Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
869,361 - 869,380 of 1,095,695 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You're headed into "lame stupid fck" territory.
If Galt had a son involved in all the things Trayvon was involved in, resulting in being kicked out of school, he would not be out on the streets at night unsupervised.

Old-fashioned perhaps, but effective.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>If that's the case, why are you people complaining about immigration?
Because people are struggling to take care of just their OWN families these days-let alone every other thing that tries to drag itself in and LATCH on like parasites.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, another brown person for you to tolerate.
Life's rough idn't it?
It must be for you.

Every single time I visit this website/thread, your silly ass is here.

OK - just busting you. I know you have nothing else to do, no problem.

But honestly, you Democrats have initiated the "War On Hispanics".

What is it with you people?

You pick a side and it's not based on the case, trial or facts/evidence, it's based on votes and who you can stir up.

Y'all are simply racists & dividers, Democrat.

Sorry - that's what you guys just proved.

I do find it funny though that you on the left softened things, so now there is a new class:

"White Hispanic"

Amazing.

Baawwaahhh!!!!!
The Lee Atwater Story

Waynesboro, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Occupy Wall Street!!!
Tea Party clean the place and talk about God and Freedom
While Liberal scums, all Liberals are scums from Occupy Wall Street, defecate on police cars and best up black Republicans in wheel chairs.
Satan has his people: Liberals.
Here is the "Star of Satan" "Star of TAMMUZ" "Star of SATURN" "Star of Molech"

Image: http://www.google.com/images...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another radical liberal who thinks he's above the law and abused his limited powers as outlined in the constitution.
Give me a Dr. Ben Carson or a Condoleezza Rice any day. They put America and the best interests of the country first - not themselves or their own party - unlike "brown liberals" as you would call them.
Neither of them would want to be in the same room as your lyin' DOW azz. Tell me another. Bet you "loved" Colin Powell too until he went "racist"?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Juan Williams who has been very vocal against Zimmerman chastised Sharpton and Jackson on Andrea Tantaros' radio show.
“They failed to prove anything," Williams said about the state of Florida's case being was weak.
“When you see Sharpton and Jackson and that kind get involved here, you would hope that they were giving vent to people who feel frustrated over the verdict. You were hoping that they were saying, you know what,‘This is the system. This time it didn’t work in the way that we like. But this is the American system.’”
Williams emphasized the family acknowledged they got the trial that they wanted.
“Somehow Sharpton and Jackson refuse to live with the verdict, and that’s my problem,” Williams said.
“It’s the media that tried to impose a racial form on this…because that’s the narrative they wanted, which was a white man shooting a black kid for no reason and it’s the evil white man and the good black kid” despite the facts and despite the fact that anyone of any race can have “racial attitudes.”
“The media had to make Zimmerman white, that’s what they wanted to do,” Williams said.“This goes on and on with the media, again, trying to create a civil rights story from the 1950s or 40s when it’s not that.”
Good for Juan. I was beginning to worry he was getting sucked into the hysteria.
Let Juan get back to us when his son is gunned down. Zimmerman is not white, but he is now the poster boy for white supremacy gun nuts.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

The Lee Atwater Story wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a "commie" or a "fascist"...
LOL..and your No Demos/RTenzing either...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
We've hired at least half a dozen people to fill permanent, full-time, well-paying jobs this year and that's just in my little corner of the company. What's the matter? Don't have any marketable skills? There's an estimated 3 million jobs vacant right now because people don't have the skills or qualifications to fill them. Blame the lazy white azzholes sitting in their trailer parks blaming their "misfortune" on brown people.
Your employer and industry is an exception and requires employees with education and training.

There are very few jobs available even for recent college graduates, at least jobs that require an education.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another radical liberal who thinks he's above the law and abused his limited powers as outlined in the constitution.
Give me a Dr. Ben Carson or a Condoleezza Rice any day. They put America and the best interests of the country first - not themselves or their own party - unlike "brown liberals" as you would call them.
Yes, let's hear from them when their children are gunned down for nothing.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Anderson Cooper interviewing one of the jurors. Regardless of one's view of the case, the interview was very instructive as to the opinion of the jury after hearing the evidence.
Sorry, don't watch much TV "news". Not very reliable.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Gilligan making chicken salad out of his chicken shit...
It's the culture...
You don't do the first, but you do the second all the time!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
All that matters is now, and ObamaKKKare is a massive job killer.
Unless you think three part-time jobs are better than two full-time jobs.
Wow. So the cons lied?

Why am I not surprised?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>This is what you get from snooping around on the internet looking for something you know nothing of! Lean is made from promethizine with codine. The mixture is with sprite & now a laters &, the damn drink makes you sleepy. That's why I don't know why anyone drinks it. Anyone who's had bronchitis knows it's a heavy downer smart guy so mix the weed ( a downer) with the lean & you have 1 lazy son of a Bitch. You didn't even have to do either to achieve that status Honky Tonk Man!
Figures that you would be an expert on something.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Gilligan still trying to turn his racist chicken shit into chicken salad...
It's the culture..
You really aren't happy are you, boy?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, another brown person for you to tolerate.
Life's rough idn't it?
Ouch - Careful Tenzing, you just made a typo "idn't it"

Your fellow libtard who can't relate to logic and simply act like an adult, knowing that this isn't a final exam, might nitpick at you.

The rest off us don't care about what she has to say, but you on the left always do.

Ahhh...

It must be nice to have double standards.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Which interview?
The right is busy affirming that Stand Your Ground had no bearing on the case.
I think they confuse themselves on purpose to plead ignorance.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

ReallysickofWhiners wrote:
<quoted text>
It's gonna get rougher too.
People are reallllly sick and tired of race baited hatred, cons and manipulators-whose sole existance is to do nothing but whine, while living fwee off of OTHERS lifetimes of work.
Kinda like clueless lifetime givverment dependent whining HOE and dirtbags that never worked a day in thier lives except for conning others-and the toxic plague diseases of thier poisonous parasiticness to society.
Then stop being racists.

Its that simple.

I've been watching you stupid fcks for four years and every damn one of you is a dyed-in-the-wool racist.

Its stupid.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
One more brave right-winger who isn't afraid to wear his stripes!
... just not in public!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Funny that back during the Gulf oil spill all you could call Cooper was a phag.
What a scumbag loser you are___60 posts per day for five years going and none of them memorable.
Cooper is a homosexual liberal, but is a competent interviewer.

Piers Morgan is just a clown, as evidenced by the ratings.
The Lee Atwater Story

Waynesboro, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Ghetto Father on Welfare with 10 Kids, The White Man Is Holding Me Down, I want my 40 acres and a mule...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0DMGlvYH3uAXX
The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd... The Blind Lead...
It's the culture...
Why not...400 hundred plus years of absolute "FREE LABOR", and hardship. Germany pays the jews doesn't it? America owes "Black people" "trillions upon trillions".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••