Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946930 Jul 17, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes
Fox trolls seem active on the trial.
Savage racist demoKrats hating on America, Hispanics, brown and white people, looting, burning America is an excellent campaign strategy for demoKrats in 2014 Patick...

It's the culture...
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#946931 Jul 17, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So? You can still pay more if you want.
It's an option available to you.
Liberalism!!!!

'Even with ObbamiCare your failure to find your polling place in your district would result with you starving to death!'

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#946932 Jul 17, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Is it really 'maturing' in attacking other Americans 'rights' that disagree with your instant mood swings and tantrums? I think not.
You're last sentence says it all.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#946933 Jul 17, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Poor, damaged Fenny Bate (a really appropriate name for you). You've had sixteen identities, each one more ludicrous than the next, and you're just so, so concerned about visuals? I can't help that you've been banned so often...maybe you should "man up" like Georgy Pudgy and go out and try to find a black teenager to take out your frustrations on instead of stalking women who can, and do, make a quivering laughingstock of you whenever you raise your ugly head? Who's the new one, "HOP HEAD"?? Sandra Dee?
LMAOAU, stuid cnt!! I like how you trivialize your theft. Isnt that what you try and do regarding the criminal activities of the little negro thug trayvon?

BTW, you couldnt write your way out of a wet paper bag, yet somehow you are convinced of your own literary greatness. Do you have an appointment with your publisher this afternoon? Do be sure to show him your profile picture (hahabwhaaaahaa)....:-)

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#946934 Jul 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
This whole case has exacerbated the problems apparent in both the black and white black communities. You are right, BOTH need to be addressed...it's not an "either/or" choice.
When we have whites referring to blacks as "monkeys" and blacks referring to whites as "crackers", we have a problem. Without a doubt, it is a two way street.
We'll stop carrying guns when you stop making us carry guns.

Why do we have neighborhood watch groups? That is a recent evolution in the American culture. I remember not even needing to have a key to the house because there was never any reason to lock the house.
What changed that?
Why do we need neighborhood watches?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#946935 Jul 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your jealousy is understandable.
lol! No son. Since I CAN think, I'm not jealous at all.

I do however, laugh at you.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#946936 Jul 17, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You're such a doofus son.
People travel to those places to get medical treatment not allowed in the United States.... and that includes drugs.
You really are dim.
Not really, people (including me) have been seeking treatment in other countries way before Obamacare for better, more affordable treatment.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#946937 Jul 17, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, WOW, Fenny just slipped into his full-on Enoch/Bronach/legion mode...someone notify Sybil's psych!
I'm out of here, you worthless, lyin' SOS. Let someone else laugh at you for a while. Maybe you can tell them about your war record and car and your wife with the size three shoes? LMAWAO@U
Wow, I warrant TWO posts from your felonious skankazz? I must have really touched a nerve when I reminded you how your Dad drove into a tree to escape your endless, moronic blather.....

PS; Not a vet, and the closest I've been to combat is driving through a shthole in LA called watts. Ah, the good old days....
LCN Llin

United States

#946938 Jul 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask you and Homer something. And I really want both of you to respond.
What if a black man had noticed a white teenager acting suspicious in his neighborhood, called the police and then tried to keep an eye on his whereabouts before they arrived...and what if an eye witness saw the white teenager straddling the black man and beating him giving the black man a broken nose, lacerations on the back of his head and two black eyes...and what if the black man had screamed for help and, when help didn't arrive, took out his pocketknife and stabbed the white teenager in self defense.
Would you and Homer be embarrassed because we all know you both would have claimed the black man was acting in self defense and your bias would be exposed?
Returning to
the
Planet EARTH and a topic
less whiny ;-)

A commitment to volunteerism is bringing together presidents past and present.

Former President George H.W. Bush is coming to the White House on Monday for a ceremony President Barack Obama is holding to recognize the 5,000th Daily Point of Light Award. Created by Bush more than two decades ago to honor volunteer service, the award's name comes from the description in his 1989 inaugural address of Americans serving each other as "a thousand points of light."
Bush's wife, Barbara, the former first lady; their son Neil, and other relatives are expected to attend; son and former President George W. Bush is not. Also scheduled to attend is Michelle Nunn, CEO of the Points of Light organization and a possible Democratic Senate candidate from Georgia. She's the daughter of former Sen. Sam Nunn, D-Ga.

Obama and first lady Michelle Obama and the Bushes will have lunch in the Red Room before the ceremony.
During the event, Obama will announce creation of a federal task force to come up with new ways for the public and private sectors to collaborate to support national service as a means of tackling national priorities, the White House said.

