Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#946792 Jul 17, 2013
Wed Jul 17, 2013 at 08:55 AM PDT.

Lindsey Graham admits Republicans were wrong to block Richard Cordray

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#946794 Jul 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and why didn't the prosecution bring this up? Wasn't he also taking anti depressants and xanax?
I thought he was on weight loss drugs too...maybe he wasn't as hopped up as McDonald.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#946795 Jul 17, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I recently noticed that Ariel Castro and George Zimmerman look a lot alike...he's already gotten his gun back, just give him a little more time.
He's disguising himself as a woman? Perhaps he and Shelly are dressed as twins?

Saw this billboard yesterday in Orlando:

Photo of Kermit the Frog: Eats Flies, dates a pig!!
Hollywood star.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#946797 Jul 17, 2013
tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
bAdabba deeba..duuba!
'If you failed to find your polling place in your district you would starve!'
Imust ask you like I ask everyone talking shit ask the damn time. What do you have that I don't have? Like I thought, you don't got shit. You just run your motor mouth , without a destination. Only one rule, " stay on topic of republican talking points! What have you as a republican accomplished that no democrat has? Do much of an idiot, you don't even know your making a damn fool of yourself, stupid!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946798 Jul 17, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>White women love those African ball sacks connected to that shlong! Why you hating white boy?
Black women ride the caboose on the negro express, with self-hate black men haten on women, hate filled black women always in the back of the bus...

It's the culture...

When's dawn?

#946800 Jul 17, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Methinks the only reason you are defending a hop-head, is because you are one yourself....
Hop-head???? Damn, Fenny, you're older than Galt and twice as ignorant...Did you watch "Reefer Madness" before your senior year--sixth grade?
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#946801 Jul 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yes! Zimmerman was charged and booked on the felony charge of assault on a police officer. As a first time offender he was able to enter a pretrial diversion program which is best described as an upfront form of probation. He attended anger management classes, met with a probation officer on a schedule and paid for those services. Upon completion the case was closed. All of his scrapes with the legal system involved a form of anger and/or violence.
His facebook entries, like Traynon's, were also of some interest.
George was not a saint, beyond his temper he had a real problem with honoring his financial commitments and had a years long estrangement from his family regarding a sensitive matter involving a younger cousin.
But-but-but Trayvon smoked a bit of gangi.
Darwin was right...

GZ.....EVOLVED!

TM...
went thw way of Kirtland's warbler....

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#946802 Jul 17, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You have no son...no compassion, no intelligence. You believe Zimmerman's version of everything because the only other witness is dead. Target Martin for wearing a hoodie? Better hope your daughters aren't wearing short skirts if they get raped.
If one should get raped sleazball, there will be no need for a trial.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946803 Jul 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree!
Just a "bunch of BLOWhards" ...
talking heads to KEEP division going!
NOT WANTING *PEACE*...
You are also correct in saying
"It's the 'culture'...
HOW are WE gonna "change it" ...???
Grievance industry racists and sellouts. Race Profiteers. How Jesse and Al Sharpton get paid.

Truth is bad for a racist business... Trayvon now being exploited the leftwing hate mongers for profit, vote and more...

Savage racist demoKrats hating on whites, Hispanics, Jew, brown people, Negros looting, Jesse rioting, Sharpton burning America, Black Panther death threats is an excellent campaign strategy for the racist demoKrats in 2014.

DOJ will NOT pursue civil rights violations, just bullshit for TV ratings and Race Profiteer TV talk.

These racist leftwing savages are worse than Occupy Wall Street and the TEA Party...

It's the culture...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#946805 Jul 17, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I recently noticed that Ariel Castro and George Zimmerman look a lot alike...he's already gotten his gun back, just give him a little more time.
Ariel Castro really looks a lot like frank fritz of American Pickers.

Zimmerman looks like Chastity Bono.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#946807 Jul 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Here's some simple 1st grade math (let me know if this equation is too tough for you to figure out).
"ILLEGALY smoking weed + ILLEGALY drinking purple drank + ILLEGALLY casing houses to burglarize + ILLEGALLY starting a fight = LEGALLY one dead negro thug".....:-)
Conversing with you is like, conversing with your mom. Why? She's only good for 1 thing involving her mouth! Care to take a guess sonny? I'll give you a hint: it's what she should've done when your father said "I'm cumming." Swallowed you! Cheapest for of abortion&, more efficient than the morning after pill!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#946808 Jul 17, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I do not think healthcare should be about making money, getting rich. I know for you Republicans EVERYTHING is about the almighty dollar.
Doctors paid a lot of money for their education. When you psy that kind of money you expect a return. This doesn't mean they are greedy, just realistic.

Homer thinks healthcare providers should be slaves to the rest of us.

When's dawn?

#946809 Jul 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> If one should get raped sleazball, there will be no need for a trial.
Until yours for first degree murder? Some how, flack, I don't think you'd be pleased if Tracey Martin took to vengeance for HIS son...but I think he'd have the same right.(BTW, there's no need to call me names, "father of the year," even Bill O'Reilly condemns rape, rape/murder victims for wearing provocative clothing and being out on their own...apparently "they caused their own death"s just like Trayvon.) Are you understanding any of this?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#946811 Jul 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Making people work for free is called slavery. Thought you libtards were against that sort of thing. The free market system has done more to raise the standard of living of more people faster than any other system invented by man.
But let's take your theory one step further. If health care should be free then why not food? I mean if you don't have food then you won't need health care very long. Or a house? Or a car? Or a computer? Or a phone? Hell, here's an idea. Why don't we all just get up and go to work wherever the government decides it needs us to work. They keep all the money and they get to decide what you can and can not have. Have any idea what form of government that is HOMER?
Free home, free food, no class distinction, work to pay the government...we'd be North Korea.

Is this really the America liberals want?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#946812 Jul 17, 2013
TUCSON, Ariz. A Tucson, Ariz., police officer has been fired after authorities say he pulled a gun on a gas station attendant while off duty and apparently intoxicated.
The Pima County Sheriff's Department notified Tucson police that 23-year-old Kyle James McCartin was arrested early Tuesday on two counts of aggravated assault.
Deputies were called to a Giant Gas Station and learned two men who appeared very intoxicated entered the store wearing bulletproof vests.
Authorities say one of the men pulled out a handgun and pointed it at the clerk twice.
Deputies found the men at a nearby apartment complex and the clerk identified McCartin as the man with the gun.
This is what we get when standards are lowered.

When's dawn?

#946813 Jul 17, 2013
<quoted text>
My vocabulary is quite vast and encompasses all generations. I also use the words "doper", "stoner", "druggie", "homie", etc et al.
When I'm referencing a fkn warthog like you, I use the tried & true standards: cnt, loser, skank, sow, freak, failure, tranny, etc et al.
Get the picture, dummy??(there's another good one!!)....:-)
Little boy have um, weally, weally, big tantrum? A common problem with victims of incestuous child abuse?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#946814 Jul 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Time and time again, it has been pointed out to you that lawsuits only affect the cost of healthcare by one half of one percent.
The costs of healthcare are high because of greedy insurance companies who want to make a profit out of a business that should not be a "for profit" business.
The wealthy do not have to use Medicare if they don't want to. They can purchase any policy they want, who is stopping them?
Healthcare is expensive because everyone isn't covered. It's not free to go the ER like Mitt said.
You make no sense at all. Everyone being covered brings costs down, costs will come down even further without insurance companies; single payer through taxation is the way to go and hopefully we will get there soon. This is the beginning and Hillary will finalize the program when she becomes President and the Democrats control both houses.
It's the combination of practical and common sense solutions to bring down the costs of health care.

You're not interested in any of them.

If you think Obamacare is still a good idea, you're in the minority - of your own party.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#946815 Jul 17, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I do not think healthcare should be about making money, getting rich. I know for you Republicans EVERYTHING is about the almighty dollar.
doctors give up their youth and finish their educations with huge amounts of debt and high medical malpractice insurance costs, so lets make them earn the same as you--to be "fair."

to be "fair," i suggest we start the decline and dumbing down of the medical profession with an affirmative action surgeon performing Homer's prostate surgery. you know, one who can't read cursive.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#946816 Jul 17, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Doctors paid a lot of money for their education. When you psy that kind of money you expect a return. This doesn't mean they are greedy, just realistic.
Homer thinks healthcare providers should be slaves to the rest of us.
Does that apply to all degrees? Or just selected ones?
NJ Racist

West Hartford, CT

#946817 Jul 17, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Basically stalking is to, follow someone stealthily from a predatorial position. Ring a bell?
Now, given the overwhelming evidence that Zimmerman stalked Trayvon, causing Trayvon to defend himself. How can Zimmerman then claim self defense?
The fact that you think you know the meaning of such a simple word as stalk & no one else does, really raises question on you definition of knowledge!
In reference to you, a stalk is:

a : the main stem of an herbaceous plant often with its dependent parts

From a criminal perspective though....

http://www.victimsofcrime.org/our-programs/st...

You are a moron!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Guru 186,996
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min Mothra 52,728
obama our next president 53 min bale wayne 3
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr scirocco 69,617
News Animal brothels prevalent in Chicago? 2 hr News Junkie 1
News Ultra Foods in Crestwood offers array of prepar... (Jun '12) 6 hr J T L U K 19
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 7 hr Red_Forman 856
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]