Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
869,781 - 869,800 of 1,099,814 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#946544 Jul 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you are willing to accept the diagnosis of the office help.
Galt requires an actual medical doctor.
To do otherwise is potentially fatal, unless you waste time with doctor visits for the common cold.
Take something as simple as a mole. Are you willing to accept the opinion of an uneducated amateur?
Family physicians are MDs. But physician assistants have become all medical doctors' right hand. Most clinics have PAs who see doctor's patients for emergency visits and off hours. People who don't have a regular physician never know they're being examined and treated by a PA. Even in hospitals.

You underestimate the apathy growing among MDs because of excessive regulations, paperwork and patient loads and the feeling that their hands are being tied. They are more than happy to unload many of their patients on PAs for exams, diagnosing and treatment.

It's now the norm in the medical profession. A done deal, as it were. No telling how many MDs are going to leave the profession next year.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946545 Jul 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
When will democrats run on the issues?
Hillary has already started her 2016 "blacks are too stupid to know I only want their vote" campaign by stirring up angst about the future of voting rights being in jeopardy and the SCOTUS' recent ruling.
The ploy by democrats to bring racial tensions back to the forefront succeeded before the 2014 elections, and they'll milk that for all it's worth over the next year.
Certainly, there's going to be another war on women and gays. They're going to start boiling the pot of "everyone's a victim" soon.
But just like in 2012, we won't hear one democrat run on policy or Obamacare because even they know everything they've done failed miserably.
Yet, there's still a chance the small majority will dutifully put on their war paint and go on the democrat war path because they really want to believe they're in some kind of war when it's their own party burning their villages.
Astonishing.
Good morning everyone.
democrats?

so how did running on 'Obama is bad' turn out for Mitt?

talking about jobs might have worked.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#946546 Jul 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
But Zimmerman was following Trayvon, not just walking. He followed him in his vehicle & then got out.
Martin asked Zimmerman what he was doing. Zimmerman should have responded "Neighborhood Watch".
The same "Stand your Ground" law applies to Martin fearing for his life from an unknown stalker.
Any law against harassing Neighborhood Watch is only valid if the Neighborhood Watch is identifiable.
Martin was a kid. Zimmerman was supposed to be a trained Neighborhood Watch Captain.
Gee Duh A Vey, one can only assume then in yer hood, they just sits on duh stoops wit they fingers up they noses and calls it watching for boogers huh?

No comment on the thirteen month old baby being shot in the face in a failed robbinghoodieTic attempt?
That kind of chit okay by you?

Fgn libuhrulTic nutcase line over there----> out in left field lalaland. They saved yew a place in it.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946547 Jul 17, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>There comes a time when one has to admit that you're a dickhead by choice! The under privileged, under paid, & over qualified middle to lower class is the ones that keep this country alive. You're a brain washed drone. Cut welfare & see how fast the economy talks. One hand washes the other like, supply & demand. You can have all the supplies you want but, if you don't have the demand, you have nothing &, vice versa. I can have all the clientele but, without the supplies, you're dead in the water! You seem disgruntled because you had to work for a living. Always looking for a reason to point the finger. You've been privileged since birth. I don't want to hear about how you came up on the rough side of the mountain. You've never been followed, never been pulled over because, the color of your skin, never been beaten by the police for no reason at all! So don't compare your white privileged life to those that grind from the bottom. Stop pointing fingers &, be thankful for your position. Shit could've been alot worse!
"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs and hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs - partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs."... Quote: Former Slave Booker T. Washington 1911..

And.. One Hundred years later?.. Still... NO! Hope and NO! Change...

The dumb Negro still wondering why no one cares when his behavior has always been the issue, nothing more you idiot.

It's the culture...
LCN Llin

United States

#946549 Jul 17, 2013
"With all due respect, that's a bunch of malarkey" - Vice President Joe Biden
LoisLane59 wrote:
When will democrats run on the issues?
Hillary has already started her 2016 "blacks are too stupid to know I only want their vote" campaign by stirring up angst about the future of voting rights being in jeopardy and the SCOTUS' recent ruling.
The ploy by democrats to bring racial tensions back to the forefront succeeded before the 2014 elections, and they'll milk that for all it's worth over the next year.
Certainly, there's going to be another war on women and gays. They're going to start boiling the pot of "everyone's a victim" soon.
But just like in 2012, we won't hear one democrat run on policy or Obamacare because even they know everything they've done failed miserably.
Yet, there's still a chance the small majority will dutifully put on their war paint and go on the democrat war path because they really want to believe they're in some kind of war when it's their own party burning their villages.
Astonishing.
Good morning everyone.
Still with the amusing "straw-man fallacy
-
AKA "Aunt Martha fallacy"

You misrepresented someone's argument to make it easier to attack.

By exaggerating, misrepresenting, or just completely fabricating someone's argument, it's much easier to present your own position as being reasonable, but this kind of dishonesty serves to undermine honest rational debate."

Quoting out of context another of your favorite fallacies , LOL

Good Morning

Orlando, FL

#946550 Jul 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Liberal Media steers clear of any statistics in this regard. Instead, they keep beating the drum slowly about poor, young, cute, little Saint Trayvon while the black crime rates sore.
and white infants in strollers get shot in the face.....
And Hollywood keeps pumping out those movies about mean, nasty white people, slavery and hangings.....while the Chris Browns and gangstas spill blood across the country.
There is a sickening, nauseating silence emanating from America's Fifth Column.
The liberal media will not touch the issue of exposing the problems within the black community with a 10-foot pole. It might lose votes for their bosses.

Fortunately, other blacks are talking about it and raising their voices saying 'we are our own problem...we have to fix it'.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#946551 Jul 17, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it disgust you that Trayvon's family has already banked over a million bucks in a settled lawsuit against the neighborhood association?
That would only apply to actual decent and humane beings with some sense of ethics and morals.

Qualities that Caca Rat on (and many greedy palm strecthers like it) do NOT contain within.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#946552 Jul 17, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
We'd let you do it ludo, but you always go for the ck within the first 15 seconds (and the turdlump in the next 10). Sorry, but there's not enough purple drank on the planet to make you look attractive enough to allow that....
Wow, Knock-knock, but your mother must have been some piece of work. Did she watch when the old man molested you? I'm serious, really. Nobody is born as twisted as you are. Trying to get attention so hard that you don't care if all of it is negative and disgusted is just plainly psychotic.

The racism? Did Momma take off with Glenn Rice?
LCN Llin

United States

#946553 Jul 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Family physicians are MDs. But physician assistants have become all medical doctors' right hand. Most clinics have PAs who see doctor's patients for emergency visits and off hours. People who don't have a regular physician never know they're being examined and treated by a PA. Even in hospitals.
You underestimate the apathy growing among MDs because of excessive regulations, paperwork and patient loads and the feeling that their hands are being tied. They are more than happy to unload many of their patients on PAs for exams, diagnosing and treatment.
It's now the norm in the medical profession. A done deal, as it were. No telling how many MDs are going to leave the profession next year.
Fallacy of *Hasty Generalization*

You seem an expert on all subjects,
subject of course to amusement of your generalizations.
LOL
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#946554 Jul 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Petition Calling For Civil Rights Case Against George Zimmerman Reaches A Million Signatures
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/16/geor...
tea party couldn't even get 50,000 signatures on a petition to throw Obama out of the WH.
What an idiot.

(TP types have better things to do than waste time DREAMING about fantasies of unrealiTIC wastes of time)

You dolt.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#946555 Jul 17, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say something intelligible, race baiter ignorant red neck?
I didn't think so.
I apologize that my post flew over your head. I should have realized what an ignorant, uninformed & uneducated person you were.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#946556 Jul 17, 2013
tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
How many mammograms have you paid for out of your own pocket today idiot?
Counting your moms?

Look at this fake!

Republicans close down women's clinics, that offer reduced price services like mammo's, and he claims these rt wing slobs "care about women?"

Red States: war on the poor and women.

Today! Right now.

YOU. <---- gay basher, women hater, greedy sob!

And this just in:

GOP: GREEDY OLD WHITE PUSCEES!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#946557 Jul 17, 2013
The jury made the “right decision” in the George Zimmerman murder trial, former President Jimmy Carter said Tuesday.

“I think the jury made the right decision based on the evidence presented, because the prosecution inadvertently set the standard so high that the jury had to be convinced that it was a deliberate act by Zimmerman that he was not at all defending himself, and so forth,” Carter told Atlanta news channel WXIA.“It’s not a moral question, it’s a legal question and the American law requires that the jury listens to the evidence presented.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/jimmy-c...

Orlando, FL

#946558 Jul 17, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama takes credit then he must also take blame on all the successful terrorist attacks so far!!!!
You must be a Liberal!!!
When a president happens to do what any president would had done then he takes the credit but when the stock market crashes "It has no bearing on the president", right?
And that's the whole barrel of pickles. This president takes credit for something any president would have done because he can't take credit for anything else. In fact, he avoids his failures like the plague and starts invisible wars instead.

But, even so, last year the majority put on their war paint and joined the war cries while the nation burned.

Go figure.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946559 Jul 17, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Abdul, can you post up a pic of your daughter so I can see if she's hot?:-) XXXOOOO
are you white?

sorry that i'm racial profiling, but the FBI stats say..... white folks will try to get it anyway they can.

horny bastards. ehm, horny white bastards.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#946560 Jul 17, 2013
Starts of new U.S. homes unexpectedly fell in June to the lowest level in almost a year, indicating a pause in the industry’s progress.

Work began on 836,000 houses at an annualized rate last month, the least since August 2012 and down 9.9 percent from a revised 928,000 pace in May, figures from the Commerce Department showed today in Washington. The reading was weaker than projected by any economist in a Bloomberg survey, and permits for future projects also declined.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946561 Jul 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize that my post flew over your head. I should have realized what an ignorant, uninformed & uneducated person you were.
RealDumbfückDave using his "I am an idiot" defense...

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946562 Jul 17, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot.
(TP types have better things to do than waste time DREAMING about fantasies of unrealiTIC wastes of time)
You dolt.
so why would they start an unrealistic petition?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946564 Jul 17, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Fallacy of *Hasty Generalization*
You seem an expert on all subjects,
subject of course to amusement of your generalizations.
LOL
There is NO doubt Carol is much more smarter than you loser... Why do you chose to be an idiot Patrick?

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#946565 Jul 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no intelligent comment on a thirteen month old baby being shot in the face in a failed robbinghoodiTic attempt?

They jackboot tail sniffin, ozombie type brainless libuhrulTics marked you spot for you in the line of, with some of dat dar purple skittles drank stuff, and a straw, for better suck upping.

Duhmmy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 21 min _Zoey_ 7,745
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 26 min _Zoey_ 296
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 26 min Unlucky man 1
Word (Dec '08) 27 min _Zoey_ 4,648
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 29 min _Zoey_ 4,663
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 44 min LRS 177,345
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Cali Girl 2014dal 49,448
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••