Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,500)

Showing posts 869,981 - 870,000 of1,033,329
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Zimmerman lawyer to move ‘asap’ against NBC News

By Erik Wemple, Published: July 14 at 12:15

Last night’s not-guilty verdict in the George Zimmerman trial will enable the neighborhood-watch volunteer to resume his case against NBC News for the mis-editing of his widely distributed call to police. Back in December, Zimmerman sued NBC Universal Media for defamation over the botched editing, which depicted him as a hardened racial profiler.

Here’s how NBC News, in a March 27, 2012, broadcast of the “Today” show, abridged the tape of Zimmerman’s comments to a police dispatcher on the evening of Feb. 26, 2012:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.

The full tape went like this:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about. Dispatcher: OK, and this guy — is he black, white or Hispanic?
Zimmerman: He looks black.

NBC Universal Media responded to the Zimmerman complaint by noting that other media outlets played up the racial angle of Zimmerman’s deadly encounter with Trayvon Martin.

The company also noted the pivotal nature of the second-degree murder case:“[I]f Zimmerman is convicted, that fact alone will constitute substantial evidence that the destruction of his reputation is the result of his own criminal conduct, and not of the broadcasts at issue which, like countless other news reports disseminated by media entities throughout the country, reported on the underlying events.”

That formulation is now null.

According to Zimmerman attorney James Beasley, the case against NBC News was stayed pending the outcome of the criminal case. Now that’s out of the way, and Beasley is ready to proceed.“We’re going to start in earnest asap, we just have to get the stay lifted which is a ministerial act,” says Beasley, a Philadelphia lawyer, via e-mail.

When asked how the not-guilty verdict affects the civil case against NBC News, Beasley responded,“This verdict of not guilty is just that, and shows that at least this jury didn’t believe that George was a racist, profiling, or anything that the press accused George of being. That probably doesn’t get you that much but it’s simply time for us to start the case and hold accountable anyone who was irresponsible in their journalism.”

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
(CNN)- President Barack Obama issued the following statement Sunday following the verdict in the George Zimmerman trial.
"The death of Trayvon Martin was a tragedy. Not just for his family, or for any one community, but for America. I know this case has elicited strong passions. And in the wake of the verdict, I know those passions may be running even higher. But we are a nation of laws, and a jury has spoken. I now ask every American to respect the call for calm reflection from two parents who lost their young son. And as we do, we should ask ourselves if we’re doing all we can to widen the circle of compassion and understanding in our own communities. We should ask ourselves if we’re doing all we can to stem the tide of gun violence that claims too many lives across this country on a daily basis. We should ask ourselves, as individuals and as a society, how we can prevent future tragedies like this. As citizens, that’s a job for all of us. That’s the way to honor Trayvon Martin."
Not a word of apology from the scumbag Obama to George Zimmerman for leading the race pimp lynch mob.
A Skunk can't change its striping.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
(CNN)- President Barack Obama issued the following statement Sunday following the verdict in the George Zimmerman trial.
"The death of Trayvon Martin was a tragedy. Not just for his family, or for any one community, but for America. I know this case has elicited strong passions. And in the wake of the verdict, I know those passions may be running even higher. But we are a nation of laws, and a jury has spoken. I now ask every American to respect the call for calm reflection from two parents who lost their young son. And as we do, we should ask ourselves if we’re doing all we can to widen the circle of compassion and understanding in our own communities. We should ask ourselves if we’re doing all we can to stem the tide of gun violence that claims too many lives across this country on a daily basis. We should ask ourselves, as individuals and as a society, how we can prevent future tragedies like this. As citizens, that’s a job for all of us. That’s the way to honor Trayvon Martin."
Not a word of apology from the scumbag Obama to George Zimmerman for leading the race pimp lynch mob.
George Zimmerman ought to apologize to us for costing tax payers millions of dollars in having to try this creepy ass cracker in one of our courts . If George would have stayed true to his creepy ass cracker MO and stayed in his pick-up truck until the cops arrived we would all be better off and richer .
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The country should be focusing on how Obama abused his power with the IRS and other government agencies. I agree with you Carol.
Obama is worse than Nixon.
Ha ha ha ha!

What a lunatic!

The whole country loves this democrat!

Republicans?

Can't stand em.

The genius is in a giant power struggle with the richest pricckkks in the nation: the red Gop kooooks!

I say: borrow $30 trillion to fix this republican mess.

Go genius go!

The republican idiots spent $6 trillion on wars!

And lost!

Plus ruined the nation.

Republicans: biggest puusssccceesss in the nation!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly who is a "hoodie"? Mark Zuckerberg?
Nope.

Saint Trayvon and his father the Magic Negro.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Our Judicial System is the best in the world, despite what Democrats try to do.
O J Simpson agrees 100% with you.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The country should be focusing on how Obama abused his power with the IRS and other government agencies. I agree with you Carol.
Obama is worse than Nixon.
Obama's infractions of betraying the people's trust are much more serious than Nixon's.

But Nixon was a Republican and Obama is the liberal media's sweetheart.

Unless and until a glaring spotlight is put directly on the liberal media's bias, we might as well surrender and get it over with.

Blind loyalty, complacency and a willingness to be misled always leads to no good.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It is a tragedy, there is a dead 17 year old kid. Do you even see black people as human beings?
Not when they're crawling through my window at 2AM with a gun.

Or trying to hijack my car.

Or robbing the Dollar Store.

Or trying to kill a neighborhood watch captain.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
WASHINGTON — When President Obama proclaimed that those who commit sexual assault in the military should be “prosecuted, stripped of their positions, court-martialed, fired, dishonorably discharged,” it had an effect he did not intend: muddying legal cases across the country.
In at least a dozen sexual assault cases since the president’s remarks at the White House in May, judges and defense lawyers have said that Mr. Obama’s words as commander in chief amounted to “unlawful command influence,” tainting trials as a result. Military law experts said that those cases were only the beginning and that the president’s remarks were certain to complicate almost all prosecutions for sexual assault.
“Unlawful command influence” refers to actions of commanders that could be interpreted by jurors as an attempt to influence a court-martial, in effect ordering a specific outcome. Mr. Obama, as commander in chief of the armed forces, is considered the most powerful person to wield such influence.
The president’s remarks might have seemed innocuous to civilians, but military law experts say defense lawyers will seize on the president’s call for an automatic dishonorable discharge, the most severe discharge available in a court-martial, arguing that his words will affect their cases.
“His remarks were more specific than I’ve ever heard a commander in chief get,” said Thomas J. Romig, a former judge advocate general of the Army and the dean of the Washburn University School of Law in Topeka, Kan.“When the commander in chief says they will be dishonorably discharged, that’s a pretty specific message. Every military defense counsel will make a motion about this.”
At Shaw Air Force Base in South Carolina last month, a judge dismissed charges of sexual assault against an Army officer, noting the command influence issue. At Fort Bragg in North Carolina last month, lawyers cited the president’s words in a motion to dismiss the court-martial against Brig. Gen. Jeffrey Sinclair, who is accused of forcing a lower-ranking officer to perform oral sex on him, among other charges.
In Hawaii, a Navy judge ruled last month that two defendants in sexual assault cases, if found guilty, could not be punitively discharged because of Mr. Obama’s remarks. In Texas, a juror was dismissed from a military panel on a sexual assault case after admitting knowledge of the president’s words. In Alexandria, Va., Eric S. Montalvo, a former defense counsel in the Marine Corps who is now in private practice, has cited the president’s words in motions to dismiss two sexual assault cases, one against an Army sergeant and the other against a Navy seaman.
“Because the president is the commander in chief, it’s going to come up in basically every imaginable context in sexual assault cases,” said Eugene R. Fidell, who teaches military justice at Yale Law School.
Mr. Obama’s comments come at a time of intense scrutiny of sexual assault in the military. A recent Pentagon survey found that an estimated 26,000 men and women in the military were sexually assaulted last year, up from 19,000 in 2010. At the end of the last fiscal year, Sept. 30, there were roughly 1,600 sexual assault cases in the military either awaiting action from commanders or the completion of a criminal investigation.
Racist blacks and Loose-headed Liberals have long bragged about the Magic Negro's genius. The record show otherwise, though.

He claims to have graduated from Harvard, claims to be a lawyer and yet says some of the most asinine, outlandish and stupid things from a legal standpoint. He did it in the Boston Perfessor Arrest and with the Saint Trayvon case and he's done it again in the Military Courts dealing with sexual assault.

This is a boy trying to do a man;'s job. There is no nice way to say it unless we wish to follow PC protocol.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Obama said "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon" in an attempt to play empathetic to the Trayvon Martin case.

Dr. James David Manning, pastor of Atlah World Missionaries posted a response video on May 20, 2012. The video here is 15 minutes long so if time is of the essence for you, fast forward to about 7:50 to get to the meat and potatoes of the video.

Here is a partial transcript...

If you had a son, would he also act like Trayvon? Would he have been expelled from school because of marijuana use? Would he have been smoking pot, theoretically, possibly on the night?... Would he jump on someone smaller than himself and begin to beat them to within an inch of their life?

He claims Obama's statements help pour millions of dollars into the coffers of people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, to which he called them "race baiters".

He goes on to say the following:

Congress needs to issue a statement that the deaths and the beatings that have taken place all across America now where black thugs are attacking white people and saying 'This is Justice for Trayvon'. Those beatings and those deaths are laid at your feet Mr. Obama. You and Al Sharpton... And these people that have been beaten up ... ought to get themselves some good lawyers and bring lawsuits against you.. the NAACP.. Al Sharpton... for damages because they stirred this racial pot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You need to rethink your life, somewhere you took a serious wrong turn.
You never took any turns, rightful or wrongly.

You've just been going straight downhill right from the Urban Baby Store into the highrise Senior Citizen Nursery.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Fox Waves Its White Hood, Calls Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson Hustlers and Pimps
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/14/fox-ne...
Telling the truth has become a crime under the Magic Negro's reign. Fox News is fighting it.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman made it about race when he stalked a black kid. Was he stalking any white kids that night?
Not likely. White kids were at home studying for school while Trayvon was out casing houses to B&E.

Statistically speaking, of course:]

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Obama seems much more able to deal with major issues like Trayvon Martin than with trivia like the economy, unemployment, Egypt, Afghanistan, etc.
And don't forget his ability to sing Al Green, dance and play hoops.

It's in his genes.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a continuation of the Democrats War on Women.
Jesse (lisp) Jackson is just a charlatan and racist with a son that is a disgrace. Jessie is just a racist like Al Sharpton who harms America because "HE" is a failure.
A "Preacher" and fake.
Martin Luther King was a man. Jesse Crackpot, Obama & Al Sharpton are all Jive Ass Punks! The blacks that follow them are all punks too.
I find it funny how, before the verdict, you Rethugs were claiming the women jurors couldn't be trusted to base their decision on the facts. Chain smoking F.A. even went so far as to insinuate that one of the jurors was a plant for the prosecution. You people have no room to point fingers at anyone.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
You have already demonstrated you are a nutjob.
Didn't you say I live in my mother's cellar?
You are a weak moron.
Buzz off, loser.
You are wrong, a liar and simply, an idiot.
Piss off, zero. I'm not reading your crap.
Go live in Lala Land and slither back under your rock, snake.
<quoted text>
Touched a nerve I see. You people always go off a cliff when faced with the truth of idiocracy. LMAO
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
Grey areas are for people who want to get away with something...
That's essentially how things developed in the Zimmerman case son.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
Saint Trayvon!

I can almost see the halo around his head just like his daddy Magic Negro has!

The Gold Teeth are a nice touch, too. They don't get Skittles Stains:]

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really, liberal scum?
You just finished saying I lived in my mothers cellar.
Now, you have the balls to say others are name calling and "They" have lost their faculties?
Look, here's a quarter. Go have rat gnaw that big melanoma sitting on your shoulder, moron.
If you aren't reading my posts, why are you responding to them? Get a grip.

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it funny how, before the verdict, you Rethugs were claiming the women jurors couldn't be trusted to base their decision on the facts. Chain smoking F.A. even went so far as to insinuate that one of the jurors was a plant for the prosecution. You people have no room to point fingers at anyone.
Depends on the finger.....there, see?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 869,981 - 870,000 of1,033,329
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE