Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
869,541 - 869,560 of 1,096,411 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
One more brave right-winger who isn't afraid to wear his stripes!
You only have one stripe down your back.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
I'm tickled pink the key players in the IRS scandal will be testifying again.
And investigations continue about the incompetency surrounding Benghazi...because if "it isn't addressed now, it could happen again."
The focus of our attention is finally back where it belongs.
Couldn't be happier.
I'm waiting for the Magic Negro to start issuing Night Drones to all Neighborhood Watch programs. They can silently shoot the Neighborhood Watch Captains from the dark sky so his sons can escape.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your facts straight you lyin' sack o' sht, you've been wrong since the git go and its been proven to you repeatedly.
You hate the brown people, the brownest one died, end of discussion.
You're losing your limp-wrist grip there, boy:]

Calm down and take a few Midol.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Watched the local news tonight and saw two separate stories containing surveillance recordings. One involved a murder and kidnap while the other involved a robbery/shooting.
Both perps were wearing black hoodies. Both stories took place in demographically black areas.
Liberals lie through their missing teeth.
Here's a great video of another druggie negro thug getting capped after literally breaking down a door to try and rob and murder a female store owner. Good times!!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
So? Does that prove that Martin threw the first punch or made the first threat?
Your hatred for hispanics is deeply inbred.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, another brown person for you to tolerate.
Life's rough idn't it?
Eric Racist Holder is not brown-skinned.

He's snake-skinned like his Magic Negro brother..
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The gun was in his back. How could he have shot Martin in the heart if Martin was on top?
The jury women were dummies
You are so retarded, it hurts to read your posts. Let me sht in your mouth; I know you will love it....

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The gun was in his back.
Yep, you're a liberal

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
... because Zimmerman wasn't as brown as Martin.
Duh!
Your getting worse by the minute, boy.

I sense you have a violent BM in the pipeline. RUN!
The Lee Atwater Story

Waynesboro, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax, the only people Obama is helping is Wall Street fatcats and green energy scam perpetraters.
You mean "Jews".
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

In Second Term, Obama Is Seen as Using ‘Hidden Hand’ Approach
By PETER BAKER
WASHINGTON — In the nearly two weeks since Egypt’s military seized power, President Obama has promoted a better federal bureaucracy, given a medal to George Lucas of “Star Wars” fame and had former President George Bush to the White House for lunch. What he has not done is publicly address the violent upheaval in Cairo.
That is not to say Mr. Obama is uninvolved. In the privacy of the West Wing, away from the cameras, he has made calls to leading figures in the Arab world and has met with advisers trying to influence the crisis. But his low public profile on issues like immigration, Syria and health care underscores a calculated presidential approach that admirers consider nuanced and detractors call passive.
While other presidents have put the bully in the bully pulpit, Mr. Obama uses his megaphone, and the power that comes with it, sparingly, speaking out when he decides his voice can shape the trajectory of an issue and staying silent when he thinks it might be counterproductive. In his first year, the president seemed to be everywhere, talking about everything. In his fifth year, he is choosing his opportunities — even if it appears he is not always in command of events.
Some compare Mr. Obama’s approach to the “hidden hand” style of President Dwight D. Eisenhower, who often steered events behind the scenes without being public about his role. Jim Newton, the author of “Eisenhower: The White House Years,” a book with back-cover blurbs from Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel and Secretary of State John Kerry, said Mr. Obama was like the former president in avoiding major international conflict, relying more on covert action and letting Congress take the lead in legislation.
“In those senses, Obama does appear to me to be taking a page from Eisenhower’s playbook,” Mr. Newton said.“What I don’t know, however, is how aggressively Obama is working out of view on these matters. The essence of Eisenhower’s hidden hand, of course, is that there was real work going on that people didn’t know at the time. If that’s true now, then Obama really is emulating Ike. If, on the other hand, he’s simply doing nothing or very little, that would be passivity, not hidden-hand leadership.”
Susan Eisenhower, a granddaughter of the late president, said it might be too soon to tell.“Eisenhower’s hidden-hand means of meeting his objectives was not really evident until his papers were opened, many decades after he left office,” Ms. Eisenhower said.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You're headed into "lame stupid fck" territory.
And you are standing in the dark at the corner of Clueless and Childish dressed like Little Bo Peep waiting for some Liberal to drive by and pick you up.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains his obsession with different shades of brown.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The poster clearly stated the jury found Zimmerman "not guilty". You twist that statement into "since Martin was black, he must be guilty". Who's the real racist?
... in response to a previous post, keep up or shut up.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, that baby is nosing out ever so gently. Calling swilly!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The gun was in his back. How could he have shot Martin in the heart if Martin was on top?
The jury women were dummies
Nah, it probably happened that way but I'm leaning towards the idea that Zimmerman may have had the gun out before he hit the ground. Otherwise, how did he draw it with Martin straddling him?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You can hardly read the Ingredients Label on a bag of Skittles and *YOU'RE* going to lecture someone on their favorite topics and their life's experiences?
Go talk to your sister Racial Jeantel.
Jeantel got so frickin fat because the chubby chinaman has been rustling her up pots of low-mein....

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Try "not possible to say for sure". The evidence only points to the fact that George was wimp (that WAS his defense) who got into something he couldn't handle.
This is what throttles me: after all these years of watching you people foolishly try to disguise your very obvious racism, the fact that you reflexively fault the dead black kid brings it into glaring relief yet y'all still deny it.
Accept it!
Embrace your racism!
You'll feel better if you come out like Retard Fred.
Martin had the same right to defend himself; the bare facts of the case do not refute that.
Go play with your Law Degree, boy.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
That punk-ass Zimmerman had reason to fear for his life every day he spent on earth. Allowing every cowardly right wing cowboy to shoot everyone they are afraid of is pure lunacy. Paranoids like DBWriter would wage war from his bunker with postmen, paperboys, census takers, UPS, pizza delivery boys and any other person that crosses his path.
Oh...go change your pants, miss hissy.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Stevie Wonder is blind inside and out.
And a racist pig.
Stevie Wonder reacts to George Zimmerman verdict while performing in Quebec ,Canada. Stevie Wonder as one of America's leading cultural ambassadors should be listened to. http://youtu.be/3i9GSbwgvcQ

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racist graffiti appears on Chicago night club b... 8 min reality is a crutch 1
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 29 min andet1987 1,246
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 40 min danetoo 68,301
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 42 min RACE 97,840
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min Jacques from Ottawa 176,828
Word (Dec '08) 49 min andet1987 4,635
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 57 min andet1987 559

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:15AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••