Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#946272 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Try "not possible to say for sure". The evidence only points to the fact that George was wimp (that WAS his defense) who got into something he couldn't handle.
This is what throttles me: after all these years of watching you people foolishly try to disguise your very obvious racism, the fact that you reflexively fault the dead black kid brings it into glaring relief yet y'all still deny it.
Accept it!
Embrace your racism!
You'll feel better if you come out like Retard Fred.
Martin had the same right to defend himself; the bare facts of the case do not refute that.
Go play with your Law Degree, boy.

Lapeer, MI

#946273 Jul 16, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
That punk-ass Zimmerman had reason to fear for his life every day he spent on earth. Allowing every cowardly right wing cowboy to shoot everyone they are afraid of is pure lunacy. Paranoids like DBWriter would wage war from his bunker with postmen, paperboys, census takers, UPS, pizza delivery boys and any other person that crosses his path.
Oh...go change your pants, miss hissy.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#946275 Jul 16, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Stevie Wonder is blind inside and out.
And a racist pig.
Stevie Wonder reacts to George Zimmerman verdict while performing in Quebec ,Canada. Stevie Wonder as one of America's leading cultural ambassadors should be listened to. http://youtu.be/3i9GSbwgvcQ
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#946276 Jul 16, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax, the only people Obama is helping is Wall Street fatcats and green energy scam perpetraters.
Bravo, you are a great american....

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#946277 Jul 16, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm waiting for the Magic Negro to start issuing Night Drones to all Neighborhood Watch programs. They can silently shoot the Neighborhood Watch Captains from the dark sky so his sons can escape.
Now class, this nitwit would have you believe that he's (???) not a racist. Just like all the others, they don't recognize it because its so ingrained or inbred.

Its pathetic and has no place in any discussion.

That's why people make fun of you retard.

Lapeer, MI

#946279 Jul 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for the ones like Obama who like to swing both ways?
The Magic Negro has never met a person he couldn't love.

Location hidden

#946281 Jul 16, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a great video of another druggie negro thug getting capped after literally breaking down a door to try and rob and murder a female store owner. Good times!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =g1zZGe3f0mcXX
What was that I was saying earlier about racists cherry picking news stories and youtube videos to affirm their conviction that brown people are guilty by nature?

Of all the races here, whites commit most of the crime in this country.

Its pretty simple.

Location hidden

#946282 Jul 16, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hatred for hispanics is deeply inbred.
I'm actually quite fond of Hispanics having spent a great deal of time in Mexico, Panama, and having lived in S. America.

Location hidden

#946285 Jul 16, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax, the only people Obama is helping is Wall Street fatcats and green energy scam perpetraters.
... then as a Republican you should love him.

Location hidden

#946286 Jul 16, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are standing in the dark at the corner of Clueless and Childish dressed like Little Bo Peep waiting for some Liberal to drive by and pick you up.
Is that really all you can bring to the table?

Location hidden

#946288 Jul 16, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
GZ was a thoughtful, peaceful, caring, helpful person, TM was a nasty little racist slug on his way to prison or an early, violent death, gawd you're dumb.
Thank goodness the little racist criminal didn't get that illegal gun he was after.
He was a paycheck to paycheck loser with a criminal record. Why do y'all ignore that? Oh yeah, he isn't black.

I know who you are now. You're the retarded cow I lost interest in last week.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#946291 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
What was that I was saying earlier about racists cherry picking news stories and youtube videos to affirm their conviction that brown people are guilty by nature?
Of all the races here, whites commit most of the crime in this country.
Its pretty simple.
I agree with your final statement, mainly because anglos are 78% of the US population. However when we look at the rate of violent crimes per capita, its not even close (as negroes hit that one outta the park). You know it, I know it, and the Dept of justice knows it (although they try to avoid saying it any way they can).

Anything else?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#946293 Jul 16, 2013
Safest "feel-good" bet on the planet (because there is no WAY this retard could graduate from High School (much less get admitted to college).....

Radio host offers Rachel Jeantel a full ride to college
By CNN Staff
updated 5:50 PM EDT, Tue July 16, 2013

(CNN)-- She might still be figuring out what she wants to study, but her finances just got a lot more clear.

On Tuesday, radio host Tom Joyner offered Rachel Jeantel, a friend who was on the phone with Trayvon Martin the night he was killed, a full ride to college.

Defending her friend Trayvon Martin Jeantel, 19, spoke to CNN's "Piers Morgan Live" on Monday night.

Joyner said he was so touched by what she said then, and during her testimony during the second-degree murder trial of George Zimmerman, that he was moved to help.

Zimmerman, a former neighborhood watch volunteer, was acquitted of a second-degree murder charge in Martin's shooting death.

"Rachel, here's my offer to you. If you want to graduate from high school and go to an HBCU, even if it's not in Florida but especially Florida ... If you want to do that, I want to help you do that," Joyner said during his radio show, referring to historically black colleges and universities.

"I will help you get tutors to get you out of high school, tutors to help you pass the SAT, and I will give you a full-ride scholarship to any HBCU you'd like."

Jeantel, who said she might want to go into law enforcement, responded, "Thank you."

She said Monday that she was "disappointed, upset, angry, questioning and mad" at Zimmerman's acquittal.

Jeantel found herself in an unforgiving spotlight of the nationally televised trial, during which viewers criticized her dress, her weight, her speech and her combative manner on the stand. She admitted to lying about her age and her reasons for skipping Martin's funeral.

She called the verdict "BS" and said Martin, 17, was never aggressive.

"He was a calm, chill, loving person who loved his family, definitely his mother, and a good friend," Jeantel said.

Location hidden

#946294 Jul 16, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
The trial and common sense proved that. Or would you start a fight and get your face pounded when you had a loaded gun? Never mind, I guess you would.
But for laughs, tell us how GZ pulled it off, that he threw the first punch and then what????? Include the part where he called the cops.
How did he pull it off?

The facts do not refute the possibility that Zimmerman accosted Martin, told him he was armed and intent on injuring him then suffered the consequences almost every wannabe tough guy has ultimately faced: getting your ass kicked when you thought you were a badass.

What I've surmised from reading the armchair quarterbacks here is that none of them has ever been in a fight and have no idea what they're talking about.

Prove I'm wrong (that's one of y'all's favorites!)

Lapeer, MI

#946295 Jul 16, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow, more homoertic fantasy! Quel surpris!
"homoertic fantasy" seems to be your favorite word combination here on Topix.

May I suggest you spend a night or two with Rosy The Riveter?

It might release your "homoertic" tensions, baby.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#946296 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Now class, this nitwit would have you believe that he's (???) not a racist. Just like all the others, they don't recognize it because its so ingrained or inbred.
Its pathetic and has no place in any discussion.
That's why people make fun of you retard.
Mr.Obama made that ridiculous "if I had a Son" comment, which was probably the stupidest comment a seated POTUS has ever made in history.

Because of that stupid decision, he will just have to absorb some heated rhetoric and like it....

Lapeer, MI

#946297 Jul 16, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The gun was in his back. How could he have shot Martin in the heart if Martin was on top?
The jury women were dummies
So now you're a homoerotic sexist, too?
Joseph McCarthy

Waynesboro, MS

#946298 Jul 16, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I couldn't be accused of being a racist or A BIGOT, people might think I was a liberal.
"Commie" is just a euphemism "jew".
Joseph McCarthy

Waynesboro, MS

#946299 Jul 16, 2013
*for "jew"

Location hidden

#946300 Jul 16, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I couldn't be accused of being a racist or A BIGOT, people might think I was a liberal.
Ha!

Really, I laughed.

Yes, I can accuse you of being a "racist or A BIGOT" because you assume the dead black kid HAD to be the guilty party.

That was never proven, that is not in evidence, that is only the product of your racism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 4 min little boy blue 19
Amy 10-24 18 min edogxxx 2
Abby 10-24 23 min edogxxx 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 27 min JOEL 70,100
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min wojar 179,387
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 36 min KiMare 50,624
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,503
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]