Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1534363 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Sock Jock USA

Meridian, MS

#947683 Jul 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Fixed it for you...
It's the culture...
What's the difference between a left wing jew and a right wing jew? They own both parties. So... the little "šošk in the sock" routine is pointless.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#947684 Jul 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I am mixed race catholic and grew up in a region dominated by the Klan. I was a Marine in Vietnam. Yes, I know a little about guns being pointed at me.
From your description, I think you're full of shit. If you know what a gun is and how to use it, you're not going to pull it until you decide to use it. Only a fool will pull a gun without the intention of using it.
Now, Hoodieman was going to get hopped up with lean. I'm thinking he went to the store to get more ingredients after he drank all the drank he had.
No, you're full of shit! Given your background of war, you should know better. I've never personally took a bullet but, I have alot of friends that have. In nearly all instances, either before they were shot or, after they did their best to end the assault. If you're in a no win situation meaning, the threat is too close to run, any man that loves life will come out swinging. If you say otherwise, Itruly doubt your military career! You think war in the streets is different than any other war? My Aunt owns a club a couple cities over. We decide to go 1 night. I don't smoke but my brother & his boys do. While waiting in line, they were smoking&, 4 dudes behind us walking weed. My Aunt says" y'all gotta put that out." My brother dubs the blunt but, the dudes behind us don't. My brother say " yo, put that out." The dudes take offense like " you ain't talking to me." Fight breaks out, like a close quarters scuffle. 1 of the dudes pull a gun &, let off a shot. nobody ran! We beat the about outta then dudes & left with his gun. I'm beginning to think you're lying about your service career!
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#947685 Jul 18, 2013
Sock Jock USA wrote:
<quoted text>What's the difference between a left wing jew and a right wing jew? They own both parties. So... the little "šošk in the sock" routine is pointless.
Grievance industry racists and sellouts. Race Profiteers. Hate Peddlers. How Race Profiteers Jew Bill Maher, Jesse and Al Sharpton get paid. Truth is bad for a racist enterprise you idiot...

Savage racist demoKrats and Negros hating on Hispanics and white people, looting, burning America and the flag is an excellent campaign strategy for you demoKrats in 2014...

The DNA of the demoKKKratic party is inbred with 100+years of hate and racism you idiot.

It's the culture...

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#947686 Jul 18, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Some little person called- he say he have sumthin he wanna show yew.
(skank nasty!!!)
What would that be, Methmouth, did you get new teeth? You take Jefro's in trade for your product?
Sock Jock USA

Meridian, MS

#947687 Jul 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Grievance industry racists and sellouts. Race Profiteers. Hate Peddlers. How Race Profiteers Jew Bill Maher, Jesse and Al Sharpton get paid. Truth is bad for a racist enterprise you idiot...
Savage racist demoKrats and Negros hating on Hispanics and white people, looting, burning America and the flag is an excellent campaign strategy for you demoKrats in 2014...
The DNA of the demoKKKratic party is inbred with 100+years of hate and racism you idiot.
It's the culture...
What are you... a "gang banger" or a "robot"?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#947688 Jul 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Grievance industry racists and sellouts. Race Profiteers. Hate Peddlers. How Race Profiteers Jew Bill Maher, Jesse and Al Sharpton get paid. Truth is bad for a racist enterprise you idiot...
It's the culture...
why do you hate conservative democrats?

We will not go gentle

#947689 Jul 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got a great idea for you, Yeah.
Go start a race right in front of the Mayo Clinic. Burn buildings, assault people, overturn vehicles....
In the middle of the melee and confusion, run inside of Mayo and steal a brain instead of a Flat Screen TV.
The Grumpy Old Prick/multi-moron sock drawer seeks to start a riot, but nobody came...kinda' like the turnout to elect war criminal Cheney's dough-faced daughter?
Sock Jock USA

Meridian, MS

#947691 Jul 18, 2013
Oh look... the sock's voting for himself.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#947692 Jul 18, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say anything about blacks rioting. I said "protesting". The fact that you don't know the difference is just another example of why decent blacks have chosen to make their voices heard through peaceful protests.
The protest community doesn't now the difference, either.
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#947693 Jul 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Term limits once was one of the battle cries when demanding change and accountability.
Maybe it's time for another movement and risk being called racists again.
Term limits should be at the top of the republican platform in 2016. If they have any kahunas, it will be.
I'm holding out Rand Paul will be at least one future GOP candidate who puts country before party.
It's my guess moderates and independents would also get behind that candidate.
We have a form of term limits Carol, it's called having elections. If a senator or representative is doing a good job for their constituents then they should get to keep their seat as long as the voters want them there. Republicans have touted term limits in the past to get the ignorant like you on board but then do nothing about it. I want someone representing me who knows how things work in Congress and can get things done. There were a lot of new faces in the House in 2011 a great many of them right wing ideologues and the result has been a total gridlock with nothing being done that benefits the middle class or the economy.
Rand Paul? Seriously? Sure, I would love to see him heading the Republican ticket in 2016 and so would every other Democrat because that would guarantee a victory for whoever we ran.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#947694 Jul 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... Blame someone else because you're the idiot sonicmoron...

Grievance industry racists and sellouts. Race Profiteers. Hate Peddlers. How Race Profiteers sonicmoron, Bill Maher, Jesse and Al Sharpton get paid. Truth is bad for a racist enterprise...

It's the culture..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#947695 Jul 18, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the ones looting and assaulting non blacks?
Some protests that the left considers "peaceful", such as blocking major freeways, are not acceptable either.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#947696 Jul 18, 2013
The unions -- International Brotherhood of Teamsters, the United Food and Commercial Workers International Union and UNITE-HERE -- complained in letters to Congressional Democratic leaders that Obamacare requirements have created an incentive for employers to cut workers' hours to avoid providing health care coverage.

"Time is running out: Congress wrote this law; we voted for you. We have a problem; you need to fix it. The unintended consequences of the ACA (Affordable Care Act) are severe. Perverse incentives are already creating nightmare scenarios," the union leaders wrote.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/17/obam...

The same unions who spent big money to get Obama reelected.

It's that silver lining again. Even unions don't want what they voted for now.

But Obama and Obamacare are a package deal. Too bad they couldn't figure that out beforehand. We've become a nation of just plain dumb stupid.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#947697 Jul 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer is a fiscal conservative. Since both Republicans and Democrats love to spend money, Homer is going it alone.

We will not go gentle

#947698 Jul 18, 2013
Jorge Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>dems favorite tactic..while being a homosexual ped-o-phil-e himself
Fenny Bate has to steal names to keep posting his filth--what a moran!

(" He developed a fascination with one of his students, a young boy named Fenny Bate. Fenny and his sister were ostracized by the community, and upon making some inquiries he finds out why. The two children once had an older brother named Gregory, and it was generally believed that Gregory sexually molested his young brother." from synopsis of "Ghost Story")
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#947699 Jul 18, 2013
NAACP HATE BLACKS wrote:
According to author and Fox News contributor Deneen Borelli and her husband, Tom Borelli, black conservatives have been blacklisted from the NAACP's national conferences for years. When the Borellis, who are employees of the conservative group FreedomWorks, attempted to pay for booth space at this year's 104th National NAACP conference in Florida, they were told there was no room for them despite plenty of exhibit space remaining open.
The NAACP website states that the mission of the organization is to, "ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights of all persons and to eliminate race-based discrimination." The objectives of the NAACP include ensuring "the political, educational, social, and economic equality of all citizens," and removing "all barriers of racial discrimination through democratic processes."
Mrs. Borelli has been an outspoken critic of the Obama administration and the Democratic Party. In March her book, Blacklash: How Obama and the Left Are Driving Americans to the Government Plantation, came out in paperback.
Uncle Toms need not apply.

Blacks cannot succeed without government control.

Independent thought and action is prohibited.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#947700 Jul 18, 2013
Leftwing Hate Peddler, Race Profiteer Bill Maher profiting from the "negro's problems", Booed for Tasteless Zimmerman and Casey Anthony Jokes on CBS Late Show.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

It's the culture..
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#947701 Jul 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still waiting for your point.
What was it?
How could I be race baiting when race was all through your post?
Just like you're doing now.

Idiot race baiter.
Sock Jock USA

Meridian, MS

#947702 Jul 18, 2013
"Pause"

"Vote"

F˙škin "sock".

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#947703 Jul 18, 2013
Get your lie detectors tuned up. Gonna be some whoopers spewing forth here shortly.!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ex chicago police woman (Jul '16) 3 hr SAy it aint so 21
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LOL 240,800
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr _Zoey_ 10,687
Bottomless wife? 8 hr Earl 4
Mass media's war on police leads to more crime. 10 hr actorvet 1
Deporting Seniors 15 hr But brain works 3
Apartment (May '07) 16 hr Earl 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages