Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946646 Jul 17, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like the juror?
The dumb Negro wonders why no one cares when his racist behavior is the issue, nothing more...

You voted for the winner obama and Eric Holder and still lost making you a bigger loser and savage racist you idiot..

It's the culture...
Jane Says

New York, NY

#946647 Jul 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'll ask my rich black friends who live in the gated community about all of that. just as soon as they get done filing a police report because some white methhead couldn't steal any more stuff from his parents.
oh yeah, LOL, there's an epidemic of that.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#946648 Jul 17, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Another outsider looking in, with the visual prospective of a "spoiled white child!" To deny white privilege is to deny your race. Fact: look at the statistics of black unemployed vs white unemployed, then tell me how agroup of only 13% is higher than a group of 80%. Then look at when cities across the US has job fairs how the black turnout is. Ridiculous, lines wrapped around the corner. Then look at the past election &, how the rules weredesigned ( by republicans) to make black folks wait in lines for 8 damn hrs to cast their votes. Then look at the statistics of those college grads that can't find a job in their fields & see the disparity of black vs white. Then look how many black folks that are lucky to have a job are overlooked for progressive positions by a white man, in favor of a white man. I just saw lastnight that there' s even a huge disparity by doctors as to how they issue pain meds to children. Your ignorant because you choose to ignore the fact that racism never died. It's just an underline to undermine 1 track minded people who can see the bigger picture!
Oout of curiosity, how do you know what race I am? What are the clues that cause you to conclude I'm white?

I don't know of any person with an engineering degree that has a problem finding a job.
(... that's a big hint to your so-called "underpriviledged" class)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946649 Jul 17, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
NJ Raider finds it easier to blame Whitey instead of accept responsibility. He is a pawn, a nobody. Just a useful idiot for them.
NJ Raider owes his soul to the government store...

It's the culture...
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#946650 Jul 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
if you're rich you don't even need the ability to vote to keep from starving. you just pay a congressman.
same sort of thing isn't it?
That is a blame game argument....

Oprah had viewers..Riki Lake did not....
who is worth a billion?
Winners and losers....

In your mind all England has to do was create a mob and an election and SHAZAM!!!!

England has a mens Wimbleton champ....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#946651 Jul 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Comparing that to the Martin case is stupid.
What are the similarities?
What s your point?
Perhaps a truly innocent child murdered by a Trayvon wannabe?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#946652 Jul 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The liberal media will not touch the issue of exposing the problems within the black community with a 10-foot pole. It might lose votes for their bosses.
Fortunately, other blacks are talking about it and raising their voices saying 'we are our own problem...we have to fix it'.
So... are they 'exposing' the problems within the white community son?

Can you expand on their findings?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#946653 Jul 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Both McCain and Romney failed to attack Obama in an aggressive manner, a major failure of both campaigns.
One wave of the race card and both folded.
Disagree. The more aggressive they became the more they turned off the Independent voters. Sure it's what you rightwing idiots wanted, constant attacks on the president.

Bottom line is they couldn't sell themselves on the issues, mostly because they were wrong on them.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#946654 Jul 17, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Another outsider looking in, with the visual prospective of a "spoiled white child!" To deny white privilege is to deny your race. Fact: look at the statistics of black unemployed vs white unemployed, then tell me how agroup of only 13% is higher than a group of 80%. Then look at when cities across the US has job fairs how the black turnout is. Ridiculous, lines wrapped around the corner. Then look at the past election &, how the rules weredesigned ( by republicans) to make black folks wait in lines for 8 damn hrs to cast their votes. Then look at the statistics of those college grads that can't find a job in their fields & see the disparity of black vs white. Then look how many black folks that are lucky to have a job are overlooked for progressive positions by a white man, in favor of a white man. I just saw lastnight that there' s even a huge disparity by doctors as to how they issue pain meds to children. Your ignorant because you choose to ignore the fact that racism never died. It's just an underline to undermine 1 track minded people who can see the bigger picture!
So, you, living in New Jersey, had to wait 8 hours to vote? Perhaps there's something wrong with New Jersey.
... or, are you just spewing the usual propaganda lies?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946655 Jul 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is truly amazing.....and comical. LMAO DAB
i wander around here watching folks throwing the same crap now that they were throwing at Obama 5 years ago, and i'm the one with amazing ignorance?

and the comical thing is....they act like someone is listening.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#946656 Jul 17, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, hispanics are white, and you hate all white people, right?
How long do you think it will take for the hispanics to figure that one out? Do you think they are being enlightened by the racists acting like they're upset about the not guilty verdict?
Actually, since you want to be smart, Hispanics are black in nature. They receive the same unfair treatments as black. It has less to do with race & more to do with demographics. Blacks & Hispanics are raised in the same hood &, therefore treated the same. Zimmerman is considered white because his daddy is white &, used white privilege to expunge Zimmerman's felony offenses that would've prevented him from owning a gun &, if he were black or Hispanic, would've landed him in prison. Do y'all really believe Johnson & Johnson would've paid for a Hispanics defense? Everyone knows his mother is Peruvian but, evidenced by all of his outside support financially, in this country " you are what you father is." So your dreams of stealing the Hispanic vote by default is gone with the wind!
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#946657 Jul 17, 2013
J
NJ raider 1 wrote:
Look at the NBA...
FEW whiteys.....lots o blacks dunking and gettin paid millions and filing bankruptcy like crazy....

Better athletes get the 'JOB'

Same logic applies to crime....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946658 Jul 17, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>oh yeah, LOL, there's an epidemic of that.
the eye of the beholder.

you should hear those rich black folks putting down white methheads. Rush would be envious of the level of hate.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#946659 Jul 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> So when is he up tor re-election? Bet he don't run and if he does he will be tossed out on his ass.
McCain is an embarrassment and is done after 2016 in either event.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#946660 Jul 17, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
NJ Raider finds it easier to blame Whitey instead of accept responsibility. He is a pawn, a nobody. Just a useful idiot for them.
and finds it easier to ignore the murders that occur every day--just one example a 17 year old in Chicago, Darryl Green, who was murdered for his refusal to join a gang.

'The sad fact is that the media do not care about dead black Americans, unless those blacks are murdered by whites.

Never mind the fact that blacks constitute 13.1 percent of the American population but 49 percent of murder victims.

Never mind the fact that black life in the inner cities is plagued not by white people stalking down black kids, but by black kids hunting down other black kids.

Such facts don't forward the leftist narrative that America is a terribly brutal and racist country requiring endless government interventionism to fix.

Such facts don't forward the leftist narrative that white folks, particularly conservative white folks who believe in judging people by the content of their character rather than the color of their skin, are the true threat to black success.

Such facts undercut the liberal agenda of ignoring problems in the black community in favor of cobbling together a coalition of people dedicated to fundamentally changing the system.

The left is committed to changing America in basic ways.

But in order to create enough support for changing the greatest and most tolerant nation ever to grace the planet, the left must portray America as an evil, nasty place. Doing that requires promoting the lie that non-black Americans hate black people, and would dig their old white sheets and burning crosses out of storage if given half a chance. Both the media and the Democratic Party are complicit in that propaganda effort. Building on the fact that America used to be a racist place, and ignoring 50-plus years of American transformation, the left has convinced many Americans, both black and white, that America is a grotesque and monstrous place.

For many Americans, it feels so good to buy into that notion. It provides an easy dose of unearned moral superiority -- "America is racist, but I'm not, because I believe America is racist."

It allows Americans to ignore real and pressing problems in favor of moaning about vague and undefined ones -- "forget about Darryl Green, let's talk about institutional racism."

Most of all, it carries with it an easy and dismissive solution -- "let's turn power over to a chosen few who can fix everything."

Meanwhile, more Darryl Greens will die. So will more Trayvon Martins, given the fact that Martin was the product of a broken home, had a criminal history and a history of fighting, and was caught up in drug culture -- all factors in his death, and all problems the media refuse to talk about. But the media don't care about those deaths.

All they care about is the larger goal: fixing America, one fake racial scandal at a time.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946661 Jul 17, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
"Abdul, are you angry with me"???
C'mon, I think you and I could be a great team (just like these guys). I'll even promise not to call you "watermelon"....:-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xbga181nm84XX
hey! this is an Indian princess we're talking about!

gourds.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#946662 Jul 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
white privilege negates.
try to pay attention. it's only been going on for 250 years.
Uneducated white people are victims of the vicious cycle of poverty and in the same boat as uneducated black people who are trapped in the vicious cycle of poverty.

Blacks have been given more advantages in the past five decades than whites.

It's successful black people who don't complain. Most of them are republicans.

It's the democratic black leaders who can't complain enough while they're making a handsome living off of republicans too.

And there are a significant number of democratic black leaders. "White privilege" didn't seem to negate their rise to power but they still continue to whine about "white privilege" anyway.

What's up with that?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#946663 Jul 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
But Juan Williams still thinks the verdict was wrong and the prosecution should have charged him with manslaughter instead. He also still seems to think black men are being "hunted" down by whites despite the statistics that 91% of black homicides are committed by black offenders.
It was interesting to see a black liberal lawyer attack Juan last night for believing that. Many blacks are starting to figure out the "race issue" and attempts to escalate racial tensions is politically driven and are getting sick and tired of it themselves.
Let's hope they get so sick of it they start throwing up in 2014.
lol! Why? Cons aren't offering anything better.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946664 Jul 17, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So... are they 'exposing' the problems within the white community son?
Can you expand on their findings?
You are the problem in the white community Gilligan...

It's the culture...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#946665 Jul 17, 2013
Day 4 since the verdict, Martin still dead, Zimmerman still free to kill again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Patriot AKA Bozo 47,058
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 23 min 1-2ChangeBulb 9
Chicago: Urine Trouble: How Can the CTA Keep It... 33 min BigjigsDigUrine 7
Amy - 9-29-2014 53 min Mister Tonka 33
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 58 min Eric 69,537
Rattlesnake Logic 1 hr LogicThatBITES 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 50,053
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,612
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr door left open wa... 98,367
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]