Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946616 Jul 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Organophosphate insecticides. Organophosphate poisoning results in over one million illnesses per year many of which result in death.
Yesterday fifty Indian school children fell ill from their school lunches and so far 22 have died.
Obama signs Monsanto Protection Act Betrays America:

Mar 27 2013 - Domestic Fair Trade A Plea to UNFI and Whole Foods for Justice Super Bowl Corrupt Bargain Reached on Secret Farm Bill Details to Be Announced Breaking Secret ADHD in Kids Tied to Organophosphate Pesticides Department of Food Inc Airs on PBS for Earth Day April 21 thru May 3

http://www.blogcara.com/search/Obama+signs+Mo...

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#946617 Jul 17, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Tiny dancer, tiny dancer, tiny dancer.....
Makes shttt up and repeats it all day long....
Did Z take a bullet?
Did Z stalk the kid?
Did Z have serious injuries?
Do you drink a tall glass of jiz each morning?
Lay off the Lean, dufus.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#946618 Jul 17, 2013
Prosecutors in Cleveland trying to screw up another case by bringing thousands of charges against the Cleveland kidnapper.

Charging him with three counts of kidnapping should be sufficient for an easy conviction and enough to put him away for life.

But the idiots will instead confuse the jury with a mountain of trivia.
NJ Racist

West Hartford, CT

#946619 Jul 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot. We at least agree on that.
Incorrect. We have all agreed, you are the liar, racist and idiot.

Try to keep up.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#946620 Jul 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
white privilege negates.
try to pay attention. it's only been going on for 250 years.
So, hispanics are white, and you hate all white people, right?

How long do you think it will take for the hispanics to figure that one out? Do you think they are being enlightened by the racists acting like they're upset about the not guilty verdict?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#946621 Jul 17, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>George Zimmerman is not the poster boy of racism... Perhaps the savages looting, rioting, burning America in the demokratic party??
RealDumbDave does not have a valid argument. The only way the jury could come to their verdict, with the facts was to believe Zimmerman was the victim. GZ can't be both the victim and the stalker you idiot.
It's the culture...
Many believe Zimmerman made a mistake of getting out of his car - including one of the jurors - but that wasn't a crime.

The complex where Zimmerman lived consisted of residents who were both black and Hispanic.

Why would he target one black person knowing blacks lived in his neighborhood if that one black person didn't look suspicious or draw attention to himself?

I would know when a white person was acting suspicious or drawing attention to themselves.

Pretty sure we all would.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946622 Jul 17, 2013
Nugent: "The Black Problem" Could Be Solved If Blacks Put "Heart And Soul Into Being Honest" And "Law-Abiding"

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/07/17/nugen...

that from the man who wants to kill a Black President.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#946623 Jul 17, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a civil rights case against the state's attorney that withheld evidence from the grand jury and railroaded Zimmerman into a court room?
How about a civil rights case against that radical left wingnut judge that took away Zimmerman's 5th Amendment rights in the middle of the defense's presentation?
How about a civil rights case against the mayor for firing the police chief for not arresting a man based on evidence the state's attorney withheld from the grand jury, and subsequently a jury declared the defendant not arrested not guilty?
Well?
How about a real civil rights investigation?
Hey DB, for this instance, just take my scenario. Well let's just take the Zimmerman-Martin scenario without adding anything to it. What would be your response if that were your son?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#946624 Jul 17, 2013
Tracy was unaware of what had happened to his 17-year-old son and called to ask if he can file a “missing persons report.”

==========

“I’m from Miami. And my son’s up here with me,” Martin can be heard saying, adding,“He don’t know anybody up here.”

Father and son are from Miami Gardens – outside the city – but the two had traveled to Sanford to visit with Tracy Martin’s girlfriend.

“Do you know the address?” the dispatcher asks.

“What’s the address, baby?” Martin can be heard saying – presumably to his girlfriend.

Martin goes on to say he hasn’t seen his son since 8 or 8:30 the prior night.[LIE - Martin was DEAD by that time]

The call to police was placed at 8:39 a.m. Feb. 27, according to the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office.

The Sanford Police Department called Martin back sometime later, asking for details about his son. Does his son have a driver’s license?

“No, he don’t,” Mr. Martin says.

“Ok, does not have a DL,” the dispatcher says.“And is he white, black, or Hispanic?”

“He’s black,” Martin says.

Asked if Trayvon knows anyone in the area whose house he might have gone to, Martin says no.

“I have a nephew up here,” Martin says,“but he’s not at my nephew house. He hasn’t been over there, either.”

“OK, alright then,” the dispatcher says.“The officers are already on the way. I just want to get a little further – in case, you know, while they’re on the way they might spot him so we can let them know.”

Read more: http://globalgrind.com/news/trayvon-martin-fa...

Police CALLS!
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Components/...

