Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,463)

Showing posts 869,241 - 869,260 of1,077,631
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
"Stevie Wonder boycotts Florida, Nobody Cares!!"
He's in a blind rage, eh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not my gut but male pride in all of its glory.
I was maid that way...er-r-r..made..u-h-h..mat e dat ...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA.......
So your "male pride" is an ass stomach or a front butt??? Man, you freakin' ol' socks...you've never even heard of the Castro brothers past the Bay of Pigs. Fenny/Knockers/Sweaty/ et. al...why don't ya' just quit humiliating yourselves....LMAO@U http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

OK, back to whipping the chain gang!! I'll leave you leftist phags with this afternoon's edition of "learning to spell with rachel jeantel".

The word for this afternoon is "BEWARE".

Now, lets have lil rachel use it in a sentence:

"ah asks da man ata unemployments office, "Is
this beware I gits a job?"
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk
CNN’s Ryan Smith on Monday highlighted an upcoming trial in Florida that is eerily similar to the Trayvon Martin case. In both cases, an unarmed 17-year-old black male was left dead.

“I’m not an eye for an eye type person where I think he should be killed,” Ron Davis, the father of Jordan Davis, told CNN.“I don’t believe in capitol punishment. I believe every life is precious. You took my son’s life. That doesn’t mean anybody else should take his life. I think he should spend the rest of his life in prison because of the fact that you have to think about what you’ve done not only to Jordan but to his family, his friends, people that cry for him every day.”

Michael David Dunn, 45, told police he shot and killed Davis at a gas station last year because he feared for his life. Dunn had told Davis and his friends to turn down their loud music. He claimed the situation escalated and the teens began threatening him. Dunn started shooting because he thought they had a shotgun.

Dunn, who faces a first-degree murder charge and three attempted murder charges, plans to invoke Florida’s controversial “Stand your ground” law in his defense. The law allows gun owners to use deadly force without the “duty to retreat” first if they feel their life is endangered

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/15/another...

(This will be interesting; if this killer gets off, then it is clearly open season on all blacks)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>YES! Now you're getting the point dear ole fuddy duddy Carol. Street vigilante violence and 'Stand Your Ground' are NOT our American way of law and order and rights to a fair trial process. You ought to know that as you love reciting the U S Bill of Rights every time your guns feel threatened. Just apply your gun love to fellow feeling love for the young and women too.
Trayvon supporters are currently engaged in "street vigilante violence" in Los Angeles and other cities.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
What she lacks in vision, she makes up for in vigor. Word on the street has it that tranny can suck a golf ball thru a garden hose without breaking a sweat....
She must drive Lawn Sprinklers wild.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
The verdict doesn't mean they believed Zimmerman, it means the prosecution couldn't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman's story wasn't true. In the end, Zimmerman is guilty of instigating the incident and even if Martin responded disproportionately Zimmerman should have just taken his licks like a man. The only "justice" that may ultimately be served is if Z wins his suit against NBC then the M family wins a civil suit against Z.
Did you listen to the interview?

"Stand you ground" is an absolute defense against civil suits, just as is the Castle Doctrine in several states.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

leosnana wrote:
http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk
What happened? Did you misspell something again?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
That is interesting. Fox has the largest viewership in the country. Fox is for idiots. The country elected Obama.
If A=B, and B=C, then idiots elected Obama.
You'd be one of those idiots, right?
"Largest viewership"???? Didn't you omit a few words there, Retard? Like "cable news" average viewer age 66? Of course, I think 66 would be called Kid in your smelly sock drawer. I think I'll go take a shower...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but you would deny that right to the black teenager.
If Trayvon had killed Zimmerman, he would have had the same opportunity to present his case, assuming he was charged.

But the case would have received zero publicity.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
CNN’s Ryan Smith on Monday highlighted an upcoming trial in Florida that is eerily similar to the Trayvon Martin case. In both cases, an unarmed 17-year-old black male was left dead.
“I’m not an eye for an eye type person where I think he should be killed,” Ron Davis, the father of Jordan Davis, told CNN.“I don’t believe in capitol punishment. I believe every life is precious. You took my son’s life. That doesn’t mean anybody else should take his life. I think he should spend the rest of his life in prison because of the fact that you have to think about what you’ve done not only to Jordan but to his family, his friends, people that cry for him every day.”
Michael David Dunn, 45, told police he shot and killed Davis at a gas station last year because he feared for his life. Dunn had told Davis and his friends to turn down their loud music. He claimed the situation escalated and the teens began threatening him. Dunn started shooting because he thought they had a shotgun.
Dunn, who faces a first-degree murder charge and three attempted murder charges, plans to invoke Florida’s controversial “Stand your ground” law in his defense. The law allows gun owners to use deadly force without the “duty to retreat” first if they feel their life is endangered
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/15/another...
(This will be interesting; if this killer gets off, then it is clearly open season on all blacks)
This guy WILL be convicted swilly, but if it WERE open season on all black thugs (and ALL thugs), it would be a great day.....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, yes, the lady with a book contract within a day...but, now really, she did SAY she felt SORRY for Rachel and the way THEY had to live...shades of the sanctimonious DOW in my humble opinion. BTW, the fact that she knew O'Mara and didn't disclose it on the questionnaire doesn't constitute a mistrial if the defendant is acquitted, right? Could she be charged with anything...well, if she weren't in Crackerville?
That nutty biotch betrayed her fellow jurors by jumping out front while woefully unprepared for the milquetoast Cooper__what if she'd landed in front of Piers Morgan? And had her naivety and stupidity shoved up in her face. Hah, she was a condescending righteous cnt and Cooper let her slide.

The thin blue line is for real__the prosecutors had the opportunity to pound on law enforcement big time and they didn't, letting the shtty investigation, buying into George's version of events and stonewalling the Martin family regarding the details early on control the trial.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>So your "male pride" is an ass stomach or a front butt??? Man, you freakin' ol' socks...you've never even heard of the Castro brothers past the Bay of Pigs. Fenny/Knockers/Sweaty/ et. al...why don't ya' just quit humiliating yourselves....LMAO@U http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk
From this side, your dug-induced insanity is cute.

From your side - it's anybody's guess, Lindsay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Stand you ground" is an absolute defense against civil suits, just as is the Castle Doctrine in several states.
Methinks thou needs a bit more research, Galt. The fact that the gloating O'Mara misspoke does not mean what you say it does. Zimmerman didn't invoke stand your ground and he can be compelled to testify in a civil case. You think Can't Get Right Georgy Pudgy is going to be a credible witness? Change of venue to Miami might also be a good start.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Der be wun hellubba lot of 'justifiable homicide' goin' on in Chicago.

....and Deetroit, LA, Oakland,.....

The Magic Negro thinks it is, anyways...
Another WTF Moment

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
Unitarian Church, Gun Groups Join EFF to Sue NSA Over Illegal Surveillance
July 16, 2013
Nineteen organizations including Unitarian church groups, gun ownership advocates, and a broad coalition of membership and political advocacy organizations filed suit against the National Security Agency (NSA) today for violating their First Amendment Right of association by illegally collecting their call records...
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/07/unitarian...
Umm... what about the "Israeli" companies "Narus" and "Vernit Systems" (formerly known as Comverse Systems) Some "jew" is probably "(mis) leading" the charge.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Once again dkbreath, I don't respond to birthers, conspiracy loons, those who lie about their military service while demeaning that of others and long posters. So go fk yourself__and your horse__and your sister's
horse.
Only those who make any claims about their military service are potential liars, given that they can't prove a damn thing.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That nutty biotch betrayed her fellow jurors by jumping out front while woefully unprepared for the milquetoast Cooper__what if she'd landed in front of Piers Morgan? And had her naivety and stupidity shoved up in her face. Hah, she was a condescending righteous cnt and Cooper let her slide.
The thin blue line is for real__the prosecutors had the opportunity to pound on law enforcement big time and they didn't, letting the shtty investigation, buying into George's version of events and stonewalling the Martin family regarding the details early on control the trial.
Savage demoKrats, hating on white Hispanics, brown people, looting, rioting, burning America, death threats are an excellent campaign strategy for you racist demoKrats in 2014.

You savages are worse than the TEA Party...

It's the culture...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
A grown man stalking and gunning down a teenager who had every right to be where he was when he was there and who had just as much right to defend himself as Zimmerman had can only be called "innocent" by a racist who wanted the black kid dead in the first place.
He was deemed "not guilty" which is completely different.
He had TCH in his blood roaming around a neighborhood at night in the rain where he didn't live...a neighborhood where robberies were a problem.

The captain of the neighborhood watch protected his neighbors by waiting for the police and was, in fact, the one being stalked...and then ambushed.

Let me know when you have this figured out.

By the way, how many times would you allow your head to be hit on the sidewalk or your broken nose fist punched before you tried to defend yourself?

Again, let me know when you finally have this figured out.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never been in a fight so you wouldn't know about these things.
Very, very few adults ever engage in fist fights.

Call me a wimp, but you punch me and I will end up owning your house.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 869,241 - 869,260 of1,077,631
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

106 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101' 3 min Huh 5
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 4 min not a ghost 358
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 8 min not a ghost 1,102
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 11 min not a ghost 7,696
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 min voice of peace 67,825
Amy 7-22 12 min not a ghost 6
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min Terry rigsby 48,817
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info