Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
869,721 - 869,740 of 1,098,804 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946462
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
All Zimmerman had to say was "neighborhood watch". All would have ended. He had the time.
As the Neighborhood Captain he had to have known this.
Yea right--here's a hint dumbrowski-a neighbor hollering KNOCK IT OFF was ignored, why do think thug punks would pay attention to anything else.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946463
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you noticed that trend over the past few years?
Only requirement for jawbs in dis ekonomy is jackboot licking and suck upping, phoniness, lying, cheating and/or they ability to manipulate and jump on OTHERS backs while printing you name for givverment fweeriding applishun assistance pwograms for the rest of it.
you'd be good at writing resumes! Just ticking!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946464
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman was seen on 2/27/12 at the Altamonte Family Practice by Lin Folgate PA-C who testified at the trial as to George's injuries. Altamonte Family Practice altamontefamilypractice.com is owned by Andrew Krupitsky D.O.
George has stated that the only reason he sought treatment was to obtain a note to excuse him from work. George also refused a visit to the ER the evening of the shooting explaining to paramedics that he didn't need the extra expense.
He was not seen by a doctor, ABC was wrong__imagine that.
He's a liar, he probably banged his own head against the wall.
A note to excuse him from work? What did it say?
To Whom It May Concern,
George murdered someone last night and has a scratch on his head, so he can't come to work?
Un effing believable.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946465
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
From your [post: "It shall be a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083, for any person to willfully harass, threaten, or intimidate an identifiable member of a neighborhood crime watch program"
Key word: "Identifiable"
Was Zimmerman's vehicle marked as Neighborhood Watch?
Was Zimmerman wearing anything that said "Neighborhood Watch"?
Did Zimmerman say he was Neighborhood Watch
Point is, GZ had just as much "right" to be out walking as the kid. That-
and it's kinda hard to holler anything when your heads being grounded and pouned into concrete sidewalks.
AND, as we see, according to the LAW (for those that acknowledge the existance of such things anyway) it could've been used as another charge against the kid.

Duhmmy.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946466
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What would cause this person to believe these "children" had a shotgun? Why would anyone believe a group of black kids riding around in a car with music blaring would be armed?
Maybe because that's the norm?
Maybe because it's so common for a young black "child" to be shot by some other black "child", it's a common assumption they would be armed?
Maybe it's blatantly obvious there is no intent to enforce existing laws preventing the illegal carrying of firearms by black "children"?
He's lying. He committed cold blooded murder on a black kid because of racism and fled.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946468
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

WASHINGTON -- Democrats not only got much of what they wanted in Tuesday's deal to move some of President Barack Obama's nominees through the Senate, they also got what they see as an important bonus -- casting Minority Leader Mitch McConnell in an unflattering light.

The unfortunate moment culminated Tuesday morning, when Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) marched onto the Senate floor not with the leader from Kentucky opposite him to announce a deal to pass the stalled nominees, but with Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.).

McCain was there, according to several sources who spoke about private, behind-the-scenes talks on the condition of anonymity, because he and and several other Republicans grew fed up with their own side's stalling tactics and went around McConnell (R-Ky.) to cut the deal with Reid and Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), avoiding a "nuclear option" rules change to pass the nominees.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946469
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Tavis Smiley: I’m waiting to hear the NRA say if Trayvon Martin had a gun, he might still be alive

I say what’s missing in this conversation is the reality… that most whites are killed by other whites, most blacks are killed by other blacks,” he said on Fox News’ The O’Reilly Factor.“That’s the bottom line. I say what is missing in this conversation is the reality that in this country, sadly, the life of a black child does not have the same worth and value as a white child.”

The bottom line is that race still the most intractable issue in this country, and when an adult can profile, and stalk and kill a child in America our democracy is threatened.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/16/tavis-s...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946470
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
you'd be good at writing resumes! Just ticking!
I am EXCELLENT at it-HONESTLY, ETHICALLY, with out having to LIE, CHEAT, Pwetend OR hang off the shirt tails of others in parasiTIC fashion.

Now GET AWAY from my posts or anything having to do with me and STAY Away, you depraved, deviant, psychoTic sounding Stalker freak.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946471
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

LoisLane59 wrote:
According to the FBI, between the years 1976 and 2005, 91% of black victim homicides were committed by black offenders.
Also, 14% of white victim homicides were committed by black offenders.
So black men are not being "hunted" down by whites as the easily fooled are told to believe.
lol
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946472
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He and his best friend laughed in the courtroom. 6 women on the jury, 5 of them mothers, one has 8 children. He's not going to walk
It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946473
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He's lying. He committed cold blooded murder on a black kid because of racism and fled.
The TOXIC poison of Dirtbag repropagation.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/22/us/georgia-baby...

DISGUSTING.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946474
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He and his best friend laughed in the courtroom. 6 women on the jury, 5 of them mothers, one has 8 children. He's not going to walk.
It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946475
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I am EXCELLENT at it-HONESTLY, ETHICALLY, with out having to LIE, CHEAT, Pwetend OR hang off the shirt tails of others in parasiTIC fashion.
Now GET AWAY from my posts or anything having to do with me and STAY Away, you depraved, deviant, psychoTic sounding Stalker freak.
googoogagagagaa
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946476
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

LCN Llin wrote:
WASHINGTON -- Democrats not only got much of what they wanted in Tuesday's deal to move some of President Barack Obama's nominees through the Senate, they also got what they see as an important bonus -- casting Minority Leader Mitch McConnell in an unflattering light.
The unfortunate moment culminated Tuesday morning, when Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) marched onto the Senate floor not with the leader from Kentucky opposite him to announce a deal to pass the stalled nominees, but with Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.).
McCain was there, according to several sources who spoke about private, behind-the-scenes talks on the condition of anonymity, because he and and several other Republicans grew fed up with their own side's stalling tactics and went around McConnell (R-Ky.) to cut the deal with Reid and Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), avoiding a "nuclear option" rules change to pass the nominees.
Phenomenal!
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946477
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I am EXCELLENT at it-HONESTLY, ETHICALLY, with out having to LIE, CHEAT, Pwetend OR hang off the shirt tails of others in parasiTIC fashion.
Now GET AWAY from my posts or anything having to do with me and STAY Away, you depraved, deviant, psychoTic sounding Stalker freak.
"We Irish call your lies malarkey" - Joe Biden

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946478
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea right--here's a hint dumbrowski-a neighbor hollering KNOCK IT OFF was ignored, why do think thug punks would pay attention to anything else.
Yep, a person yelling "knock it off" in the middle of a fight is the same as Zimmerman saying "Neighborhood Watch" before any fight started. You really are dumber than sh*t.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946479
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Tavis Smiley: I’m waiting to hear the NRA say if Trayvon Martin had a gun, he might still be alive
I say what’s missing in this conversation is the reality… that most whites are killed by other whites, most blacks are killed by other blacks,” he said on Fox News’ The O’Reilly Factor.“That’s the bottom line. I say what is missing in this conversation is the reality that in this country, sadly, the life of a black child does not have the same worth and value as a white child.”
The bottom line is that race still the most intractable issue in this country, and when an adult can profile, and stalk and kill a child in America our democracy is threatened.”
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/16/tavis-s...
Hell with gulags-Death to Dirtbags everywhere!

Baby shot dead in stroller; 2 Georgia teens charged with murder

Police expressed confidence they would find the weapon, believed to be a handgun.

Spokesman Todd Rhodes, who described the shooting as "horrific," told CNN's "The Situation Room" on Friday evening that search warrants were being executed in three locations.

Chief Tobe Green identified the older suspect as De'Marquise Elkins, 17, and said he will be treated as an adult in criminal proceedings. The 14-year-old was not identified because of his age. Both have been charged with first-degree murder, police said.

"We are turning every stone to get a motive," said Green.

Police said they received a suspect description from Sherry West, the baby's mother.

No other suspects are being sought, according to Rhodes.

Authorities were tight-lipped about the investigation, which was aided by helicopters and police dogs.

West earlier told reporters that the incident occurred at 9 a.m. Thursday as she was walking home from the post office, pushing her son, Antonio, in a stroller. She said she saw two boys.

"A boy approached me and told me he wanted my money, and I told him I didn't have any money. And he said,'Give me your money or I'm going to kill you and I'm going to shoot your baby and kill your baby,' and I said,'I don't have any money,' and 'Don't kill my baby.'"

The boy tried to grab her purse and opened fire when she said tried to tell him she had no money, West said, with the shot grazing her head. She said the boy then shot her in the leg.

West continued, "And then, all of a sudden, he walked over and he shot my baby in the face."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/22/us/georgia-baby...
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946480
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
delusional ?
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946481
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
He had TCH in his blood roaming around a neighborhood at night in the rain where he didn't live...a neighborhood where robberies were a problem.
The captain of the neighborhood watch protected his neighbors by waiting for the police and was, in fact, the one being stalked...and then ambushed.
Let me know when you have this figured out.
By the way, how many times would you allow your head to be hit on the sidewalk or your broken nose fist punched before you tried to defend yourself?
Again, let me know when you finally have this figured out.
Once again Carol, you're demonstrating that you're totally ignorant of the facts of the case or a bald faced liar. No, let me take that back. Anyone like you who posts something without checking out the facts is a liar. Trayvon Martin was living in the neighborhood Carol, with his father and his father's fiancé, so that's a lie. Zimmerman was not waiting for the police, in fact he was nowhere near where he told the dispatcher he'd be waiting. He in fact got out of his truck and was following the kid on foot, exactly what he was asked not to do, so that's another lie. We only have Zimmerman's word that he was ambushed since he killed the only other witness to the altercation and the possibility of spending time in prison would be a motivation to lie. If Zimmerman had done what he was supposed to and waited for the police to handle the situation a seventeen year old would not have been killed and the people of Florida wouldn't have had to pay for a trial.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946482
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

8

7

7

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Point is, GZ had just as much "right" to be out walking as the kid. That-
and it's kinda hard to holler anything when your heads being grounded and pouned into concrete sidewalks.
AND, as we see, according to the LAW (for those that acknowledge the existance of such things anyway) it could've been used as another charge against the kid.
Duhmmy.
But Zimmerman was following Trayvon, not just walking. He followed him in his vehicle & then got out.

Martin asked Zimmerman what he was doing. Zimmerman should have responded "Neighborhood Watch".

The same "Stand your Ground" law applies to Martin fearing for his life from an unknown stalker.

Any law against harassing Neighborhood Watch is only valid if the Neighborhood Watch is identifiable.

Martin was a kid. Zimmerman was supposed to be a trained Neighborhood Watch Captain.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Mothra 46,246
Amy 8-26 7 min Sublime1 24
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min Frankie Rizzo 49,367
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min JOEL 68,904
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 55 min David Morrison 97,878
JRW parade prediction 1 hr Jus Sayin Yall 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr YesWeCan 68,330
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr loose cannon 177,226

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••