Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
869,581 - 869,600 of 1,081,608 Comments Last updated 1 min ago

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are standing in the dark at the corner of Clueless and Childish dressed like Little Bo Peep waiting for some Liberal to drive by and pick you up.
Is that really all you can bring to the table?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
GZ was a thoughtful, peaceful, caring, helpful person, TM was a nasty little racist slug on his way to prison or an early, violent death, gawd you're dumb.
Thank goodness the little racist criminal didn't get that illegal gun he was after.
He was a paycheck to paycheck loser with a criminal record. Why do y'all ignore that? Oh yeah, he isn't black.

I know who you are now. You're the retarded cow I lost interest in last week.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
What was that I was saying earlier about racists cherry picking news stories and youtube videos to affirm their conviction that brown people are guilty by nature?
Of all the races here, whites commit most of the crime in this country.
Its pretty simple.
I agree with your final statement, mainly because anglos are 78% of the US population. However when we look at the rate of violent crimes per capita, its not even close (as negroes hit that one outta the park). You know it, I know it, and the Dept of justice knows it (although they try to avoid saying it any way they can).

Anything else?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Safest "feel-good" bet on the planet (because there is no WAY this retard could graduate from High School (much less get admitted to college).....

Radio host offers Rachel Jeantel a full ride to college
By CNN Staff
updated 5:50 PM EDT, Tue July 16, 2013

(CNN)-- She might still be figuring out what she wants to study, but her finances just got a lot more clear.

On Tuesday, radio host Tom Joyner offered Rachel Jeantel, a friend who was on the phone with Trayvon Martin the night he was killed, a full ride to college.

Defending her friend Trayvon Martin Jeantel, 19, spoke to CNN's "Piers Morgan Live" on Monday night.

Joyner said he was so touched by what she said then, and during her testimony during the second-degree murder trial of George Zimmerman, that he was moved to help.

Zimmerman, a former neighborhood watch volunteer, was acquitted of a second-degree murder charge in Martin's shooting death.

"Rachel, here's my offer to you. If you want to graduate from high school and go to an HBCU, even if it's not in Florida but especially Florida ... If you want to do that, I want to help you do that," Joyner said during his radio show, referring to historically black colleges and universities.

"I will help you get tutors to get you out of high school, tutors to help you pass the SAT, and I will give you a full-ride scholarship to any HBCU you'd like."

Jeantel, who said she might want to go into law enforcement, responded, "Thank you."

She said Monday that she was "disappointed, upset, angry, questioning and mad" at Zimmerman's acquittal.

Jeantel found herself in an unforgiving spotlight of the nationally televised trial, during which viewers criticized her dress, her weight, her speech and her combative manner on the stand. She admitted to lying about her age and her reasons for skipping Martin's funeral.

She called the verdict "BS" and said Martin, 17, was never aggressive.

"He was a calm, chill, loving person who loved his family, definitely his mother, and a good friend," Jeantel said.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
The trial and common sense proved that. Or would you start a fight and get your face pounded when you had a loaded gun? Never mind, I guess you would.
But for laughs, tell us how GZ pulled it off, that he threw the first punch and then what????? Include the part where he called the cops.
How did he pull it off?

The facts do not refute the possibility that Zimmerman accosted Martin, told him he was armed and intent on injuring him then suffered the consequences almost every wannabe tough guy has ultimately faced: getting your ass kicked when you thought you were a badass.

What I've surmised from reading the armchair quarterbacks here is that none of them has ever been in a fight and have no idea what they're talking about.

Prove I'm wrong (that's one of y'all's favorites!)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow, more homoertic fantasy! Quel surpris!
"homoertic fantasy" seems to be your favorite word combination here on Topix.

May I suggest you spend a night or two with Rosy The Riveter?

It might release your "homoertic" tensions, baby.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Now class, this nitwit would have you believe that he's (???) not a racist. Just like all the others, they don't recognize it because its so ingrained or inbred.
Its pathetic and has no place in any discussion.
That's why people make fun of you retard.
Mr.Obama made that ridiculous "if I had a Son" comment, which was probably the stupidest comment a seated POTUS has ever made in history.

Because of that stupid decision, he will just have to absorb some heated rhetoric and like it....

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The gun was in his back. How could he have shot Martin in the heart if Martin was on top?
The jury women were dummies
So now you're a homoerotic sexist, too?
Joseph McCarthy

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I couldn't be accused of being a racist or A BIGOT, people might think I was a liberal.
"Commie" is just a euphemism "jew".
Joseph McCarthy

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

*for "jew"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I couldn't be accused of being a racist or A BIGOT, people might think I was a liberal.
Ha!

Really, I laughed.

Yes, I can accuse you of being a "racist or A BIGOT" because you assume the dead black kid HAD to be the guilty party.

That was never proven, that is not in evidence, that is only the product of your racism.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a paycheck to paycheck loser with a criminal record. Why do y'all ignore that? Oh yeah, he isn't black.
I know who you are now. You're the retarded cow I lost interest in last week.
I'm not married to George Zimmerman's character, but I can tell you he left a lot less negative ripples in life than Trayvon Martin did. Most of Martin's activities have been supressed under the guise of "protecting the dead", but make no mistake; he was headed for big trouble quickly...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
checked last years tax forms, no "white hispanic" category.
Try Google retard. Try "white hispanic census".

Y'all's desperation isn't a clue?

You don't ever get the nagging feeling that you're missing something?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a great video of another druggie negro thug getting capped after literally breaking down a door to try and rob and murder a female store owner. Good times!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
This while the Magic Negro wants to disarm me. BS.

Eric Racist Holder represents the Saint Trayvon in your video beating down the door.

Let's have some surprises for him.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
... in response to a previous post, keep up or shut up.
That makes a whole lot of sense. Maybe if you kept up, you wouldn't be responding to the wrong post
Joseph McCarthy

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Allen West is Worse Than Joe McCarthy
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
How did he pull it off?
The facts do not refute the possibility that Zimmerman accosted Martin, told him he was armed and intent on injuring him then suffered the consequences almost every wannabe tough guy has ultimately faced: getting your ass kicked when you thought you were a badass.
What I've surmised from reading the armchair quarterbacks here is that none of them has ever been in a fight and have no idea what they're talking about.
Prove I'm wrong (that's one of y'all's favorites!)
Actually, you've crossed the line demarking the "gay trolling" category with the ludicrous supposition posed above, so no legitimate reply is necessary.

Hitting that splif, are we?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Did all the dead "brothas" in Chicago and elsewhere get into somthing they couldn't handle? Is that why they end up dead by the dozens every weekend? You been in a fight lately, pipsqueak?
Not since at least 2003 but I'm in my 50's. Comes a time you get too old for that sht. Before that I was quite fond of it, its a good outlet, something men need to do by nature otherwise they end up whiney right-wingers on Topix.

What does Chicago have to do with your racism?

Oh yeah, there's a lot of those brown people there idn't there?
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Detzing is an immaculate member of hillbilly sheep in Georgia and an un-American rughead goat herder in Tennessee...
It's the culture...
Carlsbad calls themselves sheepdogs instead
of wolves. They think that if they ignore
God then he doesn't exist. They like to
climb poles. Maybe they are monkeys.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, that baby is nosing out ever so gently. Calling swilly!!
Is lily a Tenzing brown noser?

Peak-A-Boo!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 174,860
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,391
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,585
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr andet1987 4,561
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr truth 48,928
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 68,037
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 6 hr hands on AR 16
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 27 at 10:14PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs