Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,491)

Showing posts 869,801 - 869,820 of1,036,141
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer ready to become the Black Avenger???
Seems like all pretense of objectivity and moderation has disappeared.
Obtuse conclusions through linear assumptions.
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
That's exactly what this means.
Armed cowards can start a fist fight then shoot you and claim self defense.
He stalked the kid. Was armed. Killed the kid.
Why didn't Z just yell to T: I am neighborhood watch. I am armed with a gun! Police are on the way.
T would have said: I live here.
No fight, no death.
It looks like entrapment by Z. By design. He wanted blood for all those that got away with it? But T was just a kid that lived there!
Horrible precedent.
It is leading to a society where no one will ever speak to anyone. If someone honks at me. I don't even look at them anymore. They are all armed!
<quoted text>
Would it be wrong of me, to say it's wrong of you to, invoke commonsense into a situation full of nonsense? The problem the right has with everyone else is, rationalization! They speak from the letter of the law, only when it benefits their arguments. Not that they actually believe Trayvon was in the last bit wrong or, that Zimmerman was in the least bit right. It just
serves as fuel for debate.Not even worth speaking from the heart, to someone talking out their ass!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The four to six Democrat women jurors disagree with you.
It's a good thing Zimmerman had a gun to protect himself.
Thanks to Obama, more people now carry.
The NAACP, the Rev. Jesse Jackson and other civil rights activists are calling on the U.S. Department of Justice to press federal civil rights charges against George Zimmerman, who was acquitted of all charges in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin. http://yhoo.it/13IJIkr

Do you think there are grounds for a civil rights case? A Wrongful death lawsuit against George Zimmerman would bankrupt him , enrage his big moneyed right wing gun lobby supporters, and keep political pressure on the Florida state legislature to overturn the horrible shoot first laws of this state.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Ultra Left Wing morons are so desperate to win at something they take pleasure in talking to themselves.
Do you plan on making sense sometime today?
And yet, it's just like ultra right wing crazies like yourself son.

wow.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>The NAACP, the Rev. Jesse Jackson and other civil rights activists are calling on the U.S. Department of Justice to press federal civil rights charges against George Zimmerman, who was acquitted of all charges in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin. http://yhoo.it/13IJIkr
Do you think there are grounds for a civil rights case? A Wrongful death lawsuit against George Zimmerman would bankrupt him , enrage his big moneyed right wing gun lobby supporters, and keep political pressure on the Florida state legislature to overturn the horrible shoot first laws of this state.
Al Sharpton, Jesse, make millions humping the back of blacks pimping Race and Hatred...

DemoKrats, MSNBC violated Zimmerman's civil rights. NBC and DemoKrats Portraying Zimmerman as a 'Racist and Predatory Villain...

It's the culture..
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
All 'groups' have racist segments...PERIOD.
...and no one is in ANY hurry to clean it up...
Dems voted YES! on Iraq!....
Anyone who spends most of their life on and trying to obtain fwee schit is ignorant....
Or lazy.....or disabled, which in their case I support 'fwee' stuff....
Dems voted yes on a war that was preordained by the Bush admin long before 9/11.

i also seem to remember their yes vote being based on faulty intel. or a pack of lies if you prefer.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

(CNN)- President Barack Obama issued the following statement Sunday following the verdict in the George Zimmerman trial.

"The death of Trayvon Martin was a tragedy. Not just for his family, or for any one community, but for America. I know this case has elicited strong passions. And in the wake of the verdict, I know those passions may be running even higher. But we are a nation of laws, and a jury has spoken. I now ask every American to respect the call for calm reflection from two parents who lost their young son. And as we do, we should ask ourselves if we’re doing all we can to widen the circle of compassion and understanding in our own communities. We should ask ourselves if we’re doing all we can to stem the tide of gun violence that claims too many lives across this country on a daily basis. We should ask ourselves, as individuals and as a society, how we can prevent future tragedies like this. As citizens, that’s a job for all of us. That’s the way to honor Trayvon Martin."

Not a word of apology from the scumbag Obama to George Zimmerman for leading the race pimp lynch mob.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
... you left out
... as it just was in the Zimmerman case.
I didn't leave anything out. The subject was Rodney King...not Zimmerman.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Al Sharpton, Jesse, make millions humping the back of blacks pimping Race and Hatred...
DemoKrats, MSNBC violated Zimmerman's civil rights. NBC and DemoKrats Portraying Zimmerman as a 'Racist and Predatory Villain...
It's the culture..
While Florida and his band of sockpuppets have spent the past five years humping Galt, Carol and Shttyerection for free.

Get a culture.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How is Rotney? Didn't they find him in the bottom of his pool doing drugs like hoodie did?
Exactly who is a "hoodie"? Mark Zuckerberg?

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you do a lot of drugs when you were young?
Did you ever learn to read or think for yourself? Something tells me you still live at home with your mommy.
Room 641A

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Dems voted yes on a war that was preordained by the Bush admin long before 9/11.
i also seem to remember their yes vote being based on faulty intel. or a pack of lies if you prefer.
Is that all there is to it? Let's take a look in time...

Journalist Carl Bernstein Tells Joe Scarborough:'Jewish Neocons' Responsible in Part for Iraq War(MSNBC)
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

(9/24/98)
Netanyahu warmongered about Iraq's non-existent WMD before 1998 (Charlie Rose Interview)

(12/16/98)
President Clinton orders attack on Iraq (CSPAN)

Bonus:
(12/16/98)
Ron Paul 1998 - Clinton Impeachment and Iraq (CSPAN).mov

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
so just so that I get this straight you're against the DOJ spending money to provide technical assistance, conciliation, and onsite mediation during demonstrations between local law enforcement agencies and the protesters?
I'm guessing that you'd rather have the demonstrations deteriorate into riots, with injuries and property damage??
In my experience every penny spent on prevent is well worth it rather than tens of thousands in damages.
Of course, I'm pretty sure when you see the DoJ spend money on technical assistance, you naturally assume teaching protesters how to protest.
Like most conservatives, he lacks the ability to decipher truth from fiction. It's a little bit like Prosopagnosia except instead of not being able to recognize faces, they can't recognize facts. Foxsopagnosia, perhaps.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> Texas is no place for old women(or young) after taking away their reproductive freedom and now Florida is no place to become a victim. We are running out of states in the South where we can live in peace under the United States Constitution.
Bocajews like you and lily are professional victims.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Of course! So, it tool Trayvon Martin dying of a gunshot to convince you of the need for gun control . You're making sense now.
Keep on tilting at that windmill.

Call it "The Hoodie Mugger Protection Bill."
Room 641A

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Room 641A wrote:
<quoted text>Is that all there is to it? Let's take a look in time...
Journalist Carl Bernstein Tells Joe Scarborough:'Jewish Neocons' Responsible in Part for Iraq War(MSNBC)
(9/24/98)
Netanyahu warmongered about Iraq's non-existent WMD before 1998 (Charlie Rose Interview)
(12/16/98)
President Clinton orders attack on Iraq (CSPAN)
Bonus:
(12/16/98)
Ron Paul 1998 - Clinton Impeachment and Iraq (CSPAN).mov
Netanyahu was wrong about Iraq having nuclear weapons (CSPAN)

(3/19/03)
President Bush Announces Start of Iraq War
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>The NAACP, the Rev. Jesse Jackson and other civil rights activists are calling on the U.S. Department of Justice to press federal civil rights charges against George Zimmerman, who was acquitted of all charges in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin. http://yhoo.it/13IJIkr
Knock yourself out with the federal charges.

Good for Republicans in 2014.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Ok folks, its time to leave you with the first installment of our new series "learn to spell with NJraider1".
The word for today is "PASTURIZE". Now, lets have lil NJ use it in a sentence:
"De judge say to me in court yeserday, "NJ, sht you in dis time so deep it's pasturize".....
Glad you changed the subject pronoun so I can LOL.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>While Florida and his band of sockpuppets have spent the past five years humping Galt, Carol and Shttyerection for free.
Get a culture.
Go suck off your butt-buddy Grayson, you senile old used car dealer.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly who is a "hoodie"? Mark Zuckerberg?
Zuckerberg is a rich nerd who wants to relate to his market, mocking them at the same time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 869,801 - 869,820 of1,036,141
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Chicago Violence: 45 People Shot over Easter We... 4 min reality is a crutch 3
ask amy 4-22 10 min pde 62
Ku Klux Klan wants to form Pennsylvania neighbo... 12 min Great Idea 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 24 min edogxxx 96,208
Homeowner shooting dead two teens who broke int... 30 min Damn good man 1
Amy 4-23 41 min loose cannon 7
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 41 min TRD 67,237
•••
•••