Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#946657 Jul 17, 2013
J
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Another outsider looking in, with the visual prospective of a "spoiled white child!" To deny white privilege is to deny your race. Fact: look at the statistics of black unemployed vs white unemployed, then tell me how agroup of only 13% is higher than a group of 80%. Then look at when cities across the US has job fairs how the black turnout is. Ridiculous, lines wrapped around the corner. Then look at the past election &, how the rules weredesigned ( by republicans) to make black folks wait in lines for 8 damn hrs to cast their votes. Then look at the statistics of those college grads that can't find a job in their fields & see the disparity of black vs white. Then look how many black folks that are lucky to have a job are overlooked for progressive positions by a white man, in favor of a white man. I just saw lastnight that there' s even a huge disparity by doctors as to how they issue pain meds to children. Your ignorant because you choose to ignore the fact that racism never died. It's just an underline to undermine 1 track minded people who can see the bigger picture!
Look at the NBA...
FEW whiteys.....lots o blacks dunking and gettin paid millions and filing bankruptcy like crazy....

Better athletes get the 'JOB'

Same logic applies to crime....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946658 Jul 17, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>oh yeah, LOL, there's an epidemic of that.
the eye of the beholder.

you should hear those rich black folks putting down white methheads. Rush would be envious of the level of hate.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#946659 Jul 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> So when is he up tor re-election? Bet he don't run and if he does he will be tossed out on his ass.
McCain is an embarrassment and is done after 2016 in either event.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#946660 Jul 17, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
NJ Raider finds it easier to blame Whitey instead of accept responsibility. He is a pawn, a nobody. Just a useful idiot for them.
and finds it easier to ignore the murders that occur every day--just one example a 17 year old in Chicago, Darryl Green, who was murdered for his refusal to join a gang.

'The sad fact is that the media do not care about dead black Americans, unless those blacks are murdered by whites.

Never mind the fact that blacks constitute 13.1 percent of the American population but 49 percent of murder victims.

Never mind the fact that black life in the inner cities is plagued not by white people stalking down black kids, but by black kids hunting down other black kids.

Such facts don't forward the leftist narrative that America is a terribly brutal and racist country requiring endless government interventionism to fix.

Such facts don't forward the leftist narrative that white folks, particularly conservative white folks who believe in judging people by the content of their character rather than the color of their skin, are the true threat to black success.

Such facts undercut the liberal agenda of ignoring problems in the black community in favor of cobbling together a coalition of people dedicated to fundamentally changing the system.

The left is committed to changing America in basic ways.

But in order to create enough support for changing the greatest and most tolerant nation ever to grace the planet, the left must portray America as an evil, nasty place. Doing that requires promoting the lie that non-black Americans hate black people, and would dig their old white sheets and burning crosses out of storage if given half a chance. Both the media and the Democratic Party are complicit in that propaganda effort. Building on the fact that America used to be a racist place, and ignoring 50-plus years of American transformation, the left has convinced many Americans, both black and white, that America is a grotesque and monstrous place.

For many Americans, it feels so good to buy into that notion. It provides an easy dose of unearned moral superiority -- "America is racist, but I'm not, because I believe America is racist."

It allows Americans to ignore real and pressing problems in favor of moaning about vague and undefined ones -- "forget about Darryl Green, let's talk about institutional racism."

Most of all, it carries with it an easy and dismissive solution -- "let's turn power over to a chosen few who can fix everything."

Meanwhile, more Darryl Greens will die. So will more Trayvon Martins, given the fact that Martin was the product of a broken home, had a criminal history and a history of fighting, and was caught up in drug culture -- all factors in his death, and all problems the media refuse to talk about. But the media don't care about those deaths.

All they care about is the larger goal: fixing America, one fake racial scandal at a time.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946661 Jul 17, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
"Abdul, are you angry with me"???
C'mon, I think you and I could be a great team (just like these guys). I'll even promise not to call you "watermelon"....:-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xbga181nm84XX
hey! this is an Indian princess we're talking about!

gourds.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#946662 Jul 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
white privilege negates.
try to pay attention. it's only been going on for 250 years.
Uneducated white people are victims of the vicious cycle of poverty and in the same boat as uneducated black people who are trapped in the vicious cycle of poverty.

Blacks have been given more advantages in the past five decades than whites.

It's successful black people who don't complain. Most of them are republicans.

It's the democratic black leaders who can't complain enough while they're making a handsome living off of republicans too.

And there are a significant number of democratic black leaders. "White privilege" didn't seem to negate their rise to power but they still continue to whine about "white privilege" anyway.

What's up with that?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#946663 Jul 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
But Juan Williams still thinks the verdict was wrong and the prosecution should have charged him with manslaughter instead. He also still seems to think black men are being "hunted" down by whites despite the statistics that 91% of black homicides are committed by black offenders.
It was interesting to see a black liberal lawyer attack Juan last night for believing that. Many blacks are starting to figure out the "race issue" and attempts to escalate racial tensions is politically driven and are getting sick and tired of it themselves.
Let's hope they get so sick of it they start throwing up in 2014.
lol! Why? Cons aren't offering anything better.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946664 Jul 17, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So... are they 'exposing' the problems within the white community son?
Can you expand on their findings?
You are the problem in the white community Gilligan...

