon was not justified in his response of force, the evidence and jury says so... and Obama and Eric Holder know so...

It's the culture...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#946974 Jul 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It has to be a carbonated beverage, Sprite is the choice for lean along with jolly ranchers although skittles might do. The main ingredient of course is the codeine found in the cough syrup.
Arizona Watermelon or any of the Arizona products are non carbonated drinks making them worthless as a mixers. Beyond worthless actually for they would dilute the cough syrup.
There is a nutjob website called theconservativetreehouse which created that myth along with many other myths on the topics of race.
Incidentally the main contributor on that anon site calls himself sundance cracker.
Hah, art imitates life.
But basement dwellers and idiots buy into anything that supports their fkd up take on life.
Really ahmed, you lying retarded negro?

Here's a video showing another REALLY retarded, no-talent negro (lil Wayne) mixing it up (i.e. "Purple Lean"). See a Sprite bottle anywhere? What IS that mystery liquid on the counter?? Why its plain old, non-carbonated "Hawaiian Punch" (hahahabwhahaha)!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

I really like his narration too; you can tell he's a budding young genius....

LMAOAU.....:-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#946975 Jul 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Quit putting words in my mouth loser. I've asked you before now I'm telling you!
Like I give a rat's ass what you tell me.

You right whiners were bitching about McCain working with Democrats to get something accomplished. Deny that all you want but you know that is the truth.

And please don't even try to pass yourself off as not being a right whiner.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946976 Jul 17, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you in advance sonicmoron--I know you want us to be as informed as a FOXbot like you even though It's rather obvious you are a loser...
It's the culture...
i was just thinking of you.

i was wondering how many child abuse cases that were perpetuated by a white person i could post in an hour?

i could probably fill the hour with stupid white parents letting their children play with their family 'protection'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min mdbuilder 49,204
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min JOEL 71,023
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 181,831
New Beach Boys song. 4 hr The Beach Boys 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 4 hr _Zoey_ 363
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr _Zoey_ 4,918
sex 6 hr rahul 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:33 pm PST

NBC Sports12:33PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins