Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,496)

Showing posts 869,901 - 869,920 of1,072,857
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a civil rights case against the state's attorney that withheld evidence from the grand jury and railroaded Zimmerman into a court room?
How about a civil rights case against that radical left wingnut judge that took away Zimmerman's 5th Amendment rights in the middle of the defense's presentation?
How about a civil rights case against the mayor for firing the police chief for not arresting a man based on evidence the state's attorney withheld from the grand jury, and subsequently a jury declared the defendant not arrested not guilty?
Well?
How about a real civil rights investigation?
Hey DB, for this instance, just take my scenario. Well let's just take the Zimmerman-Martin scenario without adding anything to it. What would be your response if that were your son?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Tracy was unaware of what had happened to his 17-year-old son and called to ask if he can file a “missing persons report.”

==========

“I’m from Miami. And my son’s up here with me,” Martin can be heard saying, adding,“He don’t know anybody up here.”

Father and son are from Miami Gardens – outside the city – but the two had traveled to Sanford to visit with Tracy Martin’s girlfriend.

“Do you know the address?” the dispatcher asks.

“What’s the address, baby?” Martin can be heard saying – presumably to his girlfriend.

Martin goes on to say he hasn’t seen his son since 8 or 8:30 the prior night.[LIE - Martin was DEAD by that time]

The call to police was placed at 8:39 a.m. Feb. 27, according to the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office.

The Sanford Police Department called Martin back sometime later, asking for details about his son. Does his son have a driver’s license?

“No, he don’t,” Mr. Martin says.

“Ok, does not have a DL,” the dispatcher says.“And is he white, black, or Hispanic?”

“He’s black,” Martin says.

Asked if Trayvon knows anyone in the area whose house he might have gone to, Martin says no.

“I have a nephew up here,” Martin says,“but he’s not at my nephew house. He hasn’t been over there, either.”

“OK, alright then,” the dispatcher says.“The officers are already on the way. I just want to get a little further – in case, you know, while they’re on the way they might spot him so we can let them know.”

Read more: http://globalgrind.com/news/trayvon-martin-fa...

Police CALLS!
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Components/...

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Components/...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You have gone completely off the deep end!
once i found out you white folks are serial rapists the deep end started looking pretty good.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, hispanics are white, and you hate all white people, right?
How long do you think it will take for the hispanics to figure that one out? Do you think they are being enlightened by the racists acting like they're upset about the not guilty verdict?
the politics of white privilege extends well beyond whites.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

I don't understand what all the hoopla is over this verdict?!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Israel's premier talked with a series of European leaders Wednesday after a European funding ban on Israeli institutions operating in occupied territories was announced, an official said. Israel hotly objected to the new regulations.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's spokesman Mark Regev would not disclose the content of the phone calls nor the leaders the prime minister contacted. Israeli media reported Netanyahu urged his European counterparts to delay enforcing the measure.

The decision by the European Union, announced on Tuesday, marked a new international show of displeasure with Israeli settlements built on lands captured in the 1967 Mideast war. The Palestinians claim some of those territories – the West Bank, Gaza Strip and east Jerusalem – for their hoped-for state. The announcement sparked a round of condemnations from Israeli leaders, including Netanyahu, who said Israel would not accept "external edicts" about its borders.

The EU said the ban applies to "grants, prizes and financial instruments and that the new funding guidelines go into effect in 2014. The EU issues dozens of grants, totaling millions of euros, to Israeli universities, companies and researchers every year.

Also Wednesday, Israel's state comptroller criticized Israel's lack of law enforcement in the West Bank, saying the lawlessness has allowed for illegal construction in the West Bank by both Israelis and Palestinians. In the report, the military was quoted as saying its inspectors at times encounter "strong resistance" from Jewish settlers when trying to enforce laws against illegal construction.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/2013...

karma.
NJ Racist

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

A blow to the fascist Democrats:

The small Colorado town of Deer Trail is considering an ordinance that would create drone-hunting licenses and offer bounties for hunters who shoot down an unmanned aerial vehicle.

"We do not want drones in town," Phillip Steel, a resident in town who drafted the ordinance and submitted it for approval by the town board, told The Denver Post. "They fly in town, they get shot down."

Officials admit they have never seen a drone plane on the Eastern Plains, but they want to make a statement that they think using unmanned surveillance planes to spy on people in the United States is wrong.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Prosecutors in Cleveland trying to screw up another case by bringing thousands of charges against the Cleveland kidnapper.
Charging him with three counts of kidnapping should be sufficient for an easy conviction and enough to put him away for life.
But the idiots will instead confuse the jury with a mountain of trivia.
Ariel Castro to be arraigned this morning on new 977-count indictment... It's official: The Cleveland kidnapper is a registered Democrat. This answers the question, which side actually 'wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant'.

It's the culture...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
supply and demand?
It seems the more money we supply, the more those leeches demand from us and the less they demand from themselves.
"under privileged, under paid, & over qualified"
Show me anyone who did not have the priviledge to go to a university and get a degree in engineering.
If you feel you're underpaid, change jobs. It's a competetive market out there. If the person you're working for isn't paying you enough, go to work for their competition.
... unless, you're not worthashit and you're actually overpaid.
If you feel "over qualified"...(see above)
Perhaps your qualifications include a political science or sociology or fine arts degree. Perhaps you shouldn't have wasted you time studying something that is worthless. Perhaps the real problem is you aren't really motivated to do a good job. Fix the problem. Get out there and find a job you're qualified for.(But, I don't see a lot of want ads for philosophers.)
From his posts, NJ Raider seems to have forgotten education is the key and parents involved in their child's education is crucial for success. No matter what color they are.

And because he and most blacks voted for Obama and, thus, Obamacare, jobs are going to be even more scarce next year and frustrations are going to grow even higher, particularly among uneducated black men.

