Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#946342 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really saying there aren't enough jobs for lawyers?
The legal business has changed, become much more cost-conscious. Many partners are being demoted (with compensation cuts) if they don't bring in enough work. When that happens, they often leave.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#946343 Jul 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When will someone stand up to the government scam of encouraging young people to incur massive debt to "earn" worthless degrees?
Its up to you, none of my kids incurred any debt going to college.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#946345 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why, with no evidence, do you assume it was all the dead black kid's fault?
I don't.

Why are you trying to twist and distort it to that?

Especially after my blatant posts on neither one being w/out "fault"?

You work for some lame stream yellow (non) journalism lemming spooge feeding groupie group or something?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#946347 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm challenging y'all's prejudices, I couldn't give a sht what color Zimmerman is.
I've heard alot of bullsht where this case is concerned, and what you just posted comes in solidly at #2. I doubt any of you racist left wingers can beat this one

"If I had a son he would look like Trayvon."

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#946348 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
That only really proves that brown people are targeted more for arrest.
Nevertheless, whites still commit most of the crimes in this country and your post proves nothing to the contrary.
Your being stupid is one thing but to broadcast it like a Vegas Lady is rather silly.

Profiling saves innocent lives.

Your playing with numbers doesn't work, silly.

Try some other shell game.

Location hidden

#946350 Jul 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not enough high-paying jobs that justify the huge cost of attending law school. Those who graduate in the top 20% from the top 20 law schools and join national law firms ("Big Law") start at about $160K or so and quickly move to $300K or more. Most of the rest can't even get an interview at those firms and start at $50K or so and go nowhere.
... and people choosing degrees with no employment prospects are Obama's fault how???

That was your original premise.

These law school graduates can't find jobs because of Obama.

You don't HAVE to be a dumbass.
Delicious Felicia

San Jose, CA

#946352 Jul 16, 2013
Jorge Zimmerman wrote:
It's over, move on,
Zim smoked, Trayvon
Clap your hands, smoke a bong
Sing the justice song
True justice would be for both fools to be gone

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#946354 Jul 16, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr.Obama made that ridiculous "if I had a Son" comment, which was probably the stupidest comment a seated POTUS has ever made in history.
This needs to be etched into the Washington Monument...or maybe mount rushmore...well, at least on the internet.

Location hidden

#946355 Jul 16, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The differenc, of course, is that Obama is doing it with your and my money. Republicans try and let people keep more of their own money.
Oh you poor misguided child. The Republicans didn't take us off a surplus and put us into debt on their money! It was ours.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#946356 Jul 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious? The lady who examined him testified at the trial you stupid fk. There was no family physician, it was a physicians assistant at Altamonte Family Practice.
You are a moron.
And a liar.
ABC, CNN and many other sources reported "family physician" and "medical report" said Zimmerman had a broken/fractured nose, two black eyes, lacerations to the back of the head and a minor back injury.

You better get used to physician assistants being called "family physicians" under Obamacare. They've already taken on the role of medical doctors in every clinic across the country. Walgreen's employees will soon be diagnosing and treating chronic illnesses under Obamcare so the pharmacist might be your family physician.

Good luck with that. You wanted it. You got it.

And I lied about nothing. Physician assistants routinely dictate medical reports and they are considered legal documents.

Lapeer, MI

#946357 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ask me, the Constitution doesn't task the President with creating jobs.
Why do you want the government to do everything for you?
Can't you do anything for yourself?
A rising tide lifts all boats and Tenzing gets smarmy and asks one of those boats to make the tide rise up.

The President has the bully pulpit and one helluva lots of intellectual, financial and and economic manpower at his fingertips.

But the Magic Negro is playing a racist fiddle while Sanford burns and says "What economy?" every morning upon rising.
Delicious Felicia

San Jose, CA

#946358 Jul 16, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama, Holder, you, Sharpton, jackson, looting mau mau's have set race relations back decades.
It's the plan Stan, try to create riots and get rid of term limits make Obama dictator for years.

Location hidden

#946359 Jul 16, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama, Holder, you, Sharpton, jackson, looting mau mau's have set race relations back decades.
"mau maus"

Yep, no racism here.

You're a retarded cow and I'm going to bed.

G'nite.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#946361 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
We also know that Zimmerman had a criminal record so what does that have to do with anything?
What laws did Martin break on the night of the incident?
Did Zimmerman have any criminal convictions?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#946363 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Try Google retard. Try "white hispanic census".
Y'all's desperation isn't a clue?
You don't ever get the nagging feeling that you're missing something?
Stupid fckn bigot

"Help us raise awareness about the hurtfulness of the R-word by pledging and sharing your stories year round."
http://www.r-word.org/
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#946364 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
When it came to the subject of parenting you said "if". As in "If Galt had children he'd know how to raise them".
Everyone's bound to reveal more here than they intend to.
Wait, you may remember this.
Years ago people were talking about locations and privacy, you know, how Topix ID's your location. Anyway, Lily of Boca Raton came on and commented on how she wouldn't want some of the creeps on here knowing what her location was.
Sorry Lily, that one cracks me up.
The "if" is intentional.

Interpret it however you choose.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#946365 Jul 16, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm waiting for the Magic Negro to start issuing Night Drones to all Neighborhood Watch programs. They can silently shoot the Neighborhood Watch Captains from the dark sky so his sons can escape.
America continues to watch...

Groups sue to halt NSA electronic surveillance....

Rights activists, church leaders and drug and gun rights advocates found common ground and filed a lawsuit against the federal government to halt a vast National Security Agency electronic surveillance program.

In the lawsuit filed Tuesday, San Francisco's Electronic Frontier Foundation, representing the unusually broad coalition of plaintiffs, is seeking an injunction against the NSA, Justice Department, FBI and directors of the agencies.

The suit filed in federal court in San Francisco challenges what the plaintiffs describe as an illegal and unconstitutional program of dragnet electronic surveillance.....

http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/groups-sue-...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#946367 Jul 16, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This was a family physician.
Meaning a medical doctor, M.D.?

Galt is not taking sides here, except against sub-professionals practicing medicine.

Same with non-degreed technicians calling themselves "engineers."

Lapeer, MI

#946369 Jul 16, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm challenging you to show one shread of honesty or integrity.
Tenzing is integrity-challenged.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#946370 Jul 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Testimony by physician assistants, nurses, nurse practitioners and the like are not professional testimony and should be no more acceptable than lay opinion.
People go to medical school for a reason.
So sorry to break it to you. But they're already diagnosing and treating patients like medical doctors all over the country in nearly every clinic.

A medical doctor has to by law sign off on their medical reports but most physicians don't even read them. It's just protocol that the attending physician or supervising physician's name is in the report. They consult physicians before making crucial decisions but are considered equals in the medical profession.

There's going to be even more of them diagnosing and treating under Obamacare. There won't be enough MDs to go around.

In other words, they're already considered as important in the medical profession as medical doctors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min Dale 179,430
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Hamburg 50,642
very cute unuasual pix 2 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Mandela 68,666
omnipods boxes for sale 2 hr thanxlord 1
Amy 10-24 2 hr Mister Tonka 12
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 3 hr Anonymous91 54,522
Abby 10-24 10 hr edogxxx 23
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance