Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#946550 Jul 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Liberal Media steers clear of any statistics in this regard. Instead, they keep beating the drum slowly about poor, young, cute, little Saint Trayvon while the black crime rates sore.
and white infants in strollers get shot in the face.....
And Hollywood keeps pumping out those movies about mean, nasty white people, slavery and hangings.....while the Chris Browns and gangstas spill blood across the country.
There is a sickening, nauseating silence emanating from America's Fifth Column.
The liberal media will not touch the issue of exposing the problems within the black community with a 10-foot pole. It might lose votes for their bosses.

Fortunately, other blacks are talking about it and raising their voices saying 'we are our own problem...we have to fix it'.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#946551 Jul 17, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it disgust you that Trayvon's family has already banked over a million bucks in a settled lawsuit against the neighborhood association?
That would only apply to actual decent and humane beings with some sense of ethics and morals.

Qualities that Caca Rat on (and many greedy palm strecthers like it) do NOT contain within.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#946552 Jul 17, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
We'd let you do it ludo, but you always go for the ck within the first 15 seconds (and the turdlump in the next 10). Sorry, but there's not enough purple drank on the planet to make you look attractive enough to allow that....
Wow, Knock-knock, but your mother must have been some piece of work. Did she watch when the old man molested you? I'm serious, really. Nobody is born as twisted as you are. Trying to get attention so hard that you don't care if all of it is negative and disgusted is just plainly psychotic.

The racism? Did Momma take off with Glenn Rice?
LCN Llin

United States

#946553 Jul 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Family physicians are MDs. But physician assistants have become all medical doctors' right hand. Most clinics have PAs who see doctor's patients for emergency visits and off hours. People who don't have a regular physician never know they're being examined and treated by a PA. Even in hospitals.
You underestimate the apathy growing among MDs because of excessive regulations, paperwork and patient loads and the feeling that their hands are being tied. They are more than happy to unload many of their patients on PAs for exams, diagnosing and treatment.
It's now the norm in the medical profession. A done deal, as it were. No telling how many MDs are going to leave the profession next year.
Fallacy of *Hasty Generalization*

You seem an expert on all subjects,
subject of course to amusement of your generalizations.
LOL
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#946554 Jul 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Petition Calling For Civil Rights Case Against George Zimmerman Reaches A Million Signatures
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/16/geor...
tea party couldn't even get 50,000 signatures on a petition to throw Obama out of the WH.
What an idiot.

(TP types have better things to do than waste time DREAMING about fantasies of unrealiTIC wastes of time)

You dolt.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#946555 Jul 17, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say something intelligible, race baiter ignorant red neck?
I didn't think so.
I apologize that my post flew over your head. I should have realized what an ignorant, uninformed & uneducated person you were.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#946556 Jul 17, 2013
tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
How many mammograms have you paid for out of your own pocket today idiot?
Counting your moms?

Look at this fake!

Republicans close down women's clinics, that offer reduced price services like mammo's, and he claims these rt wing slobs "care about women?"

Red States: war on the poor and women.

Today! Right now.

YOU. <---- gay basher, women hater, greedy sob!

And this just in:

GOP: GREEDY OLD WHITE PUSCEES!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#946557 Jul 17, 2013
The jury made the “right decision” in the George Zimmerman murder trial, former President Jimmy Carter said Tuesday.

“I think the jury made the right decision based on the evidence presented, because the prosecution inadvertently set the standard so high that the jury had to be convinced that it was a deliberate act by Zimmerman that he was not at all defending himself, and so forth,” Carter told Atlanta news channel WXIA.“It’s not a moral question, it’s a legal question and the American law requires that the jury listens to the evidence presented.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/jimmy-c...

Orlando, FL

#946558 Jul 17, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama takes credit then he must also take blame on all the successful terrorist attacks so far!!!!
You must be a Liberal!!!
When a president happens to do what any president would had done then he takes the credit but when the stock market crashes "It has no bearing on the president", right?
And that's the whole barrel of pickles. This president takes credit for something any president would have done because he can't take credit for anything else. In fact, he avoids his failures like the plague and starts invisible wars instead.

But, even so, last year the majority put on their war paint and joined the war cries while the nation burned.

Go figure.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946559 Jul 17, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Abdul, can you post up a pic of your daughter so I can see if she's hot?:-) XXXOOOO
are you white?

sorry that i'm racial profiling, but the FBI stats say..... white folks will try to get it anyway they can.

horny bastards. ehm, horny white bastards.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#946560 Jul 17, 2013
Starts of new U.S. homes unexpectedly fell in June to the lowest level in almost a year, indicating a pause in the industry’s progress.

Work began on 836,000 houses at an annualized rate last month, the least since August 2012 and down 9.9 percent from a revised 928,000 pace in May, figures from the Commerce Department showed today in Washington. The reading was weaker than projected by any economist in a Bloomberg survey, and permits for future projects also declined.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946561 Jul 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize that my post flew over your head. I should have realized what an ignorant, uninformed & uneducated person you were.
RealDumbfückDave using his "I am an idiot" defense...

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946562 Jul 17, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot.
(TP types have better things to do than waste time DREAMING about fantasies of unrealiTIC wastes of time)
You dolt.
so why would they start an unrealistic petition?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946564 Jul 17, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Fallacy of *Hasty Generalization*
You seem an expert on all subjects,
subject of course to amusement of your generalizations.
LOL
There is NO doubt Carol is much more smarter than you loser... Why do you chose to be an idiot Patrick?

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#946565 Jul 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no intelligent comment on a thirteen month old baby being shot in the face in a failed robbinghoodiTic attempt?

They jackboot tail sniffin, ozombie type brainless libuhrulTics marked you spot for you in the line of, with some of dat dar purple skittles drank stuff, and a straw, for better suck upping.

Duhmmy.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946566 Jul 17, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Counting your moms?
Look at this fake!
Republicans close down women's clinics, that offer reduced price services like mammo's, and he claims these rt wing slobs "care about women?"
Red States: war on the poor and women.
Today! Right now.
YOU. <---- gay basher, women hater, greedy sob!
And this just in:
GOP: GREEDY OLD WHITE PUSCEES!
Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TB...

Liberals are whiners even on a level playing field...

It's the culture..
LCN Llin

United States

#946567 Jul 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Amusing
fox-in
fox-out posts with unsupported statements.
Passion unsupported by logic
LOL

Orlando, FL

#946569 Jul 17, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
He is still a Liberal therefore he is wrong.
But Juan Williams still thinks the verdict was wrong and the prosecution should have charged him with manslaughter instead. He also still seems to think black men are being "hunted" down by whites despite the statistics that 91% of black homicides are committed by black offenders.

It was interesting to see a black liberal lawyer attack Juan last night for believing that. Many blacks are starting to figure out the "race issue" and attempts to escalate racial tensions is politically driven and are getting sick and tired of it themselves.

Let's hope they get so sick of it they start throwing up in 2014.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#946570 Jul 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
The jury made the “right decision” in the George Zimmerman murder trial, former President Jimmy Carter said Tuesday.
“I think the jury made the right decision based on the evidence presented, because the prosecution inadvertently set the standard so high that the jury had to be convinced that it was a deliberate act by Zimmerman that he was not at all defending himself, and so forth,” Carter told Atlanta news channel WXIA.“It’s not a moral question, it’s a legal question and the American law requires that the jury listens to the evidence presented.”
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/jimmy-c...
Interesting...a comment on the insanity of the poliTICally twisted and distorted legal grub and grab case, from a man with some actual heart, soul, DECENCY, morality, humanity and ethics.

AND-REAL, NON-affirmative action-honest earned degrees and public services of merit worthy mention.

Thanks for sharing it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946571 Jul 17, 2013
NBC saw the death of Trayvon Martin not as a tragedy but as an opportunity to increase ratings, start a race war and so set about to create the myth that George Zimmerman was a racist and predatory villain.

Since the edited recordings were aired, NBC has claimed that it had not engaged in a "deliberate act to misrepresent," saying instead that the phoney edits had originated out of a desire to shorten the audio for television air-time instead of trying to defame Zimmerman. NBC has since fired- three separate people involved with the faked recordings although it has never actually apologized on the air to viewers. That reluctance to apologize may prove very useful to Zimmerman now that his suit against NBC is likely to resume.

NBC recklessly, deliberately claimed that GZ had used the archaic racial slur coons when referring to some black men who he claimed had successfully burglarized his neighborhood.

This was later demonstrated to be false. Even the prosecution in Zimmerman's criminal case admitted that the word used was punks. The FBI has reported: No evidence George Zimmerman is racist...

Racist DemoKrats, MSNBC violated Zimmerman's CIVIL RIGHTS. NBC and DemoKrats Portraying Zimmerman as a 'Racist and Predatory Villain...

George Zimmerman will own MSN and the racist demoKratic party...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,779
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 25 min rahul rana 98,839
Amy 12-19 34 min RACE 4
abby 12-19 42 min RACE 2
9 inch kaa land 1 hr Dinesh Kumar Meena 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,914
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,882
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:32 pm PST

NBC Sports 6:32PM
Week 16 skill-position injury report — Thursday
NBC Sports 7:47 PM
Golden Tate excited for Jimmy Clausen to get another starting opportunity
Bleacher Report 1:38 AM
Cowboys' Week 16 Preview vs. Colts
NBC Sports 3:39 AM
Jimmy Clausen as surprised as anyone he's starting
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?