Poverty in the inner cities is a vicious cycle but they, themselves, have to break it. Most seemingly would rather be seen as victims living off democrats who literally want them there just to stay in power.

Sad to say, but far too many blacks have only themselves to blame.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
once i found out you white folks are serial rapists the deep end started looking pretty good.
Your ignorance is truly amazing.....and comical. LMAO DAB
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the politics of white privilege extends well beyond whites.
The dumb Negro wonders why no one cares when his behavior is the issue, nothing more...

It's the culture...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
You haven't heard? We live under mob rule now, and the mob are all liberals.

Even black people are getting tired of their party's transparent antics.

Liberals are going to end up shooting themselves in the foot. We can only hope and pray to God they will anyway.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I am confident of and well aware of who I am.
Your heel-biting doesn't change that.
I know son.

You're simply a hard headed, politically driven, unthinking minion

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey DB, for this instance, just take my scenario. Well let's just take the Zimmerman-Martin scenario without adding anything to it. What would be your response if that were your son?
If you would ask me I would say my son caused his own death.

Here is the simple fact that most all of you are missing. Zimmerman turned around to return to his car and wait for the police. All Martin had to do was go home. But he didn't. So he caused his own death.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I know son.
You're simply a hard headed, politically driven, unthinking minion
Now you found someone just like you, son!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
Some people who didn't think they were racist found out they are and they are trying to cover their ass. On here as well as the media. That and a lot of black folks are waking up to the fact they've been fed a line of BS for a long time.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Savage racist demoKrats hating on whites, Hispanics, Jew, brown people, Negros looting, Jesse rioting, Sharpton burning America, Black Panther death threats is an excellent campaign strategy for you racist demoKrats in 2014.
Truth is bad for a racist business... Trayvon is being exploited by the hate mongers for profit and vote...
You racist savages are worse than Occupy Wall Street and the TEA Party...
It's the culture...
You mean like the juror?
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
supply and demand?
It seems the more money we supply, the more those leeches demand from us and the less they demand from themselves.
"under privileged, under paid, & over qualified"
Show me anyone who did not have the priviledge to go to a university and get a degree in engineering.
If you feel you're underpaid, change jobs. It's a competetive market out there. If the person you're working for isn't paying you enough, go to work for their competition.
... unless, you're not worthashit and you're actually overpaid.
If you feel "over qualified"...(see above)
Perhaps your qualifications include a political science or sociology or fine arts degree. Perhaps you shouldn't have wasted you time studying something that is worthless. Perhaps the real problem is you aren't really motivated to do a good job. Fix the problem. Get out there and find a job you're qualified for.(But, I don't see a lot of want ads for philosophers.)
Another outsider looking in, with the visual prospective of a "spoiled white child!" To deny white privilege is to deny your race. Fact: look at the statistics of black unemployed vs white unemployed, then tell me how agroup of only 13% is higher than a group of 80%. Then look at when cities across the US has job fairs how the black turnout is. Ridiculous, lines wrapped around the corner. Then look at the past election &, how the rules weredesigned ( by republicans) to make black folks wait in lines for 8 damn hrs to cast their votes. Then look at the statistics of those college grads that can't find a job in their fields & see the disparity of black vs white. Then look how many black folks that are lucky to have a job are overlooked for progressive positions by a white man, in favor of a white man. I just saw lastnight that there' s even a huge disparity by doctors as to how they issue pain meds to children. Your ignorant because you choose to ignore the fact that racism never died. It's just an underline to undermine 1 track minded people who can see the bigger picture!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
From his posts, NJ Raider seems to have forgotten education is the key and parents involved in their child's education is crucial for success. No matter what color they are.
And because he and most blacks voted for Obama and, thus, Obamacare, jobs are going to be even more scarce next year and frustrations are going to grow even higher, particularly among uneducated black men.
Poverty in the inner cities is a vicious cycle but they, themselves, have to break it. Most seemingly would rather be seen as victims living off democrats who literally want them there just to stay in power.
Sad to say, but far too many blacks have only themselves to blame.
NJ Raider finds it easier to blame Whitey instead of accept responsibility. He is a pawn, a nobody. Just a useful idiot for them.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey DB, for this instance, just take my scenario. Well let's just take the Zimmerman-Martin scenario without adding anything to it. What would be your response if that were your son?
I would have to put in the perspective of the family I grew up in. In our family, you have a responsibility of being honest and acting responsibly. In our family, there are no excuses. It's upon you to conduct yourself properly. If there were a son that began using drugs, hung around gangs, dropped out of school, etc., we conclude that the possibility of something happening to them that happens to all others that are doing those same things is a real probability. We aren't anything special with special protection. Given the path chosen, and knowing other parents who have children who chose that same path, and having been with them at the funerals for their children, we would not be surprised.
Yes, there would be sadness. There would be sadness when it became obvious they were on the wrong path. The loss would not be instantaneous to us. In reality, the loss would have begun long before the death.
On the other hand, if a son did everything we thought was proper, and he was killed by some gangbanger wannabe like Trayvon Martin, I cannot predict what I would do. I can say the thoughts I would have would not be nice. How I would act cannot be determined until the event actually occurs.

I believe Trayvon Martin was taught to hate white people his entire life. He grew up thinking that was proper. He thought Zimmerman was white.
But, considering the overwhelmingly obvious black-on-black crime rate, it's difficult to determine what difference it would really make.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 869,901 - 869,920 of1,072,857
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,567
2 dead, 21 wounded in weekend shootings 6 min reality is a crutch 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min TRD 67,544
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 13 min newpoly 1,832
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min Obskeptic 173,747
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 97,455
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr Stuart Cudahy 68,163
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 8:58PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••