RINO :-)
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#946939 Jul 17, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hoodieman went to the store to get ingredients for a codiene cocktail, you fucking moron.
Just how ignorant are you? Don't you know how to get some lean on? You blow your bullshit about knowing the hood here, and you don't have a fucking clue why Hoodieman went to the store to get skittles and Arizona Watermelon.
Don't tell me about criminal activity and the environment. It's all a personal choice. Naturally high crime areas are high crime areas because... take notes here... more people choose to be criminals in high crime areas.
Only one side of my family is salt-of-the-earth good. The other side ... my grandfather went to prison for killing a revenuer, my uncle went to prison for armed robbery, his son (my cousin) overdosed and was a common thief... That whole side of the family is so much worse than what you describe in your diatribe of invented bullshit about your experience in the hood.
EVERYTHING is the result of what choice you make.
If you try to pass your "disadvanteged" bullshit on me, you're wasting your time. I lived it. I saw it every day.... I beat it.
You can, too, if you quit blaming everyone else and put the blame where it belongs - on you.
How about you tell us why Trayvon's father wasn't a better role model? He was going back to his father's residence to make some lean. That was the environment he learned from. That's where the fault lies.
Sprite & jolly ranchers, not iced tea smart ass!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#946940 Jul 17, 2013
tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberalism!!!!
'Even with ObbamiCare your failure to find your polling place in your district would result with you starving to death!'
Obviously you don't, can't or refuse to read.

A rather natural trait of right wing extremist fanaticism.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#946941 Jul 17, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do we have neighborhood watch groups? That is a recent evolution in the American culture. I remember not even needing to have a key to the house because there was never any reason to lock the house.
What changed that?
No you won't son.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#946942 Jul 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Din't say you were dangerous, said you were stupid.
Y'all are the ones so "dangerous" you're afraid to leave the house lest some brown person hurt you.
'k, I think that was the three major idiots (unless I missed Eman, not sure if I got him/her or not). Regardless, that's enough of the retards.
Dangerous is good IF for the right purpose.

The Allies were dangerous to the Nazis.

Cops are dangerous to Hoodies.

George Zimmerman was dangerous to Saint Trayvon.

Simple. Basic. Easy to grasp.

Unless you are a racist pig.

Location hidden

#946943 Jul 17, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What changed that?
What changed it? Paranoia. I don't lock my house unless I'm gonna be gone for weeks or sometimes months.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#946944 Jul 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
This whole case has exacerbated the problems apparent in both the black and white black communities. You are right, BOTH need to be addressed...it's not an "either/or" choice.
When we have whites referring to blacks as "monkeys" and blacks referring to whites as "crackers", we have a problem. Without a doubt, it is a two way street.
The problem is some feel they're the 'standard bearers' of society and others should measure up to them them in their eyes.

But then, there's this old, unfamiliar piece of paper that keeps getting in their way... the US Constitution.

Many claim to have the same thing in their country, but they don't know what country they live in!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#946945 Jul 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not defending Martin or attacking Zimmerman, I'm correcting you lying idiots.
Pretty obvious to me.
And you've "corrected" me where? Every day more & more revelations about the thug trayvon's felonious habits emerge. If there IS a civil trial (which I highly doubt), EVERYTHING is admissible, so he wont be able to hide behind Angela Corey and the rest of the corrupt D.A.'s office anymore.

Its not looking good for your crusade, so now would probably be the time to switch sides (before the boat gets too far from the dock and you end up completely soaked).....:-)
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#946946 Jul 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really, people (including me) have been seeking treatment in other countries way before Obamacare for better, more affordable treatment.
The same treatment, but overseas? Like the Philippines?

That's new to me.

Unless you head east.

BTW, cosmetic treatment doesn't qualify.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#946947 Jul 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of curiosity, is it still cheaper when you factor in the travel expense?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946948 Jul 17, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sprite & jolly ranchers, not iced tea smart ass!
2,000 photos from Trayvon's obama phone were not shown to defense attorneys, violating Zimmerman's Civil Rights, including pictures of underage naked girls pedophilia, images showing piles of jewelry on Trayvon's bed and photos of Martin blowing smoke.

Other items taken from Trayvon's obama phone included text-message discussions of drugs and pictures of a gun and marijuana plants.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/26/justice/florida...

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#946949 Jul 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Dangerous is good IF for the right purpose.
The Allies were dangerous to the Nazis.
Cops are dangerous to Hoodies.
George Zimmerman was dangerous to Saint Trayvon.
Simple. Basic. Easy to grasp.
Unless you are a racist pig.
Nevertheless, I didn't say y'all were dangerous. In fact y'all are more sissy than anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min IBdaMann 48,593
Boycott all Topix Sponsors 1 hr People Please 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 180,944
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,797
Julieanne Zenz 4 hr Julieanne Zenz VR... 1
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 5 hr joey 4
EverGreen Belgrade 6 hr servonazis 17
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:00PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII
NBC Sports 4:45 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Bears season falls into irrelevancy
NBC Sports 4:50 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Megatron reaches 10,000 yards
Bleacher Report 5:33 PM
Bears vs. Lions Video Highlights
Yahoo! Sports 6:07 PM
Lions, Eagles serve up Thanksgiving Day routs