It's the culture...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#946665 Jul 17, 2013
Day 4 since the verdict, Martin still dead, Zimmerman still free to kill again.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#946666 Jul 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Organophosphate insecticides. Organophosphate poisoning results in over one million illnesses per year many of which result in death.
Yesterday fifty Indian school children fell ill from their school lunches and so far 22 have died.
Organophosphates have many beneficial uses.

Impossible to prevent fools from making tragic mistakes, but we can try by keeping Third World-educated doctors out of our medical system.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946667 Jul 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the eye of the beholder.
you should hear those rich black folks putting down white methheads. Rush would be envious of the level of hate.
Grievance industry you racist sellout. Race Profiteers. Hate Mongering. How Jesse and Al Sharpton get paid. Truth is bad for a racist business sonicmoron ...

The dumb Negro wonders why no one cares when his behavior is the issue, nothing more...

It's the culture...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#946668 Jul 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Now class, this nitwit would have you believe that he's (???) not a racist. Just like all the others, they don't recognize it because its so ingrained or inbred.
Its pathetic and has no place in any discussion.
That's why people make fun of you retard.
"dumos"
Get your head out of your butt. Understand what you read. At the current time you are viewed as the biggest racist on this thread. Speaking of laughs your inane posts draw by far the biggest laughs. Only far left loons ever agree with you.
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#946669 Jul 17, 2013
Labor unions now turning against ObamaKKKare, realizing that it will reduce their medical benefits and cost jobs.

Labor provides the votes, while moochers and illegal immigrants get all the benefits.
LCN Llin

United States

#946670 Jul 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i wander around here watching folks throwing the same crap now that they were throwing at Obama 5 years ago, and i'm the one with amazing ignorance?
and the comical thing is....they act like someone is listening.
The Hate President Obama crowd seems also the Hate America Crowd.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#946671 Jul 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the type of medical care that will prevail under ObamaKKKare, when American students no longer see medicine as an attractive profession.
What's your point son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#946672 Jul 17, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Grievance industry you sellout. How Jesse and Al Sharpton get paid. Truth is bad for a racist business... Trayvon is being exploited by you hate mongers for profit and vote...
It's the culture...
So... what's your point son?
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#946673 Jul 17, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have to put in the perspective of the family I grew up in. In our family, you have a responsibility of being honest and acting responsibly. In our family, there are no excuses. It's upon you to conduct yourself properly. If there were a son that began using drugs, hung around gangs, dropped out of school, etc., we conclude that the possibility of something happening to them that happens to all others that are doing those same things is a real probability. We aren't anything special with special protection. Given the path chosen, and knowing other parents who have children who chose that same path, and having been with them at the funerals for their children, we would not be surprised.
Yes, there would be sadness. There would be sadness when it became obvious they were on the wrong path. The loss would not be instantaneous to us. In reality, the loss would have begun long before the death.
On the other hand, if a son did everything we thought was proper, and he was killed by some gangbanger wannabe like Trayvon Martin, I cannot predict what I would do. I can say the thoughts I would have would not be nice. How I would act cannot be determined until the event actually occurs.
I believe Trayvon Martin was taught to hate white people his entire life. He grew up thinking that was proper. He thought Zimmerman was white.
But, considering the overwhelmingly obvious black-on-black crime rate, it's difficult to determine what difference it would really make.
Again DB, you show your ignorance! what does Trayvon smoking weed have to do with anything that happened that night. My mom didn't raise me to sell drugs or, hate white people. Though I don't hate white people, I did sell drugs. My mother & father both worked their entire lives. My mother is a church goer, my father is a preacher. As a young man, you choose your own path in life, but, the chances of being involved in criminal activity increases drastically due to the environment. The fact that you can't place your son in the same scenario as Trayvon negates any of your comments on the topic! I don't care what kind of wannabe he was. He wasn't doing anything illegal that night & was stalked, hunted like prey, & killed for it!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#946674 Jul 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uneducated white people are victims of the vicious cycle of poverty and in the same boat as uneducated black people who are trapped in the vicious cycle of poverty.
Blacks have been given more advantages in the past five decades than whites.
It's successful black people who don't complain. Most of them are republicans.
It's the democratic black leaders who can't complain enough while they're making a handsome living off of republicans too.
And there are a significant number of democratic black leaders. "White privilege" didn't seem to negate their rise to power but they still continue to whine about "white privilege" anyway.
What's up with that?
Wow. Where do you come up with this garbage?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#946675 Jul 17, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I just have to ask...
What child are you referring to? Is this some new case? Nobody knows of any child involved in the Zimmerman case.
What Zimmerman case are you referring to son?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#946676 Jul 17, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, hispanics are white, and you hate all white people, right?
How long do you think it will take for the hispanics to figure that one out? Do you think they are being enlightened by the racists acting like they're upset about the not guilty verdict?
Southern California Hispanics are mostly hard-working family people who do not associate with the black community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min KiMare 51,267
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Edmond Pulpo 181,937
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 48 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,897
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,138
French researchers find new strain of HIV virus... (Aug '09) 1 hr dango64 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,858
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 2 hr barefoot2626 25
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance