Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,476)

Showing posts 869,501 - 869,520 of1,078,823
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

OK leftist phags!! A beautiful Arizona monsoon is moving in quickly, so its time for "learning to spell with jeantel".

The word for this afternoon is "SELDOM".

Now, lets have chubby rachel use it in a sentence:

"ma homeboy give me 2 tickets 2 the miami heat, but ah needs a purple drank so I seldom".......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Brown people hate white people and other brown people too moron, now go back to grooming your pubes.
Brown people????

Mexicans?

Native Americans?

Indians?

Joisey Shore Italians?

Brown is not a race.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
So who threw the first punch and why do you assume it was the darker of the two?
Hard to say for sure who threw the first punch, but the evidence strongly suggests that Trayvon was the aggressor at the end and that Zimmerman had reason to fear for his life, clearly meeting the standard for self-defense.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't go on other forums, you're confusing me with someone else. My profession precludes me from being a "doper", always subject to random testing.
Other topix forums years ago, dude (before "the death of" part of your avatar handle).

Congrats on beating the piss test; your faulty memory dictates my lack of a willing suspension of disbelief......

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate anybody-except those who try and propagate hate. I might not always LIKE the same thing as some or another might like, or agree with what they might THINK, but I am rational enough to know-THAT'S REALITY.
The rest of your post just went off into lala assumption land--and it seems like you've MISSED some of the very OBVIOUS things being talked about, one of them being that there were quite a few peices of "evidence" that were NOT allowed to be entered into the trial-in efforts to help the prosecution.
The "vain shallowness" of PoliTICal "legalism" usually DOES suck, in all it's TWISTED in WARPEDNESS.
Then why, with no evidence, do you assume it was all the dead black kid's fault?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you are talking about ghetto rats here; single mom, dad nowhere to be seen, etc etc. Not possible in Trayvon's case....
No reason that black folks can't be responsible parents if they choose to exercise authority.
The Lee Atwater Story

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Black people in Nazi Germany

Quote:
Even before WWI, Germany struggled with the idea of black Germans. While interracial marriage was legal under German law at the time, beginning in 1890, some colonial officials started refusing to register them, using eugenics arguments about the inferiority of mixed-race children to support their decision.[3] By 1912, this had become official policy in many Germany colonies, and a debate in the Reichstag over the legality of the interracial marriage bans ensued. A major concern brought up in debate was that mixed-race children born in such marriages would have German citizenship, and could therefore return to Germany with the same rights to vote, serve in the military, and hold public office as white Germans.

In Mein Kampf, Hitler described children resulting from marriages to African occupation soldiers as a contamination of the white race "by Negro blood on the Rhine in the heart of Europe."[7] He thought that "Jews were responsible for bringing Negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate."

Read: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people_i...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Brown people????
Mexicans?
Native Americans?
Indians?
Joisey Shore Italians?
Brown is not a race.
Doesn't seem to matter to those who hate brown people.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Prime candidate for a hate crime. Typical Democrat:
<quoted text>
You're lucky that stupid isn't a crime, you'd be a lifer. Typical Republican.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

endeavor wrote:
Nothing the persecuters had could refute this:
"The new perspective came from the original police report which noted Zimmerman had a bloody nose, gashes on the back of his head and grass stains on his back. Obviously there had been some sort of fight. Zimmerman had told police that as he moved to go back to his vehicle the teenager asked him if he "had a problem." When he answered, "No" and reached for his phone to make another 9-1-1 call, Zimmerman said Martin declared, "Well, you do now," and knocked him to the ground. The young man then bashed his head into the concrete several times and in the scuffle, Zimmerman claimed, he shot Martin in self-defense. An eyewitness backs up this account saying the person in the red shirt (Zimmerman) was being beaten by the person in the dark hoodie (Martin). ABC News then broadcast grainy video of Zimmerman arriving at the police station in handcuffs and none of the injuries listed on the report were visible. Days later, ABC enhanced the footage and apparent head wounds were suddenly visible."
Neither can any of the Martin's defenders on here.
Right from the start, ABC was trying to protect Saint Trayvon and continues to do so today. I just finished watching Diane Sawyer and wanted to put my foot into the TV and her mouth.

The Mainstream Media are wholly Liberal propagandists. The only exception is Fox which many will say is Conservative Propaganda.
But Fox has appeared in dire response to decades-long increasing Liberalism being force-fed to Americans. It has become very popular. So be it.

Liberal Media are not letting up with the propaganda and news-twisting. Don't expect them to back off, either. In fact, they will hit back with more disingenuous reporting than ever before. Riots? What riots? Let's talk about Moochelle and healthy eating for children!!!! And do with with big hearts and smiles!! Yummy! Yummy!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Say Oink, Democrat Phaggot.
Nobody cares what you post, sick phuk.

I think you should do more drugs and drink more and do your neighbors a favor.

Just think hater. If you take double the amount of drugs you are on, you will be more forceful here.

Baawwaahh!!!

Racist Democrat Scumbagger.

You & NJ must be related.
The Lee Atwater Story wrote:
"Black-Jewish Relations"
Quote:
The story of Black-Jewish relations in the United States is a long and complex one.... Jews were among those who worked to establish the NAACP in 1909. African-American newspapers were among the first in the U.S. to denounce Nazism.... FROM SWASTIKA TO JIM CROW creates hope and reminds us of a time in U.S. history when the two communities came together.
- David Horowitz, Washington Review
Read: http://www.pbs.org/itvs/fromswastikatojimcrow...
Can anyone show proof of so called "White jews" being enslaved by "Black Egyptians"? According to the "bible", "Egyptians and Hebrews" looked the "same". So that would mean "White Egyptians" enslaved "White Hebrews". The "Nubians" were enslaved by "Black Egyptians", and the "grandson" of "Moses's" brother "Aaron" was named "Phinehas". "Phinehas" means "the NUBIAN", "the BLACK, and "the Southerner". Do the math.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "brown" race.
Tenzing belongs to a race of people who never bathe. Brown is his favorite color.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Racist, for sure.

DemoKKK-Rats here remain silent.
The Lee Atwater Story wrote:
Black people in Nazi Germany
Quote:
Even before WWI, Germany struggled with the idea of black Germans. While interracial marriage was legal under German law at the time, beginning in 1890, some colonial officials started refusing to register them, using eugenics arguments about the inferiority of mixed-race children to support their decision.[3] By 1912, this had become official policy in many Germany colonies, and a debate in the Reichstag over the legality of the interracial marriage bans ensued. A major concern brought up in debate was that mixed-race children born in such marriages would have German citizenship, and could therefore return to Germany with the same rights to vote, serve in the military, and hold public office as white Germans.
In Mein Kampf, Hitler described children resulting from marriages to African occupation soldiers as a contamination of the white race "by Negro blood on the Rhine in the heart of Europe."[7] He thought that "Jews were responsible for bringing Negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate."
Read: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people_i...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to say for sure who threw the first punch, but the evidence strongly suggests that Trayvon was the aggressor at the end and that Zimmerman had reason to fear for his life, clearly meeting the standard for self-defense.
Try "not possible to say for sure". The evidence only points to the fact that George was wimp (that WAS his defense) who got into something he couldn't handle.

This is what throttles me: after all these years of watching you people foolishly try to disguise your very obvious racism, the fact that you reflexively fault the dead black kid brings it into glaring relief yet y'all still deny it.

Accept it!

Embrace your racism!

You'll feel better if you come out like Retard Fred.

Martin had the same right to defend himself; the bare facts of the case do not refute that.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lucky that stupid isn't a crime, you'd be a lifer. Typical Republican.
What are you going to say for your next trick Dumb Dave?

Your daddy is bigger than mine?

Zero.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That punk-ass Zimmerman had reason to fear for his life every day he spent on earth. Allowing every cowardly right wing cowboy to shoot everyone they are afraid of is pure lunacy. Paranoids like DBWriter would wage war from his bunker with postmen, paperboys, census takers, UPS, pizza delivery boys and any other person that crosses his path.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Eric Holder is in Orlando right now speaking at the NAACP convention.
Thought something in the air stank today.
Eric Racist Holder is supposed to be working for the interests of the American people. Instead, he only works for the racist needs of HIS people.

Same goes for the Magic Negro.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why, with no evidence, do you assume it was all the dead black kid's fault?
The jury spoke moron. Get over it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
There's absolutely no doubt who threw the first punch, the violent, racist thug Martin.
How exactly do you know this?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Truly disgusting the willful ignorance displayed on here. And then of course the savagery going on in the streets now by the mau mau's.
When will we here about some of the many, many black on white crimes?
Never. The corrupt Democrats hide things to fool people, just like they did in NAZI Germany staring 100 years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 869,501 - 869,520 of1,078,823
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

105 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min truth 48,849
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 30 min danetoo 67,890
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,493
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Hey now 45,763
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 2 hr Must be you 7
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 3 hr WeDoneOutBabiedThemDevils 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••