Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,467)

Showing posts 869,321 - 869,340 of1,071,578
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Trayvon was had gone to the store & was walking home. That's not "running around".
2) Rules for citizen patrols for Neighborhood Watch are: "Citizen Patrols
An effective tool for some Watch programs to use is a citizen patrol. It is up to the community in conjunction with law enforcement to decide whether a patrol is needed. Citizen patrols are volunteers who walk or drive an area on a regular basis to report incidents and problems to the police and provide a visible presence that deters criminal activity. They have no policing powers, carry no weapons, are nonconfrontational, and always coordinate activities with law enforcement."
NO policing powers
carry NO weapons
are UNCONFRONTATIONAL
Coordinate with law enforcement i.e stay in the GD truck as told.
3) Zimmerman syaled Martin.
4) When Martin asked why Zimmerman was following him, he should have said Neighborhood Watch.
You dumb, retarded, lying lawn jockey. Trayvon was hopped up on "Purple Lean" (made with skittles & iced tea), and that's probably what caused his erratic and violent behavior.

Back out onto my lawn, boy (and shine those shoes first).....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, Right , on politics? Stupid ,Jughead Governor Rick Scott signed a bill into law (without even reading it) that banned all cell phones and computer ownership from the state. That's how stupid your republican leadership in Florida has become.
Idiot demoKrats signed obamacare into law and never read it you ignoramus... That's NOT bulldshit...

The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd... The Blind Lead... It's the culture...

It's the culture
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
He's makes a lousy sightseer anyway.
Hahaha! Put him behind the wheel instead of a piano, then I'll be impressed.....
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody watches MSNBC, you fucking moron. Want to know why? Because nobody considers them a news source. They don't have any credibility.
mediamatters... communist propaganda rag.
Got any reputable sources?
Hoodieman wasn't a goddam child. He was a drug-using dropout gangbanger wannabe. If he wasn't killed bashing someone he thought was white's head against a concrete sidewalk, odds are he'd have been shot by some rival gang. The only difference would be the frenzy the hate-mongering racist lying fraud left gets into over it.
lol! You mean like fart news? And their illegal parent News corp, son?

You mean that kinds of 'legitimate' source?

You people love em to death. So much so you swallow their crap and regurgitate it with no thinking at all.

It's amazing!
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
He's makes a lousy sightseer anyway.
Maybe Trayvon was a neighborhood watch.
The monks wear hoods.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
After Obama, there is no citizenship issue for Ted Cruz.
If that's the case, why are you people complaining about immigration?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I'm sure you're much more familiar with them than most non cons are son.
Especially racism. Seems to be one of your favorite topics!
Savage racist demoKrats hating on whites, Hispanics, Jew, brown people, looting, Jesse rioting, Race Cop Al Sharpton burning America, Black Panther death threats is an excellent campaign strategy for you racist demoKrats in 2014...

And... The dumb Negro wonders why no one cares his behavior is the issue, nothing more.

It's the culture...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Like the Zimmerman case, there's only your word and it's unproven.
Unlike the Zimmerman case, it doesn't have to be accepted
I'll take an order of sweet & sour pork, green tea, and lichis for desert. Stat!!
Meyer Lansky

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Deut 28:37 And you shall become an "astonishment" and a "byword" "among" "all nations" where the Lord shall lead you.

Jeremiah 24:9 And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the Earth for their hurt, to be a "reproach" and a "proverb", a "taunt" and a "curse", in "all places" whither I shall drive them

byword

1. a proverb or proverbial expression, common saying; a frequently used word or phrase
2. a person who, or a thing that represents something with specified characteristics, byspel
3. An object of notoriety or contempt.
4. a nickname or epithet
5.(by extension) an object of scorn or derision

Read: http://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/byword
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point.
Zimmerman is a victim of the rotten Obama economy, where new permanent, full-time jobs are non-existent.
Most small businesses fail, bankrupting the owners.
How can that be son? The cons fought for and got the bushie boy tax cuts with the premise it would create jobs.

Did they lie?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I know they are trying to put on the "doting parent" face right now, but the truth is they weren't around much. They will split the $1 mill they got from the HOA in a civil suit and say "sayonarra" like before.
Between Trayvon's "Purple Drank" habit and friendships with ghetto retards like Jeantel, he was pretty much toast at age 17. Sad, but undeniably true....
Most likely from an insurance company, not the HOA, very few of which have those kinds of assets.

Galt admits a lack of knowledge of (or interest in) ghetto drug habits, which generally have a predictable result, either death or prison.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Meyer Lansky wrote:
<quoted text>Deuteronomy 28:46 - And they (the curses) shall be upon thee for a sign and a wonder and upon thy seed (children) forever.
Isaiah 5:13 Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst.
Jeremiah 24:9 And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the Earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them.
Deut 28:37 And you shall become an astonishment and a byword among all nations where the Lord shall lead you
Leviticus 26:17 And I will set my face against you, and you shall be slain before your enemies: they who hate you shall reign over you; and you shall flee when none pursues you.
Deut 28:30 You shall betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: you shall build a house, and you shall not dwell therein: you shall plant a vineyard, and shall not gather the grapes thereof
Deut 28:61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the Book of this Torah (Law), them will Yahweh bring upon you, until you be destroyed.
klan?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Savage racist demoKrat hating on women, Hispanics...
It's the deltona culture...
Well gee son. If you get rid of yourself, there will be many happy people.

The ball's in your court!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Miami ,Florida is becoming the new "Sun City" Apartheid has come to Florida and even Stevie Wonder isn't blind to it.
A natural result of an increasing Bocajew population and their innate dislike of blacks.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Savage racist demoKrats hating on whites, Hispanics, Jew, brown people, looting, Jesse rioting, Race Cop Al Sharpton burning America, Black Panther death threats is an excellent campaign strategy for you racist demoKrats in 2014...
And... The dumb Negro wonders why no one cares his behavior is the issue, nothing more.
It's the culture...
You're not happy, are you boy?
Meyer Lansky

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Perfect of example of a "byword": Nggr, black, Nubian, Ethiopian, Egyptian, colored, African American, Cushi...
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

<quoted text>
I'll take an order of sweet & sour pork, green tea, and lichis for desert. Stat!!
lol! Please son. That order sounds great. Thanks for taking it!

I'm waiting........
Meyer Lansky

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>klan?
AIPAC?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>If that's the case, why are you people complaining about immigration?
Controlled legal immigration of those who can speak English and contribute to society is perfectly acceptable.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

<quoted text>
I know they are trying to put on the "doting parent" face right now, but the truth is they weren't around much. They will split the $1 mill they got from the HOA in a civil suit and say "sayonarra" like before.
Between Trayvon's "Purple Drank" habit and friendships with ghetto retards like Jeantel, he was pretty much toast at age 17. Sad, but undeniably true....
Did the police check Trayvon's residence for cough syrup?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 869,321 - 869,340 of1,071,578
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min LRS 173,553
Abby 7-10 9 min Nigbama 11
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 48 min headlinesYTube 68,122
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 57 min PEllen 97,429
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Washington DC 45,439
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 48,682
Amy 7-10 2 hr Julie 8
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••