Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
869,641 - 869,660 of 1,084,464 Comments Last updated 36 min ago

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious? The lady who examined him testified at the trial you stupid fk. There was no family physician, it was a physicians assistant at Altamonte Family Practice.
You are a moron.
And a liar.
ABC, CNN and many other sources reported "family physician" and "medical report" said Zimmerman had a broken/fractured nose, two black eyes, lacerations to the back of the head and a minor back injury.

You better get used to physician assistants being called "family physicians" under Obamacare. They've already taken on the role of medical doctors in every clinic across the country. Walgreen's employees will soon be diagnosing and treating chronic illnesses under Obamcare so the pharmacist might be your family physician.

Good luck with that. You wanted it. You got it.

And I lied about nothing. Physician assistants routinely dictate medical reports and they are considered legal documents.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ask me, the Constitution doesn't task the President with creating jobs.
Why do you want the government to do everything for you?
Can't you do anything for yourself?
A rising tide lifts all boats and Tenzing gets smarmy and asks one of those boats to make the tide rise up.

The President has the bully pulpit and one helluva lots of intellectual, financial and and economic manpower at his fingertips.

But the Magic Negro is playing a racist fiddle while Sanford burns and says "What economy?" every morning upon rising.
Delicious Felicia

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama, Holder, you, Sharpton, jackson, looting mau mau's have set race relations back decades.
It's the plan Stan, try to create riots and get rid of term limits make Obama dictator for years.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama, Holder, you, Sharpton, jackson, looting mau mau's have set race relations back decades.
"mau maus"

Yep, no racism here.

You're a retarded cow and I'm going to bed.

G'nite.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
We also know that Zimmerman had a criminal record so what does that have to do with anything?
What laws did Martin break on the night of the incident?
Did Zimmerman have any criminal convictions?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Try Google retard. Try "white hispanic census".
Y'all's desperation isn't a clue?
You don't ever get the nagging feeling that you're missing something?
Stupid fckn bigot

"Help us raise awareness about the hurtfulness of the R-word by pledging and sharing your stories year round."
http://www.r-word.org/
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
When it came to the subject of parenting you said "if". As in "If Galt had children he'd know how to raise them".
Everyone's bound to reveal more here than they intend to.
Wait, you may remember this.
Years ago people were talking about locations and privacy, you know, how Topix ID's your location. Anyway, Lily of Boca Raton came on and commented on how she wouldn't want some of the creeps on here knowing what her location was.
Sorry Lily, that one cracks me up.
The "if" is intentional.

Interpret it however you choose.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm waiting for the Magic Negro to start issuing Night Drones to all Neighborhood Watch programs. They can silently shoot the Neighborhood Watch Captains from the dark sky so his sons can escape.
America continues to watch...

Groups sue to halt NSA electronic surveillance....

Rights activists, church leaders and drug and gun rights advocates found common ground and filed a lawsuit against the federal government to halt a vast National Security Agency electronic surveillance program.

In the lawsuit filed Tuesday, San Francisco's Electronic Frontier Foundation, representing the unusually broad coalition of plaintiffs, is seeking an injunction against the NSA, Justice Department, FBI and directors of the agencies.

The suit filed in federal court in San Francisco challenges what the plaintiffs describe as an illegal and unconstitutional program of dragnet electronic surveillance.....

http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/groups-sue-...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This was a family physician.
Meaning a medical doctor, M.D.?

Galt is not taking sides here, except against sub-professionals practicing medicine.

Same with non-degreed technicians calling themselves "engineers."

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm challenging you to show one shread of honesty or integrity.
Tenzing is integrity-challenged.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Testimony by physician assistants, nurses, nurse practitioners and the like are not professional testimony and should be no more acceptable than lay opinion.
People go to medical school for a reason.
So sorry to break it to you. But they're already diagnosing and treating patients like medical doctors all over the country in nearly every clinic.

A medical doctor has to by law sign off on their medical reports but most physicians don't even read them. It's just protocol that the attending physician or supervising physician's name is in the report. They consult physicians before making crucial decisions but are considered equals in the medical profession.

There's going to be even more of them diagnosing and treating under Obamacare. There won't be enough MDs to go around.

In other words, they're already considered as important in the medical profession as medical doctors.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
"mau maus"
Yep, no racism here.
You're a retarded cow and I'm going to bed.
G'nite.
Make sure it's beneath the bed.

Gotta hide from all of those dangerous white racists out there.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, because somewhere you have proof that Martin started it.
I'm waiting.
Not one of you morons have produced such proof yet.
The only thing we know for sure is that Zimmerman ended it, you stupid fckn racist.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, because somewhere you have proof that Martin started it.
I'm waiting.
Not one of you morons have produced such proof yet.
OK, let me clear it you you really quickly.

While its already been posted numerous times that the jury (and law enforcement) believed Marin instigated the fight, it really doesnt matter. The only question that needed answering was:

a)was George Zimmerman's life in danger enough to justify using deadly force?

The jury has already answered that question.

End of story...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly what are you inform of? What does the photos have to do with anything that night? If he was the gangsta you make him out to be, he would've been carrying the gun in the photo, correct? Fact is he may have had gangsta aspirations but, by the text messages alone he showed his juvenile! Your correlation from one thing to the next is insane. Again you people your bias with every post so, why try & lie in the beginning when you presumed him guilty before proven innocent from the jump? I haven't heard you make one mention of Zimmerman's felonious background. Raping family members, assault on an officer, domestic violence, to go along with his obvious drug abuse. They tested Trayvon'sblood the night of the murder but, didn't test the murderer. What kind of shit is that? Lady, your God is the Lord of the underground. Is it got where your from? Get use to it real soon because, you ain't got much time left! Maybe you can be roommates with the apple of your eye "Ronald Reagan!"
But you and the prosecution had no problem bringing up Zimmerman's past as evidence.

Trayvon's state of mind was crucial to the circumstances surrounding this case. The photos and texts would have been relevant and a good indication of his character and inclination to provoke that kind of attack.

If anyone is a hypocrite and a biased racist here, it's you.

You want to crucify Zimmerman and bestow sainthood to Trayvon.

Neither is fair or accurate.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot use is pretty much the same across all races yet somewhere's around 70% of pot convictions are black men.
I know you big government types trust your government and police completely but I'm a bit skeptical.
LMAO at the attempted "big government" dig. If I had my way, this Country would be like a scene out of Mad Max & thunderdome.

BTW, I'm more certain than ever you are hitting the wacky tobacy. Whatever twirls your beanie, homeboy.....:-)
Jorge Zimmerman

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Can anyone tell me what the three ingredients are in "purple drank" hmmmmmmm knee grow lovers???

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you poor misguided child. The Republicans didn't take us off a surplus and put us into debt on their money! It was ours.
Oh you poor misguided child, the Republican plan included tax cuts (paid for or not). Obama's plan only includes raised taxes (or fines, whatever the hell you want to call them) and still incurs the same amount of debt.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Look who's talking. Galt is the gay legal secretary for Pennsylvania Republican Governor Tom Corbett. They spend summer vacations together in Rehobeth Beach, Delaware.
Rehoboth (not Rehobeth) Beach is the hangout for Bite-Me.

Galt has never been there.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure it's beneath the bed.
Gotta hide from all of those dangerous white racists out there.
Especially since "he's in his 50's and gave up fist fighting". Wasnt it just a couple of hours ago he took me to task as not qualifying as a Constitutional Libertarian because I was "too aggressive"?

I'm tellin ya, tenzing is all over the map (pauses to light a joint).....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••