Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
869,821 - 869,840 of 1,083,821 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
How many mammograms have you paid for out of your own pocket today idiot?
Counting your moms?

Look at this fake!

Republicans close down women's clinics, that offer reduced price services like mammo's, and he claims these rt wing slobs "care about women?"

Red States: war on the poor and women.

Today! Right now.

YOU. <---- gay basher, women hater, greedy sob!

And this just in:

GOP: GREEDY OLD WHITE PUSCEES!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

The jury made the “right decision” in the George Zimmerman murder trial, former President Jimmy Carter said Tuesday.

“I think the jury made the right decision based on the evidence presented, because the prosecution inadvertently set the standard so high that the jury had to be convinced that it was a deliberate act by Zimmerman that he was not at all defending himself, and so forth,” Carter told Atlanta news channel WXIA.“It’s not a moral question, it’s a legal question and the American law requires that the jury listens to the evidence presented.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/jimmy-c...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama takes credit then he must also take blame on all the successful terrorist attacks so far!!!!
You must be a Liberal!!!
When a president happens to do what any president would had done then he takes the credit but when the stock market crashes "It has no bearing on the president", right?
And that's the whole barrel of pickles. This president takes credit for something any president would have done because he can't take credit for anything else. In fact, he avoids his failures like the plague and starts invisible wars instead.

But, even so, last year the majority put on their war paint and joined the war cries while the nation burned.

Go figure.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Abdul, can you post up a pic of your daughter so I can see if she's hot?:-) XXXOOOO
are you white?

sorry that i'm racial profiling, but the FBI stats say..... white folks will try to get it anyway they can.

horny bastards. ehm, horny white bastards.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Starts of new U.S. homes unexpectedly fell in June to the lowest level in almost a year, indicating a pause in the industry’s progress.

Work began on 836,000 houses at an annualized rate last month, the least since August 2012 and down 9.9 percent from a revised 928,000 pace in May, figures from the Commerce Department showed today in Washington. The reading was weaker than projected by any economist in a Bloomberg survey, and permits for future projects also declined.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize that my post flew over your head. I should have realized what an ignorant, uninformed & uneducated person you were.
RealDumbfückDave using his "I am an idiot" defense...

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot.
(TP types have better things to do than waste time DREAMING about fantasies of unrealiTIC wastes of time)
You dolt.
so why would they start an unrealistic petition?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Fallacy of *Hasty Generalization*
You seem an expert on all subjects,
subject of course to amusement of your generalizations.
LOL
There is NO doubt Carol is much more smarter than you loser... Why do you chose to be an idiot Patrick?

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize that my post flew over your head. I should have realized what an ignorant, uninformed & uneducated person you were.
Still no intelligent comment on a thirteen month old baby being shot in the face in a failed robbinghoodiTic attempt?

They jackboot tail sniffin, ozombie type brainless libuhrulTics marked you spot for you in the line of, with some of dat dar purple skittles drank stuff, and a straw, for better suck upping.

Duhmmy.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Counting your moms?
Look at this fake!
Republicans close down women's clinics, that offer reduced price services like mammo's, and he claims these rt wing slobs "care about women?"
Red States: war on the poor and women.
Today! Right now.
YOU. <---- gay basher, women hater, greedy sob!
And this just in:
GOP: GREEDY OLD WHITE PUSCEES!
Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TB...

Liberals are whiners even on a level playing field...

It's the culture..
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Amusing
fox-in
fox-out posts with unsupported statements.
Passion unsupported by logic
LOL

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
He is still a Liberal therefore he is wrong.
But Juan Williams still thinks the verdict was wrong and the prosecution should have charged him with manslaughter instead. He also still seems to think black men are being "hunted" down by whites despite the statistics that 91% of black homicides are committed by black offenders.

It was interesting to see a black liberal lawyer attack Juan last night for believing that. Many blacks are starting to figure out the "race issue" and attempts to escalate racial tensions is politically driven and are getting sick and tired of it themselves.

Let's hope they get so sick of it they start throwing up in 2014.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
The jury made the “right decision” in the George Zimmerman murder trial, former President Jimmy Carter said Tuesday.
“I think the jury made the right decision based on the evidence presented, because the prosecution inadvertently set the standard so high that the jury had to be convinced that it was a deliberate act by Zimmerman that he was not at all defending himself, and so forth,” Carter told Atlanta news channel WXIA.“It’s not a moral question, it’s a legal question and the American law requires that the jury listens to the evidence presented.”
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/jimmy-c...
Interesting...a comment on the insanity of the poliTICally twisted and distorted legal grub and grab case, from a man with some actual heart, soul, DECENCY, morality, humanity and ethics.

AND-REAL, NON-affirmative action-honest earned degrees and public services of merit worthy mention.

Thanks for sharing it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

NBC saw the death of Trayvon Martin not as a tragedy but as an opportunity to increase ratings, start a race war and so set about to create the myth that George Zimmerman was a racist and predatory villain.

Since the edited recordings were aired, NBC has claimed that it had not engaged in a "deliberate act to misrepresent," saying instead that the phoney edits had originated out of a desire to shorten the audio for television air-time instead of trying to defame Zimmerman. NBC has since fired- three separate people involved with the faked recordings although it has never actually apologized on the air to viewers. That reluctance to apologize may prove very useful to Zimmerman now that his suit against NBC is likely to resume.

NBC recklessly, deliberately claimed that GZ had used the archaic racial slur coons when referring to some black men who he claimed had successfully burglarized his neighborhood.

This was later demonstrated to be false. Even the prosecution in Zimmerman's criminal case admitted that the word used was punks. The FBI has reported: No evidence George Zimmerman is racist...

Racist DemoKrats, MSNBC violated Zimmerman's CIVIL RIGHTS. NBC and DemoKrats Portraying Zimmerman as a 'Racist and Predatory Villain...

George Zimmerman will own MSN and the racist demoKratic party...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he got it in China. Anhui Medical University, Hefei province.
At the trial, he says this, I believe, that he came to the U.S. in 1992.
He has been heavily criticized as being a joke as a M.E.
His testimony was an expose' on stupidity.
Unless, of course, you read black websites or sh it sites like Salon or mediamaters, etc. where they can be counted on to pump up any fools for the prosecution.
This is the type of medical care that will prevail under ObamaKKKare, when American students no longer see medicine as an attractive profession.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no intelligent comment on a thirteen month old baby being shot in the face in a failed robbinghoodiTic attempt?
They jackboot tail sniffin, ozombie type brainless libuhrulTics marked you spot for you in the line of, with some of dat dar purple skittles drank stuff, and a straw, for better suck upping.
Duhmmy.
Comparing that to the Martin case is stupid.

What are the similarities?

What s your point?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so why would they start an unrealistic petition?
So idiots like you would have more stuff to whine about?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again Carol, you're demonstrating that you're totally ignorant of the facts of the case or a bald faced liar. No, let me take that back. Anyone like you who posts something without checking out the facts is a liar. Trayvon Martin was living in the neighborhood Carol, with his father and his father's fiancé, so that's a lie. Zimmerman was not waiting for the police, in fact he was nowhere near where he told the dispatcher he'd be waiting. He in fact got out of his truck and was following the kid on foot, exactly what he was asked not to do, so that's another lie. We only have Zimmerman's word that he was ambushed since he killed the only other witness to the altercation and the possibility of spending time in prison would be a motivation to lie. If Zimmerman had done what he was supposed to and waited for the police to handle the situation a seventeen year old would not have been killed and the people of Florida wouldn't have had to pay for a trial.
And that explains Hoodieman's corpse being near Zimmerman's vehicle...

The jury heard your version, and they concluded your version is a lie.
End of story.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
amusing? you want to talk about amusing infighting?
John McCain helps avert Senate showdown
Democrats said that McCain’s role showed McConnell’s diminished power over his caucus, saying that Reid and Schumer dealt almost exclusively with the Arizona senator and repeatedly rebuffed McConnell’s offers of a different framework for a deal.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/john-m...
pretty funny eh?
i don't know, i dozed about half way through.

pretty funny was when your typical lib Obamatrons camped out in the park for Occupy Wall Street and were defecating and having sex on the sidewalk. they were a real riot.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDumbfückDave using his "I am an idiot" defense...
It's the culture...
You are an idiot. We at least agree on that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-31 5 min PEllen 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min DDDD-25 45,896
This Is What Is Going To Happen If Ebola Comes ... 7 min Exactly right 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Rogue Scholar 05 175,145
Why We will Go to War with Russia 17 min Exactly right 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min truthrconsequences 49,014
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 32 min Chicagobunny 1,869
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,578
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••