If Walmart didn't exist to give these people who are worthless for any other type of employment a job, they'd be in a really bad positioin, wouldn't they?<quoted text> That's why you want to ignore the Walmart strikes for livable wages and better worker benefits like 'healthcare'.
You want a livable wage? Here's what you do that is CERTAIN to provide you a livable wage:
1) Don't drop out of school.
2) Don't have children before you get married.
3) Get a job and show up for work every day... on time.
4) Do what they pay you to do while you're at work.
5) Become a student of your work.
If you do this, you'll never be poor, and you'll never need minimum wage.
Is this too much to as of you?