Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
869,141 - 869,160 of 1,100,254 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#945839 Jul 16, 2013
Kruidbos, who testified in a pretrial hearing in the Zimmerman case in June, said that he had reason to believe that additional information found in Trayvon Martin's cell phone had not been turned over to the defense.

Kruidbos said more than 2,000 photos from the phone were not shown to defense attorneys, including pictures of underage naked girls pedophilia, images showing piles of jewelry on Martin's bed and photos of Martin blowing smoke.

Other items taken from Martin's phone included text-message discussions of drugs and pictures of a gun and marijuana plants.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/26/justice/florida...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#945840 Jul 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
oh sure and look at your right wing radical ass sitting in CA.
If Galt wanted swamps and alligators, heat and humidity, there are better places than Florida with millions of Bocajews.

Politics and taxes aside, California has Florida beat in every aspect.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#945841 Jul 16, 2013
Another WTF Moment wrote:
<quoted text>Sure... "sexually" abusing an underaged cousin for 10 years really shows George "My daddy's a jew and a judge" Zimmerman has "strong" family values.
"It is not good enough to have a good mind; the main thing is
to use it well."
-- Rene Descartes
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#945842 Jul 16, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>And Juror B-37's attorney husband is a friend of Mark O'Mara and she announced she has a book deal two days after freeing a murderer. You guys really play fair, huh? Never mind. Look around you at the company you're keeping since any sentient beings are leaving this "neighborhood" of lying, ignorant, hateful frauds.
Most attorneys in local communities know each other, so are you suggesting exempting attorneys and their families from jury duty?

Assuming what you say is correct, which is always dubious.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#945843 Jul 16, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>ME little white tower??? Come on Fenny-Knock, even you could do better than this. Why don't you post some more of YOUR pictures while looking down...still can't see your feet for your gut?
It's rather obvious you are a loser hillbilly, Jail house wife and/or lap dancer bitch... becky.

It's the culture..

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#945844 Jul 16, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't get any emails.
Allegations of fraud:
In April 25, 2013, the New York Times reported that "the $50,000 payouts to black farmers had proved a magnet for fraud" and that "its very design encouraged people to lie."[7]
Some of the specific examples cited in the April 25, 2013 New York Times article included:
"reams of suspicious claims, from nursery-school-age children and pockets of urban dwellers, sometimes in the same handwriting with nearly identical accounts of discrimination"
"In 16 ZIP codes in Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi and North Carolina, the number of successful claimants exceeded the total number of farms operated by people of any race in 1997, the year the lawsuit was filed. Those applicants received nearly $100 million"
"In Maple Hill, a struggling town in southeastern North Carolina, the number of people paid was nearly four times the total number of farms."
"In Little Rock, Ark., a confidential list of payments shows, 10 members of one extended family collected a total of $500,000, and dozens of other successful claimants shared addresses, phone numbers or close family connections."
"In Arkansas, prosecutors rejected a test case against a Pine Bluff police officer who had admitted lying on his claim form."
"... in one ZIP code in Columbus, Ohio, nearly everyone in two adjoining apartment buildings had filed, according to the former high-ranking agency official."
"She cinched the claim, he said to a ripple of laughter, by asserting that her father had whispered on his deathbed,'I was discriminated against by U.S.D.A.'"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pigford_v._Glick...
Wait until you see the settlement coming for this Obama IRS discrimination scandal. It's make Pigs-ass look like chump change! The best part is still to come. It'll be when they get the IRS's authorization traced back to the Oval Office. Down the road, next to Obama, Nixon will look like a saint.
Do you know a great deal about class action lawsuits, Grumpy? With the exploding Fords, parties to the suit got a coupon off the purchase of a new Ford; the lawyers got the rest. This was a little more bureaucracy-driven, but the love of money, the desire for something for nothing, and the right-wing Grumpy Old Pricks are the root of all evil...the rest of us are just minor annoyances and a bit of a hoot, imho...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#945845 Jul 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
MSNBC's Alex Wagner Highlights Right-Wing Media's "Disgraceful" Response To Zimmerman Verdict
Wagner: Nugent, Limbaugh, And Coulter Exploited "The Death Of A Child For Partisan Gain"
http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/07/16/msnb...
Nobody watches MSNBC, you fucking moron. Want to know why? Because nobody considers them a news source. They don't have any credibility.

mediamatters... communist propaganda rag.

Got any reputable sources?

Hoodieman wasn't a goddam child. He was a drug-using dropout gangbanger wannabe. If he wasn't killed bashing someone he thought was white's head against a concrete sidewalk, odds are he'd have been shot by some rival gang. The only difference would be the frenzy the hate-mongering racist lying fraud left gets into over it.
Another WTF Moment

Waynesboro, MS

#945846 Jul 16, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Very apropos, the lying Prosecutor, judge, Liberal Media, Magic Negro, Eric Racist Holder, NAACP, Black Panthers, black street gangs, black thugs and even the state's AG presented Saint Trayvon's side.
Where have you been?
Liberal Media- Owned and controlled by jews
Magic Negro - Owned and controlled by jews
Eric Holder - Owned and controlled by jews
NAACP - Created and controlled by jews
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#945847 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm doing it and you're eating a rare filet.
Deal?
Remind me if I forget.
Some time this week.
I just hopped back in the room briefly; what's the bet? Are you and homo competing in ck swallowing again? My money is on homo (a proven winner), but buttcheek tenzer has really been climbing up the rankings....

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#945848 Jul 16, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious that you have nothing but contempt for your fellow citizens. You make that clear on this blog each time you soil it with your presence.
So each time a Citizens Grand Jury performs its function, you get a Hissy Fit with your undies creeping up your cracka.
Thank God for the Founding Fathers' Wisdom in this country and Tenzing's puny influence on it.
There's no such thing as a "citizen's grand jury" you stupid fck.

Granted, in my perfect world all grand juries would be convened by the citizenry but that's not the world we live in.

Admit it, you're a stupid fck who fell for another stupid fck's retarded blather.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#945849 Jul 16, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope Lieberman (or someone like him)steps in.
Someone with some actual ETHICS, a working brain and some REAL back bone--FOR America-NOT against it-- again.
Lieberman would be a good choice, as would Ray Kelly.

But Obama will pick someone who can check off at least one minority box.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#945850 Jul 16, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>ME little white tower??? Come on Fenny-Knock, even you could do better than this. Why don't you post some more of YOUR pictures while looking down...still can't see your feet for your gut?
WTF are you babbling about, you kentucky horseck swallower?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#945851 Jul 16, 2013
NBC saw the death of Trayvon Martin not as a tragedy but as an opportunity to increase ratings, start a race war and so set about to create the myth that George Zimmerman was a racist and predatory villain.

Since the edited recordings were aired, NBC has claimed that it had not engaged in a "deliberate act to misrepresent," saying instead that the phoney edits had originated out of a desire to shorten the audio for television air-time instead of trying to defame Zimmerman.

NBC has since fired- three separate people involved with the faked recordings although it has never actually apologized on the air to viewers. That reluctance to apologize may prove very useful to Zimmerman now that his suit against NBC is likely to resume.

NBC recklessly, deliberately claimed that he had used the archaic racial slur coons when referring to some black men who he claimed had successfully burglarized his neighborhood.

This was later demonstrated to be false. Even the prosecution in Zimmerman's criminal case admitted that the word used was punks. The FBI has reported: No evidence George Zimmerman is racist...

The sad and dangerous part is there are millions of Cheese Thieves crawling across urban America at this moment.

The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd... The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#945852 Jul 16, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You're a dumbass... LMFAO.. You leosnana an unconscious piece of shit, it's "maid" not "made" you ignorant idiot hillbilly...
The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd... The Blind Lead
It's the culture...
:]

leosnana is blind in one eye, can't see out of the other stupid.

She stands there, Boar hairy, unbathed, fly-infested and ugly naked commenting on the King's New Clothes.

Strange life form in the urban trash bushes, alright
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#945853 Jul 16, 2013
Homer wrote:
Rightwingers won and you now have a new hero: George Zimmerman.
How long before he is a consultant on race relations for Fox News?
Zimmerman is not a hero, but rather an example of how an innocent man can be victimized by the race lobby.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#945854 Jul 16, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
Kruidbos, who testified in a pretrial hearing in the Zimmerman case in June, said that he had reason to believe that additional information found in Trayvon Martin's cell phone had not been turned over to the defense.
Kruidbos said more than 2,000 photos from the phone were not shown to defense attorneys, including pictures of underage naked girls pedophilia, images showing piles of jewelry on Martin's bed and photos of Martin blowing smoke.
Other items taken from Martin's phone included text-message discussions of drugs and pictures of a gun and marijuana plants.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/26/justice/florida...
It's the culture...
Any girl Martin dated was likely underage you stupid f*ck.

My God you people are dumber than sh*t. That IS your culture.
Another WTF Moment

Waynesboro, MS

#945855 Jul 16, 2013
Published on Jun 29, 2013

How to Stop The IRS and Obamacare Mega Scandal!(C SPAN)
Watch:

Quote:
IRS 46 Million Dollar Challenge: Too Busy Targeting Americans to Stop Theft
http://www.Cspan.org

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#945856 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Well duh!
He's brown.
"If only the brown people would go back to their rightful places, like the way it was before the 60's. I wasn't a racist then!"
She went to a segregated school then...kinda' hard even for DOW to see color when there was no color to see...think she read "Little Black Sambo," "Little Brown Cocoa," and "The Little Colonel" aloud in grade school?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#945857 Jul 16, 2013
"Stevie Wonder boycotts Florida, Nobody Cares!!"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#945858 Jul 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Conservative pundits who predicted mass rioting would follow a Zimmerman “not guilty” verdict have demonstrated how out of touch they are with understanding the pulse of America. In what could be the worst forecast since Fox News’ political pundit Dick Morris confidently predicted a Romney landslide in 2012, right-wing blowhards who ginned up fears of post-verdict urban race riots, have once again shown they do not have a clue about how ordinary Americans think or act.
There was significant violence and looting in Los Angeles last night and the level of violence is building, even if the national media refuse to cover the rioting.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 11 min kyjeepman 1,453
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min SpaceBlues 46,324
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 30 min Dems Suk 1,904
Win a Free McDonalds Gift Card 32 min Gift Card Expert 1
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 33 min Union Corrupt 7,561
Abby 8-30 45 min edogxxx 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 50 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,399
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,935
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info