Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#946043 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
So self-defense only applies if you kill your attacker???
You can't escape the fact that your racism forces you not to afford Martin the same rights your afford Zimmerman.
Race is not the issue, only the facts of the case and the law on self-defense.

The jury decides the facts and applies the law as instructed by the judge. However, the judge has a responsibility to void any guilty verdict that is contrary to the law.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#946044 Jul 16, 2013
Another WTF Moment wrote:
<quoted text>Published on Jun 27, 2013
Stop Targeting Americans, Start Targeting Fraud
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Yjh5fKnCGOsXX
Quote:
Today U.S. Congressman Sam Johnson (R-TX) demanded acting chief of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Daniel Werfel, to stop targeting Americans, and instead start targeting fraud and abuse that cost hardworking American taxpayers billions of dollars.
I wonder who he thinks are committing "fraud and abuse", Canadians?

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#946045 Jul 16, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>And how long are we as a liberal society supposed to give George Zimmerman to get his life in order? Since it appears that George Zimmerman was living paycheck -to -pay check, spent long hours at home on his computer and looking out the window at the neighbors, rarely spent a few minutes in the morning before his coffee heated up to glance at the classified ads for job openings, although neighbors of George Zimmerman occasionally complained of his "attitude", blaming others for his misfortunes (real or imagined) especially the newly arrived immigrant families who appeared to be happier on his block, who had opened their own small businesses, grocery outlets, auto repairmen, tax advisers, etc. in the area.
After he wins his lawsuits against ABC, CNN, CBS, NBC and the rest of the lying Liberal scum media, he will be as rich as Sarah Palin!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#946046 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You're headed into "lame stupid fck" territory.
As America regroups, it's finally seeing-the PLAGUE of "lame stupid fks" aka LibuhrulTICS.

Even the UNIONS are starting to revolt-AGAINST anymore robbinghoodieTIC con and thieve off of honest and decent WORKING class backs.
The Lee Atwater Story

Waynesboro, MS

#946047 Jul 16, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
History repay itself!!!
Obama hates Jews and Christians as all Liberals do!!!
This entire thread knows "Obama" and "Biden" love giving "BJs" to the "AIPAC" Rabbis. Don't get me started on the "republicans".

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#946048 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, another brown person for you to tolerate.
Life's rough idn't it?
Another radical liberal who thinks he's above the law and abused his limited powers as outlined in the constitution.

Give me a Dr. Ben Carson or a Condoleezza Rice any day. They put America and the best interests of the country first - not themselves or their own party - unlike "brown liberals" as you would call them.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946049 Jul 16, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>This is what you get from snooping around on the internet looking for something you know nothing of! Lean is made from promethizine with codine. The mixture is with sprite & now a laters &, the damn drink makes you sleepy. That's why I don't know why anyone drinks it. Anyone who's had bronchitis knows it's a heavy downer smart guy so mix the weed ( a downer) with the lean & you have 1 lazy son of a Bitch. You didn't even have to do either to achieve that status Honky Tonk Man!
Ghetto Father on Welfare with 10 Kids, The White Man Is Holding Me Down, I want my 40 acres and a mule...

The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd... The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#946050 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
... because Zimmerman wasn't as brown as Martin.
Duh!
Ridiculous comparison for persons of different races.

However, there is a definite caste system based on degree of skin color.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#946051 Jul 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Cooper knows how to conduct an interview where he is able to solicit valuable information from the interviewee.
Morgan immediately becomes argumentative and shuts off the flow of information.
Take your pick.
Funny that back during the Gulf oil spill all you could call Cooper was a phag.

What a scumbag loser you are___60 posts per day for five years going and none of them memorable.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#946052 Jul 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>How did Martin know his life was in danger when Zimmerman was chasing him?
Lots of fat white guys try to abduct and rape young black boys?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#946053 Jul 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman told police he killed Martin after the teen rebuffed his homosexual advances. While the evidence at the time corroborated that claim, the ex-chief said, Lee's lead investigator made a recommendation that Zimmerman be charged with attempted rape and manslaughter.
A lot of the information that was taken from Zimmermans computer and phone related to homosexual sex and 2000 photos of nude photos of young black males, he said. "
cnn.com
Sure, why not?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#946054 Jul 16, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>This is what you get from snooping around on the internet looking for something you know nothing of! Lean is made from promethizine with codine. The mixture is with sprite & now a laters &, the damn drink makes you sleepy. That's why I don't know why anyone drinks it. Anyone who's had bronchitis knows it's a heavy downer smart guy so mix the weed ( a downer) with the lean & you have 1 lazy son of a Bitch. You didn't even have to do either to achieve that status Honky Tonk Man!
He? just had to make a weapon out of Skittles and Arizona Iced Tea and that was the best he could. God, but these SOS/DOW's get lamer by the day. They kill off all the "brown" people, who's gonna' change their depends?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#946055 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You're headed into "lame stupid fck" territory.
If Galt had a son involved in all the things Trayvon was involved in, resulting in being kicked out of school, he would not be out on the streets at night unsupervised.

Old-fashioned perhaps, but effective.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#946056 Jul 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>If that's the case, why are you people complaining about immigration?
Because people are struggling to take care of just their OWN families these days-let alone every other thing that tries to drag itself in and LATCH on like parasites.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#946057 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, another brown person for you to tolerate.
Life's rough idn't it?
It must be for you.

Every single time I visit this website/thread, your silly ass is here.

OK - just busting you. I know you have nothing else to do, no problem.

But honestly, you Democrats have initiated the "War On Hispanics".

What is it with you people?

You pick a side and it's not based on the case, trial or facts/evidence, it's based on votes and who you can stir up.

Y'all are simply racists & dividers, Democrat.

Sorry - that's what you guys just proved.

I do find it funny though that you on the left softened things, so now there is a new class:

"White Hispanic"

Amazing.

Baawwaahhh!!!!!
The Lee Atwater Story

Waynesboro, MS

#946058 Jul 16, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Occupy Wall Street!!!
Tea Party clean the place and talk about God and Freedom
While Liberal scums, all Liberals are scums from Occupy Wall Street, defecate on police cars and best up black Republicans in wheel chairs.
Satan has his people: Liberals.
Here is the "Star of Satan" "Star of TAMMUZ" "Star of SATURN" "Star of Molech"

Image: http://www.google.com/images...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#946059 Jul 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another radical liberal who thinks he's above the law and abused his limited powers as outlined in the constitution.
Give me a Dr. Ben Carson or a Condoleezza Rice any day. They put America and the best interests of the country first - not themselves or their own party - unlike "brown liberals" as you would call them.
Neither of them would want to be in the same room as your lyin' DOW azz. Tell me another. Bet you "loved" Colin Powell too until he went "racist"?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#946060 Jul 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Juan Williams who has been very vocal against Zimmerman chastised Sharpton and Jackson on Andrea Tantaros' radio show.
“They failed to prove anything," Williams said about the state of Florida's case being was weak.
“When you see Sharpton and Jackson and that kind get involved here, you would hope that they were giving vent to people who feel frustrated over the verdict. You were hoping that they were saying, you know what,‘This is the system. This time it didn’t work in the way that we like. But this is the American system.’”
Williams emphasized the family acknowledged they got the trial that they wanted.
“Somehow Sharpton and Jackson refuse to live with the verdict, and that’s my problem,” Williams said.
“It’s the media that tried to impose a racial form on this…because that’s the narrative they wanted, which was a white man shooting a black kid for no reason and it’s the evil white man and the good black kid” despite the facts and despite the fact that anyone of any race can have “racial attitudes.”
“The media had to make Zimmerman white, that’s what they wanted to do,” Williams said.“This goes on and on with the media, again, trying to create a civil rights story from the 1950s or 40s when it’s not that.”
Good for Juan. I was beginning to worry he was getting sucked into the hysteria.
Let Juan get back to us when his son is gunned down. Zimmerman is not white, but he is now the poster boy for white supremacy gun nuts.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946061 Jul 16, 2013
The Lee Atwater Story wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a "commie" or a "fascist"...
LOL..and your No Demos/RTenzing either...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#946062 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
We've hired at least half a dozen people to fill permanent, full-time, well-paying jobs this year and that's just in my little corner of the company. What's the matter? Don't have any marketable skills? There's an estimated 3 million jobs vacant right now because people don't have the skills or qualifications to fill them. Blame the lazy white azzholes sitting in their trailer parks blaming their "misfortune" on brown people.
Your employer and industry is an exception and requires employees with education and training.

There are very few jobs available even for recent college graduates, at least jobs that require an education.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min litesong 52,386
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 51 min loose cannon 185,932
Abby 3-30-15 1 hr tiredofit 12
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Almost amish 71,703
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Cold Front 69,318
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr _Zoey_ 5,820
Amy 3-30-15 5 hr Kuuipo 35
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]