Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Jane Says

New York, NY

#945715 Jul 16, 2013
President Obama does LITTLE to help the Middle Class

Free trade agreements that permit trading partners to undervalue their currencies, subsidize exports and artificially under price their products on U.S. store shelves,

health care mandates that raise the price of insuring employees instead of controlling costs,

unnecessarily cumbersome regulations to run factories,

mindless limits on developing U.S. oil reserves, and exporting abundant natural gas to countries that shut out U.S. products with high tariffs all encourage outsourcing, not just in manufacturing but for many supporting services too—yet again, FEWER JOBS for middle class Americans.

Performance not polemics is the problem.

Obama's progressive agenda has accomplished 2.1% GROWTH and an ANEMIC JOB MARKET since the economic recovery began.

In comparable circumstances, Ronald REAGAN ENGINEERED 5% GROWTH & MANY MORE MIDDLE CLASS JOBS by rejecting the failed policies of the left and betting on American's competitive instincts.

Democrats are asking too much of President Obama to explain how his agenda helps the middle class. There's no there, there.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100784216
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#945716 Jul 16, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you do respond to leosninny?
Emma Stone? Never heard of her or seen her in anything. You should of used Lindsay's, she's got nicer boobs.
Emma Stone was in Zombieland. Her and her cohorts have to fight through thousands of Republicans, Tea Baggers, and Fox News viewers.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#945717 Jul 16, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's not so much that Carol is lying it's that she is regurgitating what Fox News and rightwing blogs are telling her. Add that to her inherent fear of black/brown people and voila!
Nah, Homer, I must differ with you here. I have come to the conviction that carol is a total liar and a Demented Old Witch--she and the VHB have coffee latches on the graves of frightened black children when they're on their stalking missions among the homeless.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#945718 Jul 16, 2013
RACISTS blacks think they can hide their BIGOTRY by saying GOP,TEAPARTY,REPUBLICAN, BUSH, REAGAN they really mean WHITE PEOPLE
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#945719 Jul 16, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well, the Farm Bill passed by the Grumpy Old Pricks would if you were a wealthy Congressman--wouldn't feed hungry children though. Just how many of those voting on that bill benefited from it? Afraid to do some research?
re: feeding hungry children

Maybe the lazy parents should throw away their crack pipes and go out and get jobs so they can feed their hungry children.

When's dawn?

#945720 Jul 16, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you do respond to leosninny?
Emma Stone? Never heard of her or seen her in anything. You should of used Lindsay's, she's got nicer boobs.
She's been nominated for an Oscar and appeared in some of the top grossing movies of the last few years...'course, you and DOW probably weren't the type to watch "The Help"? Maybe if you'd thought "Spiderman" was some sort of homage to Zimmerman? Again, have you researched how many GOP (and you know what I mean by that) Congressmen voted to fund themselves with farm subsidies while starving children?(Don't worry, you guys think all those on SNAP that aren't related to you are shiftless and POC.)

When's dawn?

#945722 Jul 16, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Emma Stone was in Zombieland. Her and her cohorts have to fight through thousands of Republicans, Tea Baggers, and Fox News viewers.
What can I say, Homer, that is I...I'm still not sure why they all want to ear your brains when they clearly had no use for their own, though...

When's dawn?

#945723 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
If it hadn't been invented in W. Virginia it would have been called the "teethbrush".
lol

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#945724 Jul 16, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
What convoluted logic!
You give hoodie a pass for decking George because "George" reached in his pocket, but then don't explain why Hoodie kept pummeling George and bashing his head of the concrete.
Do ya thunk, just maybe that's why the Jury identified more with George?
Gee, maybe George was supposed to be a mind reader and know that hoodie would stop pounding his head against the concrete before he fractured his skull and passed out, to be left for dead.
You libs are so logical!!!!
I'm not convinced Martin was "bashing his head on the concrete". The wounds Zimmerman had were consistent with someone on the bottom who was raising their head (a natural inclination) thus getting his head bounced off the pavement with every punch. One head bash on the concrete would be enough for unconsciousness or disorientation to the point he wouldn't have been able to defend himself. I think his wounds were from when he first hit the pavement and in reaction to getting punched.

In the end, George wanted to be a tough guy but when things went south for him he took the pussy way out.
obama_the_penius

Oklahoma City, OK

#945725 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
If it hadn't been invented in W. Virginia it would have been called the "teethbrush".
Champion of the poor...

Tell us about your stock portfolio!

I bet you have tons of money invested in lettuce and strawberries...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#945726 Jul 16, 2013
obama_the_penius wrote:
<quoted text>
F ing Loser libTard!!!
You are a steaming pile of poo!
You gave obama a thumbs up on abortion in exchange for a fwee phone!
Youza a tool!!!!
Hey copycat loser!

My truth got you down.

Yeah man: republicans are azzzzz clowns!

"Here billionaires, here boy: George has $50 million for each of you, while our country fights 2 wars!"

Great Republican ideas: cut taxes for the richest while waging wars?

Wow!

Result:$6 trillion owed! And a crashed economy!

Wow!

GOP: GREEDY OLD PUSCCEES!

all that loot wasted and lost the wars!

(Feel any safer? Me neither.)
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#945727 Jul 16, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Emma Stone was in Zombieland. Her and her cohorts have to fight through thousands of Republicans, Tea Baggers, and Fox News viewers.
Fighting zombies, using guns? They can't be Liberals or Democrats if they advocate the use of firearms.

I recently watched the first 4 or 5 minutes of that movie and then switched channels. Prefer the Walking Dead.
spell_chkrs_4_ob ama

Oklahoma City, OK

#945728 Jul 16, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>What can I say, Homer, that is I...I'm still not sure why they all want to ear your brains when they clearly had no use for their own, though...
Wth is-

'...ear your brains'

Epic fail!

When's dawn?

#945729 Jul 16, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
re: feeding hungry children
Maybe the lazy parents should throw away their crack pipes and go out and get jobs so they can feed their hungry children.
Grumpy Old (short-sighted) Prick: "A Tennessee congressman who supports billions of dollars in cuts to the food stamp program is one of the largest recipients of federal farm subsidies, according to new annual data released by a Washington environmental group." "In 2011, the last year for which full data is available, the average farm household had an income of $87,289, 25 percent higher than the average for all U.S. households. And about a third of the farm subsidies go to the largest four percent of farm operators. If you want to see real "welfare queens," look no further than Pilgrim's Pride, Tyler Farms, and Riceland Foods."...you do a little research there, Gramps, it'll be good for you cataract exercises...or you and DOW could just blame the black/brown people since you just see them everywhere...
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#945730 Jul 16, 2013
‘Stand Your Ground’, Racism, and Eric Holder

Eric Holder moves forward to pacify radical activists despite the fact that an extensive investigation conducted by the FBI found no racial motives in the Zimmerman case. The Department of Justice should be renamed to the Department of Injustice, when it puts political motives over the Rule of Law.

George Zimmerman has been found NOT guilty in the self-defense shooting of Trayvon Martin yet two very important ramifications have occurred because off this verdict.

First, while this case was NEVER about ‘Stand Your Ground’…it was always a case about self-defense…Barack HUSSEIN Obama and crew tried to make it just that so they could use the tie-in to work towards getting Florida’s ‘Stand Your Ground’ law repealed…which is something the NWO puppet Soetoro/Obama desperately wants as doing so would accomplish what his failed gun control law couldn’t…that is disarm ‘We The People’ because if Florida’s ‘Stand Your Ground’ law is repealed the other 30 states that have a form of this law will also most likely face repeal. Passed by the Florida legislature in 2005,‘Stand Your Ground’ allows Floridians to use, if necessary, deadly force in cases of self-defense when they believe their lives are at risk or their person is at risk of severe bodily harm. But the main difference between ‘Stand Your Ground’ and what’s known as ‘common-law self-defense’ is the matter of ‘retreat’. While ‘Stand Your Ground’ removed the necessity to ‘retreat’(pull back),‘common-law self-defense’ does require an individual to ‘retreat’ if it’s safe to do so to avoid violence, especially to avoid the need to use deadly force.

So simply,‘Stand Your Ground’ means that a person may justifiably use deadly force in self-defense if there’s a reasonable belief of a threat being made against their life or person without having to pull back first, and ‘common-law self-defense means you must pull back if you can...

Read more: http://www.lady-patriots.com/stand-your-groun...

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/why...
NJ raider 1

United States

#945731 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! You've done it now. Prepare to be bombarded with racist, homophobe, &bigot for the rest of the day! All of a sudden, republicans love Hispanics? I could've sworn they've been doing everything possible to hinder citizenship for their relatives. Now they realize that they can't win an election without them because, Blacks ain't fucking with them. Women will never vote republican again after all the blunders from republicans/tea partiers concerning birthcontrol & abortion. There's not enough Asians in America so republicans can give less a shit about them. What's left but, to exploit the Latin Hispanics, only to later on really exploit the Latin Hispanics. Their skin ain't light enough. Especially not in the summer!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#945732 Jul 16, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
Savage demoKrats, hating on Hispanics, looting, burning America is an excellent campaign strategy for 2014...
It's the culture...
The BET Network has a new show called American Looter.

The show has a panel of black judges watching banks of weekly Leroy's perform pilfer businesses.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#945734 Jul 16, 2013
Homer wrote:
So what's the latest? Rightwingers got their verdict yet still seem angry.
The system works, rightwingers should be happy.
We now have Leroy ransacking Walmarts across America while the cops stand back and watch because of racial PC.

The system works, you said?
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#945735 Jul 16, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Grumpy Old (short-sighted) Prick: "A Tennessee congressman who supports billions of dollars in cuts to the food stamp program is one of the largest recipients of federal farm subsidies, according to new annual data released by a Washington environmental group." "In 2011, the last year for which full data is available, the average farm household had an income of $87,289, 25 percent higher than the average for all U.S. households. And about a third of the farm subsidies go to the largest four percent of farm operators. If you want to see real "welfare queens," look no further than Pilgrim's Pride, Tyler Farms, and Riceland Foods."...you do a little research there, Gramps, it'll be good for you cataract exercises...or you and DOW could just blame the black/brown people since you just see them everywhere...
Want a scam? How about the aptly named Pigford Settlement?$2.2 billion? Over 80,000 black farmers? Cooking crack isn't farming.$50,000 payout just for applying. No verification, just take the liar's word.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#945736 Jul 16, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol! You've done it now. Prepare to be bombarded with racist, homophobe, &bigot for the rest of the day! All of a sudden, republicans love Hispanics? I could've sworn they've been doing everything possible to hinder citizenship for their relatives. Now they realize that they can't win an election without them because, Blacks ain't fucking with them. Women will never vote republican again after all the blunders from republicans/tea partiers concerning birthcontrol & abortion. There's not enough Asians in America so republicans can give less a shit about them. What's left but, to exploit the Latin Hispanics, only to later on really exploit the Latin Hispanics. Their skin ain't light enough. Especially not in the summer!
Its a feeble attempt by some of the more feeble on here to try to show that D's hate brown people too. There's some percentage of racism in this country (high) so there are plenty who are Democrats, its just natural for most to gravitate to the party that has racism as a plank in their platform.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min wojar 179,468
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min Jonah1 50,653
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 37 min Ratloder 68,672
Rattlesnake Logic 2 hr i need a bump to 22
food for thought 2 hr reality is a crutch 2
John Wick Brings Stylish Bloody Mayhem to Chica... 3 hr Culture Auditor 1
Amy 10-24 3 hr Sublime1 14
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance