Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
869,161 - 869,180 of 1,083,479 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>The last time carol thinks she was happy (with or without her country) was in 1961; Obama was born (in Kenya?) in 1961; therefore, Obama is the reason carol is so unhappy today...
(That should not be confused with: Carol is unhappy that Obama was ever born--which is a simple statement of fact.)
Well duh!

He's brown.

"If only the brown people would go back to their rightful places, like the way it was before the 60's. I wasn't a racist then!"

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking it might be fun to go a day only answering dimneutr0n and Floriduh.
Maybe DBWronger too if those two get stumped.
Thoughts?
Whenever you say "I'm thinking", you are lying.

So remember that you are least effective starting out a post with a lie.

Try again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I double dare you.
I'm doing it and you're eating a rare filet.

Deal?

Remind me if I forget.

Some time this week.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Look, Stupid, there was no black woman on the jury; five white, one hispanic...what do you think you are, a lying piece of crap viral right-wing email?
B-37 of Anderson Cooper fame told the story of why-how Zimmerman escaped conviction on any charge. That chick is whack and apparently missed half the trial testimony. Her commentary regarding Jenteal was fkn shameful, beyond shameful.

I'll mention that beyond being married to a attorney, mother of two grown children that she's a pet rescue type who saw Georgie as a brother in arms because he was painted as a neighborhood rescuer.
She doesn't relate to the teens circumstances__at all. Not even!

So, this took a minute to find in my Chamber of Commerce muckity muck data but__Seminole County Florida has roughly 425,000 residents (2011).

107,915 are registered to vote as Republicans. May 2013

91,543 are registered as Democrats. May 2013

7,885 are registered in a minor party. May 2013

63,711 are registered with no political affiliation or (I). May 2013

Source is Florida FVRS-NVRA

Also of interest is that nearly everyone involved in this case other than the defense attorneys, West and O'Mara, and the black folk, was a Republican, Judge Nelson for instance having been appointed to her position in 1999 by Jeb Bush.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Obama FBI, Federal civil-rights investigators interviewed dozens of George Zimmerman's friends, neighbors and co-workers, and found no one said he was a racist, records released Thursday show.

Obama FBI agents spread out across the state, talking to three dozen people, including gun-shop employees, Zimmerman's ex-fiancée and the Sanford police detective who led the investigation into the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black 17-year-old.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-07-1...

It's the culture..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah... MORE truth of the reality of the behind the scenes agenda.
Interesting isn't it...whole other perspective to consider things from.
(Note the biographical information)
ALAN M. DERSHOWITZ is a Brooklyn native who has been called “the nation’s most peripatetic civil liberties lawyer” and one of its “most distinguished defenders of individual rights,”“the best-known criminal lawyer in the world,”“the top lawyer of last resort,”
While he is known for defending clients such as Anatoly Sharansky, Claus von Bülow, O.J. Simpson, Michael Milken and Mike Tyson, he continues to represent numerous indigent defendants and takes half of his cases pro bono.
EAT THAT, and digest it, hate filled, VILE RACE BAITERS.
Angela Corey wants Harvard to fire Dershowitz for criticizing her actions.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what a "citizen's grand jury" is dimbuLb?
Its when a bunch of rednecks get together in a bar and shout "GUILTY" right before the Jaeger shots.
It's obvious that you have nothing but contempt for your fellow citizens. You make that clear on this blog each time you soil it with your presence.

So each time a Citizens Grand Jury performs its function, you get a Hissy Fit with your undies creeping up your cracka.

Thank God for the Founding Fathers' Wisdom in this country and Tenzing's puny influence on it.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange how you are looked down upon while belching from you little white tower.
ME little white tower??? Come on Fenny-Knock, even you could do better than this. Why don't you post some more of YOUR pictures while looking down...still can't see your feet for your gut?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the whole point and all there is to say.
If these people want to be mad at somebody, they should be mad at the prosecution who pretty much won the case for the defense. A charge of manslaughter may have had a different outcome and the other side would have been angry believing it was self defense, but not to the point of rioting and becoming violent against innocent people.
It's why we have a justice system and a jury gets to decide. No one else gets to try a case and public lynchings were outlawed.
Seems we're on the verge of becoming the Wild West again. Maybe those crazy mobs in westerns were the first liberals.
Not manslaughter either, but something lesser.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Kruidbos, who testified in a pretrial hearing in the Zimmerman case in June, said that he had reason to believe that additional information found in Trayvon Martin's cell phone had not been turned over to the defense.

Kruidbos said more than 2,000 photos from the phone were not shown to defense attorneys, including pictures of underage naked girls pedophilia, images showing piles of jewelry on Martin's bed and photos of Martin blowing smoke.

Other items taken from Martin's phone included text-message discussions of drugs and pictures of a gun and marijuana plants.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/26/justice/florida...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
oh sure and look at your right wing radical ass sitting in CA.
If Galt wanted swamps and alligators, heat and humidity, there are better places than Florida with millions of Bocajews.

Politics and taxes aside, California has Florida beat in every aspect.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Another WTF Moment wrote:
<quoted text>Sure... "sexually" abusing an underaged cousin for 10 years really shows George "My daddy's a jew and a judge" Zimmerman has "strong" family values.
"It is not good enough to have a good mind; the main thing is
to use it well."
-- Rene Descartes
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>And Juror B-37's attorney husband is a friend of Mark O'Mara and she announced she has a book deal two days after freeing a murderer. You guys really play fair, huh? Never mind. Look around you at the company you're keeping since any sentient beings are leaving this "neighborhood" of lying, ignorant, hateful frauds.
Most attorneys in local communities know each other, so are you suggesting exempting attorneys and their families from jury duty?

Assuming what you say is correct, which is always dubious.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>ME little white tower??? Come on Fenny-Knock, even you could do better than this. Why don't you post some more of YOUR pictures while looking down...still can't see your feet for your gut?
It's rather obvious you are a loser hillbilly, Jail house wife and/or lap dancer bitch... becky.

It's the culture..

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't get any emails.
Allegations of fraud:
In April 25, 2013, the New York Times reported that "the $50,000 payouts to black farmers had proved a magnet for fraud" and that "its very design encouraged people to lie."[7]
Some of the specific examples cited in the April 25, 2013 New York Times article included:
"reams of suspicious claims, from nursery-school-age children and pockets of urban dwellers, sometimes in the same handwriting with nearly identical accounts of discrimination"
"In 16 ZIP codes in Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi and North Carolina, the number of successful claimants exceeded the total number of farms operated by people of any race in 1997, the year the lawsuit was filed. Those applicants received nearly $100 million"
"In Maple Hill, a struggling town in southeastern North Carolina, the number of people paid was nearly four times the total number of farms."
"In Little Rock, Ark., a confidential list of payments shows, 10 members of one extended family collected a total of $500,000, and dozens of other successful claimants shared addresses, phone numbers or close family connections."
"In Arkansas, prosecutors rejected a test case against a Pine Bluff police officer who had admitted lying on his claim form."
"... in one ZIP code in Columbus, Ohio, nearly everyone in two adjoining apartment buildings had filed, according to the former high-ranking agency official."
"She cinched the claim, he said to a ripple of laughter, by asserting that her father had whispered on his deathbed,'I was discriminated against by U.S.D.A.'"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pigford_v._Glick...
Wait until you see the settlement coming for this Obama IRS discrimination scandal. It's make Pigs-ass look like chump change! The best part is still to come. It'll be when they get the IRS's authorization traced back to the Oval Office. Down the road, next to Obama, Nixon will look like a saint.
Do you know a great deal about class action lawsuits, Grumpy? With the exploding Fords, parties to the suit got a coupon off the purchase of a new Ford; the lawyers got the rest. This was a little more bureaucracy-driven, but the love of money, the desire for something for nothing, and the right-wing Grumpy Old Pricks are the root of all evil...the rest of us are just minor annoyances and a bit of a hoot, imho...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
MSNBC's Alex Wagner Highlights Right-Wing Media's "Disgraceful" Response To Zimmerman Verdict
Wagner: Nugent, Limbaugh, And Coulter Exploited "The Death Of A Child For Partisan Gain"
http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/07/16/msnb...
Nobody watches MSNBC, you fucking moron. Want to know why? Because nobody considers them a news source. They don't have any credibility.

mediamatters... communist propaganda rag.

Got any reputable sources?

Hoodieman wasn't a goddam child. He was a drug-using dropout gangbanger wannabe. If he wasn't killed bashing someone he thought was white's head against a concrete sidewalk, odds are he'd have been shot by some rival gang. The only difference would be the frenzy the hate-mongering racist lying fraud left gets into over it.
Another WTF Moment

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Very apropos, the lying Prosecutor, judge, Liberal Media, Magic Negro, Eric Racist Holder, NAACP, Black Panthers, black street gangs, black thugs and even the state's AG presented Saint Trayvon's side.
Where have you been?
Liberal Media- Owned and controlled by jews
Magic Negro - Owned and controlled by jews
Eric Holder - Owned and controlled by jews
NAACP - Created and controlled by jews
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm doing it and you're eating a rare filet.
Deal?
Remind me if I forget.
Some time this week.
I just hopped back in the room briefly; what's the bet? Are you and homo competing in ck swallowing again? My money is on homo (a proven winner), but buttcheek tenzer has really been climbing up the rankings....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious that you have nothing but contempt for your fellow citizens. You make that clear on this blog each time you soil it with your presence.
So each time a Citizens Grand Jury performs its function, you get a Hissy Fit with your undies creeping up your cracka.
Thank God for the Founding Fathers' Wisdom in this country and Tenzing's puny influence on it.
There's no such thing as a "citizen's grand jury" you stupid fck.

Granted, in my perfect world all grand juries would be convened by the citizenry but that's not the world we live in.

Admit it, you're a stupid fck who fell for another stupid fck's retarded blather.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope Lieberman (or someone like him)steps in.
Someone with some actual ETHICS, a working brain and some REAL back bone--FOR America-NOT against it-- again.
Lieberman would be a good choice, as would Ray Kelly.

But Obama will pick someone who can check off at least one minority box.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

122 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min LRS 175,095
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 56 min Te rigs 48,996
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 57 min edogxxx 97,576
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr nono 3,845
'African' stowaway's body found on US military ... 1 hr Ban the 2nd Amendment 2
Christianity 1 hr Ban the 2nd Amendment 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,881
Amy 7-30 1 hr Toj 18
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••