Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Jane Says

New York, NY

#946524 Jul 17, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. That's why the Democrats are dominated by racial hatred. Trayvon Martin is an excellent example, as well as the so-called "protests" about his exoneration.
A jury of all women, to include one black woman, sitting in a court room adjudicated by a left-wing radical Democrat who ignored the Constitution, heard both sides of the story.
Their conclusion: You are a liar.
So, what racist riot are you going to join?
the post-verdict Walmart riot was no different than when they open the doors in some Walmarts on Black Friday and trample each other as they fight over sales. and the post-verdict riots are no different than the racist black flash mobs that the media under reports or ignores.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#946525 Jul 17, 2013
Mornin' Dumb Dave. Who else are you posting as besides Waxywaxturd today?
waxywaxturd wrote:
A little something I'd like to share!!!!!!!!
A LITTLE MORE MASCARA
Once again I'm a little depressed by the tired old face that I see,
Once again it is time to be someone, who's anyone other than me.
With the rare combination of girlish excitement and manly restraint,
I position my precious assortment of pencils and powders and paint.
So whenever I feel that my place in the world is beginning to crash,
I apply one great stroke of Mascara to my rather limp upper lash.
And I can cope again, Good God! There's hope again!
When life is a real bitch again, and my old sense of humor has up, and gone
It's time for the big switch again, I put a little more Mascara on.
When I count my crow's feet again, and tired of this perpetual marathon,
I put down the john-seat again, and put a little more Mascara on.
And ev'rything's sparkle dust, bugle beads, ostrich plums,
When it's a beaded lash that you look through,
'Cause when I feel glamorous, elegant, beautiful,
The world that I'm looking at's beautiful too!
When my little road has a few bumps again,
And I need something level to lean upon,
I put on my sling pumps again,
And wham! This ugly duckling is a swan!
So when my spirit starts to sag,
I hustle out my highest drag,
And put a little more mascara on.
And ev'rything's ankle straps, Maribou, Shalimar!
It's worth socking in my gut, and girdling my rear.
'Cause ev'rything's ravishing, sensual, fabulous!
When Albin is tucked away, and, ZaZa is here!
When ev'rything slides down the old tubes again,
And when my self esteem has begun to drift,
I strap on my fake boobs again,
And literally give myself a lift.
So when it's cold and when it's bleak,
I simply rouge the other cheek,
For I can face another day
In slipper satin lingerie.
To make depression disappear,
I screw some rhine stones on my ear,
And put my brooches and tiara,
And a little more mascara on
Sparkle dust, bugle beads,
Ankle straps, Maribou...On! Ankle straps, Maribou,
Ostrich plumes, Shalimar,
Ravishing, fabulous, on! Ravishing, fabulous, on!
Hugs Waxman!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946526 Jul 17, 2013
tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
If you lost your ability to vote, you'd starve...
if you're rich you don't even need the ability to vote to keep from starving. you just pay a congressman.

same sort of thing isn't it?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#946527 Jul 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
All Zimmerman had to say was "neighborhood watch". All would have ended. He had the time.
As the Neighborhood Captain he had to have known this.
Hey Waxywaxturd! Did Bush "abandon" Afghanistan?

a·ban·don
1 [uh-ban-duhn] Show IPA

verb (used with object)
to leave completely and finally; forsake utterly; desert: to abandon one's farm; to abandon a child; to abandon a sinking ship.

leftwing nutjob....
Jane Says

New York, NY

#946528 Jul 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
NAAWP?
you folks are too lazy. have you seen the turnout, or to be exact: the lack of, for the Tea Party 'rallies of the century'?
so for the few who join up, it'd all be good for a few months and then you all would start the infighting that comes with putting too many nutjobs in the same room at the same time.
looks like a fail before it even gets started.
citizens who attend Tea Party rallies are usually the citizens who have jobs, responsiblities and pay the taxes.

the most amusing infighting I have ever heard of was among the Occupy Wall Street mobs who were fighting over food (complaining that those who did no work were eating the same food and it wasn't "fair.") and stealing each other's Iphones and Ipads (what? all of a sudden the redistribution of wealth is not "fair?") and committing so many sexual assaults that the womens tents had to be segregated for their protection.
newsphotos

AOL

#946529 Jul 17, 2013

Revelation's FALSE PROPHET ...In Plain View

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946530 Jul 17, 2013
Mass Riots Predicted by Right-wing Pundits Fail to Materialize Over the Weekend

Conservative pundits who predicted mass rioting would follow a Zimmerman “not guilty” verdict have demonstrated how out of touch they are with understanding the pulse of America. In what could be the worst forecast since Fox News’ political pundit Dick Morris confidently predicted a Romney landslide in 2012, right-wing blowhards who ginned up fears of post-verdict urban race riots, have once again shown they do not have a clue about how ordinary Americans think or act.

Thirty-six hours after the verdict and still no American cities have burned to the ground. The Alex Jones, Bill O’Reilly and Rush Limbaugh followers must be so disappointed. Urban riots would have confirmed their paranoia about inherent black criminality, the very same paranoia that enabled George Zimmerman to stalk and kill Trayvon Martin. Riots would have given them a chance to indulge in their fantasies of fighting a race war and unrest would have given them an enhanced license to kill. They could have each become judge, jury and executioner in a Second Amendment dystopia where they could shoot at anything “darker than a paper bag” for sport. Once civil order broke down, they could invoke “Stand your Ground” or self-defense and kill with impunity, knowing full well their murderous intentions could be masked with cries of “self-defense” against black looters and rioters. The only problem was the riots never came.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/15/mass-r...
NJ raider 1

Elizabeth, NJ

#946531 Jul 17, 2013
tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
How many mammograms have you paid for out of your own pocket today idiot?
There comes a time when one has to admit that you're a dickhead by choice! The under privileged, under paid, & over qualified middle to lower class is the ones that keep this country alive. You're a brain washed drone. Cut welfare & see how fast the economy talks. One hand washes the other like, supply & demand. You can have all the supplies you want but, if you don't have the demand, you have nothing &, vice versa. I can have all the clientele but, without the supplies, you're dead in the water! You seem disgruntled because you had to work for a living. Always looking for a reason to point the finger. You've been privileged since birth. I don't want to hear about how you came up on the rough side of the mountain. You've never been followed, never been pulled over because, the color of your skin, never been beaten by the police for no reason at all! So don't compare your white privileged life to those that grind from the bottom. Stop pointing fingers &, be thankful for your position. Shit could've been alot worse!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#946532 Jul 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
the hate mongers....
Ted Nugent, Rush Limbaugh & Ann Coulter Exploited The Death Of A Child For Partisan Gain
Contrary to Right wing claims, blacks can’t be “racist” against whites in the same way as whites can be against blacks. Racism is a function of oppression (and a tool of the political elite, used to separate the masses- see the GOP). Racism can be defined as a belief in racial differences, which acts as a justification for non-equal treatment and results in oppression and discrimination. Since whites have not suffered systemic oppression at the hands of blacks, it’s absurd, pathetic, and indicative of an agenda to claim “reverse racism”.
Anyone claiming “reverse racism” to be equal or worse than “racism” against blacks is the equivalent of a Holocaust denier. It was not too long ago that this country was engaged in the exceptionally shameful practices of theft and selling of human beings (Africans) for financial and economic gain. Only a professional whiner and a Holocaust denying hater would claim reverse racism. So it makes sense that the Right takes refuge in this despicable claim, since they see themselves as perpetual victims while at the same time espousing that only the strong survive and claiming slavery was “good” for “blacks”. The American Right are no better than the German Holocaust deniers — a hate crime in Germany, by the way.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/16/wagner...
you forgot to mention that blacks are still selling each other for financial and economic gain while in this country many whites fought and gave their lives to stop slavery here.

and you forgot to mention that the Race Card Industry, with Supreme Liar and Race Baiter Al Sharpton as it's industry captain, would rather play victim than deal with the fact that in just one year, more young black men were murdered by other blacks in the U.S. than the total casualties during the entire decade of the Afghanistan and Iraq wars.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#946533 Jul 17, 2013
When will democrats run on the issues?

Hillary has already started her 2016 "blacks are too stupid to know I only want their vote" campaign by stirring up angst about the future of voting rights being in jeopardy and the SCOTUS' recent ruling.

The ploy by democrats to bring racial tensions back to the forefront succeeded before the 2014 elections, and they'll milk that for all it's worth over the next year.

Certainly, there's going to be another war on women and gays. They're going to start boiling the pot of "everyone's a victim" soon.

But just like in 2012, we won't hear one democrat run on policy or Obamacare because even they know everything they've done failed miserably.

Yet, there's still a chance the small majority will dutifully put on their war paint and go on the democrat war path because they really want to believe they're in some kind of war when it's their own party burning their villages.

Astonishing.

Good morning everyone.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946534 Jul 17, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>citizens who attend Tea Party rallies are usually the citizens who have jobs, responsiblities and pay the taxes.
the most amusing infighting I have ever heard of was among the Occupy Wall Street mobs who were fighting over food (complaining that those who did no work were eating the same food and it wasn't "fair.") and stealing each other's Iphones and Ipads (what? all of a sudden the redistribution of wealth is not "fair?") and committing so many sexual assaults that the womens tents had to be segregated for their protection.
amusing? you want to talk about amusing infighting?

John McCain helps avert Senate showdown

Democrats said that McCain’s role showed McConnell’s diminished power over his caucus, saying that Reid and Schumer dealt almost exclusively with the Arizona senator and repeatedly rebuffed McConnell’s offers of a different framework for a deal.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/john-m...

pretty funny eh?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946535 Jul 17, 2013
John McCain to the Rescue as Senate Deal Breaks Nominee Logjam

So Harry Reid didn’t have to go nuclear after all. In a deal he credited to John McCain—going around Mitch McConnell—the Senate will vote on several nominees left in limbo after GOP filibusters.

Until now, McConnell’s goal had been to “watch his right flank to make sure he doesn’t get Tea Partied,” says Jim Manley, Reid’s former spokesman.“Now the pressure is on to manage the tensions in his caucus. He’s got Senator McCain running around him trying to cut deals, and 17 Republicans made it clear they’ve had enough of obstructionism.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#946537 Jul 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
googoogagagagaa
Nice show of MORE proof of your actual intelligence level-you ignorant, redneck. depraved ho.

One more time-
Stay AWAY from posts-you psychoTic stalker freak.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#946538 Jul 17, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
"We Irish call your lies malarkey" - Joe Biden
Thank God there's ONE person in the WhiteHouse with a reality clue.
NJ Racist

West Hartford, CT

#946540 Jul 17, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>There comes a time when one has to admit that you're a dickhead by choice! The under privileged, under paid, & over qualified middle to lower class is the ones that keep this country alive. You're a brain washed drone. Cut welfare & see how fast the economy talks. One hand washes the other like, supply & demand. You can have all the supplies you want but, if you don't have the demand, you have nothing &, vice versa. I can have all the clientele but, without the supplies, you're dead in the water! You seem disgruntled because you had to work for a living. Always looking for a reason to point the finger. You've been privileged since birth. I don't want to hear about how you came up on the rough side of the mountain. You've never been followed, never been pulled over because, the color of your skin, never been beaten by the police for no reason at all! So don't compare your white privileged life to those that grind from the bottom. Stop pointing fingers &, be thankful for your position. Shit could've been alot worse!
Good morning thread racists & hate monger.

The 1950's & 60's was over a half century ago, moron.

Just keep that hate going, racist. You make a perfect tool, clown.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#946541 Jul 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Yep, a person yelling "knock it off" in the middle of a fight is the same as Zimmerman saying "Neighborhood Watch" before any fight started. You really are dumber than sh*t.
Did you say something intelligible, race baiter ignorant red neck?

I didn't think so.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#946542 Jul 17, 2013
Gotta Love It - America standing up to tyranny - May it spread!

Colorado town considers licensing bounty hunters to shoot down drones

The tiny town of Deer Trail, Colo.— barely more than a wide spot on Interstate 70 about 55 miles east of Denver, population 546 — is considering an ordinance that would authorize licensed bounty hunters to shoot down unmanned aircraft violating its “sovereign airspace.”

A six-page petition circulated by a resident says that the threat of surveillance from drones — regardless of who is piloting them — is a threat to “traditional American ideas of Liberty and Freedom” enjoyed by Deer Trail’s “ranchers, farmers, cowboys and Indians, as well as contemporary citizens.”

Therefore, drone incursions are to be seen as acts of war.

According to the proposed ordinance, which will be considered by the town council at its next meeting on Aug. 6, prospective bounty hunters can get a one-year drone-hunting license for $25.

Proposed bounties will be $25 for those turning in the wings or fuselage of downed aircraft and $100 for mostly intact vehicles. To collect the bounty, the wreckage must have “markings, and configuration … consistent with those used by the United States federal government.”

http://www.infowars.com/colorado-town-conside...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946543 Jul 17, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>you forgot to mention that blacks are still selling each other for financial and economic gain while in this country many whites fought and gave their lives to stop slavery here.
and you forgot to mention that the Race Card Industry, with Supreme Liar and Race Baiter Al Sharpton as it's industry captain, would rather play victim than deal with the fact that in just one year, more young black men were murdered by other blacks in the U.S. than the total casualties during the entire decade of the Afghanistan and Iraq wars.
so informed you are.

so how many white folks were killed by white folks last year?

and what's with the whites and rape? i swear to god the next time some white guy looks at my daughter sideways i'm going to blow his head off because he might.....and i better get away with it.

killing someone whilst racial profiling to assess the fear factor should be legal in every state.

i live in redneckville. i'm very scared. i need a bigger gun. or a full auto.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#946544 Jul 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you are willing to accept the diagnosis of the office help.
Galt requires an actual medical doctor.
To do otherwise is potentially fatal, unless you waste time with doctor visits for the common cold.
Take something as simple as a mole. Are you willing to accept the opinion of an uneducated amateur?
Family physicians are MDs. But physician assistants have become all medical doctors' right hand. Most clinics have PAs who see doctor's patients for emergency visits and off hours. People who don't have a regular physician never know they're being examined and treated by a PA. Even in hospitals.

You underestimate the apathy growing among MDs because of excessive regulations, paperwork and patient loads and the feeling that their hands are being tied. They are more than happy to unload many of their patients on PAs for exams, diagnosing and treatment.

It's now the norm in the medical profession. A done deal, as it were. No telling how many MDs are going to leave the profession next year.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946545 Jul 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
When will democrats run on the issues?
Hillary has already started her 2016 "blacks are too stupid to know I only want their vote" campaign by stirring up angst about the future of voting rights being in jeopardy and the SCOTUS' recent ruling.
The ploy by democrats to bring racial tensions back to the forefront succeeded before the 2014 elections, and they'll milk that for all it's worth over the next year.
Certainly, there's going to be another war on women and gays. They're going to start boiling the pot of "everyone's a victim" soon.
But just like in 2012, we won't hear one democrat run on policy or Obamacare because even they know everything they've done failed miserably.
Yet, there's still a chance the small majority will dutifully put on their war paint and go on the democrat war path because they really want to believe they're in some kind of war when it's their own party burning their villages.
Astonishing.
Good morning everyone.
democrats?

so how did running on 'Obama is bad' turn out for Mitt?

talking about jobs might have worked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago a model city 7 min Just me 6
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 1 hr Getagrip 44
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Boy G 50,587
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr casting director 98,497
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Frank 179,261
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Eric 69,964
Birth mother 3 hr It is me 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs