Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#946176 Jul 16, 2013
OK, its been a great day. We've established that:

1)Trayvon Martin was on multiple drugs the day he attacked George Zimmerman (despite the court suppressing the evidence).

2)Swilly is willing to spread false rumors (ie "lie") when confronted with a truth she cant handle.

3)Leospamdra likes to change old men's depends, as she finds the surprise packages irresistible.

4)Tenzing married (and was divorced by) the bearded lady in the circus.

All in all, a pretty good day....:-)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#946177 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so you lied about being libertarian.
Ok.
Don't bother lecturing me with your faux tough-guy BS, you don't know who you're talking to.
Sure I do, porky boy. You're just too stoned to remember we used to chat all the time.

snt it time you fired up your evening J?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#946178 Jul 16, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Tenzing is a doper, plain and simple. He doesn't even remember he & I used to talk about my living off-grid for 20+ years on other forums. In the end, most "Libertarians" are just looking to make it easier to score weed, and are really hardcore leftists wrapped in a phony Constitutionalist wrapper.....
I don't go on other forums, you're confusing me with someone else. My profession precludes me from being a "doper", always subject to random testing.
The Lee Atwater Story

Waynesboro, MS

#946179 Jul 16, 2013
I don't think "Integration" worked out for black people like the "Commie jews" told them it would. Turned out fined for the "jew$" though.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#946180 Jul 16, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Kruidbos, who testified in a pretrial hearing in the Zimmerman case in June, said that he had reason to believe that additional information found in Trayvon Martin's cell phone had not been turned over to the defense.
A violation of George Zimmerman's Civil Rights... Kruidbos said more than 2,000 photos from the phone were not shown to defense attorneys, including pictures of underage naked girls pedophilia, images showing piles of jewelry on Martin's bed and photos of Martin blowing smoke.
Other items taken from Martin's phone included text-message discussions of drugs and pictures of a gun and marijuana plants.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/26/justice/florida...
It's the culture...
Kruidbos should win a large settlement from Corey.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#946181 Jul 16, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> That's not a wise way to get an invite to my home for a spaghetti and red wine dinner. Check out your Epicurus: "Death is nothing to us; for that which has been dissolved into its elements experiences no sensations, and that which has no sensation is nothing to us." "If the things that produce the pleasures of profligate men really freed them from fears of the mind concerning celestial and atmospheric phenomena, the fear of death, and the fear of pain; if, further, they taught them to limit their desires, we should never have any fault to find with such persons, for they would then be filled with pleasures from every source and would never have pain of body or mind, which is what is bad." [ http://www.epicurus.net/en/principal.html ]
"back porch turd"
Big difference between an invite and am unwanted entrance.
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#946182 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't the trial, that's over. This is a discussion thread and I'm asking why the racist right wingers don't afford Martin the same right to self defense they afford the much lighter Zimmerman.
What drives that?
We don't know who threw the first punch or what was said. Can you say beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman didn't approach Martin and say something to the effect of "I've got a gun and I'm gonna kill me a n****r"?
You can't, your racism forces you to automatically foist guilt on the blackest party involved.
You continue to make Galt's point, injecting racism where there is no evidence of racism whatsoever, except perhaps on the part of those who forced this malicious prosecution.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#946184 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I think that would have come out in the trial don't you? Otherwise how can you assume he ID'd himself?
Its ok, I understand. Martin was black and you hate black people and know they're all guilty of something. As long as that's out on the table we can talk.
I don't hate anybody-except those who try and propagate hate. I might not always LIKE the same thing as some or another might like, or agree with what they might THINK, but I am rational enough to know-THAT'S REALITY.

The rest of your post just went off into lala assumption land--and it seems like you've MISSED some of the very OBVIOUS things being talked about, one of them being that there were quite a few peices of "evidence" that were NOT allowed to be entered into the trial-in efforts to help the prosecution.
The "vain shallowness" of PoliTICal "legalism" usually DOES suck, in all it's TWISTED in WARPEDNESS.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#946185 Jul 16, 2013
OK leftist phags!! A beautiful Arizona monsoon is moving in quickly, so its time for "learning to spell with jeantel".

The word for this afternoon is "SELDOM".

Now, lets have chubby rachel use it in a sentence:

"ma homeboy give me 2 tickets 2 the miami heat, but ah needs a purple drank so I seldom".......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#946186 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Brown people hate white people and other brown people too moron, now go back to grooming your pubes.
Brown people????

Mexicans?

Native Americans?

Indians?

Joisey Shore Italians?

Brown is not a race.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#946188 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
So who threw the first punch and why do you assume it was the darker of the two?
Hard to say for sure who threw the first punch, but the evidence strongly suggests that Trayvon was the aggressor at the end and that Zimmerman had reason to fear for his life, clearly meeting the standard for self-defense.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#946189 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't go on other forums, you're confusing me with someone else. My profession precludes me from being a "doper", always subject to random testing.
Other topix forums years ago, dude (before "the death of" part of your avatar handle).

Congrats on beating the piss test; your faulty memory dictates my lack of a willing suspension of disbelief......

Location hidden

#946190 Jul 16, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate anybody-except those who try and propagate hate. I might not always LIKE the same thing as some or another might like, or agree with what they might THINK, but I am rational enough to know-THAT'S REALITY.
The rest of your post just went off into lala assumption land--and it seems like you've MISSED some of the very OBVIOUS things being talked about, one of them being that there were quite a few peices of "evidence" that were NOT allowed to be entered into the trial-in efforts to help the prosecution.
The "vain shallowness" of PoliTICal "legalism" usually DOES suck, in all it's TWISTED in WARPEDNESS.
Then why, with no evidence, do you assume it was all the dead black kid's fault?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#946191 Jul 16, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you are talking about ghetto rats here; single mom, dad nowhere to be seen, etc etc. Not possible in Trayvon's case....
No reason that black folks can't be responsible parents if they choose to exercise authority.
The Lee Atwater Story

Waynesboro, MS

#946192 Jul 16, 2013
Black people in Nazi Germany

Quote:
Even before WWI, Germany struggled with the idea of black Germans. While interracial marriage was legal under German law at the time, beginning in 1890, some colonial officials started refusing to register them, using eugenics arguments about the inferiority of mixed-race children to support their decision.[3] By 1912, this had become official policy in many Germany colonies, and a debate in the Reichstag over the legality of the interracial marriage bans ensued. A major concern brought up in debate was that mixed-race children born in such marriages would have German citizenship, and could therefore return to Germany with the same rights to vote, serve in the military, and hold public office as white Germans.

In Mein Kampf, Hitler described children resulting from marriages to African occupation soldiers as a contamination of the white race "by Negro blood on the Rhine in the heart of Europe."[7] He thought that "Jews were responsible for bringing Negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate."

Read: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people_i...

Location hidden

#946193 Jul 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Brown people????
Mexicans?
Native Americans?
Indians?
Joisey Shore Italians?
Brown is not a race.
Doesn't seem to matter to those who hate brown people.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#946195 Jul 16, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Prime candidate for a hate crime. Typical Democrat:
<quoted text>
You're lucky that stupid isn't a crime, you'd be a lifer. Typical Republican.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#946196 Jul 16, 2013
endeavor wrote:
Nothing the persecuters had could refute this:
"The new perspective came from the original police report which noted Zimmerman had a bloody nose, gashes on the back of his head and grass stains on his back. Obviously there had been some sort of fight. Zimmerman had told police that as he moved to go back to his vehicle the teenager asked him if he "had a problem." When he answered, "No" and reached for his phone to make another 9-1-1 call, Zimmerman said Martin declared, "Well, you do now," and knocked him to the ground. The young man then bashed his head into the concrete several times and in the scuffle, Zimmerman claimed, he shot Martin in self-defense. An eyewitness backs up this account saying the person in the red shirt (Zimmerman) was being beaten by the person in the dark hoodie (Martin). ABC News then broadcast grainy video of Zimmerman arriving at the police station in handcuffs and none of the injuries listed on the report were visible. Days later, ABC enhanced the footage and apparent head wounds were suddenly visible."
Neither can any of the Martin's defenders on here.
Right from the start, ABC was trying to protect Saint Trayvon and continues to do so today. I just finished watching Diane Sawyer and wanted to put my foot into the TV and her mouth.

The Mainstream Media are wholly Liberal propagandists. The only exception is Fox which many will say is Conservative Propaganda.
But Fox has appeared in dire response to decades-long increasing Liberalism being force-fed to Americans. It has become very popular. So be it.

Liberal Media are not letting up with the propaganda and news-twisting. Don't expect them to back off, either. In fact, they will hit back with more disingenuous reporting than ever before. Riots? What riots? Let's talk about Moochelle and healthy eating for children!!!! And do with with big hearts and smiles!! Yummy! Yummy!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#946198 Jul 16, 2013
Say Oink, Democrat Phaggot.
Nobody cares what you post, sick phuk.

I think you should do more drugs and drink more and do your neighbors a favor.

Just think hater. If you take double the amount of drugs you are on, you will be more forceful here.

Baawwaahh!!!

Racist Democrat Scumbagger.

You & NJ must be related.
The Lee Atwater Story wrote:
"Black-Jewish Relations"
Quote:
The story of Black-Jewish relations in the United States is a long and complex one.... Jews were among those who worked to establish the NAACP in 1909. African-American newspapers were among the first in the U.S. to denounce Nazism.... FROM SWASTIKA TO JIM CROW creates hope and reminds us of a time in U.S. history when the two communities came together.
- David Horowitz, Washington Review
Read: http://www.pbs.org/itvs/fromswastikatojimcrow...
Can anyone show proof of so called "White jews" being enslaved by "Black Egyptians"? According to the "bible", "Egyptians and Hebrews" looked the "same". So that would mean "White Egyptians" enslaved "White Hebrews". The "Nubians" were enslaved by "Black Egyptians", and the "grandson" of "Moses's" brother "Aaron" was named "Phinehas". "Phinehas" means "the NUBIAN", "the BLACK, and "the Southerner". Do the math.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#946200 Jul 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "brown" race.
Tenzing belongs to a race of people who never bathe. Brown is his favorite color.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Rogue Scholar 05 183,848
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min SpaceBlues 50,407
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 37 min Boy G 51,370
Toni Braxton's abortion 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 1
A New Place For Talent...Australia 2 hr Shoutline 1
Review: JW Property Management Service Inc 4 hr J Wiley 1
my whatsapp number +6 0174436408 add girls only 4 hr briyan kavi 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr andet1987 98,986
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]