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Components/...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946625 Jul 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You have gone completely off the deep end!
once i found out you white folks are serial rapists the deep end started looking pretty good.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946626 Jul 17, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, hispanics are white, and you hate all white people, right?
How long do you think it will take for the hispanics to figure that one out? Do you think they are being enlightened by the racists acting like they're upset about the not guilty verdict?
the politics of white privilege extends well beyond whites.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#946627 Jul 17, 2013
I don't understand what all the hoopla is over this verdict?!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946628 Jul 17, 2013
Israel's premier talked with a series of European leaders Wednesday after a European funding ban on Israeli institutions operating in occupied territories was announced, an official said. Israel hotly objected to the new regulations.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's spokesman Mark Regev would not disclose the content of the phone calls nor the leaders the prime minister contacted. Israeli media reported Netanyahu urged his European counterparts to delay enforcing the measure.

The decision by the European Union, announced on Tuesday, marked a new international show of displeasure with Israeli settlements built on lands captured in the 1967 Mideast war. The Palestinians claim some of those territories – the West Bank, Gaza Strip and east Jerusalem – for their hoped-for state. The announcement sparked a round of condemnations from Israeli leaders, including Netanyahu, who said Israel would not accept "external edicts" about its borders.

The EU said the ban applies to "grants, prizes and financial instruments and that the new funding guidelines go into effect in 2014. The EU issues dozens of grants, totaling millions of euros, to Israeli universities, companies and researchers every year.

Also Wednesday, Israel's state comptroller criticized Israel's lack of law enforcement in the West Bank, saying the lawlessness has allowed for illegal construction in the West Bank by both Israelis and Palestinians. In the report, the military was quoted as saying its inspectors at times encounter "strong resistance" from Jewish settlers when trying to enforce laws against illegal construction.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/2013...

karma.
NJ Racist

West Hartford, CT

#946629 Jul 17, 2013
A blow to the fascist Democrats:

The small Colorado town of Deer Trail is considering an ordinance that would create drone-hunting licenses and offer bounties for hunters who shoot down an unmanned aerial vehicle.

"We do not want drones in town," Phillip Steel, a resident in town who drafted the ordinance and submitted it for approval by the town board, told The Denver Post. "They fly in town, they get shot down."

Officials admit they have never seen a drone plane on the Eastern Plains, but they want to make a statement that they think using unmanned surveillance planes to spy on people in the United States is wrong.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946630 Jul 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Prosecutors in Cleveland trying to screw up another case by bringing thousands of charges against the Cleveland kidnapper.
Charging him with three counts of kidnapping should be sufficient for an easy conviction and enough to put him away for life.
But the idiots will instead confuse the jury with a mountain of trivia.
Ariel Castro to be arraigned this morning on new 977-count indictment... It's official: The Cleveland kidnapper is a registered Democrat. This answers the question, which side actually 'wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant'.

It's the culture...

Orlando, FL

#946631 Jul 17, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
supply and demand?
It seems the more money we supply, the more those leeches demand from us and the less they demand from themselves.
"under privileged, under paid, & over qualified"
Show me anyone who did not have the priviledge to go to a university and get a degree in engineering.
If you feel you're underpaid, change jobs. It's a competetive market out there. If the person you're working for isn't paying you enough, go to work for their competition.
... unless, you're not worthashit and you're actually overpaid.
If you feel "over qualified"...(see above)
Perhaps your qualifications include a political science or sociology or fine arts degree. Perhaps you shouldn't have wasted you time studying something that is worthless. Perhaps the real problem is you aren't really motivated to do a good job. Fix the problem. Get out there and find a job you're qualified for.(But, I don't see a lot of want ads for philosophers.)
From his posts, NJ Raider seems to have forgotten education is the key and parents involved in their child's education is crucial for success. No matter what color they are.

And because he and most blacks voted for Obama and, thus, Obamacare, jobs are going to be even more scarce next year and frustrations are going to grow even higher, particularly among uneducated black men.

Poverty in the inner cities is a vicious cycle but they, themselves, have to break it. Most seemingly would rather be seen as victims living off democrats who literally want them there just to stay in power.

Sad to say, but far too many blacks have only themselves to blame.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#946632 Jul 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
once i found out you white folks are serial rapists the deep end started looking pretty good.
Your ignorance is truly amazing.....and comical. LMAO DAB
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946634 Jul 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the politics of white privilege extends well beyond whites.
The dumb Negro wonders why no one cares when his behavior is the issue, nothing more...

It's the culture...

Orlando, FL

#946635 Jul 17, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
I don't understand what all the hoopla is over this verdict?!
You haven't heard? We live under mob rule now, and the mob are all liberals.

Even black people are getting tired of their party's transparent antics.

Liberals are going to end up shooting themselves in the foot. We can only hope and pray to God they will anyway.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#946636 Jul 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I am confident of and well aware of who I am.
Your heel-biting doesn't change that.
I know son.

You're simply a hard headed, politically driven, unthinking minion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,804
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 min RACE 4,917
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Sunshine 49,190
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 34 min Ralph 98,853
amy 12-20 36 min Ralph 4
At least 3 wounded in South Side shootings 40 min reality is a crutch 1
abby 12-20 42 min Ralph 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:28 am PST

Bleacher Report11:28AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
Bleacher Report11:39 AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler