Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Jane Says

New York, NY

#946532 Jul 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
the hate mongers....
Ted Nugent, Rush Limbaugh & Ann Coulter Exploited The Death Of A Child For Partisan Gain
Contrary to Right wing claims, blacks can’t be “racist” against whites in the same way as whites can be against blacks. Racism is a function of oppression (and a tool of the political elite, used to separate the masses- see the GOP). Racism can be defined as a belief in racial differences, which acts as a justification for non-equal treatment and results in oppression and discrimination. Since whites have not suffered systemic oppression at the hands of blacks, it’s absurd, pathetic, and indicative of an agenda to claim “reverse racism”.
Anyone claiming “reverse racism” to be equal or worse than “racism” against blacks is the equivalent of a Holocaust denier. It was not too long ago that this country was engaged in the exceptionally shameful practices of theft and selling of human beings (Africans) for financial and economic gain. Only a professional whiner and a Holocaust denying hater would claim reverse racism. So it makes sense that the Right takes refuge in this despicable claim, since they see themselves as perpetual victims while at the same time espousing that only the strong survive and claiming slavery was “good” for “blacks”. The American Right are no better than the German Holocaust deniers — a hate crime in Germany, by the way.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/16/wagner...
you forgot to mention that blacks are still selling each other for financial and economic gain while in this country many whites fought and gave their lives to stop slavery here.

and you forgot to mention that the Race Card Industry, with Supreme Liar and Race Baiter Al Sharpton as it's industry captain, would rather play victim than deal with the fact that in just one year, more young black men were murdered by other blacks in the U.S. than the total casualties during the entire decade of the Afghanistan and Iraq wars.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#946533 Jul 17, 2013
When will democrats run on the issues?

Hillary has already started her 2016 "blacks are too stupid to know I only want their vote" campaign by stirring up angst about the future of voting rights being in jeopardy and the SCOTUS' recent ruling.

The ploy by democrats to bring racial tensions back to the forefront succeeded before the 2014 elections, and they'll milk that for all it's worth over the next year.

Certainly, there's going to be another war on women and gays. They're going to start boiling the pot of "everyone's a victim" soon.

But just like in 2012, we won't hear one democrat run on policy or Obamacare because even they know everything they've done failed miserably.

Yet, there's still a chance the small majority will dutifully put on their war paint and go on the democrat war path because they really want to believe they're in some kind of war when it's their own party burning their villages.

Astonishing.

Good morning everyone.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946534 Jul 17, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>citizens who attend Tea Party rallies are usually the citizens who have jobs, responsiblities and pay the taxes.
the most amusing infighting I have ever heard of was among the Occupy Wall Street mobs who were fighting over food (complaining that those who did no work were eating the same food and it wasn't "fair.") and stealing each other's Iphones and Ipads (what? all of a sudden the redistribution of wealth is not "fair?") and committing so many sexual assaults that the womens tents had to be segregated for their protection.
amusing? you want to talk about amusing infighting?

John McCain helps avert Senate showdown

Democrats said that McCain’s role showed McConnell’s diminished power over his caucus, saying that Reid and Schumer dealt almost exclusively with the Arizona senator and repeatedly rebuffed McConnell’s offers of a different framework for a deal.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/john-m...

pretty funny eh?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946535 Jul 17, 2013
John McCain to the Rescue as Senate Deal Breaks Nominee Logjam

So Harry Reid didn’t have to go nuclear after all. In a deal he credited to John McCain—going around Mitch McConnell—the Senate will vote on several nominees left in limbo after GOP filibusters.

Until now, McConnell’s goal had been to “watch his right flank to make sure he doesn’t get Tea Partied,” says Jim Manley, Reid’s former spokesman.“Now the pressure is on to manage the tensions in his caucus. He’s got Senator McCain running around him trying to cut deals, and 17 Republicans made it clear they’ve had enough of obstructionism.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#946537 Jul 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
googoogagagagaa
Nice show of MORE proof of your actual intelligence level-you ignorant, redneck. depraved ho.

One more time-
Stay AWAY from posts-you psychoTic stalker freak.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#946538 Jul 17, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
"We Irish call your lies malarkey" - Joe Biden
Thank God there's ONE person in the WhiteHouse with a reality clue.
NJ Racist

West Hartford, CT

#946540 Jul 17, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>There comes a time when one has to admit that you're a dickhead by choice! The under privileged, under paid, & over qualified middle to lower class is the ones that keep this country alive. You're a brain washed drone. Cut welfare & see how fast the economy talks. One hand washes the other like, supply & demand. You can have all the supplies you want but, if you don't have the demand, you have nothing &, vice versa. I can have all the clientele but, without the supplies, you're dead in the water! You seem disgruntled because you had to work for a living. Always looking for a reason to point the finger. You've been privileged since birth. I don't want to hear about how you came up on the rough side of the mountain. You've never been followed, never been pulled over because, the color of your skin, never been beaten by the police for no reason at all! So don't compare your white privileged life to those that grind from the bottom. Stop pointing fingers &, be thankful for your position. Shit could've been alot worse!
Good morning thread racists & hate monger.

The 1950's & 60's was over a half century ago, moron.

Just keep that hate going, racist. You make a perfect tool, clown.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#946541 Jul 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Yep, a person yelling "knock it off" in the middle of a fight is the same as Zimmerman saying "Neighborhood Watch" before any fight started. You really are dumber than sh*t.
Did you say something intelligible, race baiter ignorant red neck?

I didn't think so.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#946542 Jul 17, 2013
Gotta Love It - America standing up to tyranny - May it spread!

Colorado town considers licensing bounty hunters to shoot down drones

The tiny town of Deer Trail, Colo.— barely more than a wide spot on Interstate 70 about 55 miles east of Denver, population 546 — is considering an ordinance that would authorize licensed bounty hunters to shoot down unmanned aircraft violating its “sovereign airspace.”

A six-page petition circulated by a resident says that the threat of surveillance from drones — regardless of who is piloting them — is a threat to “traditional American ideas of Liberty and Freedom” enjoyed by Deer Trail’s “ranchers, farmers, cowboys and Indians, as well as contemporary citizens.”

Therefore, drone incursions are to be seen as acts of war.

According to the proposed ordinance, which will be considered by the town council at its next meeting on Aug. 6, prospective bounty hunters can get a one-year drone-hunting license for $25.

Proposed bounties will be $25 for those turning in the wings or fuselage of downed aircraft and $100 for mostly intact vehicles. To collect the bounty, the wreckage must have “markings, and configuration … consistent with those used by the United States federal government.”

http://www.infowars.com/colorado-town-conside...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946543 Jul 17, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>you forgot to mention that blacks are still selling each other for financial and economic gain while in this country many whites fought and gave their lives to stop slavery here.
and you forgot to mention that the Race Card Industry, with Supreme Liar and Race Baiter Al Sharpton as it's industry captain, would rather play victim than deal with the fact that in just one year, more young black men were murdered by other blacks in the U.S. than the total casualties during the entire decade of the Afghanistan and Iraq wars.
so informed you are.

so how many white folks were killed by white folks last year?

and what's with the whites and rape? i swear to god the next time some white guy looks at my daughter sideways i'm going to blow his head off because he might.....and i better get away with it.

killing someone whilst racial profiling to assess the fear factor should be legal in every state.

i live in redneckville. i'm very scared. i need a bigger gun. or a full auto.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#946544 Jul 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you are willing to accept the diagnosis of the office help.
Galt requires an actual medical doctor.
To do otherwise is potentially fatal, unless you waste time with doctor visits for the common cold.
Take something as simple as a mole. Are you willing to accept the opinion of an uneducated amateur?
Family physicians are MDs. But physician assistants have become all medical doctors' right hand. Most clinics have PAs who see doctor's patients for emergency visits and off hours. People who don't have a regular physician never know they're being examined and treated by a PA. Even in hospitals.

You underestimate the apathy growing among MDs because of excessive regulations, paperwork and patient loads and the feeling that their hands are being tied. They are more than happy to unload many of their patients on PAs for exams, diagnosing and treatment.

It's now the norm in the medical profession. A done deal, as it were. No telling how many MDs are going to leave the profession next year.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946545 Jul 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
When will democrats run on the issues?
Hillary has already started her 2016 "blacks are too stupid to know I only want their vote" campaign by stirring up angst about the future of voting rights being in jeopardy and the SCOTUS' recent ruling.
The ploy by democrats to bring racial tensions back to the forefront succeeded before the 2014 elections, and they'll milk that for all it's worth over the next year.
Certainly, there's going to be another war on women and gays. They're going to start boiling the pot of "everyone's a victim" soon.
But just like in 2012, we won't hear one democrat run on policy or Obamacare because even they know everything they've done failed miserably.
Yet, there's still a chance the small majority will dutifully put on their war paint and go on the democrat war path because they really want to believe they're in some kind of war when it's their own party burning their villages.
Astonishing.
Good morning everyone.
democrats?

so how did running on 'Obama is bad' turn out for Mitt?

talking about jobs might have worked.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#946546 Jul 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
But Zimmerman was following Trayvon, not just walking. He followed him in his vehicle & then got out.
Martin asked Zimmerman what he was doing. Zimmerman should have responded "Neighborhood Watch".
The same "Stand your Ground" law applies to Martin fearing for his life from an unknown stalker.
Any law against harassing Neighborhood Watch is only valid if the Neighborhood Watch is identifiable.
Martin was a kid. Zimmerman was supposed to be a trained Neighborhood Watch Captain.
Gee Duh A Vey, one can only assume then in yer hood, they just sits on duh stoops wit they fingers up they noses and calls it watching for boogers huh?

No comment on the thirteen month old baby being shot in the face in a failed robbinghoodieTic attempt?
That kind of chit okay by you?

Fgn libuhrulTic nutcase line over there----> out in left field lalaland. They saved yew a place in it.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946547 Jul 17, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>There comes a time when one has to admit that you're a dickhead by choice! The under privileged, under paid, & over qualified middle to lower class is the ones that keep this country alive. You're a brain washed drone. Cut welfare & see how fast the economy talks. One hand washes the other like, supply & demand. You can have all the supplies you want but, if you don't have the demand, you have nothing &, vice versa. I can have all the clientele but, without the supplies, you're dead in the water! You seem disgruntled because you had to work for a living. Always looking for a reason to point the finger. You've been privileged since birth. I don't want to hear about how you came up on the rough side of the mountain. You've never been followed, never been pulled over because, the color of your skin, never been beaten by the police for no reason at all! So don't compare your white privileged life to those that grind from the bottom. Stop pointing fingers &, be thankful for your position. Shit could've been alot worse!
"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs and hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs - partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs."... Quote: Former Slave Booker T. Washington 1911..

And.. One Hundred years later?.. Still... NO! Hope and NO! Change...

The dumb Negro still wondering why no one cares when his behavior has always been the issue, nothing more you idiot.

It's the culture...
LCN Llin

United States

#946549 Jul 17, 2013
"With all due respect, that's a bunch of malarkey" - Vice President Joe Biden
LoisLane59 wrote:
When will democrats run on the issues?
Hillary has already started her 2016 "blacks are too stupid to know I only want their vote" campaign by stirring up angst about the future of voting rights being in jeopardy and the SCOTUS' recent ruling.
The ploy by democrats to bring racial tensions back to the forefront succeeded before the 2014 elections, and they'll milk that for all it's worth over the next year.
Certainly, there's going to be another war on women and gays. They're going to start boiling the pot of "everyone's a victim" soon.
But just like in 2012, we won't hear one democrat run on policy or Obamacare because even they know everything they've done failed miserably.
Yet, there's still a chance the small majority will dutifully put on their war paint and go on the democrat war path because they really want to believe they're in some kind of war when it's their own party burning their villages.
Astonishing.
Good morning everyone.
Still with the amusing "straw-man fallacy
-
AKA "Aunt Martha fallacy"

You misrepresented someone's argument to make it easier to attack.

By exaggerating, misrepresenting, or just completely fabricating someone's argument, it's much easier to present your own position as being reasonable, but this kind of dishonesty serves to undermine honest rational debate."

Quoting out of context another of your favorite fallacies , LOL

Good Morning

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#946550 Jul 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Liberal Media steers clear of any statistics in this regard. Instead, they keep beating the drum slowly about poor, young, cute, little Saint Trayvon while the black crime rates sore.
and white infants in strollers get shot in the face.....
And Hollywood keeps pumping out those movies about mean, nasty white people, slavery and hangings.....while the Chris Browns and gangstas spill blood across the country.
There is a sickening, nauseating silence emanating from America's Fifth Column.
The liberal media will not touch the issue of exposing the problems within the black community with a 10-foot pole. It might lose votes for their bosses.

Fortunately, other blacks are talking about it and raising their voices saying 'we are our own problem...we have to fix it'.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#946551 Jul 17, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it disgust you that Trayvon's family has already banked over a million bucks in a settled lawsuit against the neighborhood association?
That would only apply to actual decent and humane beings with some sense of ethics and morals.

Qualities that Caca Rat on (and many greedy palm strecthers like it) do NOT contain within.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#946552 Jul 17, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
We'd let you do it ludo, but you always go for the ck within the first 15 seconds (and the turdlump in the next 10). Sorry, but there's not enough purple drank on the planet to make you look attractive enough to allow that....
Wow, Knock-knock, but your mother must have been some piece of work. Did she watch when the old man molested you? I'm serious, really. Nobody is born as twisted as you are. Trying to get attention so hard that you don't care if all of it is negative and disgusted is just plainly psychotic.

The racism? Did Momma take off with Glenn Rice?
LCN Llin

United States

#946553 Jul 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Family physicians are MDs. But physician assistants have become all medical doctors' right hand. Most clinics have PAs who see doctor's patients for emergency visits and off hours. People who don't have a regular physician never know they're being examined and treated by a PA. Even in hospitals.
You underestimate the apathy growing among MDs because of excessive regulations, paperwork and patient loads and the feeling that their hands are being tied. They are more than happy to unload many of their patients on PAs for exams, diagnosing and treatment.
It's now the norm in the medical profession. A done deal, as it were. No telling how many MDs are going to leave the profession next year.
Fallacy of *Hasty Generalization*

You seem an expert on all subjects,
subject of course to amusement of your generalizations.
LOL
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#946554 Jul 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Petition Calling For Civil Rights Case Against George Zimmerman Reaches A Million Signatures
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/16/geor...
tea party couldn't even get 50,000 signatures on a petition to throw Obama out of the WH.
What an idiot.

(TP types have better things to do than waste time DREAMING about fantasies of unrealiTIC wastes of time)

You dolt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mujhe Peene Ka Shauq Nahi - Funny Animated Song 9 min ITVideosCreater 1
IT Stuff For Free 14 min ITVideosCreater 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min Your Colonoscopy 49,844
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min mdbuilder 46,687
Abby 9-19 39 min Sublime1 5
Amy 9-19 43 min Sublime1 9
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 51 min texas pete 1,472
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min loose cannon 178,065
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 59 min edogxxx 98,231
Amy 9-18 1 hr pde 33
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••