Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1345887 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946994 Jul 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
State Sen. Stephen Martin says Democratic party created Planned Parenthood
Martin said that Planned Parenthood was created by the Democratic Party. There’s no evidence to support that claim. Biographers of Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood, say she shunned political commitments and was critical of presidents from both parties.
Recognizing that Martin has since expressed regret for his words, we rate his statement False.
http://www.politifact.com/virginia/statements...
State Sen. Stephen Martin says Democratic Party created the Ku Klux Klan
Martin said the KKK was created by the Democratic Party. He acknowledged he was wrong.
Historians say the KKK consisted of a group of Southern whites after the Civil War who were Democrats. But there’s no evidence the KKK was created by their political party.
It should also be noted that the anti-black Democratic Party of the 1860s and 1870s bears no similarity to the party of today.
Recognizing that Martin has expressed regret for his statement. We rate his claim False.
Iraq war John Kerry: I voted for the war before I was against it...

RealDave: We started the birther movement before I was against it..

Sonicmoron: We started the KKK before I against it...

It's the culture....
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#946995 Jul 17, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>White women love those African ball sacks connected to that shlong! Why you hating white boy?
Speak for yourself ONLY.

DISGUSTING.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#946996 Jul 17, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! No son. Since I CAN think, I'm not jealous at all.
I do however, laugh at you.
I've got a great idea for you, Yeah.

Go start a race right in front of the Mayo Clinic. Burn buildings, assault people, overturn vehicles....

In the middle of the melee and confusion, run inside of Mayo and steal a brain instead of a Flat Screen TV.
Fenris the Big bad Wolf

United States

#946997 Jul 17, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Do you rt wingers have survivors guilt?
You won: the fat pudgy Dork got away with it.
Now everyday you dehumanize a kid?
A 17 year old is not a man.
T was not in a gang.
He was unarmed and shot down.
Guilty of walking while black.
You racist Republicans really blow!
The country will never forget you turds.
We vote! We win! Democrats!
Lil ruthie holt, choked herself with spote
Swallowed every bit she found, from dog and cat to colt
One day she stumbled pon a man whose face was dark as coal
Felt a burning tween her loins as deep as it could go
She took that man into her barn and lord it was a mess
he pumped her up and round and round until she did confess
"I've got a burnin fever for whatever I can find
So send all of your homeboys down to pump me from behind"
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#946998 Jul 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Making people work for free is called slavery. Thought you libtards were against that sort of thing. The free market system has done more to raise the standard of living of more people faster than any other system invented by man.
But let's take your theory one step further. If health care should be free then why not food? I mean if you don't have food then you won't need health care very long. Or a house? Or a car? Or a computer? Or a phone? Hell, here's an idea. Why don't we all just get up and go to work wherever the government decides it needs us to work. They keep all the money and they get to decide what you can and can not have. Have any idea what form of government that is HOMER?
Who said anything about working for free moron? You want to talk about slave wages, take it up with Walmart.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#946999 Jul 17, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Fenny Bate likes child molesting flaccid little losers, but hates blacks...must be something from his childhood.
Some little person called- he say he have sumthin he wanna show yew.

(skank nasty!!!)
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#947000 Jul 17, 2013
Day 4 1/2, Martin still dead, Zimmerman still free to commit another murder.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#947001 Jul 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
State Sen. Stephen Martin says Democratic party created Planned Parenthood
Martin said that Planned Parenthood was created by the Democratic Party. There’s no evidence to support that claim. Biographers of Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood, say she shunned political commitments and was critical of presidents from both parties.
Recognizing that Martin has since expressed regret for his words, we rate his statement False.
State Sen. Stephen Martin says Democratic Party created the Ku Klux Klan
Martin said the KKK was created by the Democratic Party. He acknowledged he was wrong.
Historians say the KKK consisted of a group of Southern whites after the Civil War who were Democrats. But there’s no evidence the KKK was created by their political party.
It should also be noted that the anti-black Democratic Party of the 1860s and 1870s bears no similarity to the party of today.
Recognizing that Martin has expressed regret for his statement. We rate his claim False.
A racist (D)FDR appointed Hugo Black to the supreme court. The only KKK Judge to sit on the Supreme court...

The DNA of the demoKKKratic party is inbred with hate and racism.

It's the culture...
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#947002 Jul 17, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Some little person called- he say he have sumthin he wanna show yew.
(skank nasty!!!)
Take your meds please.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#947003 Jul 17, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself ONLY.
DISGUSTING.
You a lesbian? Not that there's anything wrong with that.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#947004 Jul 17, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Iraq war John Kerry: I voted for the war before I was against it...
RealDave: We started the birther movement before I was against it..
Sonicmoron: We started the KKK before I against it...
It's the culture....
i'm not a conservative. i wish you'd quit calling one.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#947005 Jul 17, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Who said anything about working for free moron? You want to talk about slave wages, take it up with Walmart.
Gangsta Homer should go home and not be looking for a fight...

It's the culture...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#947006 Jul 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I already read the .pdf file where it says he had a broken nose, etc.
Your attempt to diminish his injuries is laughable.
Is Alvin Sharpton your uncle?
Link it or stfu. Wait, I already know that you can't link it so just fk off loser biotch.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#947007 Jul 17, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You a lesbian? Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Homer likes to use gay or lesbian innuendos, but becomes outraged if someone doesn't support gay marriage.

It's the culture...
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#947008 Jul 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer is a fiscal conservative. I am pretty much an army of one.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#947009 Jul 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
It just bothers people when you project your ignorant ghetto bigotry and racism on real Americans when the demoKrats still have your Negro dumbass in chains you idiot.

It's the culture...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#947010 Jul 17, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
There weren't neighborhood watches when people didn't have to lock their houses, dumbass.
I never heard of it until about 30 years ago, dumbass.
Well, considering you're not old enough to have any kind of a historic perspective, I guess from your ignorant age it isn't recent.
Now, what caused America to change from a country where you didn't need to lock your house to a country where anything that isn't locked up will get stolen?
Bill Moyers reports that Outrage is rising, in Florida and nationally, against "Stand Your Ground" laws, currently on the books in 26 states. The Nation Magazine's John Nichols writes about these laws that "permit the use of deadly force even when violence might be averted."

"The judge’s instructions, and a juror’s referencing of “stand your ground” in her discussion of the deliberations, serve to highlight long-term concerns about laws that permit the use of deadly force even when violence might be averted. " " Civil Rights groups have objected to “stand your ground” laws in Florida and dozens of other states in their responses to the Zimmerman verdict. So, too, have prominent figures such as musician Stevie Wonder, who announced Sunday that he would boycott “stand your ground” states. And on Tuesday, Attorney General Eric Holder told the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People convention in Orlando that states must reconsider laws that contribute to ‘more violence than they prevent.”

http://billmoyers.com/2013/07/17/outrage-is-r...

Lapeer, MI

#947011 Jul 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Nevertheless, I didn't say y'all were dangerous. In fact y'all are more sissy than anything.
How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg.

---- Abraham Lincoln
Fenris the Big bad Wolf

United States

#947012 Jul 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Link it or stfu. Wait, I already know that you can't link it so just fk off loser biotch.
I handled his light work ("you") as a professional courtesy. Best drag yourself off to the repair shop, because you are FUBAR right now numbnutz...

Lapeer, MI

#947013 Jul 17, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Do you rt wingers have survivors guilt?
You won: the fat pudgy Dork got away with it.
Now everyday you dehumanize a kid?
A 17 year old is not a man.
T was not in a gang.
He was unarmed and shot down.
Guilty of walking while black.
You racist Republicans really blow!
The country will never forget you turds.
We vote! We win! Democrats!
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

---- Abraham Lincoln

The Magic Negro failed the test. Impeach the Bass Turd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min mdbuilder 57,162
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Jacques Ottawa 207,367
News New African-American Cultural Center coming to UI 2 hr Ned Diggers 26
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Zuckem and forgetem 101,398
last post wins! (Dec '10) 5 hr They cannot kill ... 1,565
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr They cannot kill ... 7,271
Word (Dec '08) 6 hr RACE 5,634
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages