Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946595 Jul 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no can do. i fear your statements indicate that you are a white rapist.
the viking-american thing is very scary. i'll bet aggravated assault is a domineering trait that you love to flaunt.
That picture of you on the internet LOL.. is a "SPOOK". sonicfiller standing in a trashed brown wall paneled trailer, all big eyed, puffy and ugly, showing off your AMD computer... LOL..

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946596 Jul 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> So when is he up tor re-election? Bet he don't run and if he does he will be tossed out on his ass.
funny how rational republicans keep getting tossed.

though Boehner is not amused. seems he's constantly worried about getting 'Tea Partied'.

i'm sure there's some sexual connotation in there, but since you're a white person who like most probably leans rapist, you can figure it out.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#946598 Jul 17, 2013
NJ Racist wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning thread racists & hate monger.
The 1950's & 60's was over a half century ago, moron.
Just keep that hate going, racist. You make a perfect tool, clown.
Unless and until more black leaders address the problems within the black community - beginning with education and child rearing - the frustrations among specifically black men are going to be taken out the wrong way and against the wrong people.

It's easier for them to blame society as a whole; particularly, white society, as the cause of being victims rather than address why they continue to allow themselves to be victims.

The dropout rate is the highest among blacks and the percentage of black single mothers is over 70%. They would also have to ask themselves why they keep voting for the same party who thrive on their perceived victimization to get their vote to stay in power to keep promoting their desire to be perceived as victims.

It's a vicious cycle that has to be broken. Only black leaders with the right message can do it.

I'm starting to hear them, thank goodness, but I'm not the one who needs to hear them.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#946599 Jul 17, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>There comes a time when one has to admit that you're a dickhead by choice! The under privileged, under paid, & over qualified middle to lower class is the ones that keep this country alive. You're a brain washed drone. Cut welfare & see how fast the economy talks. One hand washes the other like, supply & demand. You can have all the supplies you want but, if you don't have the demand, you have nothing &, vice versa. I can have all the clientele but, without the supplies, you're dead in the water! You seem disgruntled because you had to work for a living. Always looking for a reason to point the finger. You've been privileged since birth. I don't want to hear about how you came up on the rough side of the mountain. You've never been followed, never been pulled over because, the color of your skin, never been beaten by the police for no reason at all! So don't compare your white privileged life to those that grind from the bottom. Stop pointing fingers &, be thankful for your position. Shit could've been alot worse!
supply and demand?

It seems the more money we supply, the more those leeches demand from us and the less they demand from themselves.

"under privileged, under paid, & over qualified"

Show me anyone who did not have the priviledge to go to a university and get a degree in engineering.

If you feel you're underpaid, change jobs. It's a competetive market out there. If the person you're working for isn't paying you enough, go to work for their competition.
... unless, you're not worthashit and you're actually overpaid.

If you feel "over qualified"...(see above)
Perhaps your qualifications include a political science or sociology or fine arts degree. Perhaps you shouldn't have wasted you time studying something that is worthless. Perhaps the real problem is you aren't really motivated to do a good job. Fix the problem. Get out there and find a job you're qualified for.(But, I don't see a lot of want ads for philosophers.)
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#946600 Jul 17, 2013
Organophosphate insecticides. Organophosphate poisoning results in over one million illnesses per year many of which result in death.

Yesterday fifty Indian school children fell ill from their school lunches and so far 22 have died.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946601 Jul 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
white privilege negates.
try to pay attention. it's only been going on for 250 years.
An old style slave plantation system with 'neo-economic chains' of slavery, instead of shackles, chains and rope bearer's of lynchings.... and still slavery has not changed in over 500+ years !!

Sonicfilter quote: "I owe my soul to the government store"...

It's the culture...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#946603 Jul 17, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, dupe, you obviously never saw the photos on Hoodieman's phone, showing stolen jewelry, cash, naked underage girls, and him blowing pot smoke.
Hoodieman was nothing more than a drug-using dropout gangbanger wannabe. If he hadn't been blown to hell bashing someone's head against a concrete sidewalk, it's highly likely he'd have gotten his head blown off by some rival black gang.
Yesterday T was "in a gang, a gangbanger" according to you.

WHAT GANG?

now: a rival gang would have killed him?

WHAT GANG WAS T IN?

And you are still with the head bashing?

Z walking around the p station the same night, on tape......no serious injuries.

FACTS PLEASE!

tiny dancers who make shttt up, you sckkk!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946604 Jul 17, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>all i know is that where i live i can go to the supermarket late at night and an assortment of thugs are not lurking in the parking lot. there has never been gunfire at any baby showers or birthday parties i've attended. most of the children i know were born into two parent functional households. my neighbors do not fire guns into the air for fun or at each other cause someone looked at them the wrong way. and my children went to schools where most graduated by age 18, went to college and could read cursive.
its the culture.
i'll ask my rich black friends who live in the gated community about all of that. just as soon as they get done filing a police report because some white methhead couldn't steal any more stuff from his parents.
Help

Jonesboro, AR

#946605 Jul 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Mass Riots Predicted by Right-wing Pundits Fail to Materialize Over the Weekend
Conservative pundits who predicted mass rioting would follow a Zimmerman “not guilty” verdict have demonstrated how out of touch they are with understanding the pulse of America. In what could be the worst forecast since Fox News’ political pundit Dick Morris confidently predicted a Romney landslide in 2012, right-wing blowhards who ginned up fears of post-verdict urban race riots, have once again shown they do not have a clue about how ordinary Americans think or act.
Thirty-six hours after the verdict and still no American cities have burned to the ground. The Alex Jones, Bill O’Reilly and Rush Limbaugh followers must be so disappointed. Urban riots would have confirmed their paranoia about inherent black criminality, the very same paranoia that enabled George Zimmerman to stalk and kill Trayvon Martin. Riots would have given them a chance to indulge in their fantasies of fighting a race war and unrest would have given them an enhanced license to kill. They could have each become judge, jury and executioner in a Second Amendment dystopia where they could shoot at anything “darker than a paper bag” for sport. Once civil order broke down, they could invoke “Stand your Ground” or self-defense and kill with impunity, knowing full well their murderous intentions could be masked with cries of “self-defense” against black looters and rioters. The only problem was the riots never came.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/15/mass-r...
They were some riots, just as expected, what happened to the riots when OJ was found not guilty? He was as guilty as sin but the jury found him not guilty as they found Zimmerman not guilty so swallow it and forget it.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#946606 Jul 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
amusing? you want to talk about amusing infighting?
John McCain helps avert Senate showdown
Democrats said that McCain’s role showed McConnell’s diminished power over his caucus, saying that Reid and Schumer dealt almost exclusively with the Arizona senator and repeatedly rebuffed McConnell’s offers of a different framework for a deal.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/john-m...
pretty funny eh?
Would you be talking about the same John McCain that met with Al Qaeda less than a week after they murdered an entire Christian village in Syria, killing every man, woman and child?
It makes sense the Democrats would prefer to meet with someonelike that.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#946607 Jul 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He's lying. He committed cold blooded murder on a black kid because of racism and fled.
lily beats a dead horse.

Good for Republicans if Obama-Holder race pimps bring civil rights charges.

White folks will understand they are never safe.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#946608 Jul 17, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
True dat DUHMMY....
A thirteen month old baby in a stroller truly IS an innocent, at the hands of animalisTIC thugs.
Keep on SLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUU UUURRRRRRRRRPPPPP'n up dat ghetto gutter grape skittles and watermelon spewage drink dude, it shore nuff to make yew kewl in duh hood.
(barf).
the difference is also that Obama didn't make a speech about violence when a white hispanic baby was shot in the face and killed by a black "child."

but he rushed to make a speech when it was about the cop in Boston and Zimmerman in FL.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#946609 Jul 17, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell with gulags-Death to Dirtbags everywhere!
Baby shot dead in stroller; 2 Georgia teens charged with murder
Police expressed confidence they would find the weapon, believed to be a handgun.
Spokesman Todd Rhodes, who described the shooting as "horrific," told CNN's "The Situation Room" on Friday evening that search warrants were being executed in three locations.
Chief Tobe Green identified the older suspect as De'Marquise Elkins, 17, and said he will be treated as an adult in criminal proceedings. The 14-year-old was not identified because of his age. Both have been charged with first-degree murder, police said.
"We are turning every stone to get a motive," said Green.
Police said they received a suspect description from Sherry West, the baby's mother.
No other suspects are being sought, according to Rhodes.
Authorities were tight-lipped about the investigation, which was aided by helicopters and police dogs.
West earlier told reporters that the incident occurred at 9 a.m. Thursday as she was walking home from the post office, pushing her son, Antonio, in a stroller. She said she saw two boys.
"A boy approached me and told me he wanted my money, and I told him I didn't have any money. And he said,'Give me your money or I'm going to kill you and I'm going to shoot your baby and kill your baby,' and I said,'I don't have any money,' and 'Don't kill my baby.'"
The boy tried to grab her purse and opened fire when she said tried to tell him she had no money, West said, with the shot grazing her head. She said the boy then shot her in the leg.
West continued, "And then, all of a sudden, he walked over and he shot my baby in the face."
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/22/us/georgia-baby...
Another racist killing of a black child?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#946610 Jul 17, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again Carol, you're demonstrating that you're totally ignorant of the facts of the case or a bald faced liar. No, let me take that back. Anyone like you who posts something without checking out the facts is a liar. Trayvon Martin was living in the neighborhood Carol, with his father and his father's fiancé, so that's a lie. Zimmerman was not waiting for the police, in fact he was nowhere near where he told the dispatcher he'd be waiting. He in fact got out of his truck and was following the kid on foot, exactly what he was asked not to do, so that's another lie. We only have Zimmerman's word that he was ambushed since he killed the only other witness to the altercation and the possibility of spending time in prison would be a motivation to lie. If Zimmerman had done what he was supposed to and waited for the police to handle the situation a seventeen year old would not have been killed and the people of Florida wouldn't have had to pay for a trial.
Another idiot beating a dead horse.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946611 Jul 17, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, I've beaten down more than a few in my time. Generally fellow loud-mouths that deserved it though (and willingly entered into the fray). I've mellowed though, so I think I'm perfect for a hot young sistah. C'mon, we can cut a deal....:-)
so now you've admitted to being an advocate of human trafficking.

i see you near my daughter and i'm going to have to stand my ground.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#946612 Jul 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
But Zimmerman was following Trayvon, not just walking. He followed him in his vehicle & then got out.
Martin asked Zimmerman what he was doing. Zimmerman should have responded "Neighborhood Watch".
The same "Stand your Ground" law applies to Martin fearing for his life from an unknown stalker.
Any law against harassing Neighborhood Watch is only valid if the Neighborhood Watch is identifiable.
Martin was a kid. Zimmerman was supposed to be a trained Neighborhood Watch Captain.
It's over, Dimbass Dave.

Except for the rioting and looting.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#946613 Jul 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
funny how rational republicans keep getting tossed.
though Boehner is not amused. seems he's constantly worried about getting 'Tea Partied'.
i'm sure there's some sexual connotation in there, but since you're a white person who like most probably leans rapist, you can figure it out.
You have gone completely off the deep end!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#946614 Jul 17, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again Carol, you're demonstrating that you're totally ignorant of the facts of the case or a bald faced liar. No, let me take that back. Anyone like you who posts something without checking out the facts is a liar. Trayvon Martin was living in the neighborhood Carol, with his father and his father's fiancé, so that's a lie. Zimmerman was not waiting for the police, in fact he was nowhere near where he told the dispatcher he'd be waiting. He in fact got out of his truck and was following the kid on foot, exactly what he was asked not to do, so that's another lie. We only have Zimmerman's word that he was ambushed since he killed the only other witness to the altercation and the possibility of spending time in prison would be a motivation to lie. If Zimmerman had done what he was supposed to and waited for the police to handle the situation a seventeen year old would not have been killed and the people of Florida wouldn't have had to pay for a trial.
Well, none of that is true.

And no one knows exactly what happened that night. Except that Martin attacked Zimmerman and not the other way around.

If Zimmerman had the intent to murder Martin right before the police arrived, he would've pulled out his gun before Martin even had time to break his nose and begin beating him so badly Zimmerman could be heard screaming bloody murder himself for help.

Now hush.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946615 Jul 17, 2013
Help wrote:
<quoted text>They were some riots, just as expected, what happened to the riots when OJ was found not guilty? He was as guilty as sin but the jury found him not guilty as they found Zimmerman not guilty so swallow it and forget it.
let's keep an eye on the right wing media and see how soon they forget it.

and oh lord let's hope the DOJ doesn't file charges against Zimmerman.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946616 Jul 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Organophosphate insecticides. Organophosphate poisoning results in over one million illnesses per year many of which result in death.
Yesterday fifty Indian school children fell ill from their school lunches and so far 22 have died.
Obama signs Monsanto Protection Act Betrays America:

Mar 27 2013 - Domestic Fair Trade A Plea to UNFI and Whole Foods for Justice Super Bowl Corrupt Bargain Reached on Secret Farm Bill Details to Be Announced Breaking Secret ADHD in Kids Tied to Organophosphate Pesticides Department of Food Inc Airs on PBS for Earth Day April 21 thru May 3

http://www.blogcara.com/search/Obama+signs+Mo...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Jacques Ottawa 184,809
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 37 min KiMare 51,338
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 42 min Cold Front 69,095
Abby 2-28-15 49 min Kuuipo 2
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 51 min Gary Seven 75
Ask Amy 2-28-15 1 hr Kuuipo 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 99,161
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future