Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Another WTF Moment

Waynesboro, MS

#945886 Jul 16, 2013
Another WTF Moment wrote:
Published on May 17, 2013
Obama appoints Jew as IRS commissioner
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =58c3ZFoLUAEXX
Quote:
WASHINGTON — AP source: Obama to name White House budget official Daniel Werfel as acting IRS commissioner.
Published on Jun 27, 2013

Stop Targeting Americans, Start Targeting Fraud
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Quote:
Today U.S. Congressman Sam Johnson (R-TX) demanded acting chief of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Daniel Werfel, to stop targeting Americans, and instead start targeting fraud and abuse that cost hardworking American taxpayers billions of dollars.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#945887 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
A grown man stalking and gunning down a teenager who had every right to be where he was when he was there and who had just as much right to defend himself as Zimmerman had can only be called "innocent" by a racist who wanted the black kid dead in the first place.
He was deemed "not guilty" which is completely different.
Here butttenzer, I have a souvenir I'd like to give you.....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ZrsbiSPriaQ/Ua1EIdh...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#945888 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as a "citizen's grand jury" you stupid fck.
Granted, in my perfect world all grand juries would be convened by the citizenry but that's not the world we live in.
Admit it, you're a stupid fck who fell for another stupid fck's retarded blather.
You earlier wrote "citizen's grand jury" and I gave it back to you.

Now you rage about there being no such thing as a "citizen's grand jury"!!!!!

You are a Fool dressed in Clown's Clothing, Dood!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#945889 Jul 16, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>And Juror B-37's attorney husband is a friend of Mark O'Mara and she announced she has a book deal two days after freeing a murderer. You guys really play fair, huh? Never mind. Look around you at the company you're keeping since any sentient beings are leaving this "neighborhood" of lying, ignorant, hateful frauds.
The prosecution rejected a black juror because she watched FoxNews.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#945890 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
A grown man stalking and gunning down a teenager who had every right to be where he was when he was there and who had just as much right to defend himself as Zimmerman had can only be called "innocent" by a racist who wanted the black kid dead in the first place.
He was deemed "not guilty" which is completely different.
You should get your facts right.

Hoodieman pursued Zimmerman, called his girlfriend and told her he was going to kick some creepy ass cracker butt, punched him in the nose, knocked him to the ground, and was bashing his head against a concrete sidewalk when he got blown to hell.

If he had not been killed there, considering his life and choices, it was highly likely he'd have been killed by some rival gang.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#945891 Jul 16, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt if he'll be on the ticket with Rubio; Ted Cruz maybe, if they could get over his citizenship issues?
After Obama, there is no citizenship issue for Ted Cruz.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#945892 Jul 16, 2013
The NWO Way -

According to Godwin's Law, the first person to invoke Hitler loses the debate. But there is a corollary. Sometimes the comparison invokes itself. In a legal case that seems headed to the US Supreme Court, the Department of Justice (DOJ) has sided with Hitler against parental rights.

http://intellihub.com/2013/07/15/obama-agrees...

Lapeer, MI

#945893 Jul 16, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
"Stevie Wonder boycotts Florida, Nobody Cares!!"
He's in a blind rage, eh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#945894 Jul 16, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not my gut but male pride in all of its glory.
I was maid that way...er-r-r..made..u-h-h..mat e dat ...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA.......
So your "male pride" is an ass stomach or a front butt??? Man, you freakin' ol' socks...you've never even heard of the Castro brothers past the Bay of Pigs. Fenny/Knockers/Sweaty/ et. al...why don't ya' just quit humiliating yourselves....LMAO@U http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#945895 Jul 16, 2013
OK, back to whipping the chain gang!! I'll leave you leftist phags with this afternoon's edition of "learning to spell with rachel jeantel".

The word for this afternoon is "BEWARE".

Now, lets have lil rachel use it in a sentence:

"ah asks da man ata unemployments office, "Is
this beware I gits a job?"
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#945896 Jul 16, 2013
leosnana wrote:
http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk
CNN’s Ryan Smith on Monday highlighted an upcoming trial in Florida that is eerily similar to the Trayvon Martin case. In both cases, an unarmed 17-year-old black male was left dead.

“I’m not an eye for an eye type person where I think he should be killed,” Ron Davis, the father of Jordan Davis, told CNN.“I don’t believe in capitol punishment. I believe every life is precious. You took my son’s life. That doesn’t mean anybody else should take his life. I think he should spend the rest of his life in prison because of the fact that you have to think about what you’ve done not only to Jordan but to his family, his friends, people that cry for him every day.”

Michael David Dunn, 45, told police he shot and killed Davis at a gas station last year because he feared for his life. Dunn had told Davis and his friends to turn down their loud music. He claimed the situation escalated and the teens began threatening him. Dunn started shooting because he thought they had a shotgun.

Dunn, who faces a first-degree murder charge and three attempted murder charges, plans to invoke Florida’s controversial “Stand your ground” law in his defense. The law allows gun owners to use deadly force without the “duty to retreat” first if they feel their life is endangered

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/15/another...

(This will be interesting; if this killer gets off, then it is clearly open season on all blacks)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#945897 Jul 16, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>YES! Now you're getting the point dear ole fuddy duddy Carol. Street vigilante violence and 'Stand Your Ground' are NOT our American way of law and order and rights to a fair trial process. You ought to know that as you love reciting the U S Bill of Rights every time your guns feel threatened. Just apply your gun love to fellow feeling love for the young and women too.
Trayvon supporters are currently engaged in "street vigilante violence" in Los Angeles and other cities.

Lapeer, MI

#945898 Jul 16, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
What she lacks in vision, she makes up for in vigor. Word on the street has it that tranny can suck a golf ball thru a garden hose without breaking a sweat....
She must drive Lawn Sprinklers wild.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#945899 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
The verdict doesn't mean they believed Zimmerman, it means the prosecution couldn't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman's story wasn't true. In the end, Zimmerman is guilty of instigating the incident and even if Martin responded disproportionately Zimmerman should have just taken his licks like a man. The only "justice" that may ultimately be served is if Z wins his suit against NBC then the M family wins a civil suit against Z.
Did you listen to the interview?

"Stand you ground" is an absolute defense against civil suits, just as is the Castle Doctrine in several states.

Lapeer, MI

#945900 Jul 16, 2013
leosnana wrote:
http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk
What happened? Did you misspell something again?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA....

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#945901 Jul 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
That is interesting. Fox has the largest viewership in the country. Fox is for idiots. The country elected Obama.
If A=B, and B=C, then idiots elected Obama.
You'd be one of those idiots, right?
"Largest viewership"???? Didn't you omit a few words there, Retard? Like "cable news" average viewer age 66? Of course, I think 66 would be called Kid in your smelly sock drawer. I think I'll go take a shower...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#945902 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but you would deny that right to the black teenager.
If Trayvon had killed Zimmerman, he would have had the same opportunity to present his case, assuming he was charged.

But the case would have received zero publicity.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#945903 Jul 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
CNN’s Ryan Smith on Monday highlighted an upcoming trial in Florida that is eerily similar to the Trayvon Martin case. In both cases, an unarmed 17-year-old black male was left dead.
“I’m not an eye for an eye type person where I think he should be killed,” Ron Davis, the father of Jordan Davis, told CNN.“I don’t believe in capitol punishment. I believe every life is precious. You took my son’s life. That doesn’t mean anybody else should take his life. I think he should spend the rest of his life in prison because of the fact that you have to think about what you’ve done not only to Jordan but to his family, his friends, people that cry for him every day.”
Michael David Dunn, 45, told police he shot and killed Davis at a gas station last year because he feared for his life. Dunn had told Davis and his friends to turn down their loud music. He claimed the situation escalated and the teens began threatening him. Dunn started shooting because he thought they had a shotgun.
Dunn, who faces a first-degree murder charge and three attempted murder charges, plans to invoke Florida’s controversial “Stand your ground” law in his defense. The law allows gun owners to use deadly force without the “duty to retreat” first if they feel their life is endangered
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/15/another...
(This will be interesting; if this killer gets off, then it is clearly open season on all blacks)
This guy WILL be convicted swilly, but if it WERE open season on all black thugs (and ALL thugs), it would be a great day.....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#945904 Jul 16, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, yes, the lady with a book contract within a day...but, now really, she did SAY she felt SORRY for Rachel and the way THEY had to live...shades of the sanctimonious DOW in my humble opinion. BTW, the fact that she knew O'Mara and didn't disclose it on the questionnaire doesn't constitute a mistrial if the defendant is acquitted, right? Could she be charged with anything...well, if she weren't in Crackerville?
That nutty biotch betrayed her fellow jurors by jumping out front while woefully unprepared for the milquetoast Cooper__what if she'd landed in front of Piers Morgan? And had her naivety and stupidity shoved up in her face. Hah, she was a condescending righteous cnt and Cooper let her slide.

The thin blue line is for real__the prosecutors had the opportunity to pound on law enforcement big time and they didn't, letting the shtty investigation, buying into George's version of events and stonewalling the Martin family regarding the details early on control the trial.

Lapeer, MI

#945905 Jul 16, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>So your "male pride" is an ass stomach or a front butt??? Man, you freakin' ol' socks...you've never even heard of the Castro brothers past the Bay of Pigs. Fenny/Knockers/Sweaty/ et. al...why don't ya' just quit humiliating yourselves....LMAO@U http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk
From this side, your dug-induced insanity is cute.

From your side - it's anybody's guess, Lindsay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,909
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 7 min barefoot2626 24
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min Cali Girl 2014 51,266
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min mdbuilder 49,253
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 48 min Rick Moss 71,135
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr scirocco 68,894
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 3 hr Star Thugs Lose 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Deputy Dog 98,857
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News