Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
869,281 - 869,300 of 1,101,777 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#945987 Jul 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point.
Zimmerman is a victim of the rotten Obama economy, where new permanent, full-time jobs are non-existent.
Most small businesses fail, bankrupting the owners.
How can that be son? The cons fought for and got the bushie boy tax cuts with the premise it would create jobs.

Did they lie?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#945988 Jul 16, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I know they are trying to put on the "doting parent" face right now, but the truth is they weren't around much. They will split the $1 mill they got from the HOA in a civil suit and say "sayonarra" like before.
Between Trayvon's "Purple Drank" habit and friendships with ghetto retards like Jeantel, he was pretty much toast at age 17. Sad, but undeniably true....
Most likely from an insurance company, not the HOA, very few of which have those kinds of assets.

Galt admits a lack of knowledge of (or interest in) ghetto drug habits, which generally have a predictable result, either death or prison.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#945989 Jul 16, 2013
Meyer Lansky wrote:
<quoted text>Deuteronomy 28:46 - And they (the curses) shall be upon thee for a sign and a wonder and upon thy seed (children) forever.
Isaiah 5:13 Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst.
Jeremiah 24:9 And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the Earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them.
Deut 28:37 And you shall become an astonishment and a byword among all nations where the Lord shall lead you
Leviticus 26:17 And I will set my face against you, and you shall be slain before your enemies: they who hate you shall reign over you; and you shall flee when none pursues you.
Deut 28:30 You shall betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: you shall build a house, and you shall not dwell therein: you shall plant a vineyard, and shall not gather the grapes thereof
Deut 28:61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the Book of this Torah (Law), them will Yahweh bring upon you, until you be destroyed.
klan?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#945990 Jul 16, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Savage racist demoKrat hating on women, Hispanics...
It's the deltona culture...
Well gee son. If you get rid of yourself, there will be many happy people.

The ball's in your court!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#945991 Jul 16, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Miami ,Florida is becoming the new "Sun City" Apartheid has come to Florida and even Stevie Wonder isn't blind to it.
A natural result of an increasing Bocajew population and their innate dislike of blacks.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#945992 Jul 16, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Savage racist demoKrats hating on whites, Hispanics, Jew, brown people, looting, Jesse rioting, Race Cop Al Sharpton burning America, Black Panther death threats is an excellent campaign strategy for you racist demoKrats in 2014...
And... The dumb Negro wonders why no one cares his behavior is the issue, nothing more.
It's the culture...
You're not happy, are you boy?
Meyer Lansky

Waynesboro, MS

#945993 Jul 16, 2013
Perfect of example of a "byword": Nggr, black, Nubian, Ethiopian, Egyptian, colored, African American, Cushi...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#945994 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
I'll take an order of sweet & sour pork, green tea, and lichis for desert. Stat!!
lol! Please son. That order sounds great. Thanks for taking it!

I'm waiting........
Meyer Lansky

Waynesboro, MS

#945995 Jul 16, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>klan?
AIPAC?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#945996 Jul 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>If that's the case, why are you people complaining about immigration?
Controlled legal immigration of those who can speak English and contribute to society is perfectly acceptable.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#945997 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
I know they are trying to put on the "doting parent" face right now, but the truth is they weren't around much. They will split the $1 mill they got from the HOA in a civil suit and say "sayonarra" like before.
Between Trayvon's "Purple Drank" habit and friendships with ghetto retards like Jeantel, he was pretty much toast at age 17. Sad, but undeniably true....
Did the police check Trayvon's residence for cough syrup?
Bluntforce

Aurora, OH

#945998 Jul 16, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> There was no evidence that George Zimmerman was ever in any danger from the encounter with a side walk . I don't think that anyone has ever died by sidewalk encounter. You fooled no one here by not showing any reasonable empathy towards how a young, passionate, freedom-loving person, like Trayvon Martin , must have felt walking home alone in the rainy dark night from his girl friend's home and spying a strange , older Hispanic man apparently stalking him from his car. Trayvon Martin's last words on this finite planet was " Get off me"! That sure doesn't sound like the words of someone who has just jumped out of the bushes onto a grown, fat man and started furiously pummeling him . James Agee,one of our finest poets and a man who keenly understood the sad legacy of racism in the American South, said "And a human being whose life is nurtured in an advantage which has accrued from the disadvantage of other human beings, and who prefers that this should remain as it is, is a human being by definition only, having much more in common with the bedbug, the tapeworm, the cancer, and the scavengers of the deep sea." - James Agee
You sir, are a complete and utter fool.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#945999 Jul 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well gee son. If you get rid of yourself, there will be many happy people.
The ball's in your court!
Yeah Gilligan making chicken salad out of his chicken shit...

It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#946000 Jul 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
These are very serious charges.
Zimmerman told police he killed Martin after the teen rebuffed his homosexual advances. While the evidence at the time corroborated that claim, the ex-chief said, Lee's lead investigator made a recommendation that Zimmerman be charged with attempted rape and manslaughter.

A lot of the information that was taken from Zimmermans computer and phone related to homosexual sex and 2000 photos of nude photos of young black males, he said. "

cnn.com
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#946001 Jul 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Most likely from an insurance company, not the HOA, very few of which have those kinds of assets.
Galt admits a lack of knowledge of (or interest in) ghetto drug habits, which generally have a predictable result, either death or prison.
Definitely meant the insurer.

I had never heard of "Purple Lean" either, or the fact Trayvon tested positive for it (every day looks worse and worse for him). Amazing that evidence was successfully suppressed by the dishonest prosecution/media. Here's a topix forum about it...

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/tx/TG0F35U9S...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#946003 Jul 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>How can that be son? The cons fought for and got the bushie boy tax cuts with the premise it would create jobs.
Did they lie?
All that matters is now, and ObamaKKKare is a massive job killer.

Unless you think three part-time jobs are better than two full-time jobs.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946004 Jul 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You're not happy, are you boy?
Yeah Gilligan still trying to turn his racist chicken shit into chicken salad...

It's the culture..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946006 Jul 16, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Trayvon was a neighborhood watch.
The monks wear hoods.
So do the Klan...

It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#946007 Jul 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
These are very serious charges.
All lies

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#946008 Jul 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you listen to the interview?
"Stand you ground" is an absolute defense against civil suits, just as is the Castle Doctrine in several states.
Which interview?

The right is busy affirming that Stand Your Ground had no bearing on the case.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is MICHAEL LA VAUGHN ROBINSON 13 min Check Facts 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min LRS 177,535
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 1 hr Slewer 57
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,093
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 97,985
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr JonahI 49,515
CHICAGO: 5-Dead, 42-Wounded In the 2014 Labor D... 3 hr YOUNG BLACK KILLERS 1
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters